It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless

Originally posted by chezs

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

It is only Higher Self, and the Family of Light that decide such things, to be perfectly honest with you. They are the Creator/Desingers/Teachers/Guides and Programmers of the system, and have no fear of anyone, in this universe, any council or ET, on any level. They are all family, and my family. The errors being posted show me enough. I am very capapble of following only the highest level of truth and love. And those who do not have this, I am protected from, as is anyone seeking the next level of love who seeks to return love for hatred or fear. That gives us the protection and help we need in this system.

Also you spoke earlier of good people suffering. Yes, we know that. This school does allow for this if their Higher Self wishes them to. Everything we go through is in Higher Self's hands. And only that which Higher Self allows. You seem to think the goal is to live. Well, it is to do the work we came to do and seek direction. We don't leave if we're doing what is needed. However, dying is how you get home. And getting home is the greatest goal anyone can have, for this pales in comparison to real life, to being whole and complete, filled with Love and empowerment, and Family, in a wonderful team. Its beyond every expectation that anyone can have.

dont worry unity_99 it will make sense soon enough and you wont be going where you think your going and all this talking to you now wont mater because who you are now wont exist at all, but you will get a clean slate and another chance, because of your good intentions I will request your death happens instantly so as to reduce your suffering. you are so delusional I can not understand where you got such programming from, you are the most stubborn soul ive ever met and this ego program of yours is preventing your chances from ever actually making it into heavens.

You do not get into heavens by dieing we have explained this before their is a process to develop to beable to become light you are not light because you have very little knowledge and wisdom. We tell things as they are we dont care if the soul doesnt like hearing it we call this tough love, we are from balance hence we speak as is not a polarity to make the soul confortable.

continue your wishful thinking to very end if you want dear soul but in end what is said doesnt change the outcome, you currently will be experiencing the soulsmashing.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

See how quick you malfunctioned....short circuit you have.
This is not good enough. You are going to be in big trouble for telling people
these things, and I am sure that is the exact reason I was led right here.
Big NO NO, you just did. Now lets see what you reap.

This is the truth if they dont like it that isnt my problem it is for the best they know so understand the real situation I am from the heavens I have the authority to speak like this, you have no idea what I am or my purpose on this world you would best stand aside and listen because you are only acting as a tare to prevent my purpose from completion, I am to increase harvest and to expose all tares with rightousness I am to teach with a ironrod and the courage of a lion.

You will see what you will reap for your actions against holyspirit, there is far more to it all than people think that is why you havnt ascended right now because your not learning the lessons you need to learn, I can become frustrated in this task as well.

Love is the most complex lesson of all lessons not possible to be understood in this density this is fact any one who denys this is delusional, you are meant to learn from knowledge/compassion/wisdom at present but many you have go into this everything is love just think positive dont acknowledge negative exists it fear mongering etc this is dangerous.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

There is alot of ego there- otherwise you would know another of the same spirit, and you do not, your
awareness does not fool me. My substance- you don't water me.
I've already told you this, if you want to learn something, I am more than
capable of teaching you alot more than you presently could dream of knowing.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
He's a dictator if, after someone has an experience to lead them to believe something and not blind faith, He doesn't consider any of it in judgment. How can a righteous judge judge un-righteously? How can a loving God judge without love? How can a being who knows everybody's heart and mind not judge with understanding? The being I experienced is the epitome of love, so forgive me if I laugh at the supposedly benevolent God you present.

You claim to be Christ but Jesus himself said many would come in His name and deceive many, and that despite people saying here is Christ or there is Christ not to go after them but to wait.

Ya many have come in the name of Christ and decieved mankind some sounds lovely, it is also said when I returned I would carry a ironrod and be like a lion, so understand the use of tough love when children wont listen any other way.

Anyway heavens tell me not to bother if no potentional gets shown so I leave you be.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
You can't even get passed the appearance of language to discern.
Otherwise you would have not seen me a deterrence.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

It is only Higher Self, and the Family of Light that decide such things, to be perfectly honest with you. They are the Creator/Desingers/Teachers/Guides and Programmers of the system, and have no fear of anyone, in this universe, any council or ET, on any level. They are all family, and my family. The errors being posted show me enough. I am very capapble of following only the highest level of truth and love. And those who do not have this, I am protected from, as is anyone seeking the next level of love who seeks to return love for hatred or fear. That gives us the protection and help we need in this system.

Also you spoke earlier of good people suffering. Yes, we know that. This school does allow for this if their Higher Self wishes them to. Everything we go through is in Higher Self's hands. And only that which Higher Self allows. You seem to think the goal is to live. Well, it is to do the work we came to do and seek direction. We don't leave if we're doing what is needed. However, dying is how you get home. And getting home is the greatest goal anyone can have, for this pales in comparison to real life, to being whole and complete, filled with Love and empowerment, and Family, in a wonderful team. Its beyond every expectation that anyone can have.

dont worry unity_99 it will make sense soon enough and you wont be going where you think your going and all this talking to you now wont mater because who you are now wont exist at all, but you will get a clean slate and another chance, because of your good intentions I will request your death happens instantly so as to reduce your suffering. you are so delusional I can not understand where you got such programming from, you are the most stubborn soul ive ever met and this ego program of yours is preventing your chances from ever actually making it into heavens.

You do not get into heavens by dieing we have explained this before their is a process to develop to beable to become light you are not light because you have very little knowledge and wisdom. We tell things as they are we dont care if the soul doesnt like hearing it we call this tough love, we are from balance hence we speak as is not a polarity to make the soul confortable.

continue your wishful thinking to very end if you want dear soul but in end what is said doesnt change the outcome, you currently will be experiencing the soulsmashing.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

This is the truth if they dont like it that isnt my problem it is for the best they know so understand the real situation I am from the heavens I have the authority to speak like this, you have no idea what I am or my purpose on this world you would best stand aside and listen because you are only acting as a tare to prevent my purpose from completion, I am to increase harvest and to expose all tares with rightousness I am to teach with a ironrod and the courage of a lion.

You will see what you will reap for your actions against holyspirit, there is far more to it all than people think that is why you havnt ascended right now because your not learning the lessons you need to learn, I can become frustrated in this task as well.

Love is the most complex lesson of all lessons not possible to be understood in this density this is fact any one who denys this is delusional, you are meant to learn from knowledge/compassion/wisdom at present but many you have go into this everything is love just think positive dont acknowledge negative exists it fear mongering etc this is dangerous.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

There is alot of ego there- otherwise you would know another of the same spirit, and you do not, your

we use it like a tool against anothers ego it called wisdom, we understand what it is and use it like a pet rather than like you currently are the pet of your ego.

You have nothing you can teach me you are programmed and acting foolish...

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

He's a dictator if, after someone has an experience to lead them to believe something and not blind faith, He doesn't consider any of it in judgment. How can a righteous judge judge un-righteously? How can a loving God judge without love? How can a being who knows everybody's heart and mind not judge with understanding? The being I experienced is the epitome of love, so forgive me if I laugh at the supposedly benevolent God you present.

You claim to be Christ but Jesus himself said many would come in His name and deceive many, and that despite people saying here is Christ or there is Christ not to go after them but to wait.

Ya many have come in the name of Christ and decieved mankind some sounds lovely, it is also said when I returned I would carry a ironrod and be like a lion, so understand the use of tough love when children wont listen any other way.

Anyway heavens tell me not to bother if no potentional gets shown so I leave you be.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

Also you misunderstand what "thief in the night" means. It means the coming will not be expected or foreseen but He also said the coming would be as plain as day and all will see Him in the clouds on His return after His sign is shown in the sky.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

Also you misunderstand what "thief in the night" means. It means the coming will not be expected or foreseen but He also said the coming would be as plain as day and all will see Him in the clouds on His return after His sign is shown in the sky.

maybe its both...I know what I know for a reason it up to you to learn for yourself I have given you all the tools you need deny if you like.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

we use it like a tool against anothers ego it called wisdom, we understand what it is and use it like a pet rather than like you currently are the pet of your ego.

You have nothing you can teach me you are programmed and acting foolish...

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

I don't have any hidden pets, but thank you for exposing yourself.
You just got caught with your pants down.

Everyone has something they can teach another. Everyone I know teaches
me something- see you don't rule me with an iron anything, my discernment,
you become like a fly stuck in my web, because you don't do things for the right
reasons. You are greedy.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Well, I have experienced otherwise, deny that I have experienced the love of God if you wish.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
One of the biggest falsies being displayed by ACB is that there is reason to fear God.

Let me use him as an example.

Even as he is convinced that he is what he says he is, and goes around placing fear into people and holding his own self higher then everyone else....when he has to stand before the Divine Eye after leaving the body complex....when he has to face the oneness that he is of, that love is the core vibration of him, that he is not separate from another other form of life, and above all.....that the Divine Eye/Holy Spirit/Creator/God UNDERSTANDS why he has done what he has done, this mercy of understanding his ways of the flesh and testing of the ego will be the only thing that helps him stand.

We all have things we will have to see through the Divine Eye....and through the Spirit showing us WHY we have done the things we have or why we believed the things we believer....there WILL be understanding of what things of us were of the Earthly body and wants and what things were of the Spiritual body and needs.

It is not through fear that we learn, its through the love that is still there for us, despite our Earthly delusions of the flesh that is used to sift us out. We are in need of learning things of Earth FIRST....it MUST be milk before food....The Spirit understands its own design, the SPirit has purpose in us learning things of Earth before things of Spirit.

When one starts to try to be aware, in heart, in mind, showing to the Spirit, it is concious of all behaviors, actions and repercussions.....this is the begining of being able to learn things of Spirit. You must seek it, it is a path only every soul can walk alone.

Books are distorted, the design placed the true word within life. Its not in Earthly things that hold NO LIFE. For the Spirit is the CORE of life. Books are not without meaning, they are a tool to use that will measure you and you dont even know it. It will measure what you 'want' from life....it will measure what you 'need' from life. It will measure your levels of greed, of jealousy, of pride, of lust, of self desires, and of worldly desires. It will see if you are ready for things beyond the lessons of Earth. It will test you to see if you are a follower or a seeker. If you believe a book is the word of God, this alone stands by itself in measuring your inner vibration. None of the results are bad or evil or wrong.... for they are all understood...there is reasons why each soul is on the path that it is, there is reason each soul is only ready for so much.

The design of the Holy Spirits emanations hold within it the word, the keys. If you seek Thee, you will find Thee, in life of any form. The Spirit never uses fear.....to show a wisdom of Spirit. If a being can not be reached aside of fear, then that being is not ready for things of Spirit.

Know a snake by its slithering tongue, its need to lash and bite.

I dont believe in happenstance, so I believe that any who have found this thread and the ones that are here....has a purpose, either that purpose is for all of the seekers that ARE seeking the alone path, or that purpose is for the ONE trying to get others to obey and believe, through tactics like fear.

If a child simply obeys...what have they learned, besides the fact to fear that there is a dictator controlling them like a robot. We are meant to go through trial and errors, we are meant to explore and test all things for ourselves, we are meant to challenge even the 'broad paths of the many' if that is what we feel we need to explore. Someone said it best.....we are MEANT to seek, within. The Kingdom that is being build, without hands. We do reap what we sow, but in understanding that by doing so, its like a conditioning to our mind complex, which results in a inner knowing, something deeper then memories, something in the unconsciousness that becomes a 2nd nature to us. In understanding what we are in need of, we are purely willing to do what we need to do for that conditioning, which comes down to the spiritual law of reaping what you sow.

Edit to add....spiritual wisdom was never meant to be given through a book or through a man to another man. Its to be sought and found, in a path that one must walk alone.

My best to all
LV

edit on 24-9-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

so there is no repercussion to the wrongs that one might have committed, only that your spirit will know afterwards that it was wong.
without some form of punishment, how are these wrongs then really justified. do you think that if you do not commit the same offence ever again that all will be well, or just that these offences one commits are part of the program and is then known or understood with only a slap on the wrist for doing so by the divine eye/holy creator.

there will be punishment and a reversal role to play, which will indeed be as fear and equal to what was done in the first place.
this is what the awareness will stand for and where the understanding will come from.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

What I think could be coming, is basically an expanded swelled up sun, and a lot cme's.

No wonder the Sun seems brighter these days than I remember before. Does anyone think the Sun is brighter than previously before?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
One of the biggest falsies being displayed by ACB is that there is reason to fear God.

Who is God? That would be my first question.

Guess it depends on interpretation. For me the Creator is not God. For me a god would be a sub-creator or even a military leader in control of humans at a certain point in time.

Gods are part of or in control of the physical game in my interpretation (as well as spiritual beings - - - but aren't we all spiritual beings on some level?)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by redgy
reply to post by LeoVirgo

so there is no repercussion to the wrongs that one might have committed, only that your spirit will know afterwards that it was wong.
without some form of punishment, how are these wrongs then really justified. do you think that if you do not commit the same offence ever again that all will be well, or just that these offences one commits are part of the program and is then known or understood with only a slap on the wrist for doing so by the divine eye/holy creator.

there will be punishment and a reversal role to play, which will indeed be as fear and equal to what was done in the first place.
this is what the awareness will stand for and where the understanding will come from.

There is a law of reaping what one sows, but its not for punishment, its for conditioning out the vibration of the Spirit within us of this life of flesh. Its understood, its needed, so its a will more then a force. If something is understood as needed, its not a punishment. I mentioned several times, we do reap what we sow. The important part about that....is we LEARN through our reaping. Its not a reaping for being punished for the things WE KNOW NOT.

This is how we learn, not only through our own reapings, but observing others reap too. Any being that has done wrong to you, will stand before you one day, you in Spirit (outside of the body complex) will only forgive and love them, for they are a part of you, in Spirit, you will want them to learn what they are in need of learning. If one does wrong, and they are aware while doing that wrong that they will reap what they sow, they may indeed have a harder time then others when looking into the Divine Eye and watching their wants and needs of Earthly things. They may even, create a temporary place that one could call a 'hell' to absorb the need to stay aware of what they do. This would be temporary, the Spirit and all of Spirit would continue to reach out to that soul/mind complex with love, and eventually that soul/mind complex would be able to face what they are of, of Spirit, at the deepest core part of their being.

There is a spiritual law, it is needed, when we understand its needed and how it helps us sift, weigh and measure, we are willing to do what needs to be done.

We may think that while in the body complex there are those we cant forgive, that some actions are not forgivable. That some things would not deserve unconditional love. This is only human of us to react this way. The Spirit and ways of Spirit, are not human. We often tend to mix up our own ways with what we think the ways of Spirit would be. As you read the OT and parts of the NT....its obvious that our own ways have deceived us in what is perfection, what is divine, what is holy. God is not jealous, nor is the deepest core of our being jealous. When perfect, there is nothing to be jealous of. When understood, there is nothing to be angry of. Being able to forgive all for what they know not, is hard for us to do while in this body complex because we cant understand why they did what they did. Being blinded by things like pride, greed, lust, desires, ect....are normal reactions when being a individual and awakening to the idea that you stand alone separate from all others. We are all tested by all of these Earthly attributes and we must sift out of them through understanding and at our own will to do so.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Who is God? That would be my first question.

Guess it depends on interpretation. For me the Creator is not God. For me a god would be a sub-creator or even a military leader in control of humans at a certain point in time.

Gods are part of or in control of the physical game in my interpretation (as well as spiritual beings - - - but aren't we all spiritual beings on some level?)

My use of the word God is defiantly bringing distortion for the negative definition to mankind of this word is distorted. The inner most purest vibration of us all, is 'god'. The part of Spirit that we have to have within us, or we can not be. I try to use the word 'holy spirit' over the word god for I dont think its as distorted. The word Monad would work too. I dont use the word creator....because I agree with you, those that created us, our ancestors lets say, are not the monad, are not the holy spirit , are not the divine spark within us that is the base of life itself. But they, our ancestors, hold this same spark within them, for they had life...and pass this onto anything they create. Just as I, a mother, have created children that now hold that spark within them.

But there is no reason to fear this 'spirit' within us, that which is infinite, perfect, without beginning nor end, it is always and always has been and always will be.

We are spiritual beings, being that we hold within us the spark of the monad, the one that emanated for life to be, for the sifting and purification process to be. Just as Spirit offers itself for purification, we then, as part of that spirit, as we awaken to what we carry within us, begin to make a offering back to spirit, for all the others that hold the same light within them. Finding 'god' in every soul....finding the light of divinity in all life...is something I dont think many are capable of....I think at all times, few ARE finding the way...and I think its meant to be like that.

The snake eating its own tail. The seed coming from the Earth and returning to the Earth. From quasars to black holes....we see this cycle.

Many may think that a yahweh or some other image is the creator and god...I disagree. I think its very possible that a creator may not be something that is perfect, divine, and holy. And it may claim to be those things, blinded its own self, by the experience of 'individualism'. Playing its own part in the sifting and purification's. On my path it was stressed to understand and never sway from what is holy, divine, perfect. To understand the deepest core of us all, we must not sway in the understanding that this vibration at the deepest or highest of ourselves, is not anything outside of perfect, divine, and holy.

Still it can be confusing....for IF the moand/holy spirit....knows all things, knows what the design of life will cause, then that Holy Spirit KNOWS that sub creators would be deceived in the experience of being 'individuals' and fall victim to the attribute like 'power and greed and control'....so one still needs to look at it and ask 'why' then....why would a emanator of all things allow such things to happen, for we see them as mistakes for they to us have been lies and misleading.

Seeing it all through the eye of Spirit, its all serves a purpose, its no accident, any of it. Its all playing a part for what is needed to occur, its all leading up to a fine tuned point. We just cant understand that in its fullness while in this body complex.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

My use of the word God is defiantly bringing distortion for the negative definition to mankind of this word is distorted. The inner most purest vibration of us all, is 'god'. The part of Spirit that we have to have within us, or we can not be. I try to use the word 'holy spirit' over the word god for I don't think its as distorted. The word Monad would work too. I don't use the word creator....because I agree with you, those that created us, our ancestors lets say, are not the Monad, are not the holy spirit , are not the divine spark within us that is the base of life itself. But they, our ancestors, hold this same spark within them, for they had life...and pass this onto anything they create. Just as I, a mother, have created children that now hold that spark within them.

But there is no reason to fear this 'spirit' within us, that which is infinite, perfect, without beginning nor end, it is always and always has been and always will be.

Thanks. Just wanted you to clarify your meaning. Yes "Holy Spirit" - - got that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I use Creator capitalized as the ONE - - the Alpha/Omega - - - #1 - - - The Source - - LOL

It seems I believe in way more layers and complex sub-creators (god) removed from the Creator then perhaps you - - or your focus.

Let's take Evil per se. I say I don't believe in Evil. But that is not entirely true. What I don't do is - - accept Evil into my energy consciousness. All that "can be - will be" - - - as thought is infinite. However - - I AM my own thought energy consciousness.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

It seems I believe in way more layers and complex sub-creators (god) removed from the Creator then perhaps you - - or your focus.

I agree with you here...though I dont offer the recognition to it all the time. To be in the vibration we are in...I defiantly think we must assume that we are defiantly of broken vessels that are also from broken vessels that are also from broken vessels...ect...there is no telling how far down that line we are.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Prime Creator is a Highly Advanced/Progressed being of whom this Cosmos, Holographic School is a contruct of.
There are an infinite number of schools. There are infinite numbers of souls, progressing. Adults/parents, serve the children. They do not defrag and reformat souls for disagreeing with them. Such a being would not be an adult.

The other point I wish to make is there is this continual push to read materials, channelings, like the Casseopians,and ancient scriptures. I have my own theory about this. For some reason I am not directed to study or read any scriptures, even the Vedas which I am pulled to. Its as if I'm not mean to take in a new thought, or even word vibration, or even idea that could float around in the back of my head. I wish to simply seek to perfect as best I can, pouring out my heart for all my defects and the world in prayer, LOVE. Not a credo and not a body or system of rules or laws.

Something about all these cosmic laws and laws they mention. Even the law of consequence, karma, is not written in stone. Forgiveness and healing is very important. Perfect knowledge, as in our reviews were we see from another's point of view, how everything affected them, is very much consequence. Perfect knowledge is a huge step in growth and understanding. We should strive for that awareness here, how our actions or inactions, thoughts and words affect others, as much as possible here.

But to me,its best to not seek all these written constructs, because ideas can affect us, we can give our power away to a law that really was a coding of the matrix writing and written to control the ones who read and believe. Its like vodoo you have to believe it. I follow whats in my heart and prefer to keep it away from other peoples ideas of harsh rules.

We need to examine anything we've accepted in our hearts as a rule and carefully consider its worth, does it love and accept and forgive all, further their growth, is it kind and gentle, is it something you would tell your 3 year old baby that you're holding after a temper tantrum. No? Then don't tell yourself it either? Its not a healthy thing to say.

We need to be like children, and clear our minds of all the traps out there. Love will shine its light, and the Spirit within guide us, if we are seeking to fill oureselves with the wellspring of love and learn of it, what it means to be loving, not just to friends and family but to those who challenge us more.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

I agree with you here...though I don't offer the recognition to it all the time. To be in the vibration we are in...I definitely think we must assume that we are definitely of broken vessels that are also from broken vessels that are also from broken vessels...etc...there is no telling how far down that line we are.

Believe me - - I do understand trying to keep focus as pure as possible.

Having been in that astral-matrix where all was perfect and all encompassing love - - - I can only imagine how much better our world would be if everyone kept their energy consciousness in that focus.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

For being such a special, intelligent, wise, and enlightened being, you understand that your posts are rude, condescending, and rife with spelling and grammatical errors, correct?

It's pretty obvious that your words are merely self serving. You are quick to judge others, and through only a few written sentences, claim to know where their eternal destiny lies. You are doing nothing but falsely stroking your own ego and doing nothing to generate anything positive in people's minds. The moment someone disagrees with you about the nature of this reality, which is purposely made to make us feel limited in every way, you sentence them to restart 1st density for a lack of "understanding"? Particularly your words for Unity_99, who I've noticed for some time as being nothing but a kind and helpful individual, are no words from a positive entity.

ET_Man, for example, has been posting on here for a while and even though most people treated him with contempt as a fraudster or a joke, he never lost his composure and never went tit for tat with anyone about their "understanding" compared to his. You could give me as much unverifiable information as you wish about densities etc, but i experienced God myself and all i felt was overwhelming love and acceptance...a strikingly different feeling than i get from your posts. Strange.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
ooooo that goes well with your avvy. ooo ooo ooo

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join