It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless

Originally posted by chezs

You think cause have a few astral experiences or physical illusions you are being shown by the heavens we know this for a fact that you are decieved and are a young soul still developing in which has not got out of 3rd density yet due to this same problem you continuely create for yourself, I ask you this if it all about love why is their wrath of God, why is their lesson by Christ to gather knowledge why is their lessons of Christ to develop wisdom why is their lesson of Christ to develop discernment, why is their lessons of Christ to seperate good and evil and recognise it, Why did Christ tell people to learn and obey Cosmic laws.

You are in for a big shock soon do not tell us we did not try to warn you, just thinking positively is not enough to be harvested it is one criteria only, continue with your false family of light if want and deny the real ones sent and see what it gets you.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

God is Love. Christ is Love.
Love is not weakness.
Gods Hate is Gods Love.
The more you merge with Gods Love, the more you realise
Gods wrath, Gods punishment, etc, is all in CHRISTS sake, for Love.
These things, I know of. And there are no short cuts to them.
Just as you have told others here, I will tell you the same,
there are no short cuts, who am I if your discernment is what you
believe it is? What do they say about me?

Least you know Love is also all suffering many deny this so hence maybe God will give a lesson of suffering soon and you are all heading towards it due to your treatment of his messengers. I know there is no shortcuts why do you think im telling people.

Finally someone of wisdom who understands love at much deeper meaning and realises that such things as ive spoken do occur, now people can finally understand what love really is, maybe it time people learn what light is 'knowledge'.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

edit on 24-9-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

Your discernment I have found a shame, a shame on you.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

You say blind faith is not of any use, yet people must have blind faith in you.

God would pretty much suck if you had an experiences that caused you to believe one thing and judged against you for that. It's not blind faith if you have reason to believe it. If God really can't judge by the heart He's really no God at all. What makes Him any more different than a dictator then?

Some people are born with memories hat contradict your claims, so now what?

Why she is explaining this, is because Blind Faith- can be identified in several ways.
1st and foremost, someone of Blind Faith, and alot of the new-age (there is no such thing as new age by the way) People think the word of God is Old Age, Out Dated. First thing to know about that- what is written in scripture, the multidimensional understanding in passages- no man or peoples have come close to touching it. The word of God is all encompassing, its very telling that people want out of it, see, but men can't find the way.
This worlds language is still growing up. Now back to blind faith- it is very powerful to believe in Love and do things out of Love, many times we do it blindly, meaning we don't clearly yet see what is happening around us, the cause and effects of life, it is a powerful time in someones life and one not to be underminded or downtrodden. People have to go through this process, in learning to trust. It is the realm and time in ones life
where it will be sought to known what they are made of, what God can give them, and in these times of blind faith, we are never ever alone. Jesus says....and I will make way for the blind.

That is not the meaning of what he means, blind faith is dangerous look at terrorists, look at love and lights who dont believe evil exists and think can just think positive and dont have to learn cause are angels gods and all the other nonsense they promote.

People should fear God and love God in equal balance, know that you can be punished and can be given reward as well, that you are proving your worth to God through life and that God will decide if you are ready or shall be recycled or not as well as when exists ends if God just wipes you from it all together and absorbs the energy back into itself like you never existed.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

"The one who fears is not made perfect in Love."
I am far beyond for you to reprimand.
Sorry, you came up empty handed.

Sigh and then I must recall my statement about your wisdom, if you think fear has no positive purpose then you arnt as wise as you showed for just a moment in your previous statement.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

You think cause have a few astral experiences or physical illusions you are being shown by the heavens we know this for a fact that you are decieved and are a young soul still developing in which has not got out of 3rd density yet due to this same problem you continuely create for yourself, I ask you this if it all about love why is their wrath of God, why is their lesson by Christ to gather knowledge why is their lessons of Christ to develop wisdom why is their lesson of Christ to develop discernment, why is their lessons of Christ to seperate good and evil and recognise it, Why did Christ tell people to learn and obey Cosmic laws.

You are in for a big shock soon do not tell us we did not try to warn you, just thinking positively is not enough to be harvested it is one criteria only, continue with your false family of light if want and deny the real ones sent and see what it gets you.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

Love is not weakness.
Gods Hate is Gods Love.

Least you know Love is also all suffering many deny this so hence maybe God will give a lesson of suffering soon and you are all heading towards it due to your treatment of his messengers. I know there is no shortcuts why do you think im telling people.

Finally someone of wisdom who understands love at much deeper meaning and realises that such things as ive spoken do occur, now people can finally understand what love really is, maybe it time people learn what light is 'knowledge'.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

you just undid the good you did in your other post, hence reduced your own harvestiability...

every single soul which denouces what im showing you is considered a tare this is a fact, this means you are standing in way of the growing of wheat so hence will recieve consequence.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

It is only Higher Self, and the Family of Light that decide such things, to be perfectly honest with you. They are the Creator/Desingers/Teachers/Guides and Programmers of the system, and I have no fear of anyone, in this universe, any council or ET, on any level. They are all family, and my family. The errors being posted show me enough. I am very capapble of following only the highest level of truth and love. And those who do not have this, I am protected from, as is anyone seeking the next level of love who seeks to return love for hatred or fear. That gives us the protection and help we need in this system.

Also you spoke earlier of good people suffering. Yes, we know that. This school does allow for this if their Higher Self wishes them to. Everything we go through is in Higher Self's hands. And only that which Higher Self allows. You seem to think the goal is to live. Well, it is to do the work we came to do and seek direction. We don't leave if we're doing what is needed. However, dying is how you get home. And getting home is the greatest goal anyone can have, for this pales in comparison to real life, to being whole and complete, filled with Love and empowerment, and Family, in a wonderful team. Its beyond every expectation that anyone can have.

Real Life is outside the holographic universe. I call it Beyond. To Infinity and Beyond!

edit on 24-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
You've got things shuffled around that I see need to be placed properly.
First off is your own intentions do not add to the substance of your messages,
they have been hindering the deliverance. You don't teach someone by
forcing food down their throat, that isn't wisdom my friend.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

Love is not weakness.
Gods Hate is Gods Love.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

you just undid the good you did in your other post, hence reduced your own harvestiability...

every single soul which denouces what im showing you is considered a tare this is a fact, this means you are standing in way of the growing of wheat so hence will recieve consequence.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

If I stand in your way for this moment, it is because I have
shut you down for repair.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

It is only Higher Self, and the Family of Light that decide such things, to be perfectly honest with you. They are the Creator/Desingers/Teachers/Guides and Programmers of the system, and have no fear of anyone, in this universe, any council or ET, on any level. They are all family, and my family. The errors being posted show me enough. I am very capapble of following only the highest level of truth and love. And those who do not have this, I am protected from, as is anyone seeking the next level of love who seeks to return love for hatred or fear. That gives us the protection and help we need in this system.

Also you spoke earlier of good people suffering. Yes, we know that. This school does allow for this if their Higher Self wishes them to. Everything we go through is in Higher Self's hands. And only that which Higher Self allows. You seem to think the goal is to live. Well, it is to do the work we came to do and seek direction. We don't leave if we're doing what is needed. However, dying is how you get home. And getting home is the greatest goal anyone can have, for this pales in comparison to real life, to being whole and complete, filled with Love and empowerment, and Family, in a wonderful team. Its beyond every expectation that anyone can have.

dont worry unity_99 it will make sense soon enough and you wont be going where you think your going and all this talking to you now wont mater because who you are now wont exist at all, but you will get a clean slate and another chance, because of your good intentions I will request your death happens instantly so as to reduce your suffering. you are so delusional I can not understand where you got such programming from, you are the most stubborn soul ive ever met and this ego program of yours is preventing your chances from ever actually making it into heavens.

You do not get into heavens by dieing we have explained this before their is a process to develop to beable to become light you are not light because you have very little knowledge and wisdom. We tell things as they are we dont care if the soul doesnt like hearing it we call this tough love, we are from balance hence we speak as is not a polarity to make the soul confortable.

continue your wishful thinking to very end if you want dear soul but in end what is said doesnt change the outcome, you currently will be experiencing the soulsmashing.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

You wont exist soon if that is your attitude for you will miss the Arks...

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

You've got things shuffled around that I see need to be placed properly.
First off is your own intentions do not add to the substance of your messages,
they have been hindering the deliverance. You don't teach someone by
forcing food down their throat, that isn't wisdom my friend.

You wont exist soon so no point even speaking to you at present, you have already decided we see the outcome.

Infact due to way in which this turned out you all can learn the hard way do not blame God, those sent tryed many times always ignored.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

It is only Higher Self, and the Family of Light that decide such things, to be perfectly honest with you. They are the Creator/Desingers/Teachers/Guides and Programmers of the system, and have no fear of anyone, in this universe, any council or ET, on any level. They are all family, and my family. The errors being posted show me enough. I am very capapble of following only the highest level of truth and love. And those who do not have this, I am protected from, as is anyone seeking the next level of love who seeks to return love for hatred or fear. That gives us the protection and help we need in this system.

dont worry unity_99 it will make sense soon enough and you wont be going where you think your going and all this talking to you now wont mater because who you are now wont exist at all, but you will get a clean slate and another chance, because of your good intentions I will request your death happens instantly so as to reduce your suffering. you are so delusional I can not understand where you got such programming from, you are the most stubborn soul ive ever met and this ego program of yours is preventing your chances from ever actually making it into heavens.

You do not get into heavens by dieing we have explained this before their is a process to develop to beable to become light you are not light because you have very little knowledge and wisdom. We tell things as they are we dont care if the soul doesnt like hearing it we call this tough love, we are from balance hence we speak as is not a polarity to make the soul confortable.

continue your wishful thinking to very end if you want dear soul but in end what is said doesnt change the outcome, you currently will be experiencing the soulsmashing.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

See how quick you malfunctioned....short circuit you have.
This is not good enough. You are going to be in big trouble for telling people
these things, and I am sure that is the exact reason I was led right here.
Big NO NO, you just did. Now lets see what you reap.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Again I will repeat this, I intend to take the issues here, that involve intent to harm another, or wipe out their existence, in prayer, for its our intents that will cause us shame when the veil lifts. And I don't wish you to have negative outcome, but wish instead for you to grow in love and compassion, to be able to see all as your beloved family.

My existence is not in your hands, ever. And have no fear about leaving this system, in body or out. But thank you for thinking so highly of me.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Obvious if he is that stubborn you don't have what it takes to teach him anything, bottom line.
What are you missing, I know.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by chezs

Yes, its pointless continuing, if anything it only seems to make the distance widen between people, and opposite of what would be fostering communication. Your posts were great, thank you.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

See how quick you malfunctioned....short circuit you have.
This is not good enough. You are going to be in big trouble for telling people
these things, and I am sure that is the exact reason I was led right here.
Big NO NO, you just did. Now lets see what you reap.

This is the truth if they dont like it that isnt my problem it is for the best they know so understand the real situation I am from the heavens I have the authority to speak like this, you have no idea what I am or my purpose on this world you would best stand aside and listen because you are only acting as a tare to prevent my purpose from completion, I am to increase harvest and to expose all tares with rightousness I am to teach with a ironrod and the courage of a lion.

You will see what you will reap for your actions against holyspirit, there is far more to it all than people think that is why you havnt ascended right now because your not learning the lessons you need to learn, I can become frustrated in this task as well.

Love is the most complex lesson of all lessons not possible to be understood in this density this is fact any one who denys this is delusional, you are meant to learn from knowledge/compassion/wisdom at present but many you have go into this everything is love just think positive dont acknowledge negative exists it fear mongering etc this is dangerous.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Of course I would fear a dictator God, but I don't think I would be able to sincerely love a God who doesn't judge with love or understanding. Many people have experiences that point them some way, so it's not blind faith, but if God does not take such things into consideration, I would not be able to truly love such a being who is supposedly love.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

reply to post by chezs

Yes, its pointless continuing, if anything it only seems to make the distance widen between people, and opposite of what would be fostering communication. Your posts were great, thank you.

Of course their great to you cause it just supports yourself that only thing you acknowledge.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Of course I would fear a dictator God, but I don't think I would be able to sincerely love a God who doesn't judge with love or understanding. Many people have experiences that point them some way, so it's not blind faith, but if God does not take such things into consideration, I would not be able to truly love such a being who is supposedly love.

considering you dont know what love how can you make such assumptions....

Have you considered the fact you can make both choices which give you pleasure and suffering is love? So you saying that cause God creates rules that must be met to go beyond this realm of such freedom of choice then you are saying he is a dictator maybe those rules are for a purpose of Love have you ever considered this.

Quorum
Adonai christ bless

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I acknowledge every person in existence, though I may not agree with them. They are family however under whatever masks they are wearing and I wish to see the light in them, that they all wake up and progress.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

reply to post by chezs

You exert yourself in Good ways, and
. There is nothing ever wrong in acknowledging yourself if Christ is in you.
And we should never fear to be great, because Christ is Great. You are on the right path, I see
very few nowadays want to hold on to love, see, its not appealing to them, because they don't truly
understand it for what it Is. Every contradiction in Scripture of Love, is one for us to let go of, from
within ourselves, to make room for Gods Love. Scripture is designed that way. Don't let anyone
take that from you, and I know you won't because I see it is already in your heart. Jesus is the Vine, father is the Gardener, and he says remain in me and I will remain in you, remain in my Love he says.

anyways, you're doing well.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
He's a dictator if, after someone has an experience to lead them to believe something and not blind faith, He doesn't consider any of it in judgment. How can a righteous judge judge un-righteously? How can a loving God judge without love? How can a being who knows everybody's heart and mind not judge with understanding? The being I experienced is the epitome of love, so forgive me if I laugh at the supposedly benevolent God you present.

You claim to be Christ but Jesus himself said many would come in His name and deceive many, and that despite people saying here is Christ or there is Christ not to go after them but to wait.

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join