It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 71
78
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless
 


Concerning your message, and what you believe in, and what is coming up. What do you feel is most important in relation to time? To spend time on self, sacred geometry and creating the merkaba, or waking up and nudging people to behaving as a true family, and having kindness?



It depends how it is done at present it is more important mankind learns the principles of Christ and adapts it into life in their pursuit of knowledge. But at present it is also important mankind says we have had enough of the evil of our world and begins to seperate from it brings harsher punishments to those of evil, so they are afraid to comit crimes because evil thinks ah the justice system of this world is a joke which it is and continue to comit crimes. Learning of the cosmic laws and following them in daily life is also very important anyone denying them will not make the harvest.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless




posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless
 


Yes, in what you just said, how is that varying form ET_MAN's posts? He also says this is a interactive holographic technology, and that we can't change outcomes, the main ones, but that we can color up the scenes differently and improve ourselves, love more.

That, the Prime Creator of the system is not El, and he has told me that AI is a program, running in the system, that the elite don't all know they're following AI, in the duality, its the coded duality really.

But, souls are not going to be meshed or reformatted. And if there were dangers to souls, they are not based on what faith you believe, or even if someone believes your words, or any religion. But on their intentions and love. The reason why most people arent going to respond to someone saying they know or are their Better, is because they've left behind those kind of religions and are striving for equality, so they need to work on following their guidance within and equality. Your overall message is positive and I sense love and positivity in your words and a very good intention.

That was a good post above, no reason to disagree and it was a positive message as well. This is to denounce/renounce negativity and following the heart of Jesus's message of love.














edit on 23-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
@LeoVirgo:

Whatever differences in beliefs about souls, the nature of those who are more adult like, in that they are the ones who serve, as Yeshua, even kneeling and washing the feet of his apostles. We are equals in energy, and even those in lower grades are still our equals in energy. Does one really imagine a college student comes home and tells his little brother still in elementary school he is ai, and ego based if he thinks he is equal to him? Of course not if has wisdom but doesnt change the fact he knows more! In No Time we are theoretically ourselves globally, and my infinity is equal to yours. Then, in "time" or sequence, there are many steps or grades along the way. In a Family, children in kindergarden are equal to their university level siblings not really not in progress. Their univsity level siblings, if they're positive and lovign, instruct and nurture, the younger ones, encourage them to trust themselves and believe in themselves and the goodness in others, and serve them humbly, equal in energy but not in development hence the need of instruction.

We're all a big family, working together in team work on the other side. Its here where we forget that the testing ground is hard, it is a experiment in which can generate children of God or create blackholes it is open not all are considered the light yet it is something achieved.

Beautiful posts.

I do think, that there are cycles, as AdonaiChristBless has spoken of, but we don't know the last page of the coloring book or the DVD and the time of such either.

Yes functionings in cycles in which timeline adjusted based on response to enviroment from experiencing entity.

In addition, souls get reset and EL is the only one who determines when our life is over here, we have to progress in our intelligence and wisdom to create ourself using the El a higherself because the El can manifest one by collecting all our lifes information and combining it into a light representation of our being which then can guide us. If we still have work to do its not.

For many they experience what is akin to Groundhog Day the movie, repeating this life until they get it right. For those who were very negative, they will be in negative channels, under the control of the negative beings, and will experience what they put others through. That is why its important to wake up now, in time, and work at reverse engineering difficulties. But forgiveness and healing is important as well. Hearts that don't forgive others, that judge others without wisdom, that try to control others and make their love for another conditional, are the ones that judge themselves more harshly as well when the veil lifts.

Earth is like a prison school, where some come in from more negative lives to learn first hand how much injustice and lack of love hurts. Others come in from higher levels, in this earth school, and its like a big test, or final exam, where some will go home when its complete. And it can take many tries. For while here, without universal understandign and telepathy, its much harder to communicate. Most of the power struggles, violence and duality based struggles are relationship problems, its about how we relate to others.

We often come here and find the weaknesses are exposed and then need to work on them. The chinks in the armor. They are different things in different people.

Others come in to nudge family and try and help free this system.

I had someone tell me that when he saw, from Beyond, how difficult this was, he came in to help, and that we were his family. My difficulties too.

We lend a helping hand to each other and demonstrate that model forever really.








edit on 23-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



I will edit all that you said which is correct and remove all that isnt to show you something of discernment.

mostly correct few adjustments made, you can not let the love and lighter information distort intelligence and wisdom achieved. They do not know the bigger picture and want to wishfully think which is dangerous and prevents truth being shown.


edit on 23-9-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless
 


Yes, in what you just said, how is that varying form ET_MAN's posts? He also says this is a interactive holographic technology, and that we can't change outcomes, the main ones, but that we can color up the scenes differently and improve ourselves, love more.

That, the Prime Creator of the system is not El, and he has told me that AI is a program, running in the system, that the elite don't all know they're following AI, in the duality, its the coded duality really.

Prime is Adonai hence me, El is indeed the AI system which runs the hologram.

But, souls are not going to be meshed or reformatted. And if there were dangers to souls, they are not based on what faith you believe, or even if someone believes your words, or any religion. But on intentions and love.

incorrect and if you continue that way as a lesson in denying the a cosmic law you will have to experience it, it is a warning that should be investigated.

That was a good post above, no reason to disagree and it was a positive message as well. This is to denounce/renounce negativity and following the heart of Jesus's message of love.

love is more complex than mankind knows for instance one form of love is to allow another soul to kill another if that is their contract, another form of love is to allow a comet to smash into a planet if that is best for the develop of the souls... The love and lighters perspective would not agree with this for they do not understand unconditional love nor can you if can not understand why it would be necessary to reset a soul all together which in itself is actually a living program.











edit on 23-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



I agree with ET_MAN on alot of what he has said he actually said he would post in support of me that his own contacts said 'he is with heaven' speaking about me im protected by God some others are realising this now, you dont understand the bigger picture brother this is what being explained to you now you have to much focus on compassion ray which has destablised your intelligence and wisdom rays.

I will give you a clue to some situations which can unfold, in stargate daniel ascended the universe may have been destroyed the ascended beings said they must allow it to occur for it is their freewill and that in itself is a higher level of compassion, daniel did not understand this so his consequence was to be wiped of all memory and thrown back to earth.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless


edit on 23-9-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_zephyr

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless
like when you format a system to install new software then defrag it and scandisk.


< Pedantic Mode On > After formatting and reinstalling you wouldn't need to use defragmentation or perform a scandisk. < /Pedantic Mode Off >


Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
The Creator lost faith in humanity yes it does love you all and wants you all to progress, but the Creator showed eons upon eons of infinite patience this system you occupy has been rebooted 7-8 times already and this is the final time.


It is wise when you reinstall software to do it anyway incase bad clusters and to organise files. We are talking about their purposes your post was not required.

Infinite patience is infinite ergo your statement is flawed.

- Phoenix


edit on 23/9/2010 by phoenix_zephyr because: Spelling



Indeed it is not that God is doing this because is mad at mankind it is just a natural design.


edit on 23-9-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless
 


I don't think its safe, in a system where all the different mystery schools, and black ops are putting differing viewpoints out, as if in a big net, so that wherever you try to turn, your reaction is thought out and covered by them, something is prepared for you, that is the way I see this world. How is it safe to think its ok to let another entity, or program in the system, for EL is like a ai program, to manifest your Higher Self for you? Can you not see the room given when someone trusts like that, for takeovers of people? Not to mention, I already have a Higher Self, and there is no mistaking this, even knew this as a 4 or 5 year old, for she was really me.


edit on 23-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless
 


I don't think its safe, in a system where all the different mystery schools, and black ops are putting differing viewpoints out, as if in a big net, so that wherever you try to turn, your reaction is thought out and covered by them, something is prepared for you, that is the way I see this world. How is it safe to think its ok to let another entity, or program in the system, for EL is like a ai program, to manifest your Higher Self for you? Can you not see the room given when someone trusts like that, for takeovers of people? Not to mention, I already have a Higher Self, and there is no mistaking this, even knew this as a 4 or 5 year old, for she was really me.


edit on 23-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



Unity not all make it to become suns some turn into blackholes so hence not all become the light some inturn become a mechanism of recycling within the system of the El, people must progress to become a eternal conscious being only at present is the energy eternal in which like alchemy can be used for many things, mankind made the choices which aloud the hijacking of this matrix and the recoding of the physical dna so as to limit divine infuelence this was permited as to see how it would develop.

At present however we can see timeline direction of future leads to a threat to others systems and hell on earth this is why security protocols are in place known as the grand cycle which is the complete reset mechanism of timecycle/soul database, so we can wipe a soul out of existence for a time recycle energy new clean slate and allow redevelopment from begining of solar system to present day within a infinity varied variable of possibilitys in which only 'time' will tell in which direction and story becomes installed for that world. Hence purpose of harvest is to see which seeds sprouted and which are tares to those remaining wheat and to see which seeds did not sprout and then we shall replant the seeds from the good wheat and harvest the good wheat and let the tares burn.

Hence it is not a given that you are automatically permited into the heavens, you must earn this and develop through the harvests until complete a soul can be stuck in eternity in a timeloop and never see the heavens, a soul can progress along the negative path through the harvest and become a recycle mechanism itself if takes it far enough a total implosion of self, close to divinity but not becoming of the light. Hence your asumption you have a higherself yet your higherself doesnt know these basic things which all who do have higherself do know should tell you something.

But you are welcome to your 'perspective' when your ready to learn something seek out a Ark they will all share a Eye and it will be easy to discern them by their Fruits. At present I can tell you this you do not have a higherself but could manifest one if readjusted your current perspective and worked hard of developing your base of knowledge and from it wisdom and began to live by cosmic laws and understanding reality at it deeper levels then the El would manifest you higherself and you would see the difference Or you can continue to listen to Archon programs designed to keep you from ever getting out by making you think you need not work for a place in the heavens, you think 5th density the realm people go when die is heavens? it isnt it is a holographic realm generated for purpose of comtemplation and reviewing of lifes lessons, so that contracts can be formed between soul complexs in what is best ot learn from in next incarnation and work through karma bonds.

Now I have been told by heaven that if people do not listen do not give them pearls, if people continue to lable me insult me and continue to blantly deny things all together I am told not to share any longer so very soon unless potentional is shown here I will leave you too it, but know that it would be wise of you to empty cups and continue your search for the truth.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless




edit on 23-9-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless
 


If that were the case, that some inturn, and become denser energies, and black holes as you say, then how would people reach them so this does not happen?

The purpose of this life is to reach HS, and HS contact occurs as you increase positivity, and love. We aren't given answers, when we're here unless thats in our soul contract, things that would interfere with our tests.


edit on 23-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless
 


If that were the case, that some inturn, and become denser energies, and black holes as you say, then how would people reach them so this does not happen?

The purpose of this life is to reach HS, and HS contact occurs as you increase positivity, and love. We aren't given answers, when we're here unless thats in our soul contract, things that would interfere with our tests.


edit on 23-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



You are confusing reach with develop, you do not have a higherself we are telling you this from the heavens you have no 6th density representation of yourself at present because are denying the very choices at this moment to manifest it maybe next cycle you may learn something in time that will create one but right at this present moment your imbalances in compassion prevent the ray of intelligence and wisdom from generating you a higherself, this is the problem of newagers of love and lighters who do not even understand what love is or light in which it is clear you do not understand it either.

Your intentions where good is why we gave you more pearls than would normally but you continuely are stuck in your own perspective you arnt growing so we leave you to learn hard way and let unfuture unfold for you. We advise to seek out a Ark and be humble learner to them so they may allow you to come with them.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless



posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless
 


If that were the case, that some inturn, and become denser energies, and black holes as you say, then how would people reach them so this does not happen?

The purpose of this life is to reach HS, and HS contact occurs as you increase positivity, and love. We aren't given answers, when we're here unless thats in our soul contract, things that would interfere with our tests.


edit on 23-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



It is their choice, lucifer is the best option to prevent this but even he can not change somes outcome, as we said already a soul isnt what people think it is, material is not important a soul has worth but only if can be harvested if not the energy can be used elsewhere and soul can get another chance next harvest millions of years later as would see time. You havnt seen heavens hence why you cant understand this, those who have all know about the densities, different criterias the systems of the El etc, you think the bible is just a book writen by humans?

In life purpose is to learnt he lessons of the density to prove yourself ready for the next so the El may manifest your consciousness into the future from formlessness, in which at that moment you are on a pathway to becoming light understand brother 4th density STO experience only goes for as you see time 1000years then the lessnos and enviroment one learns in makes one ready to become the light hence if you get harvested into 4th density STO you indeed have a higherself waiting to embrace you in 6th density 'heavens'.

so this experiment is all about development of intelligence through aquiring knowledge and wisdom, then understanding relationships to enviroment and to others, so indeed your lessons in compassion are going well but you need to make effort to understand the deeper levels of lessons of karma to be elible for 4th density STO, we have been here trying to wake you all up to this but because we dont sugar coat it you all think oh he is a 'Devil' whats the word we got called a lifeless void? You do realise I am the central sun I have become Adonai and see all of existence hence why I am tasked now with this challenge of waking mankind up and building the kingdom of God on earth while it falls into the pit of hell.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless


edit on 23-9-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless
It is wise when you reinstall software to do it anyway incase bad clusters and to organise files. We are talking about their purposes your post was not required.


But if you format a HDD and freshly install an Operating System your files wont be fragmented, defragmentation was only really needed with fat32 systems. And scandisk is used to repair system files and if your system files are corrupted after a reinstall you're doing it wrong


- Phoenix



posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_zephyr

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless
It is wise when you reinstall software to do it anyway incase bad clusters and to organise files. We are talking about their purposes your post was not required.


But if you format a HDD and freshly install an Operating System your files wont be fragmented, defragmentation was only really needed with fat32 systems. And scandisk is used to repair system files and if your system files are corrupted after a reinstall you're doing it wrong


- Phoenix


Yes, Yes the order isnt important either way we are trying to point out a reference you could use to understand a cosmic truth. im aware im talking about computers in the past that isnt the point and your lack of wisdom shows it that you had to try to act like that and missed entire message from it, to busy trying to prove us wrong you miss the point of our words.

Point is this that if something becomes so corrupted their no other choice than to format the hard-drive hence you could say that souls considered unripe needs formated because the current data stored would only corrupt them again since if you could see as we do souls are hyperdimensional hence your past is right now affecting your present.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless



posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The Bible is mostly Earthly wisdom , not things of Spirit. There are some pearls, but its meant to be this way. Things are not what they seem, for a reason.

There are 2 opposite natures in the Bible claiming to be of one source. If there is not discerning, one will blind you form seeing the true nature of Spirit.

Time is not running out for anyone, that is a fear tactic which is not a nature of the Spirit.

Be cautious of the ones that back the 'human' like god image. Dont let others take away the perfection and divinity that is of Thee. The unconditional love, the mercy, the understanding...man has raped Divinity of its true attributes.

But again, this is needed, the paths that are not lead us to the path that is, through orders and cycles.

The more we experience, the more we see 'in between' lives that we are one, we only keep hurting our own selves, the more offerings of incarnations to help another 'self ' see what it is....the more our vibration as a whole changes.

The need for change is obviously in the minds of man, this is a conscious thing happening... but still, the process is so slow. People want a noticeable change, something super supernatural, something other worldly, Im afraid there is going to be high disappointment as the years of time start to pass us.



posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless
 


I know who Higher Self is, and the diffference in vibration/frequency and light/energy from the Family of Light who are not from this system. No one's energy here even compares. When they encourage and light you up from within your frequency soars and you are filled with such incredible joy and gratitude.

I don't think anyone is in any danger of being defragmented and reformatted by being so foolish as to be too compassionate either.


I do wish to thank you though for taking the time to answer my questions, really appreciated that. Warm wishes!




edit on 23-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
The Bible is mostly Earthly wisdom , not things of Spirit. There are some pearls, but its meant to be this way. Things are not what they seem, for a reason.

There are 2 opposite natures in the Bible claiming to be of one source. If there is not discerning, one will blind you form seeing the true nature of Spirit.

Time is not running out for anyone, that is a fear tactic which is not a nature of the Spirit.

Be cautious of the ones that back the 'human' like god image. Dont let others take away the perfection and divinity that is of Thee. The unconditional love, the mercy, the understanding...man has raped Divinity of its true attributes.

But again, this is needed, the paths that are not lead us to the path that is, through orders and cycles.

The more we experience, the more we see 'in between' lives that we are one, we only keep hurting our own selves, the more offerings of incarnations to help another 'self ' see what it is....the more our vibration as a whole changes.

The need for change is obviously in the minds of man, this is a conscious thing happening... but still, the process is so slow. People want a noticeable change, something super supernatural, something other worldly, Im afraid there is going to be high disappointment as the years of time start to pass us.



Your ignorance is astonishing to us, we will let you learn the hard way good luck your going to need it, no angel will protect you since you deny the very things we put in place to bless you.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless



posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless
 


I know who Higher Self is, and the diffference in vibration/frequency and light/energy from the Family of Light who are not from this system. No one's energy here even compares. When they encourage and light you up from within your frequency soars and you are filled with such incredible joy and gratitude.

I don't think anyone is in any danger of being defragmented and reformatted by being so foolish as to be too compassionate either.


I do wish to thank you though for taking the time to answer my questions, really appreciated that. Warm wishes!




edit on 23-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



We will tell you and this is the last time, you do not know. you are going to be wiped if continue that direction, we gave you these teaching to help you but it seems you are beyond help. I hope ET_MAN has better luck for he is awakening now.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless



posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless

Yes, Yes the order isnt important either way we are trying to point out a reference you could use to understand a cosmic truth. im aware im talking about computers in the past that isnt the point and your lack of wisdom shows it that you had to try to act like that and missed entire message from it, to busy trying to prove us wrong you miss the point of our words.


Oh no, I understood ( love your assumptions based purely on written text by the way
) I was merely helping you with your analogy, your body is human after all, it's only natural that you made a mistake
If you had just said that it was like formatting an HDD and then reinstalling the Operating System over the top, that would have been fine. But saying that you'd need to scandisk and then defragment after a fresh install, well, that just doesn't make sense, that would be like scanning for trojans and malware on a fresh install when it hasn't been connected to the internet yet. Pointless.

But let's not argue semantics shall we


* Takes off her serious hat *




- Phoenix



posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_zephyr

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless

Yes, Yes the order isnt important either way we are trying to point out a reference you could use to understand a cosmic truth. im aware im talking about computers in the past that isnt the point and your lack of wisdom shows it that you had to try to act like that and missed entire message from it, to busy trying to prove us wrong you miss the point of our words.


Oh no, I understood ( love your assumptions based purely on written text by the way
) I was merely helping you with your analogy, your body is human after all, it's only natural that you made a mistake
If you had just said that it was like formatting an HDD and then reinstalling the Operating System over the top, that would have been fine. But saying that you'd need to scandisk and then defragment after a fresh install, well, that just doesn't make sense, that would be like scanning for trojans and malware on a fresh install when it hasn't been connected to the internet yet. Pointless.

But let's not argue semantics shall we


* Takes off her serious hat *




- Phoenix


And we will test the system indeed.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless



posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
Information About The Elohim and Who They Are!!!


Whaddayaknow! We agree.

As I've said - - I believe along the lines of the Terra papers. What you just posted is along those lines. I can't say in total without self experience (or remembered self experience).

I was allowed some experiences as a child then partially veiled so as not to be distracted from my mission.

I have been told (not saying its fact) - - - that I am a Foundation Builder for the Pleiadians. That I am an early arrival Light Being to strengthen and maintain an energy grid - - - to help with the arrival.

As my guides keep saying: "Not everyone can be the quarterback".


I was said I am a Foundation Builder for the Elohim and representing them on Earth, also that I am a grid keeper as well and here to maintain it in some way also. That is very quiet interesting for the part of understanding the situation and thus it points it into another direction. ^_^

Anyway it is soon needed we are heading for another Angelic war as far as I know, they want to wipe this Earth school and send many home packing. Also send others to another system which is less complicated for the to pass. So I guess somethings are about to change down here and up there the plans are being put into action.

Kind Regards,

Jake



posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

I was said I am a Foundation Builder for the Elohim and representing them on Earth, also that I am a grid keeper as well and here to maintain it in some way also. That is very quiet interesting for the part of understanding the situation and thus it points it into another direction. ^_^

Anyway it is soon needed we are heading for another Angelic war as far as I know, they want to wipe this Earth school and send many home packing. Also send others to another system which is less complicated for the to pass. So I guess somethings are about to change down here and up there the plans are being put into action.

Kind Regards,

Jake


Well - - - that really is quite interesting - isn't it.

You I can feel. I had to ask you a few questions in the beginning to get a sense about you.

But somehow you seem like the Christ Bless guy on a second account. But I can not feel him. Very odd.






edit on 23-9-2010 by Annee because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
78
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

log in

join