It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Actually no not deceived for there are many realms and some of the other realm systems are based on different situations. However, each of the realms knows of the Elohim and many situations that took place, then within those realms there are densities that construct them selves. The Elohim are outside the densities and realms for they exist on the original plane of existence, basically the starting point of everything and anything. Remember in the beginning as the whole bible says "God created Angels and the Council" so basically the Elohim were the starting point of the original. For they constructed many systems,stars,galaxies and races in the beauty of life that occupies some of those places. That is why the Elohim are known as the master race and a stated as Angels in all religions. Some of the Elohim became ascended Elders and members of the Divine Council, some became Archangels and others Angels. However, there were others that became stars them selves this is where the Gaia concept comes to mind. For Earth is also know as Gaia and she is one of the Ascended Elohim, try to bare with me this is very complex to grasp I know from personal experience.

In any case those are deceived some times due to the fact the ones that we call Archons (Fallen Angels) have already created their own systems. So at any given moment an individual during an NDE,OOBE or any other experience could enter the Archon System at any given moment. Just by share chance and what they are given there can be a whole load of baloney to the truth that is. So as you see it all depends where the individual went and what they saw truly to what the truth really is. I can not force this onto you for I am not meant to force you to believe me or trust me on this. This is merely food for thought to you and many of the things I know also the things I was shown.

But..... in general sense I do have to say that both light and the dark side this whole duality system is pointless to the very down core of understanding. The reason as to why so many things are happening to humanity is that the balance between spirituality and technology has been over tipped. Some religions merely hold specs of truth within their scripts and the Bible holds much of the old Elohim knowledge, but some of the Bible has been rewritten so you must be carefull what you read in it at times.

Again my good friend you must not put faith into me or believe me for I am merely sharing my knowledge and the knowledge of what I was also given.

As a man once said "Sharing is Caring" ^_^

Kind Regards

Jake

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
If that is true, how do you guys know you're not seeing something based on your preconceived notions based on your various beliefs like believing in Law of One or Atlantis?

That is a different to born knowing and learning about something, some souls on earth are extremely advanced they will all understand things from a simlar perspective this perspective is the Holyspirit which truely represents truth. Hence the love and lighters newagers are really clueless and just learning very basic things and are abusing them even now ask this why is it did Yeshua freely heal the sick yet you see people now charging for Reiki sessions and these people claim to be divine, then you have ascension groups which think people have ascended who die who are part of those groups truth is they are waiting in 5th density to return for harvest and be on earth during the judgement, they didnt ascend someone like ghandi however could ascend.

What you have is wishful thinking who deny anything they dont want to know about, hence can never be shown the truth for anticipate answers, hence they channel and Archons 'programs' which draconian empire installed around the frequecy fence so to speak will gladly answer and supply those wishful thoughts and will claim to be sananna, jesus. god. arch angel this, higherself that.

Meanwhile while this is happening the real angels of God the real elohim the real light beings try to wake up the world with the true teachings and we all recognise the worth of the bibilical texts we just know religions corrupted the meanings.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

It is said God is love, but how could He be love if He's willing to treat us like programs and machines ready to be wiped out whenever He pleases? I thought God loved His creations, and as long as there are good people in the world, He wouldn't destroy it. I don't think most people in the world are evil yet.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

If that is true, how do you guys know you're not seeing something based on your preconceived notions based on your various beliefs like believing in Law of One or Atlantis?

I do not believe into law of one or Atlantis I started believing once I was shown and after what I experienced in life, trust me I know where you are coming from but I tested my sources of the to be true light and the true source of the creation. So I had a good enough proof to know what it really was, also what is happening will become more clear during the time of next year's course. Time is running short and many figures will emerge in the world soon to spread words of light. However, can you guys do us a favor and not stone the 2 or 3 prophets that will show up soon. I know humanity freaks out and all over anything with Divine powers, then raise the whole witch hunt moment to burn or kill the people. The problem with Christianity and why they got the message wrong is that they turned Jesus into a religion, yet the worse thing they turned around his message to serve the purpose of the Arcons, Bloodlines and many other controllers of this system.

I'm just saying much of the messages in the bible from the Elohim got wiped out and replaced with pure BS!!!
No offense to anyone or anything just saying about what went down that is all.

Again food for thought brothers and sister also a strong message wake up before it is too late.

Kind Regards

Jake

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

It is said God is love, but how could He be love if He's willing to treat us like programs and machines ready to be wiped out whenever He pleases? I thought God loved His creations, and as long as there are good people in the world, He wouldn't destroy it. I don't think most people in the world are evil yet.

Maybe humanity doesnt understand what love is have to considered because you can make choices which evolve you that you are being given love, and perhaps love has no condition hence you can make a choice of good or evil, so is love the relationship and bond between choices and their outcome and effect is has on you and others.

Perhaps you are confusing compassion with love, compassion lessons can only be understood properly in 4th density STO, remember in stargate when daniel ascended and he met the elder race that they were willing to allow the entire universe to be destroyed if that what freewill took it.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

I do not believe into law of one or Atlantis I started believing once I was shown and after what I experienced in life, trust me I know where you are coming from but I tested my sources of the to be true light and the true source of the creation. So I had a good enough proof to know what it really was, also what is happening will become more clear during the time of next year's course. Time is running short and many figures will emerge in the world soon to spread words of light. However, can you guys do us a favor and not stone the 2 or 3 prophets that will show up soon. I know humanity freaks out and all over anything with Divine powers, then raise the whole witch hunt moment to burn or kill the people. The problem with Christianity and why they got the message wrong is that they turned Jesus into a religion, yet the worse thing they turned around his message to serve the purpose of the Arcons, Bloodlines and many other controllers of this system.

I'm just saying much of the messages in the bible from the Elohim got wiped out and replaced with pure BS!!!
No offense to anyone or anything just saying about what went down that is all.

Again food for thought brothers and sister also a strong message wake up before it is too late.

Kind Regards

Jake

Brother do not deny law of One, it is relevant and is part of the criteria even if you where a elohim if you start to deny the laws yourself you become human and can also be caught up in the realm.

It is strange you deny maybe you are not elohim but a star being who came and became stuck?

Quorum

Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Well, I won't stone anybody, but I won't believe them either. I don't think it's the time for the end yet; I just think many people are buying into the New Age Niribu nonsense. When 2012 goes on with nothing out of the ordinary happens people are just going to move the dates and new prophets and gurus are going to claim it's the end.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Well, I won't stone anybody, but I won't believe them either. I don't think it's the time for the end yet; I just think many people are buying into the New Age Niribu nonsense. When 2012 goes on with nothing out of the ordinary happens people are just going to move the dates and new prophets and gurus are going to claim it's the end.

Its not new age, it was programmed since begining and marked activation by incarnation of certain souls. those souls are on earth now so it is indeed the end of the timecycle.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

edit on 23-9-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
So if 2012 happens and time doesn't end what will you guys do?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

You joking for the moment there right about the most people in the world are not evil, every human being has wanted to hurt another through jealousy, hate and envy. Every single person has smiled at another and agreed with them while they originally thought to them selves sick disgusting things about the person they were talking to. All have smiled through their face while hiding their hate behind a smile. I have seen it all my dear brother and I felt it all, yes there is a good side to humanity and it was meant to be the greatest thing that the Original Creator constructed. But the imbalance shifted lately to favor of the hidden side to humanity the side that is within them which no one has seen yet. Once it comes out it will devour the world in things that you would rather not want to see.

There are good people in the world that is why many of them will be shifted from Earth before hell comes to the surface. Many of the people in this world label them selves God and treat one another like they are God, some even want to over throw God. The Creator lost faith in humanity yes it does love you all and wants you all to progress, but the Creator showed eons upon eons of infinite patience this system you occupy has been rebooted 7-8 times already and this is the final time. That is why Angels will be revealing themselves around the world soon, many here to protect the ones that will need protection and many will be insuring that the people will be safe which are ready.

Not only that humanity pissed off the Angels and the Creator not to mention the Council you replaced our true message in the Bible and turned into a mess confusing millions if not billions. You kinda starting to see the point there and the only time humanity turns to the Creator and the Creators that are stationed in each system. Is when you people are close to getting fried a bit and toasted. That is why this experiment has been rebooted 7-8 times already and we are now starting to see for it to be pointless.

Again sorry for such strong message.

Kind Regards

Jake

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

You have until 2015 10 11, we estimate by end of next year the first phases of the major destruction will begin.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

You joking for the moment there right about the most people in the world are not evil, every human being has wanted to hurt another through jealousy, hate and envy. Every single person has smiled at another and agreed with them while they originally thought to them selves sick disgusting things about the person they were talking to. All have smiled through their face while hiding their hate behind a smile. I have seen it all my dear brother and I felt it all, yes there is a good side to humanity and it was meant to be the greatest thing that the Original Creator constructed. But the imbalance shifted lately to favor of the hidden side to humanity the side that is within them which no one has seen yet. Once it comes out it will devour the world in things that you would rather not want to see.

There are good people in the world that is why many of them will be shifted from Earth before hell comes to the surface. Many of the people in this world label them selves God and treat one another like they are God, some even want to over throw God. The Creator lost faith in humanity yes it does love you all and wants you all to progress, but the Creator showed eons upon eons of infinite patience this system you occupy has been rebooted 7-8 times already and this is the final time. That is why Angels will be revealing themselves around the world soon, many here to protect the ones that will need protection and many will be insuring that the people will be safe which are ready.

Not only that humanity pissed off the Angels and the Creator not to mention the Council you replaced our true message in the Bible and turned into a mess confusing millions if not billions. You kinda starting to see the point there and the only time humanity turns to the Creator and the Creators that are stationed in each system. Is when you people are close to getting fried a bit and toasted. That is why this experiment has been rebooted 7-8 times already and we are now starting to see for it to be pointless.

Again sorry for such strong message.

Kind Regards

Jake

They will get another chance just on another world for a time, may not be known as earth may not have the same lifeforms or physical structure what is known is that those not harvested will return to lake of fire, 1st density primordial matter development stage 'heated plasma' there will be a event on earth in which no hidding in bunkers will protect anyone all matter simply will be at a point incinerated to point of plasmatized. This will not happen yet other events are programmed to occur such as the browndwarf star and its affect on solar system alongside the cluster of comets and the cmes from the sun.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Hahaha oh trust me it will end up what you think it will, 2012 is a mere date of the start everything else will carry on into further dates by the times given humanity has 10 years or so. Enjoy the moments my friend and also if you want to know all you have to do is just feel. Trust me many feel it coming and many none aware humans feel it too but yet they do not know what it is. I felt many major events when life was take or Gaia was hurt from Earthquakes,Floods, Volcano Eruptions, Plane Crashes and many more. I feel the end of this existence coming soon and I can feel it everyday that I sit outside during lunch watching many walk smile hug each other. I can feel their fear for they feel it but do not know what it is that is what sadness me. If I do try to tell them humanity labels you nuts or just crazy or a freak, so why bother with such ignorance when they are ready they will be ready to listen. Like crop they grow until the right moment they will be ready to listen but I hope it will not be too late for that moment of time.

Again Apologize brother for such sad posts.

Kind Regards

Jake

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Well, children don't do that. It is only after they suffer they become negative. I stay away from white lies even if it pisses people off. I'm not perfect, but if you expect perfection in this world you're kind of crazy. As long as there is suffering there is evil. As long as humans are bond by their physical shells there will be suffering. As long as humans can't experience the love of the Creator there is doubt. And as long as there is doubt there is fear.

The Creator you are presenting sounds not all that wise if He's expecting more from this world. Rather then end it He should nurture it.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Oh he did try to nurture it my dear brother oh how he did, he sent many of his most big sparks to you onto this world. Many of the got crucified, burned, tortured, assassinated, killed and one even got canonized seems that every time the Creator sends the biggest spark here they seem to get killed by humanity. I mean honestly many of you pretty much kill anything that has a Divine Source or Spark, it is so freaky strange that even the Elders find it odd. Also the thing is the Creator sent out so many bigger sparks through out many of the 7-8 cycles and every one of them got killed off by humans, many of their truths and teachings were either turned into lies or religions so I mean there is one major point there.

Also children do that to themselves the great flood was not brought by us but by you the children, it was your Karma and you brought forth it all to yourselves. After you sided with the Draconian Empire you pretty much signed up to be tortured and treated like slaves. Yet you Hated the Creator so much blaming it for all the pain and suffering that happens to you, this is why many of you do not realize the Creator and the Angels try to help all but how can we when you give us hate for anything that you create.

This is why it is pointless at times and this is why we just pend our time watching these days, until this moment in time after the news were given that this project will be canceled off.

This is why we are planing to scramble this project and sent people packing home or to another system in a different place.

Again I apologize for such a strong post.

Kind Regards

Jake

edit on 23-9-2010 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Know them by their natures....

To call others that 'know not' ignorant' is a negative energy.

Forgive those, that know not. Learning, discerning, shifting, weighing, and measuring....can not be forced and its not meant to be forced.

The Holy Spirit does not work through fear....there are thousands of years to come. Work on being honest in your thoughts, humble in your heart. If your working on it, if your trying to face things so you can mature...the Spirit knows this. Some are still in need of learning from spheres like Earth, some choose to stay with Earth, some are ready to learn things of Spirit and will decide what experiences will help them with that.

Earths changes like volcanos ect...are not negative things. All life changes its vibrations...its a normal process just as though its a normal process for body complexes to go through changing of vibrations at times.

This design is not a accident or a mistake....to assume such is a insult to the creator. Many cant look at this world and see it have a purpose. They can not face that all beings are a part of them. Its a issue of pride. Just as all that have things they know not....we should love and forgive them for what they are still in need of.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

There is divine reasons for all things that have happened, they are meant to be...not accidents, not mistakes...its not a design that 'didnt work'.

We are all sparks of Thee....your pride wont let you see that and see that in Spirit, every soul/mind complex is another part of you. Looking through the Divine Eye and not the eye of flesh will let you see this. The process is long....millions upon millions, of years.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Well, sending sparks will not cut it. Why doesn't the Creator just send His love to every soul on Earth and say "I am the Creator, and I love each one of you"? Just knowing there is a Creator and death is not something to fear would change a lot of people. Now would be a good time, seeing as how we can record history now, have most of the world united in one civilization, and not just have to rely on oral tales, which often get mixed up with stories.

Somehow I don't think someone out there thought this through if the answer is "Destroy them all".

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I am who I am and I know who the Creator is, I know of the Divine plan so do not read me the protocols child and do not think I know nothing of this world. I walked amongst your kind for generations protected you and served to you all as a guardian, so when you write me something like that it is offensive to me and those that I know.

So do not read me Divinity sister for I am one of the Divine my self and trust me if you know me I do not do many things humans do. For those things they do are mere traps of this system and they fall for it like blind sheep into a pit of death and slaughter.

You can read me protocols if you want I do not really care everything will make sense soon anyway just little bit left. The years will become quicker and shall feel like weeks to all and time it self will feel like it is flying by all.

Again Apologies for such sad message.

Kind Regards

Jake

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Well, sending sparks will not cut it. Why doesn't the Creator just send His love to every soul on Earth and say "I am the Creator, and I love each one of you"? Just knowing there is a Creator and death is not something to fear would change a lot of people. Now would be a good time, seeing as how we can record history now, have most of the world united in one civilization, and not just have to rely on oral tales, which often get mixed up with stories.

Somehow I don't think someone out there thought this through if the answer is "Destroy them all".

When one can find the creator with them, the Holy Spirit being the life that has offered theeself for you to be, as well as finding this Spirit of life within all forms of life, there is a reason for things not just given to us, there is a reason spiritual wisdom can not all be placed in a book, there is a reason another man can not just 'show' you such things. Its a 'alone' path of seeking Thee. There are plenty of experiences to show us, there is much beyond 'death'. Even humbled souls that dont seek a creator or after life, have what they need within them to believe in bettering oneself, being a light unto others around them. We dont have to believe in a creator to 'do good'. If your vibration and nature are ready for such things, that is what that vibration will seek in life. Its very natural.

Lets say...tomorrow you awoke and the creator was obvious to you, the cause and effect (law of one) was obvious to you. What then would you base your decision making on? Would it truly be true intent for the choices you choose then? Would your deepest nature shine truly? Would the sifting that needs to be within you, occur truly?

When we 'believe' there is rewards and punishments....is our intent in 'doing' a true intent...or are we not just acting and behaving in a operative manner?

Thee is everywhere. Its a path of 'going into the desert alone'....'going into the tabernacle, alone'. The alone path seeking shows the Spirit, your intent is true and not in reasons of being gratified or being held on high. If the reasons are not humble and honest, things of Earth will distort the wisdom one finds. Only you can know, if your intent in seeking is honest and humble. Facing things of one's past...facing things of humanities past...learning unconditional love and accepting there is some sort of understanding in Earthly actions and behaviors in all people...forgiving them for what they know not....is a part of that path. Show intention for love for the world, not so much a intention of 'just wanting to know'. Show your ready to be an instrument for Thee to work through and hold a vibration of love and light within you that will shine to another.

Having Mercy for all, is a hard thing to understand. Body complexes and the environment causes many delusions but these are needed. Depending on what delusion a being falls for, shows what that being is still in need of learning. Example is...falling for the delusion of skin color and chosen ones is a delusion/test of pride, something of flesh/earth. If one believes there are chosen ones, or in the past some believed (and some still do) that a skin color holds one higher then another....this is just a tool for Spirit, to weigh and measure that complexes inner vibration and this shows the Spirit what this complex still needs. We can not learn the formula by just being given the answers. You can not just take grapes and produce wine without a processing. The design of process is shown to us in nature, its all around us, the word is in the design itself, in the very blueprints of the world and universe.

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join