It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Most people who want to be spiritual teachers are pretty egocentric. They just want to preach their version of the truth to others and look good for doing so.

Keyword is their version of truth, true spiritual teachers recognise their is only One truth and it is shared at various degrees of awareness, you are correct world has so many teachers atm their so many storys creating a conclave of confusion, this is deliberately done by those of darkness to make your finding the pearls difficult.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I don't know how Yeshua would feel about his messages being distorted by the Catholic Church. What would Yeshua do today if he came back to Earth? What would he say of Earth?

edit on 23-9-2010 by sphinx551 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Well, the message and way to progress is to love, to care about others, to overcome our negativity and wish to strike back or vengeance if someone wrongs us, or steals from us, to forgive, to be the adult in the interaciton, to pray for and assist if we can those in need, to yearn for a world of complete equality without the need for money or forcing anyone to work for corporations to have a right to build their home and plant their gardens, to be in a loving, kind family, yet, not force others to agree, not think only those who think like as we do are worthy, but to bear with each other and forgive as many times as necessary.

To be Love, and to find out who you are, to work on perfecting self, and do the work you came to do.

What I do believe is he would roll up his sleeves and seek to help those in need. He would not go to the wealthy and elite mansions and workshops, but seek those in real need, in the trenches of life. Thats my opinion.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

I have been told I'm going home, and other than that, should something else occur, will still be with family. A few posts back I linked one of my friend's nde, and he was sent back for the earth changes that are coming and the ascension, and to portal people out. They will have choices to go home, ascend or continue, if possible. The only way I would ascend is if I was meant to continue to assist. In other words if there is more to do, I won't turn that down and always seek to do the right thing. But I want to go home. In the meantime, I know I'm supposed to hold a perfect thought, hold light, and turn all negativity I can around into positivity.

How many times must we tell you NDE is not always a good reliable source of information since it is distorted and easily altered via technologys that hostile ET possess.
[quote
I have faith, alot of it, and walk straight forward having been guided, and assisted my entire life. I walk on air wit faith metaphorically if necessary. I beleive there is a perfect plan in all. And a perfect plan for every soul, everyone. And in Love.

blind faith is not of any use, plus your faith is that your own perspective is how things are even if God showed you tomorrow the truth you would deny it if it didnt support your current programing.

What I think could be coming, is basically an expanded swelled up sun, and a lot cme's. Comet Honda also comes to mind. There is something outside our solar system and magnetic strips as well. There are many other things that have discussed for years and possiblities. Does it have to happen? I was told it depends on us, our consciousness. And was downloaded with the knowledge that Teachers don't give students in higher grades of love, lower level tests so that we need to reach the next level of love for each other, unconditional kindness and love.

We dont care of what you think might be coming, we only care of what does occur, your wishful thinking is not of service to anyone but yourself.

But, I'm also aware that there are cycles as well. I was instructed to be ready to help others. I was also told that there was a long term plan in place, for freeing this world, and that implied that earth itself was not going to be destroyed. But if the sun swells up, not sure.

So far you have been a hinderance.

I've seen the channel switch, the ascension in meditation and my whole family was transformed. It happened spontaneously and was not even in my mind.

I was also instructed to always be positive, even if negative disasters occur, to see and hold shifts, and quick healing, and shifts for people, to see the positive occurring for everyone. I pray for others with all my heart, constantly.

There is also work that is being done with dolphins and whales, they are also being taken out of here. I am very concerned now that this seems to be occurring by ocean disasters, so its not in the most positive ways that we seem to see shifts occurring. Most people leave by dying, they go home by dying. So I really hope that dolphins/whales are ascending already, because this is a part of my focus as well and when I remember more, this is something I will be directed on as well.

Warm wishes to you.

We do not see much light in you at all or wisdom, sorry but you do not understand things very much, you prove it to us way you speak to us you think that such things means proof you have higherself and are going home as you speak, we can tell you now if you deny the teachings of the Arks you wont be going anywhere but to 1st density once more existing as heated plasma for millions of years.

We are very advanced teacher hence we do not sugar coat anything we are beyond the distortion of this level, we say whats needs be said as it needs be said, we are not here to tell the world what they want to hear like many of the newager nonsense about love and light which is really a dangerous way of thinking, the only good coming from it is maybe a small lesson in compassion but compassion is such a advanced lesson it takes 1000years in 4th density to master it since part of it is to let family suffer for that is best for them to develop from you are permited to warn only if they ignore like is happening here then it is for them to experience the consequence of such choice.

continue to wishful think continue to be decieved and continue to be lazy and not research and learn and achieve a proper base of knowledge and you will remain here.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
reply to post by Unity_99

I don't know how Yeshua would feel about his messages being distorted by the Catholic Church. What would Yeshua do today if he came back to Earth? What would he say of Earth?

edit on 23-9-2010 by sphinx551 because: (no reason given)

They distorted it but so does others, brotherly love as in work together for others more than yourself is part of that lesson but if you look at Christs words he knew far more about things than just what nonsense is being spread about world now, he understood the deeper meanings of love and light unlike many in this form who seek only what is confortable to them.

The church which corrupted the teachings will experience woe soon for such planting of bad seeds, this is programmed as well.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

reply to post by sphinx551

Well, the message and way to progress is to love, to care about others, to overcome our negativity and wish to strike back or vengeance if someone wrongs us, or steals from us, to forgive, to be the adult in the interaciton, to pray for and assist if we can those in need, to yearn for a world of complete equality without the need for money or forcing anyone to work for corporations to have a right to build their home and plant their gardens, to be in a loving, kind family, yet, not force others to agree, not think only those who think like as we do are worthy, but to bear with each other and forgive as many times as necessary.

To be Love, and to find out who you are, to work on perfecting self, and do the work you came to do.

What I do believe is he would roll up his sleeves and seek to help those in need. He would not go to the wealthy and elite mansions and workshops, but seek those in real need, in the trenches of life. Thats my opinion.

More to it than that correct about brotherly love and not to seek vegence but it is alot more complex as well, mostly if you can live your life without harming another then that is good but you also if want to speak for divine truths know what your doing or it is planting bad seeds like you have done partly unity_99, you have some truth but we think you speak words more than actions.

What about gathering knowledge and wisdom, what about say perfecting understandings of the universe and how things work, you think scientists are not progressing?

We actually agree on some things it just you twist it abit, you could make harvest if can let go of this conditioning of newagers 'love and light' and go beyond that can you accept leaving your own family behind and they suffer during a apocalyse world for grow from while you leave for another series of lessons? If you make harvest you may have too cause I already know some in my own family wont make harvest ive seen this and can tell on their level of understanding they are not listening either it is their choice I can not help any who decides they dont need help.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Your feelings have been noted for some time. Thankfully this expereince on earth was never tailored by any other, but by my own Higher self, Team and the Family of Light in whose hands I am in. And am very happy for their direct directions and my experiences, and will continue to seek diligently for the directions needed. And that direction will always be Love. I am very grateful for what I have been shown, given, remembered and experienced including my experiences as a contactee.

What you are saying about me, experiences or HS are wrong, but I am editing this because the words were too hard, not the spirit I want to share, I will be ignoring them because there doesnt seem to be a point in continually saying the same thing.

Nothing is as important as Love in this test.

Actions, have to do wtih opportunities, health and circumstances. Love, prayer, meditation, and posting for awareness are also actions.

Edit to add: I am not New Age, and light is soul/consciousness, and Love is that which progresses the soul to the next levels, and beyond. I do not follow anyone, or any belief, but inner guidance, and my own direction, and seek direction daily.

Also, I don't want to take you up on the points I disagree with, because alot of your message is similar to some of the things others have shared, and you are entitled to your own journey and understanding.

edit on 24-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
AdonaiChristBless,
I will be keeping an eye on you, and if I see error, I will pull the whip out.
What is the name of my whip?

Personally it appears you've been doing work for long time that you
yourself have become sick, you need a tune up if you want to be of
more service.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Your feelings have been noted for some time. Thankfully this expereince on earth was never tailored by any other, but by my own Higher self, Team and the Family of Light in whose hands I am in. And am very happy for their direct directions and my experiences, and will continue to seek diligently for the directions needed. And that direction will always be Love. I am very grateful for what I have been shown, given, remembered and experienced including my experiences as a contactee.

As for your continual false testimony against me, which is erroneous, I will be ignoring them because there doesnt seem to be a point in continually saying the same thing.

Nothing is as important as Love in this test
Actions, have to do wtih opportunities, health and circumstances. Love, prayer, meditation, and posting for awareness are also actions.

edit on 23-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Well accept my validation as one of worth. Absolutely.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

You say blind faith is not of any use, yet people must have blind faith in you.

God would pretty much suck if you had an experiences that caused you to believe one thing and judged against you for that. It's not blind faith if you have reason to believe it. If God really can't judge by the heart He's really no God at all. What makes Him any more different than a dictator then?

Some people are born with memories hat contradict your claims, so now what?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

As for your continual false testimony against me, which is erroneous, I will be ignoring them because there doesnt seem to be a point in continually saying the same thing.

Nothing is as important as Love in this test.

You have a understanding of Love now look further or remain you cant get out just on positive focus this is a fact, why do you think some of the most kindness people and good people get terriable things happen to them this world doesnts have justice and your way of thinking will only endanger others specially since your adamant to spread it and not just keep it to yourself, cause you seek validation of yourself cause deep within you their is a doubt this spark of intelligence is telling you to look further.

You are one best examples we have for others of a conditioned mind to point in which the crystalisation within those parametres prevents any form of higher lesson being shown, hence we state this now unity_99 you will be repeating 1st density all way to 3rd density as a consequence of your continued egocentric arogance towards cosmic laws and your presumption you are more developed than currently are we see no place in family of light for you at present as you are not trying at all in this current incarnation to gather knowledge as you presume you are already light but yet you arnt.

You think cause have a few astral experiences or physical illusions you are being shown by the heavens we know this for a fact that you are decieved and are a young soul still developing in which has not got out of 3rd density yet due to this same problem you continuely create for yourself, I ask you this if it all about love why is their wrath of God, why is their lesson by Christ to gather knowledge why is their lessons of Christ to develop wisdom why is their lesson of Christ to develop discernment, why is their lessons of Christ to seperate good and evil and recognise it, Why did Christ tell people to learn and obey Cosmic laws.

You are in for a big shock soon do not tell us we did not try to warn you, just thinking positively is not enough to be harvested it is one criteria only, continue with your false family of light if want and deny the real ones sent and see what it gets you.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I know who Higher Self is, and the diffference in vibration/frequency and light/energy from the Family of Light who are not from this system. No one's energy here even compares. When they encourage and light you up from within your frequency soars and you are filled with such incredible joy and gratitude.

I don't think anyone is in any danger of being defragmented and reformatted by being so foolish as to be too compassionate either.

I do wish to thank you though for taking the time to answer my questions, really appreciated that. Warm wishes!

I must have heard you speaking.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

God would pretty much suck if you had an experiences that caused you to believe one thing and judged against you for that. It's not blind faith if you have reason to believe it. If God really can't judge by the heart He's really no God at all. What makes Him any more different than a dictator then?

No they must investigate the claims not deny them or they have no chance, it is different if you dont accept them yes you fail but your duty is to investigate I teach to discern me as well so you can learn to discern, maybe read our site and learn for yourself.

You should not ever say such things that is blasphmy you do not understand what God can see so do not make such silly asumptions least one bring lessons onto oneself as consequence, their is a reason to fear God as mujch as their is to Love God, those of wisdom do both.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Why she is explaining this, is because Blind Faith- can be identified in several ways.
1st and foremost, someone of Blind Faith, and alot of the new-age (there is no such thing as new age by the way) People think the word of God is Old Age, Out Dated. First thing to know about that- what is written in scripture, the multidimensional understanding in passages- no man or peoples have come close to touching it. The word of God is all encompassing, its very telling that people want out of it, see, but men can't find the way.
This worlds language is still growing up. Now back to blind faith- it is very powerful to believe in Love and do things out of Love, many times we do it blindly, meaning we don't clearly yet see what is happening around us, the cause and effects of life, it is a powerful time in someones life and one not to be underminded or downtrodden. People have to go through this process, in learning to trust. It is the realm and time in ones life
where it will be sought to known what they are made of, what God can give them, and in these times of blind faith, we are never ever alone. Jesus says....and I will make way for the blind.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

You are one best examples we have for others of a conditioned mind to point in which the crystalisation within those parametres prevents any form of higher lesson being shown, hence we state this now unity_99 you will be repeating 1st density all way to 3rd density as a consequence of your continued egocentric arogance towards cosmic laws and your presumption you are more developed than currently are we see no place in family of light for you at present as you are not trying at all in this current incarnation to gather knowledge as you presume you are already light but yet you arnt.

With respect, you are not the one deciding my fate. This is not your hands. My own Higher Self and Family can take me out home anytime they wish. I am not in your hands.

I will be praying for you once again, because your concept of having the intent to send people to reformatting and endless recycling is very negative, and with bad intentions. I wouldn't consider wishing such a thing, or ordering it, for the worst soul in this universe, but instead have a team working on healing and encouraging and helping remember who he is and his family and true love waiting. Never would even cross my mind to say, think or suggest such a thing. And yet you casually think you can do this with those positive souls in this world that do not concur with your opinions.

You don't have the ability to do this, nor does anyone, and I am protected by my Family. But, the intention shocked me. You, dear brother, have my prayers, love and highest wishes for you to gain in love yourself and compassion, and a willingness to hear others, and encourage their inner wisdom, and empowerment, not to follow others blindly.

edit on 24-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

With respect, you are not the one deciding my fate. This is not your hands. My own Higher Self and Family can take me out home anytime they wish. I am not in your hands.

Actually I am, that not how it works Elohim counsil decides you are not on the counsil you dont decide anything.
currently you are not harvestable and will be remaining to be replanted.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless

You think cause have a few astral experiences or physical illusions you are being shown by the heavens we know this for a fact that you are decieved and are a young soul still developing in which has not got out of 3rd density yet due to this same problem you continuely create for yourself, I ask you this if it all about love why is their wrath of God, why is their lesson by Christ to gather knowledge why is their lessons of Christ to develop wisdom why is their lesson of Christ to develop discernment, why is their lessons of Christ to seperate good and evil and recognise it, Why did Christ tell people to learn and obey Cosmic laws.

You are in for a big shock soon do not tell us we did not try to warn you, just thinking positively is not enough to be harvested it is one criteria only, continue with your false family of light if want and deny the real ones sent and see what it gets you.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

God is Love. Christ is Love.
Love is not weakness.
Gods Hate is Gods Love.
The more you merge with Gods Love, the more you realise
Gods wrath, Gods punishment, etc, is all in CHRISTS sake, for Love.
These things, I know of. And there are no short cuts to them.
Just as you have told others here, I will tell you the same,
there are no short cuts, who am I if your discernment is what you
believe it is? What do they say about me?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by chezs

Why she is explaining this, is because Blind Faith- can be identified in several ways.
1st and foremost, someone of Blind Faith, and alot of the new-age (there is no such thing as new age by the way) People think the word of God is Old Age, Out Dated. First thing to know about that- what is written in scripture, the multidimensional understanding in passages- no man or peoples have come close to touching it. The word of God is all encompassing, its very telling that people want out of it, see, but men can't find the way.
This worlds language is still growing up. Now back to blind faith- it is very powerful to believe in Love and do things out of Love, many times we do it blindly, meaning we don't clearly yet see what is happening around us, the cause and effects of life, it is a powerful time in someones life and one not to be underminded or downtrodden. People have to go through this process, in learning to trust. It is the realm and time in ones life
where it will be sought to known what they are made of, what God can give them, and in these times of blind faith, we are never ever alone. Jesus says....and I will make way for the blind.

That is not the meaning of what he means, blind faith is dangerous look at terrorists, look at love and lights who dont believe evil exists and think can just think positive and dont have to learn cause are angels gods and all the other nonsense they promote.

People should fear God and love God in equal balance, know that you can be punished and can be given reward as well, that you are proving your worth to God through life and that God will decide if you are ready or shall be recycled or not as well as when exists ends if God just wipes you from it all together and absorbs the energy back into itself like you never existed.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

God is Love. Christ is Love.
Love is not weakness.
Gods Hate is Gods Love.
The more you merge with Gods Love, the more you realise
Gods wrath, Gods punishment, etc, is all in CHRISTS sake, for Love.
These things, I know of. And there are no short cuts to them.
Just as you have told others here, I will tell you the same,
there are no short cuts, who am I if your discernment is what you
believe it is? What do they say about me?

Least you know Love is also all suffering many deny this so hence maybe God will give a lesson of suffering soon and you are all heading towards it due to your treatment of his messengers. I know there is no shortcuts why do you think im telling people.

Finally someone of wisdom who understands love at much deeper meaning and realises that such things as ive spoken do occur, now people can finally understand what love really is, maybe it time people learn what light is 'knowledge'.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

edit on 24-9-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

That is not the meaning of what he means, blind faith is dangerous look at terrorists, look at love and lights who dont believe evil exists and think can just think positive and dont have to learn cause are angels gods and all the other nonsense they promote.

People should fear God and love God in equal balance, know that you can be punished and can be given reward as well, that you are proving your worth to God through life and that God will decide if you are ready or shall be recycled or not as well as when exists ends if God just wipes you from it all together and absorbs the energy back into itself like you never existed.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

"The one who fears is not made perfect in Love."
I am far beyond for you to reprimand.
Sorry, you came up empty handed.

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join