It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Oh well, considering I don't remember all the suffering of my past lives I guess I can deal with going through that crap again. Each time I'll think it's the end and that will give me hope in each life that that it is true, so it won't be too horrible. I've done it already so no point being a baby about it.

Next time tell Ra or whoever to send someone not as egotistical for the harvest or whatever. Preferably someone who doesn't dodge questions and resorts to threats when he is challenged.

edit on 22-9-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ASOUL

No soul is deleted or shredded. There are many tests going on, some think they are harming a soul, like shredding them or as Lowki shared, in other systems, pirates that killed people for their souls, cannibilzed some.
Hellzone and an experience filled with hate and lust for blood, where they killed each other over and over, but could not die. And finally realizing this sucked, it really was not a nice place, what was the point, and meditating and leaving is the outcome of such a thing.

You see, if something like that were to happen it would be a delusion and a test. A test in which there is a wrong answer, and a right answer. What a person does, is not always what they think they're doing. But, its the intent of our hearts that count. So if the intent is to shred or canniblize or destroy another family of light, then that is what they are judged on.

But all souls are family. And ETs in this cosmos school, havent passed the tests yet eiher, they're still here.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Yes indeed even here Right NOW there is a battle in LEVELS with moi and Quorum ....!

but every time he HIT me I will Send Him ONLY LOVE.....!

Because that the only thing I can Offer HIM ....!

Just An Example My wife is now Very SICK unable to breath..... My daughter cut a Labyrintis Same Day ....! Just after my Last POST my Dog start vomiting Like Hell ...!

And I am Very SICK now ...! So I need to Quit this Forum and meditate on the Situation ...!

So Again I will Stop posting Here & there ....!

And will put this situation on the Hand of My father again...!

Love you all ..! Quorum Included ...!

Sending Love & Good Energy your Way Quorum

ASOUL/Yolgnu
Over&Out

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ASOUL

May All that is Love bless you and watch over your family. I'm so sorry to hear this. You will be in my prayers. Peace, Love & Enlightenment.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

man was born as child into a perfect world, not to know what is good or what is evil, not to have this knowledge concieved or bestowed upon us.
it was perfect from the beginning where peace and plenty were to be had. this in the now is the inequity we all face, not as tests that were given freely or as gifts to understand, it is man's biggest sin and one that can only bring through punishment of self till the end.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by redgy
reply to post by Annee

man was born as child into a perfect world, not to know what is good or what is evil, not to have this knowledge concieved or bestowed upon us.

it was perfect from the beginning where peace and plenty were to be had. this in the now is the inequity we all face, not as tests that were given freely or as gifts to understand, it is man's biggest sin and one that can only bring through punishment of self till the end.

You (as all) are entitled to your belief.

I don't believe in sin.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by redgy
reply to post by Annee

You (as all) are entitled to your belief.

I don't believe in sin.

Hence why in your future you suffer greatly because do not believe in sin, hence do not do the work to heal your past sins in which when the timeless moment comes so shall all that is karma remaining manifest within your reality to face yourself and this will come as harsh lessons known as the time of woe, to deny a cosmic law in itself leads to consequence no manner how good you may act 'go read your scriptures it is clearly all their', there is a reason why suchs texts last so long and hold so much truth they are a program linked to Amenti and adjust and change as timeline adjusts and changes.

In magnets too much of the same polaritys leads to reversal towards the opposite for they push away towards one another and pull towards the other, so those who are love and lights who think all that is is positive in future manifest negative into their own lifes for to learn of balance, they will ignore this warning for they are on their own cocain it makes them feel good they are addicted in brain, so with drugs will it have consequences the longer they use, the test of earth is to choose and understand good and evil to deny this lesson has consequences in itself for it is only in acceptance of such lessons can one become free.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

hence do not do the work to heal your past sins

You do not have to believe in the word 'sins' to work on yourself, see what can be worked on, see what self disciplines can be practiced to make improvements, you dont even need to believe in God to improve your behaviors and perspectives and mature as you grow.

So quick to make assumptions, when if you would just look around at the world and learn through the design of life here, you would see so much more.

We have things like a conscious for a reason, if we ignore that conscious that just shows what we are still in need of and what we cant yet face. We are still loved and with time will grow and heal, maybe through many lives, but it will still happen so be it.

By the way.....how are you doing??

edit on 22-9-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by redgy

So we were not meant to be learning things, and growing from that learning, through individual experiences.

Tell me, how do you know the worth of 'good'? Were you not supposed to know this worth? Isnt that somewhat a robotic existence....to not be learning?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Yes - Sin is just a word. Words are given meanings by man. To me Sin has taken on negative meaning and guilt.

Guilt is not a word I use - - or an emotion I allow in my life.

Responsibility - commitment - integrity - are words I use.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

what then was the worth of "good" when all were perfect to begin with, does this choice of knowledge maybe also imply that oneself is then better than another, that living for self mentality and the constant struggle against others seen as not good or whom are bad and evil is the true lesson for redemption back to perfectness or the life that was given us from the beginning in pureness and freedom from such choice.

perfectness knows no good or evil, all being as equal and same within spirit and mind, for without such choice, this learning through evaluation of self or others is not needed and pureness of mind more easily sustained.

once the judgements of good over evil became presidence the spirit within oneself and all reached separatedness and turned against from the equality and balance where life in all its perfectness and splender existed, so turned this knowledge learned one against another, lessons that needed no worth for all that would have been provided for was lost and all who came after were made to pay the price.

peace.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Information About The Elohim and Who They Are!!!

The Elohim were the first race to be created in the universe and when we say the Universe we mean the Original center of life. The Creator created the Elohim as children of him he gave them life and wisdom yet the most important thing Love. The Elohim were the first race the master race and they are better known in the Bible as Elohim, El Lyon, Avoni, El Shaddi, Adonai and last but not least the human term Angels of God. The whole complex of creation was indeed an experiment it was never meant to become a school or anything of that sort. The Original Creator allowed the Elohim to help and create humanity, yet the will of the Creator was also given to the other races they are known as the children of the Elohim. One of those races was the Draconian Empire little did the Elohim know that their Children the Draco's had darkness in their hearts. For they saw a different purpose to life of Humanity and that was slavery also a source of food, yes ladies and gents food trust me when the Elohim found out we were really sad.

The Draconian Empire encouraged humanity to question the Angels and the Original Spark which resulted in a war. The Draconian Empire started to attack other planets in the Orion System the Elohim were given the order to protect the Orion races. This war became a great war it was known as the Orion War or better known as The Angelic War. However, the last location was known as Lyrae the planet of an Angelic race one of the many races the Elohim were proud of to be their children. The Draconian Empire began the invasion of Lyrae and the Creator also the Elohim authorized evacuation of this planet, many of those on the planet remember ships like Arcs landing onto the several Lyraen fields. The Royal Family of Lyrae remained behind to hold off the invading Draconian Empire. However, they sent away their children with the several Archangels known as the Commanders to the Lyraen race that evacuated them to safety. Part of the population remained behind which resulted in a mass slaughter of millions, many Angels were hurt after the war and the Draconians blew up Lyrae they did not show mercy to them. The head of the Draconian Empire was an Elohim but he was by that time known as an Archonian (A Fallen Angel) he gave the orders to wipe out the planet to destroy it with no regard to life or the beings on it.

This is as far as I will go with the history of Lyrae for it is still even too painfull to remember for many of those that were there.

At the same moment on Earth a war raged over Atlantis the Draconian Empire and the Annunnaki tried to over throw the Elohim also the Many other races there. One of the Elohim Elders was actually in Atlantis the case of holding Atlantis was the most important part of all due to the fact that this was a war for freedom rights. Anyways the war was lost humanity became enslaved by the Draconian Empire the very race that fought with them double crossed them. The Elohim and Many other Races left some remained to help out in the coming years, the Elohim did not do anything they just watched over protected some and did what was needed. Now due to the timing of the Earth and the system that is run here on Earth by the Archons also the Draconian Empire. The Elohim are now coming in to help and do something before it is too late, trust me there is a side to humanity but the hidden side will eventually destroy each other. As sad as it sounds this is the truth once humanity will become evolved enough they will begin to colonize other planets kill and enslave races. You might not think this is possible but the hidden side to the human form is far more darker then one knows.

Anyways good luck to all God Speed and hope you enjoyed the reading the food for thought.

Best of luck and Kind Regards.

Jake

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

hence do not do the work to heal your past sins

You do not have to believe in the word 'sins' to work on yourself, see what can be worked on, see what self disciplines can be practiced to make improvements, you dont even need to believe in God to improve your behaviors and perspectives and mature as you grow.

So quick to make assumptions, when if you would just look around at the world and learn through the design of life here, you would see so much more.

We have things like a conscious for a reason, if we ignore that conscious that just shows what we are still in need of and what we cant yet face. We are still loved and with time will grow and heal, maybe through many lives, but it will still happen so be it.

By the way.....how are you doing??

edit on 22-9-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

When you find you are left in a apocalyse time and no angels or ETs come to save you and you are suddenly met with a wiping you will only care the moment just before for after you will not remember your existence at all.

Just as when one is done with software one deletes the software and defrags the self, through formats and scandisks.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

And you know this... how?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

They told me and I knew it within my self, just knowledge of what,how,when,where that is all that I can say.

You do not have to believe me but I just know this I was shown it told by many and found out on my own, I guess that was enough to realize it is true for my self.

You do not have to believe it or take it as true for it is for you to know, just sharing is enough to a person to feel and know what is true and what is not.

Kind Regards.

Jake

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
There are lots of concepts there that depend on cultural interpretations and new age concepts. For example, the idea of Atlantis or the idea of war between angels and demons. If you were from another time you would have heard different things from a lot of people

What do you say about people who have NDEs and other spiritual experiences that contradict your ideas. According to you, are they deceived?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Ok some pertinent questions. First of all I appreciate all the input in this thread, as we are all one! LOL, a cosmic play!

AdonaiChristBless I respect your thoughts and we have came to a similar understanding of the situation. Only 1 thing you have said has confused me, that is regarding those who "are to recycle"; I understand they will repeat 3rd density lessons - not that they are being knocked back to first density lessons.

Ra stated they would repeat 3rd density. Ra also stated in a sense, there is no sin. The Cassiopeians say there is only lessons. This is semantics, you apply the word sin to some true meaning, though I do not. The sense it is derived from the bible and the commandments is a deception.

So how do we defeat these forces when this spills over into the physical? Do we sit back and send thought power to the guardians or some champion of ours while we watch the show? Or if one of these bastards is coming at me, I know the "zen" thing to do is take it and love it while it is eating me. But if one of these things is coming at my brother, do I shoot one with my shotgun, my bow, or is hand to hand combat more holy??

What a thing the creator has given me to worry about!! I'm trying to take it serious!! Really, if one of these things is coming at me, can I shoot it? I am trying to be a being of the light in my physical STS body on this STS planet I have chosen to incarnate into and it has given me this conundrum.

I want to know more. Will I turn to a golden luster and have powers available to me? Powers to say, enough, we are protected, these are the ones who want to go. Go get those who are asking for you, but we here, we are leaving to a STO vibration.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
There are lots of concepts there that depend on cultural interpretations and new age concepts. For example, the idea of Atlantis or the idea of war between angels and demons. If you were from another time you would have heard different things from a lot of people

What do you say about people who have NDEs and other spiritual experiences that contradict your ideas. According to you, are they deceived?

astral realm is realm of thought creation, those who have that are generate preconcieved perspectives 'believes' into holographic experience, does not make it truth infact when you do die soon dont expect anything then you will see the truth, just allow the El to reveal it to you if you have believes you will distort the experience.

Most of what he said is right but the school was created to work through this quarantine that is why their is a timeloop in place and why you have to earn your way out, through the harvests and proving to the reapers/Arks you are ready, remember bible says angels will come amongst man and test them, normally this is done without revealing who they are but because the cycle closes in a mater of years it ispermited to speak from higher awareness and to give prophercy and warnings.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by sequoyah
Ok some pertinent questions. First of all I appreciate all the input in this thread, as we are all one! LOL, a cosmic play!

AdonaiChristBless I respect your thoughts and we have came to a similar understanding of the situation. Only 1 thing you have said has confused me, that is regarding those who "are to recycle"; I understand they will repeat 3rd density lessons - not that they are being knocked back to first density lessons.

Ra stated they would repeat 3rd density. Ra also stated in a sense, there is no sin. The Cassiopeians say there is only lessons. This is semantics, you apply the word sin to some true meaning, though I do not. The sense it is derived from the bible and the commandments is a deception.

83% truth around. there is only lessons while within the system, cassiopaeas are within the system still.
Think of the distrortion of the 17% as well. Sin is any action which generates karma hence to deny it function generates reason for karma for one is not living by the commandments, your karma is a hyperdimensional experience you do not automatically heal it when you die that is the reason you reincarnate.

So how do we defeat these forces when this spills over into the physical? Do we sit back and send thought power to the guardians or some champion of ours while we watch the show? Or if one of these bastards is coming at me, I know the "zen" thing to do is take it and love it while it is eating me. But if one of these things is coming at my brother, do I shoot one with my shotgun, my bow, or is hand to hand combat more holy?

The Animals of 2nd density will be moving to the 3rd density experience without having the soulsmashing consequence, the 1st density will progress to a 2nd density experience on another world as will animals soul complex. Those who are in 3rd density now who are not harvested will be reset back to 1st density experience through a process called soulsmashing which is really the reseting of the cycle and the wiping of all experience gained and lessons achieved, like when you format a system to install new software then defrag it and scandisk.

Your learn through the guides that have been left for you, but to do so you need to raise in intelligence through gathering of knowledge so you develop the wisdom to understand the teachings and live by it.

What a thing the creator has given me to worry about!! I'm trying to take it serious!! Really, if one of these things is coming at me, can I shoot it? I am trying to be a being of the light in my physical STS body on this STS planet I have chosen to incarnate into and it has given me this conundrum.

I want to know more. Will I turn to a golden luster and have powers available to me? Powers to say, enough, we are protected, these are the ones who want to go. Go get those who are asking for you, but we here, we are leaving to a STO vibration.

This depends on what you choose and live by over next few years, if you did ascend into 4th density STO experience you indeed would gain some nice new abilitys to play with but you would not be thinking as you are now within such a realm, magic is more seeked for by STS beings cause what is the point in making fireballs out of thin air which is indeed possible, would you rather that or have wisdom to help another work through their karma and heal their illness?

edit on 23-9-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
If that is true, how do you guys know you're not seeing something based on your preconceived notions based on your various beliefs like believing in Law of One or Atlantis?

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join