It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

I dont find your message sad, your words show me your vibration.

You have issues of pride...its something we all have to work through. Take my words as a insult if you wish....I will continue to bring a voice of my path as well. Sorry for that...I mean no ill will. You want to hold yourself on high...I only call you out on that. In Spirit, there is no hierarchy. We are all working side by side, no one is ahead or above another. Knowledge and wisdom also does not make one more divine then another, for we all hold the perfect love within us which is of Spirit.

For what ever reason you are shown things, there is also reason I have been shown things. I will walk my path alone and I dont seek any gratification from you for that path.

Your nature shows through when you 'hahaha' to others posts....and talk about laughing while others seek and converse things. Your nature shows brightly, it makes you feel good to call others 'child' as if that puts you above others. Such behaviors shows your vibration. Ive delt with many others that are much more advanced in the divine path...and I wont resort to similar tactics like calling you 'young' in your growth of Spirit. What ever you are in need of learning, is what you are getting. Its all understandable.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I think that deep inside, all people would like to have a parental figure, such as God, to take care and care for them.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Hmmm I think I know you I really do feels like a Angelic Commander even, interesting a question dear sister Got Wings??

Trust me when you are as old as I am many to you will seem like children and I do not do it for fun I consider many to me children as does my race as well. We consider many our children for we took part in many creations indeed but we serve many as protectors and watchers over them.

So try not to take me wrong sister and understand that we are here to help many of us are, forth will come many in the coming times please if you do encounter our kind please do not kill us.
just kidding if you want we would not really care. Just be a bit mad but will still protect and watch over some of you, that's the thing we try to show infinite patience to many of you people too just like the Creator does.

Kind Regards and a big hug from your brother.

Jake

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
I think that deep inside, all people would like to have a parental figure, such as God, to take care and care for them.

But..... what if the Creator was a child and you are other children to him counted as equal on the same level

Kind Regards

Jake

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I'd still want some parent figure over me. Being adult sucks.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I consider many to me children as does my race as well. We consider many our children for we took part in many creations indeed but we serve many as protectors and watchers over them.

Even the watchers/elders have accepting to do. In Spirit, they are a part of the sifting process. Just as a parent needs to learn that their child is not something 'lower' then them....so does the elders need to learn that in Spirit, there is only oneness.

Jesus does not call others his children as many think....he will kneel beside you, if one tried to kneel before him he will then kneel before them. This is why this complex (Jesus) has not only a offering to humans, but has a offering to the elders as well. In Spirit there is no hierarchy. Only in the delusion of separation does one (even elders) believe that there is a 'higher/lower'. The design of 'parent/child' has a dual offering, to the parent and another to the child. Testing both.

All forms....are sifting through a understanding that in Spirit we are all one.

Yes, more will be killed...this is only understandable for what humanity is still in need of and what is lacking in spiritual understanding. We both know this. Death is not worthless though. Was the death of Jesus worthless? Was the death of Martin Luther King worthless? It takes a keen eye...I know you have this eye.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Why did the fallen angels who have a pretty good understanding choose to create their own illusion? If they understand what they are doing, why do they do it and become STS ?

I believe half the story isn't known even by our 6th density brothers.

It must be, that the thought of having no personality and becoming one with the creator is a horrible idea! They want to have a personality and likes and interests, they don't want to become everything. They choose the illusion. But then they are stuck into the same problem, a creator creates subordinates; once given free will choose their own interests also. They can say, be service to me little children I created you, be STO to me, but ofcourse the children like their playtime so they choose STS and the process starts over, a creator who creates and the creation chooses to live as individuals because the idea of becoming one with everything seems bland. And thus you have infinity. I mean if you have no choices, then life is boring! You become a machine elf just following orders if you're pure STO, STS is the spice of existence it seems!! Not that you're necessarily evil, but you want to create your own existence!

just some light hearted thoughts

edit on 23-9-2010 by sequoyah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sequoyah

Offering back the 'self' is the hardest thing. Abandoning the attachment of individualism, is the hardest brick wall to climb. Only with understanding, can this occur, at one's own will. It above all choices, cant be forced.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
@LeoVirgo:

Whatever differences in beliefs about souls, the nature of those who are more adult like, in that they are the ones who serve, as Yeshua, even kneeling and washing the feet of his apostles. We are equals, and even those in lower grades are still our equals. Does one really imagine a college student comes home and tells his little brother still in elementary school he is ai, and ego based if he thinks he is equal to him? Of course not! In No Time we are theoretically ourselves globally, and my infinity is equal to yours. Then, in "time" or sequence, there are many steps or grades along the way. In a Family, children in kindergarden are equal to their university level siblings. Their univsity level siblings, if they're positive and lovign, instruct and nurture, the younger ones, encourage them to trust themselves and believe in themselves and the goodness in others, and serve them humbly.

We're all a big family, working together in team work on the other side. Its here where we forget that the testing ground is hard.

Beautiful posts.

I do think, that there are cycles, as AdonaiChristBless has spoken of, but we don't know the last page of the coloring book or the DVD and the time of such either.

In addition, souls don't get reset like inanimate matter, and Higher Self is the only one who determines when our life is over here. If we still have work to do its not.

For many they experience what is akin to Groundhog Day the movie, repeating this life until they get it right. For those who were very negative, they will be in negative channels, under the control of the negative beings, and will experience what they put others through. That is why its important to wake up now, in time, and work at reverse engineering difficulties. But forgiveness and healing is important as well. Hearts that don't forgive others, that judge others, that try to control others and make their love for another conditional, are the ones that judge themselves more harshly as well when the veil lifts.

Earth is like a prison school, where some come in from more negative lives to learn first hand how much injustice and lack of love hurts. Others come in from higher levels, in this earth school, and its like a big test, or final exam, where some will go home when its complete. And it can take many tries. For while here, without universal understandign and telepathy, its much harder to communicate. Most of the power struggles, violence and duality based struggles are relationship problems, its about how we relate to others.

We often come here and find the weaknesses are exposed and then need to work on them. The chinks in the armor. They are different things in different people.

Others come in to nudge family and try and help free this system.

I had someone tell me that when he saw, from Beyond, how difficult this was, he came in to help, and that we were his family. My difficulties too.

We lend a helping hand to each other and demonstrate that model forever really.

edit on 23-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Right you are Unity....

How many times do you see a parent, assuming that their child though, has something to show/teach them in return.

As much as the elders/parents ect teach us....they also will have to face that the younger have something to teach the them. As one, both have something to offer each other.

As a child, we are more open to being taught...as the parent, we are more closed to thinking we know.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless
like when you format a system to install new software then defrag it and scandisk.

< Pedantic Mode On > After formatting and reinstalling you wouldn't need to use defragmentation or perform a scandisk. < /Pedantic Mode Off >

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
The Creator lost faith in humanity yes it does love you all and wants you all to progress, but the Creator showed eons upon eons of infinite patience this system you occupy has been rebooted 7-8 times already and this is the final time.

Infinite patience is infinite ergo your statement is flawed.

- Phoenix

edit on 23/9/2010 by phoenix_zephyr because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

Concerning your message, and what you believe in, and what is coming up. What do you feel is most important in relation to time? To spend time on self, sacred geometry and creating the merkaba, or waking up and nudging people to behaving as a true family, and having kindness?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

You edited and added to your posts on me

So going back and reading what you added, you already know what sits oddly with me
Its the whole prison planet idea.

Instead of us going back on that merry go round of whys and ways...Ill just say this.

A prison is a place where you are trapped, under someone elses control. I dont see any beings trapped here, for the keys they need to 'get out' are all here ready for them when they are ready to find the way. Its up to each being to seek the way, unlike a prison where someone else over us would say 'ok, your time is up'. The keys are here, no one is held against their own will here (though it may seem that way). You yourself have said that you realize we choose to come here.

Maybe Im being critical of that use of word...'prison'....sorry for that.
Just such a negative meaning attached to it. I know why you use that word, for you yourself feels this world is a negative experience...so I understand, all the same.

With love
LV

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I'm unclear in what you were shown last night. On the one hand you made it sound like the Higher Ups or council considered this school a failure and was determined to wipe clean or destroy this system. They wanted to wipe it all clean and reclaim all matter. Did you mean earth school or all schools? Did you mean all 3d? Did you think they were going to do so with all souls?

Also, then you said another thing which doesnt mean the same thing. That cylces were coming that all would die and many would go home. That they could not interfere. But it was up to us, we could change this.

That is different than the first. That one means this: They cannot go against the school or the lessons souls are learning, that is why they cannot interfere. It is our collective consciousness or karma, as ET_MAN has shared in his big thread that determines what we pull in or draw in as consequence. That is why its up to us.
But they are working in a school, the entire cosmos is, from Higher Grades and yet they understand they can't interfere, not because of contracts with Dracos for peace, like some in the ufology maintain, but because of the nature of the school, because they work with Higher Selves even, the ones my mother calls empowered selves in some of her work of trying to work with negative entities. She talks about ourselves, in our form or astral, and then our empowered selves that answer prayers. That is Higher Self. She has had some very strong visions, and dream work.

They don't interfere because of the rules of the school and also, because of the Plan and Activities, Goals of the Family of Light who are the true Programmers/Creators/Teachers/Guides in this system, and they are from outside the Universe, the Beyond.

So, is it more important to work at ascending into another form, when many of our souls already from other channels to begin with?

Or is it more important to work at the collective consciousness level, and holding light, awareness, awakening, unconditional love, kindness, forgiveness, encouragement, sharing, equality, discipline?

If we all woke up or started choosing the right answer on every test, this would all be over!

The duality is not in balancing our behaviors, as many seem to think, thus unconditional love is too one sided.

The dualit is the tests we get, the sickness, the acts of violence from another, or harsh words, the hard cirucmstances dealt us in the hand of cards both in genetics, body and circumstances. The duality is the questions on the test.

Our behavior or thougths/actions/intent, is the answer we write, on which we are graded. And we need to graduate in Love.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I already know what you feel about souls, and chose not to disagree, for its not about that, its about love and equality. But even before I saw your answer I was editing my post, because as soon as I read it more came to me.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
Information About The Elohim and Who They Are!!!

Whaddayaknow! We agree.

As I've said - - I believe along the lines of the Terra papers. What you just posted is along those lines. I can't say in total without self experience (or remembered self experience).

I was allowed some experiences as a child then partially veiled so as not to be distracted from my mission.

I have been told (not saying its fact) - - - that I am a Foundation Builder for the Pleiadians. That I am an early arrival Light Being to strengthen and maintain an energy grid - - - to help with the arrival.

As my guides keep saying: "Not everyone can be the quarterback".

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Yes, the ple'o'sha'n is obvious, like I said similar to my mother, almost like a sister. I know that she has that connection as well, and her oobe, when she was pulled aboard a craft for instruction, they were ple'o'sha'n.

I wouldn't call it angel wars though, but cosmic citizens. Also, the Mars wars and disaster coincided with earth disasters here, floods. To my soul that was a short memory ago. That was roughly 300 000 years ago though.

The planet in the Lyra system, where I was one of the children who was taken to the Ple'o'sha'n system on one of those large arks, was a lot longer ago. It was countless millions of years ago, and I remember it, the exodus. I saw my home planet destroyed, crumpled, with sheets of light flowing through it and it distentigrated. Billions died. Millions were rescued. The ark took even livestock. We took cheese, and dairy products to Ple'o'sha'n systems. The lyraeans were taken to sirius, ple'i'a'de's, taurus, orion and adnromeda amongst countless others.

My race on mars was lyrean as well, from the ple'o'shan/taurus systems.

But the wars and negativity only happen in lower level channels. Many here are from this time period, including the Mars era.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I think we all will be facing the consequence of a reversal role of sorts by the actions or judgements made though ourselves to others and playing out these roles before one can move on to somewhere higher or not, as not only is it a negative issue but applies to all of us in some way or another, no matter how "good" you might seem.

I also think that telepathy is possible for some and more in the here and now, and maybe is like some kind of stepping stone to the next advancement or precussor of what is to be included in this earthly existance in coming time.

just something as a thought.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by redgy

Telepathy is something we can reach for now, and its even occurring for some. What happens with ETs, is telepathy. But we can practice with each other and nature. Recognizing someone has emailed you as you touch the computer, or the phone will ring, or various posters on threads, I can often pick up their energy as they're posting and go and check. Not always the ones I'm agreeing with either. This is forerunners and connected to it.

This is the kind of thing that brings about peace, and honesty, tranparency, its a very needed advanced skill.

The first part is unclear, not sure what you're writing. Some of us remember, the wall crumples and we have this huge memory. For me, the memories that came had this "time" issue, and relating to our sense of enormous time, and soul's sense of "time" and how different they were was very hard to deal with.

My friend, the seeker_713g, shared his nde, and it was very profound. It involved the knowledge of living countless lives in many systems as different races. We have all done that. When he showed me a picture of andromeda galaxy, I got really confused, just everything disappeared, and suddenly said, "why am I here? I don't understand" And he replied, because thats home. Well it was one home, I gathered. I see a planet there with blond haired nordic race, more advanced than here, but not exactly really high channels, almost a mixture of our technology and far more advanced. Ciities with rapid tube transportation, crafts, huge towers, and rounded structures, and country side farms and observatory a lot like we have but different. Very peaceful positive people focused on learning, education and family, really. I sensed they also did missions. He could name two planets that that was possibly.

This isnt to say we're not all human here, for our bodies are and this is earth. Everyone has a reason for being here. But our souls are cosmic, and our journey long.

Here is his nde: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
so you do not considered to be on earth fallen then, you are misunderstanding 'progression' and hierachy it is true all is equal at level of importance in energy but it is not true all is equal at level of importance in consciousness, this is why events like what is going to happen the 'soulsmashing' can occur think of it like this is best to understand it, if you computers gets full of viruses and you cant handle it with anti viruses or trojan removes do you not then try a complete wipe of the files through formating, scandisk and defragmentation.

So if people have had millions of years and over that time become more and more corrupted werent working of the karma generated and just kept piling it on each lifetime then would it not be in Gods wisdom to bring a acelerate of karma and a instant wiping of those who dont take advantage of the aceleration of karma? Just as when you are forced to format your very computers it is the same model, because what people do not know but the Elohim do, the true ones on earth, the true Counsil, the true light beings is that God the El is a complex computer system run by a AI system and that God is the creator of such a device given to Elohim to use to create the densities and build worlds galaxys life, timecycles storys and more.

Your inside a story about to end, your freewill is only how you respond to the story you do not actually directly manifest it the story adjusts based on choice this is why it is possible to know the future for it already exists the outcome is known by God and shown to his Elohim and they will act as required to act, glory to Adonai the eternal who in his infinite wisdom and intelligence created a machine to build life to become as gods.

Now mankind is quarantined right now, your stuck in a timeloop until you learn to obey cosmic laws and earn your position outside of this density, this is due to draconian tampering which mankind aloud to occur and this karma is still present in mankinds world even now, GAIA is moving to her new world her new experience soon those of 4th density STO will be going along with her on that ride.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

edit on 23-9-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join