It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

That is nice, but shared experiences, due to anothers presence are a completely different matter. Also, like I said, some things people have to experience, to believe, though I do hope they are researching and finding out how many others including historical accounts there are, so they can understand more about this world. I will continue to wake people up by sharing what I've gone through. My own personal contacts are positive. And the ones here waking people up, and nudging them are doing so to nudge others awake, to free them, they can only do so with the awareness already there, and cannot violate free will. This is why so many people's experiences vary, excluding those who work for the militia and negatives. For example, some may only remember a physical checkup, and that is a reality check. Those are completely blocked except for the mildest forms of them, in which they do altered states. I am left with the most informative parts and the encouragement.

I also added a bit more to my post concerning him.

edit on 20-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I come from a strange stand point in such things....watching my mother go through her experiences. I didnt see the things she saw, but I saw her body trying to act in the things she was doing, I saw it make her cry, I saw it make her smile, I saw it touch her senses.

She went from being with Jesus to talking about Ra is God.

Ya know, I just have to step up on my fence posts again and say...that must of been for 'her'.

Though we shared it together, and I think there was profound truth to be found within her experience....I also can look around and see that its odd that everyone doesnt have the same experiences. There must be a reason for that variety in experiences. Dont get me wrong...I love hearing peoples personal experiences.

My best always
LV

edit on 20-9-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Originally posted by 547000
I don't really believe in Dracos or Reptilians.

Im not going to believe in something without no experience of it myself...until then, I leave those that do experience those things free to share their thoughts on it.

And I support your thought to LeoVirgo because I was in the same position a couple years back...!

Knowledge is a variable state of reality. This is so, because it always comes in one of two ways. Direct experience, or indirect ....... the obtaining of knowledge passed on second hand, not realized by the person themselves.

Direct knowledge is both falliable and infalliable, depending. It relates to how the experience was perceived, the knowledge mind-set in place at the time of the experience, and the emotional, mental, and physical states of the person perceiving the experience, which becomes direct knowledge. Your eyes can deceive you sometime, your feelings betray you, your mind interpret data based on faulty assumptions etc.

Indirect knowledge is risky at best. This is information passed on by others, from what they themselves have not directly experienced.

From my side I will not explain my personnel experience with them ...! Because it's to weird a very disturbing ...!

But I lost everything because I confront THEM and find a WAY to make them Shape Shift to show peoples around MOI what they really ARE ....!

And I am paying the price for this. I don't have much time LEFT in this Earth Plane AnyWay...!

ASOUL/Yolgnu.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ASOUL

This just supports my thoughts all the more that we are all on different paths.

I dont share my own experiences too much either, for what sense would it make to another.

I can say that my experiences led me to believe in things like soul groups, a higher self in which I share with family members here, and a Holy Spirit beyond and above that higher self. I can say my experiences led me to believe that Jesus was a very real man here whose soul/mind complex can be reached if one seeks it.

I also, all the time, tell others to not take my word for anything and seek it all for themselves.

Its funny how different my experiences are from the ones that think they wont be here much longer. I find it ironic that Im sure footed of not going anywhere. I feel almost a splitting of hairs and the experiences reflecting such a things too maybe.

Each to their own and always love to all
LV

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I am going to add somehting to this too, the reality of whats under the matrix exists whether or not another believes, and experiences, happen to everyone whether or not they remember. All are processed on earth. Earth has missing time too, not just a few experiencers. In addition, exopolitic contributors, including one that corresponded with a freind, Jessicamystic and others, including myself will tell you that when you recieve positive you always get negative monitoring as well, for they are interested in silencing you, modifying you, confusing and misleading you, or shoving you back into the sheep fold. In addition to this, they like to harvest the psi material.
Jessica has a whole video on this.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ASOUL

If you use insight, and energy recognition you don't have to pay a price. And anytime anything negative reveals itslef to you, simply send it love, compassion, and show the light, who they really are with family. It gives them much pause. in addition, renounce negativity and tell them to leave. I've had protection for some time, and even now things have changed alot with being able to really feel compassion in some cases, and shine light.

With insight, you can pick up who someone is, the energy, and more. We should be practicing this gift. Inner sight, inner knowing, energy recognition. Can be picked up from photos and videos as well. They act in an almost interdimensional way anyway.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by ASOUL

If you use insight, and energy recognition you don't have to pay a price. And anytime anything negative reveals itslef to you, simply send it love,

I know Unity but I am very SICK ...! See I Lost my father and my friend and is Mother in the same WEEK ....!

All because of moi Confronting them ......and find myself in the Hospital .....! And I am very SICK till that Day..

If they can HIT you then they PICK peoples that you love around YOU ...!

It was a big Lesson for Moi I didn't ASK help to The Spirit Of Love at that TIME.!

AnyWay I wont go in detail about all this...!

ASOUL/Yolgnu

edit on 20-9-2010 by ASOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by ASOUL

With insight, you can pick up who someone is, the energy, and more. We should be practicing this gift. Inner sight, inner knowing, energy recognition. Can be picked up from photos and videos as well. They act in an almost interdimensional way anyway.

I am a very gifted person not that I think I am Special in anyways because I think ALL HUMANS got those gifts ...!
But don't use them ...!

If the Petals of The heart is connected to the spirit of love everything is possible ....!

ASOUL/Yolgnu

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

I'm not going to believe in something without no experience of it myself...until then, I leave those that do experience those things free to share their thoughts on it.

I look at it this way. Everything is thought created - - therefore - - any idea can exist and most likely does - - somewhere - some place - some time. It doesn't however mean it exists in our "reality" - - but it might.

Can you imagine explaining dinosaurs to someone who had no knowledge of?

I have no real knowledge of these beings - - - but I do believe all is possible/probable.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I believe in spirit beings.

It might be possible for other beings to exist elsewhere, but I don't believe Star Wars was based on a true story, or that reptilians control the world.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

I believe in spirit beings.

It might be possible for other beings to exist elsewhere, but I don't believe Star Wars was based on a true story, or that reptilians control the world.

OK - - what is Spirit? What does that mean?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Things that are not physically detectable but nevertheless have a presence that one can feel or detect if the being chooses to reveal itself.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Did Jesus die on the cross and was ressurected y/n?

Yes he died on the cross and not really resurrected to be precise more of he merged with his true being. Resurrection is a human term for it what Yashuwa did is merely ascend that has happened before and has been dated back to Atlantic time as well. So he did not really die and I can not fully explain it properly but what happened is that it is a very complex process to explain. So my apologize for not being able to explain it to a full extent of the way.

Kind Regards

Jake

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
If you deny that He did die on the cross and was resurrected, and say that others did it too, you deny what makes Jesus the "anointed one", which is what Christ means. Even He told His disciples He had to die and rise again. If He didn't die, then He didn't rise from death, rendering what was said about Him lies. John said test spirits that deny His Christhood, so whatever your sources are be careful you aren't deceived.

How can you claim to be an angel spoken of in the bible if you deny what it says?

edit on 21-9-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   

If you deny that He did die on the cross and was resurrected, and say that others did it too, you deny what makes Jesus the "anointed one", which is what Christ means. Even He told His disciples He had to die and rise again. If He didn't die, then He didn't rise from death, rendering what was said about Him lies. John said test spirits that deny His Christhood, so whatever your sources are be careful you aren't deceived.

How can you claim to be an angel spoken of in the bible if you deny what it says?

I only deny some parts of what the Holy book says but I do not deny the fact that he did die but in a different manner of way. The most important message in the Bible The Love of Love and The Light of Light for those are the two most important things in the Bible.

I seen Jesus once and to tell you the truth it stunned me to the core of my understanding, there I am waking up from sleep and seeing the sunlight through the curtains in my room gently waking me up. I saw a long bearded and long haired man smiling at me wishing me good morning. Trust me I freaked at first I thought some Hippie broke into my house and yet then it started to make sense of who I saw. Felt him following me around for that day watching over me in a way I would say.

Meh you might call it crazy and all but who I saw was indeed Yashuwa, if you do not believe me fine by me for I saw what I saw and I felt what I felt. He was the true meaning of Love and Light at the moment I saw him.

Anyhow, me gonna go get a beer and read the online news so post a reply if you want.

I would be glad to chat

Kind Regards

Jake

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

No, I don't think you're crazy, I had an experience of love and light which involved aspects of the crucifixion after I chased after knowing if there was God or not. You can read about it 30 or so pages back. 2 experiences to be precise.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Good question. Ets are not just astral beings, they have physical bodies, reproduce, some live offspring, other methods and cloning. These are all the various space-time channels, in the cosmos. The astrals are different, and yet they also feel physical. Do astrals have children? That I do not know, the density channels were always very hard for me to understand. But earth is also a density, therefore an astral too, though it seems to be a specially organized level, school, with a memory wipe so we see it as more real and the other densities as out of body, whereas our astrals are bodies too..

In other words, I see the ET situation and the various species as both a physical, and astral reality. Those that monitored us with phasing are physical to me. That would mean they can reproduce for sure. Ie. another body suit, a different model.

edit on 21-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I don't really believe in Dracos or Reptilians.

Hey

..and there are no REAL ”lizard-people” with claws and scales in reality.

The Dragon-people is ALLEGORY for ancient illuminist-priest-king lineages and sages.
In ancient shamanic times and traditions, the shaman (illuminated one) communicated with the spirit-world and the humans in the spirit world projected a mental images (a thought form-image) of an animals or an anthropomorphic entity (human-animal hybrid-being) to the shaman (into his/her mind) with whom they communicated with..
If you read about shamanic traditions, you will find out that they talk about communicating to ‘ancestor spirits’ quite frequently, but when you read about Western esoteric mysteries ..these ‘illuminated ones’ only talk to “gods and angelic beings” ..abit odd isn’t it? (this just tells me that these “mysteries” are in reality bogus, human fabricated lores. they don’t talk to “gods and angels’ but only to human-ancestor spirits.)
It is a common knowledge that shamans were rumored to have the ability to shape-shift into animals or into animal-human hybrids, but these were actually ‘mental illusions’, meaning that people saw this hallucination that the shaman shape-shifted, but of course he/she didn’t really turn into animal shape

..so from all this, I believe these ancient priest-king lineages associated themselves with reptiles and snakes, and most likely people saw this “reptilian”-hallucination of them, like these people really had a “snake” living inside them, or that they were these reptile-human hybrids ..but this “hallucination” really is an illusory mind-trick, so these people really aren’t these animal-human hybrids in reality.
This hallucination-image is the same as an “astral thought form” ..an image that is only seen in the mind or with the 3rd eye, if you will. This “astral hallucination/vision” can also distort or layer the normal eye sight and give the impression that these people are morphing into snake-humans ..similar as people see ‘auras’, but this is “hallucination” is more vivid and real-like.
These astral-though forms are produced by the spirit world ..so they are a form of spirit-communication in reality.

And the same way us humans can ‘imagine’, produce images in our minds, create though-forms with our minds ..when the spirit world, or spirit-humans are communicating with us “physical humans” ..they, the spirit-humans, cause they are the same kind of ‘minds’ as we are, can create these ‘mental images’ or ‘thought form’ which they then plant/project in our minds ..and some spiritualists/esoterics just take these ‘thought forms’ as real, and believe they see the spirit, when they only see the ‘thought form’ created by the spirit ..if you understand what I mean.

In esotericism this wrongly interpreted mental phenomena is called the ‘astral illusion’ = people believe the hallucinations they see with their 3rd eye or mind to be REAL ..when in reality these hallucinations are only ‘products’ by the spirit world and not the REAL spirit world or the spirits themselves ...only mental images created by the spirit-humans.
..the same way as you can create a cartoon character in your mind, the same way the spirits can create these ‘characters’ also ..these hallucination-characters, or in another words ‘astral-characters’.

..back to the subject of ‘snake-people’
In ancient Egypt the royalty carried the ‘uraeus’ on their foreheads which was a sign of royalty ..Pharaoh was many times also the head priest, so he was a priest-king, also a “god in human form”.
‘Uraeus’ represents the Egyptian snake-goddesses, and in the ancient Egypt they thought that cobras(possibly all snakes) were all females ..meaning that they believed there were no male snakes ..so this snake-symbol is also a symbol for ‘divine hermaphrodite’ = the Divine ability to be ‘Self creating’ ..or self re-creating.
Snakes are also shedding their skin so “making them selves new” or “re-creating themselves”.
..this is similar allegory/symbology to the ‘phoenix’ = ‘resurrection’ after death
If I remember correctly, in the ancient times they believed vultures were also only females ..cause males and females look alike.
A bird is also allegory for the ‘soul’.
..and resurrection, or After Life was also reserved only for the royalty .. in ancient Egypt, they held that the commoners (working class etc.) didn’t ‘resurrect’ after death, they didn’t have “after life”, but it was only for the royalty “to re-create themselves after death” and go to the Here After.
..so cause the royalty were these Self re-creating “snake-people” ..i believe from this the myths of reptilians got started ..but there is no real anthropomorphic snake-beings living on our planet
-
-
-State-snake or state-dragon is also a reference to the head-priest/sage of the city.
In the Book of Daniel (extended) 14:23-28, feeds this state-sage (dragon) some cakes with tar, hair and the sage’s belly bursts open.
So from this we can see that the Priest of Bel killed by Daniel is called a ‘dragon’
www.catholic.org...

..These reptilian-myths are just mispresented ancient allegory, and illuminati’s (dark brotherhood’s) esoteric propaganda.
So, in reality the snake or dragon-people/lineage are allegory for the ‘illuminist’ lineages, who, in their “mysteries” get to communicate to the spirit world (spirits of dead humans..not to the Creator, only to human-spirits) ..and from this communication they gain the knowledge of “Here After”, that we do not disappear after “death”.

It is also abit wrong to talk about ‘spirit world’ and ‘spirits’ cause this gives the wrong impression that there is no ‘body’ for the spirit in the spirit world, and this is not so.
This false believe of ‘bodiless Here After’ has become from the “astral illusion” when people believed the “astral images” and ghost-hallucinations as being ‘bodiless spirits’. ..but people do have bodies in the “spirit world” also.
To me the spirit world humans are in contact with is not “God and his angels” but it is the human-spirit world, our human-Here After ..which I believe exists on the same planet Earth, but only in the so called “etheric-dimension” and that it is formed/constructed out of the so called ether-atoms ..similar particles as the atoms we know, but with ones that vibrate in a different frequency than our atoms ..and this is why we normally don’t perceive the so called “spirit world” or the ‘next dimension’.

So in short..
There is no REAL lizard people, but it is wrongly interpreted and mispresented ancient allegory of ‘resurrection of the spirit after death’ ..which was only for the royalty in ancient Egypt
..just like the “esoteric mysteries” are only for the “more advanced people”.

Oh.. one more

Lucifer ..the serpent
..is also in the same “ball park”:
Lucifer, the ‘bringer of light’ means a ‘spirit’ which makes a contact to the ‘initiated’ person during these “mystery rites” ..this person experiences vivid “astral light” event in his mind so his mind is ‘illuminated’ by the Bringer of Light, most likely by a spirit-human from the same tradition lineage.
So these ancient aristocrat’s (rich people’s) “mystery schools” are the so called Luciferian Traditions.
..not satanic or evil ..but abit selfish, cause they didn’t tell the rest of the people that the spirit world, or resurrection of the soul exists and allowed them to live in the fear of death.

..sorry if this was a bit jumpy and covered a lot/too much ground

Peace

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by cee420

I agree with alot of that...I think we are shown things in ways we personally can understand and may be comfortable with...I think the image of 'animal/beings' are one of those image complexes we may be shown.

I also think there is a 'human spirit' world very connected to Earth, will all the themes of Earth. I think beyond that is a place of creations, where we venture making our own individual place to learn or rest being a heaven like place or hell even for some (though temporary such a place would be), I think though, beyond all levels of emanations.....there is something that is infinite that does not need form of body to BE....and this is a Spirit that is within us, the life of us, the deepest vibration of our being, and its Holy.

I think we all share the same Spirit....all life is connected through this. I think all the imprints of body/soul/mind complexes share the same spirit...but not the same body/sou/mind complex. Now I have dug a bit deeper on this thought and do believe in 'soul groups' a part of a mind complex that separates into different vessels to help sift and weigh and measure during an experience.

A bit different on the breaking down of it all....but still some things very similar.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Maybe what the 'annointed one' was meant to be is distorted through other men....maybe we are all to reach this level of 'being and choosing' to offer back our life our flesh for life of Spirit.

See if these words ring true to you....."Pick up YOUR cross, and follow me'.

There are tiny gems with in the Earthly books that will show you more then the entire book itself as a whole. Why pick up YOUR cross...if HE picked up the cross FOR you?

Maybe he was just showing the way....he is supposed of saying.....'You are to go on and do better things.....You are to move mountains'.

Just adding thoughts
LV

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join