It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ASOUL

Oh Im not Illuminati nor am I something dark, I am something else and it is for you to figure out

My kind is written about in the bible just a little hint

Kind Regards

Jake

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
reply to post by ASOUL

Oh Im not Illuminati nor am I something dark, I am something else and it is for you to figure out

Kind Regards

Jake

I didn't say you're Illuminati ....! And I don't need to figure out ...!

it is only with the heart that one can see rightly...!

Sorry I am Only Human ...! in every sense ...! lol

AnyWay..!

ASOUL/Yolgnu

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Well all the leaders and corporations, bankers and media heads are mesmers, thats what I call them, slight of hand, and distortionists as well. Everything is bent out of shape and truth is something we have to seek diligently.
They do everything according to the dates, As Above So Below, and follow ancient astronomy, and black magik. I was also told they write their affirmations, intentions in stone and bury them for manifesting, and do human sacrifice to open startgate portals to astrals.

But, they are in distortions, and limited in their understanding. All the talk of love and light and linking such beliefs to tinsel and new age, is really error. Because, love, seeing equality as so needed, asking for, praying, reporting for duty, how to help, under the stars, before sleep, all the time, and raising your frequency is the only way you can actually reach the channel for Higher Self, except when they wish you to be nudged no matter where you are.

All other viewpoints are cut off from that truth, and are in distortion, and this is beign said from my own perspective and experiences and inner knowledge, not to insult others, or disempower anyone else.

This is why I wrote that thread to tptb in my signature, for I wish them to progress as well.

The dracos/reptilians and negative controllers wish they could reset humans, the way that is being discussed but cannot. They don't remember home and don't know what they're in really.

The religions themselves are divided, what they think is higher level and coded to their traps for the serfs, they imagine. But the message Yeshua brought for example, and Buddah was high level, and if you divorce from the church stuff itself, and follow the way he showed, its the way to progress. The elite idea, of separation, pyramid system and devaluing your brothers and sisters of light, and thinkin your are elites and on a high level, this feeds their egos enormously, but its a huge distorted trap.

The scriptures here are not something I would even be interested in pursuing, not the Dead Sea Scrolls or any of the Atlantian/Sumar/Egyptian/Judah coded info.

Even amongst the bloodlines, many are not in the know and are more religious than most of us are, in their own distorted ones. The S group primarily linked to Saudi Arabia, the Rothchild's, Rockefellers and the Nazis, with a strong presence in Australia, middle east, US, and South America. Black Ops know more than most bloodlines.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Did Jesus die on the cross and was ressurected y/n?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Who is at the top of the ladder? Reptilians? Hidden-Hands that most conspiracy theorists have not heard about?

edit on 20-9-2010 by sphinx551 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Did Jesus die on the cross and was ressurected y/n?

LoL Good question ...! Just my perspective ...!

Yes they crucified Yaeshua, right over the Ark.

And Golgotha is an actual place in Jerusalem. It exists. There is a crack running down the middle of it, where they put all the crosses. The crack is real.

Underneath that crack, thirty feet down, is THE ARK OF THE COVENANT, with Christ's blood covering it.

the Temple on the mount to the chamber under Golgotha.

And Golgotha was a blood atonement, not a saving grace for christians AnyWay..... The ark is the permanent atoms for the planet. The reptilian presence had changed the grid lines of Earth, and human beings, from circles to square lines, in perpendicular. That was the hijacking.

When Longinius pierced Adonai's side, his blood flowed down, an earthquake creating the crack, and his blood flowed down over the Ark, raising it to a NEW level, beyond the ken of the reptilian races.

Thanks to Yaeshua because we will not be here if he didn't done this

AnyWay..!

ASOUL/Yolgnu

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
reply to post by Unity_99

Who is at the top of the ladder? Reptilians?

edit on 20-9-2010 by sphinx551 because: (no reason given)

Humm that's complicate to write but I will try ...! Just my perspective (Again)

WOMEN ARE RUNNING THE WORLD, BEHIND THE SCENES. In the hive matrix, THE QUEEN IS THE POWER. The male aspects BEND A KNEE TO THAT, just like in a bee hive, which is why one of the big Masonic symbols is a Bee.

The Bee figures prominently in the occult underworld as a radionic symbol of translating Lilith demonic energy into any hive or soul with a demonic link installed in the sacral center. Remember, these ARE NOT individualized souls as we are, they are Borg, when they became reptoid.

That's the beast's power, or the Sanat's or Sorath, or whatever name youlike. He "sees" through the hive minds of his minions. Tha's his power. The hive matrix. And the Queen, is on the top of that matrix.

The queen is a woman. A feminine priciple.

AnyWay...!

ASOUL/Yolgnu.

edit on 20-9-2010 by ASOUL because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2010 by ASOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Dracos. And the representatitions on earth of the pyramids head are figures in history and writings: Enki/Enlil/Isis/Osirus/Ra/Zeus/Quetzcoatl. This repesents the Dracos at the top of the pyrmaid. The Eye of Horus.

The reality is something no one knows for sure. For example, the return of Quetzcoatl and all the implications.

Well a friend who had a very long detailed nde, and wrote a thread discussed this and why he was sent back with me, and he said, how do we know what they misunderstood and who is the good guys/bad guys. How do we know that it won't be the Big Brass coming back type of thing, and they will hold the mismanagement team who have abused humanity, the garden and nature up to account.

We don't. All we can be is true our hearts, seeking to reach the next level of Love, and not engage in striking back those who strike us. But in kindness. We don't give back negativity to anyone negative.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ASOUL

What they attempted to do, has not been done to the souls, along with the fact that this is a hologram with pixels that our minds erect, and yes that can hijacked. But the dracos/reptilans and negatives do not understand what this system truly is. And who the really coders are and the Divine Plan, which is unalterable. Bad things are allowed in the duality for lessons, but they are not the ones who control the system, they only see certain workings in it, and create much hardships.

In reality, they have always been squaring the circle, like with 666 as well. Turn it around and see that they are attempting to create a FInite Matrix to keep people enslaved in negativity and cut them off from them seeking within to their right hemisphere, and soul and answers. They are attempting 99.99% of an infinity system. To square the circle. Its all the traps we need to see through.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ASOUL

Yes, I can really see and feel that feminine energy of peace, equality, cooperation and an inverted pyramid everywhere.

That is an illusion as well, for any queen of the dracos and Isis figures are not representing the true equality and feminine powers at all.

edit on 20-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I don't really believe in Dracos or Reptilians.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

I've seen whats under the system, the matrix has slipped and they let me. The first time 3 of us saw it, the red sticker on the military boot made the whole form leap out. They were obviously monitoring for our contacts. This shape of a man was not human, had a strange forward gate, huge thick thighs and legs, with the top of his thigh being roughly my shoulders. He was around 9 foot tall. There were many of those shadows out back. They were trying to intercept my contacts, just like the TR3B that was sent out with the scout planes, when I shared online with a friend.

There are many postiives and negatives, in a dualtiy system there is always a strong positive presence involved in all negative systems. My contacts are positives. And they also chased the craft my son and I saw over and over with a chopper. He called me out after telling me about the chopper for some time, and we first witnessed that craft, then a short while later, same thing only chopper chasing it against the mountains, with the craft moving slowly, then blinking ahead and finally vanishing.

You're in a matrix, and we only see a small portion of the light range, with our brains wired in a certain way, in addition they use phasing. But they're here.

Also very involved in the miltary. And, the main reason for going into the middle east, Iraq, was that they were doing digs, and uncovering things that are not to be shown to the public. They really liked the fascist regime their ex cia saddam hussein, it wasnt him they had a problem with, except the chess game he was playing.

Their first move was to go and remove the artifacts.

Think what likes a desert! The snakes don't want us to know they're loose in the fields and runnign the show.

Also, all the people in history have left clues and some direct testimony to them, from teh aborigines, to the Mayans, to the Hopi, to Sumar, to the Egyptians, to every gargoyle/dragon/snake like statue everywhere you can see and on all the seals.

We need to wake up. Star Wars and the old empire, draco/reptilian at that, is far more real than the bible.

This is not to disparage anyones faith, or the very real message of wonderful Teachers/Guides that showed us The heart of the message of Love is still there.

Surprisingly enough, the bloodlines and mystery school, also follow a religion of sorts, but they think the Love message is misleading fluff for the masses, and an elite pryramid system for the few of law is erected. But that is where they are being so distorted.

The love message is the real message from a true Higher Self being from the Beyond. The intent of a persons heart and mind, is what we judge ourselves on, the Higher Ups, and the laws we follow are the ones in our own hearts, and their distortions or pits they dig for others, only they fall into, not the people.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
reply to post by ASOUL

Kind Regards

Jake

Games?

Those who "know" are not the curious who seek.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I was told something by one of my friends, a walk in with a very strong bloodline, who knew a great deal of information, that the other side also incarnates, and they code this matrix. Writing online, that is almost viral, microsoft, game counsels, such as sony. Games, movies, music. Harmonics, vibrations, scripts. Its akin to positive affirmations, and the law of attraction/affinity, except this is taken the black magick route of spells. They code the matrix basically.

Russian scientists already discovered how even our words can change our dna in real time, not just the next generation, rewrite them as we sitting. Being positive and turning all negative thoughts around is also important for our very genetics, well being, heart, mind, soul, progression and the very matrix itself. It unravels it.

From that perspective think about all the prophecies and scriptures and lost writings (some that may have been found) buried under stone, or hidden.

Loki here on ats, made a thread on spellcasting, I liked it because he thinks out of the box, is a very positive person, and its akin to manifesting.

But he also explained casting the "spells" as opposed to the faith and positiviity of co-creating that positive affirmations and visualizations are, that are done in the elements: earth, fire, air, stone, and then sacrifice. Sacrifices down on leylines.

This is also mass sacrifice.

They're cut off form their Higher Selves, so to speak though they are not entirely if they seek to undo the wrong while in their body suits, in time, and start that journey now. The true energy and love, and also the Force. So they attempt dark magick.

Scriptures themselves can be seen from the perspective of coding the matrix.

Movies, and media, news which is often negative or fluff, entertainment, like why wouldn't lower income people wondering how they will pull off a move to a safe neighborhood for their kids not be tickled pink to here about the escapades of the royal families or the wealthy set. Its like no not really, thank you very much. But they have these things coded and planned to direct our emotional energy to reach peaks at just the right moments and then they use that energy in their esoteric type negative shaping of our reality.

The world is not what we think, its not a good place to stay in. The real object is to go home. And to try and help as many as we can to see that it doesnt add up,and to seek within, and find their love, compassion, kindness.

But Yeshua;s message of Love is a wonderful one to follow. I just prefer it divorced from the Church's and Rome.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
. . . . how do we know what they misunderstood and who is the good guys/bad guys. How do we know that it won't be the Big Brass coming back type of thing, and they will hold the mismanagement team who have abused humanity, the garden and nature up to account.

We don't. All we can be is true our hearts, seeking to reach the next level of Love, and not engage in striking back those who strike us. But in kindness. We don't give back negativity to anyone negative.

And there you go. We don't know.

Pure of heart is the only answer.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Do you believe in off planet beings?

Could you accept that any of the creatures on earth might be the dominant evolved species under different conditions elsewhere?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless

Perhaps you shouldnt speak of things you dont understand until you do understand?

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

At least I understand how to use this board properly and only use portions of the quotes I am addressing instead of quoting entire long posts for a one-line reply. You should learn the rules of this board better so you understand how to use this tool.

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless
To be honest we see you looking confused and dieing from a earthquake in near future, but you can change this and you do indeed return to lake of fire.

You really dont understand us and by this you automatically fail.
perhaps you are really the pear in a strange shape trying to become the apple.
Within your own words lies the answer to you.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

There is nothing for me to be confused about. I am a woman of the cloth in service to others, including our great Creator. I have some to learn, but no where near the lengths you try to imply using false authority. BTW: There is no lake of fire (aka: hell). It does not exist, except within the minds of humans as it was created by humans to control the slaves thru fear-mongering. I am free from such mind-slavery, including yours.

Your handle is Adonai Christ Bless, perhaps you are. Perhaps you are not.
Within those previous words I posted, I was addressing you. Perhaps you caught that. Perhaps not.

I ask our Divine Creator to heal you and help you to see the errors of your fraudulent ways.

Ta-Ta

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I dont either...just as some use terms like 'dark/evil/demons'....I think this is just another way to describe lower vibrations of a conscious being.

I think there are reasons people have the so called memories and experiences that they have...but those things are more from their past and personal path then for a whole of humanity.

I dont think there are mistakes or errors and I believe in no accidents, so what ever is, offers something.

Im not going to believe in something without no experience of it myself...until then, I leave those that do experience those things free to share their thoughts on it.

I think alot of things are shown to us in ways we can accept or understand it. Some need names, some need 'forms'....to me, it all boils down to the vibration of a being.

I dont personally get into the idea of beings of other planets coming here and taking human form...even though I have some sort of memory/imprint of Saturn....I dont see a planet as a home, in Spirit, home is everywhere.

Each to their own..just wanted to let you know, I support your thought.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I know that unless others see with their own eyes, they will remain skeptics. But I have, and three others. One of those three decided that even factual realities shared with others in sound mind and body were somehow group hypnosis. He has the right to cling to that, but its not true.

There are many other testimonies as well, along with ancient people.

This is whats under the matrix, running the show here.

As for the two, including me who remain very aware of what we saw. We all had to go in that night, the two of us has contact, and were told there was a battle overhead. The two of us were on the computer and wrote to my friend frantically, and he said that boy must be AB -, which it turned out he and his father were, for they're not allowed that dna. He was 16, and his legal custodian, my best friend, his grandmother got the full report, and a copy of the chat he had with my walk in friend that changed all of our paradigms forever as he woke up, knew who he was, and why he was here,and recognized my friend as well. His grandmother had already had confirmation in her life of some of it and she began watching every project camelot interview on record. Many pieces of her puzzle fell into place.

In addition, while on the two computers, he and I both had punch needle biopsies appear suddenly our arms, so dna was taken anyway, and he had 2, I had one, very deep and bled alot. One of his healed up almost immediately without a scar, the other one, like mine was very deep and took a while to heal.

When we went outside in a couple hourss, the low hanging clouds where cut deeply and cleanly as with a lazer into ET script that resembled Jim Spark's.

In addition an enormous amount of things that occured that week he was visiting which I have shared in part in various posts, but won't at this point.

I have been threatened by those ones under the matrix, had cables and things done, and been rescued, and healed by the physical conditions they caused. My son is aware of their monitoring as well at times. Negative monitors quite regularly, though with us no attempt to recruit. In fact that would go the other way.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I know that unless others see with their own eyes, they will remain skeptics. But I have, and three others. One of those three decided that even factual realities shared with others in sound mind and body were somehow group hypnosis. He has the right to cling to that, but its not true.

There are many other testimonies as well, along with ancient people.

This is whats under the matrix, running the show here.

As for the two, including me who remain very aware of what we saw. We all had to go in that night, the two of us has contact, and were told there was a battle overhead. The two of us were on the computer and wrote to my friend frantically, and he said that boy must be AB -, which it turned out he and his father were, for they're not allowed that dna. In addition, while on the two computers, he and I both had punch needle biopsies appear suddenly our arms, so dna was taken anyway, and he had 2, I had one, very deep and bled alot. One of his healed up almost immediately without a scar, the other one, like mine was very deep and took a while to heal.

When we went outside in a couple hourss, the low hanging clouds where cut deeply and cleanly as with a lazer into ET script that resembled Jim Spark's.

In addition an enormous amount of things that occured that week he was visiting which I have shared in part in various posts, but won't at this point.

I hope you know Unity, that I dont pass judgment on the personal experiences you share just as you have never mine.

I believe there is a reason for 2 sides of the same coin.

I believe the 'show' here is not set in stone nor being run by any certain beings although attributes like pride and greed have the runway. I wasnt trying to get in discussion of opinions of whys and whats...I just wanted to show support to the other poster in that if we have no experiences of something, then maybe that something isnt 'for us'.

I dont believe we are in a controlled world by other worldly beings....but I dont pass judgment for those that do. I believe we are in a young world with a young consciousness complex that will evolve and be all it is to be. Things like pride and greed will get rung through the ringer like they are tomorrows best thing. It will only teach us, as a unit.

How many kids...will listen to the parent, when the mom or dad says 'dont touch that stove'? How many kids will reach their hand out and still go ahead with out any second thought...and touch that darn stove? We, on Earth, as a Unit, are in the stages of childhood still. Acting impulsively most of the time. Slowly as individuals we are learning to control our selves...but to take this to a national and global level will take thousands of more years.

I sit on the fence, most of the time....I think people experience things for personal reasons.

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join