It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The problem is He has the ability to resurrect the dead because He's the Son of God. If you research Zoroastrianism, the messiah concept even predates Judaism, and not all Jews are Messianic Jews. He wasn't just a really good teacher, He made promises to sit on the right hand of God, and said other things that made the Pharisees want to kill Him. It was the resurrection that made even his apostles believe and die for Him. To deny the crucifixion and resurrection is to deny that He was who He said He was. Perhaps we are all children of God, but He is the head of the body.

To live a life with as little sin as possible is to take up a cross. But even if you fall at times, almost any sin is forgivable, because everyone has or will sin at some point in their lives. In the end, everyone will at some time during judgment in front of God will feel embarrassed at some of the things they've done it life, as happens many times in NDEs.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
I saw a long bearded and long haired man smiling at me wishing me good morning. Trust me I freaked at first I thought some Hippie broke into my house and yet then it started to make sense of who I saw.

Sounds exactly like the man who grounded me from "flying".

But - I've never had a sense it was Jesus himself. I do believe he was from the same group or race.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

In other words, I see the ET situation and the various species as both a physical, and astral reality. Those that monitored us with phasing are physical to me. That would mean they can reproduce for sure. Ie. another body suit, a different model.

When I was in astral I was without body - - but still felt like I had one.

I am one who does believe along the lines of the Terra Papers as a history. But also believe in evolved spirit Light Beings.

I believe these evolved Light Beings are amongst us humans in both spirit and physical form. I do not believe they are gods - - because I think god is a misrepresentation created by man. I do believe they may be sub-creators or sub-sub-creators.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by cee420

Love your post.

I believe in ancient astronauts - - and often wonder if some of the "costumes" of Egyptians aren't emulating spacesuits - helmets - air hoses - etc.

When someone puts on a gas mask - - they certainly look like an alien creature.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Regarding the Law of One material, I can only recommend individuals approach the text with caution and discernment. As with most belief 'systems' on Earth, truths are often distorted/corrupted by the 'powers and principalities' who are provided the granted authority/will here to do as such. Illuminatus too are certainly not immune to being deceived by those they serve. It is important this be realised, for the Hidden Hand materials should not be taken as 'Gospel'. I can only encourage prayer in faith to receive proper discernment/recognition/guidance of divine truths via the Light forces lovingly watching over the evolutionary cycle of our souls.

The Holy Spirit is aware of our every thought and intention--so aspire to make them all as pure/positive/loving as possible. I believe the Grace of 'higher' realised truths will be present within those who have chosen to instill faith in the Divine Plan (Evolution via progression towards Unconditional Love state).

Recognising the divinity and potential within ALL soul beings is a positive step to filling our spirits with love, thus contributing to the inner harmony state of our being. Raise your frequency in such faithful belief/realisation and personal miracles just might happen. Peace.

edit on 21-9-2010 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Actually with the skeleton remains, and there was a good interview by Bill/Project Camelot, of the authentic ones, there appears to be 2 races, tall, one with elongated skulls akin to the Egyptian artifacts, and not human. The other tall human or human/hybrid. My Taurus contacts were 8 foot tall, blond haired human looking Ets, the other shapes that were real, in body, where definitely NOT human, and would be reptilian by the descriptions given. They were real.

So, the ancient history is a little more real than misunderstood symbolism.

I don't know for sure what race reptilians are, exactly. Dinosaurs, were hot blooded, they had more veins in their bones than a bird. Related to birds, maybe. So when we say reptilians do we mean birds? Or does Lizzies mean related to Lizzards. Dracos/dragons/winged snakes? I have no idea. But we are talking about something we call reptilian, that we have dna from, that is odd because mammals and reptiles don't exactly share genes or cross. And its also something that is another model or vehicle, really according to the holographic universe, another software program. Perhaps we could call that a Ford Truck, or a huge tank, I don't know.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

I don't know for sure what race reptilians are, exactly.

These Reptilians?:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

I've never seen a draco, but lizzies look more like this I think, the ones from history with the long narrow heads, have no idea. I'll look for that video from Project Camelot, I posted it on one of my threads, maybe you can assess it. But I don't think the pics at the beginning of those videos are right.

here

I can't recall which video but this series covers a lot of ancient artifacts.

Bill Ryan (Project Avalon and Camelot) - Klaus Dona 25 March 2010 part 1/5

edit on 21-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Actually with the skeleton remains, and there was a good interview by Bill/Project Camelot, of the authentic ones, there appears to be 2 races, tall, one with elongated skulls akin to the Egyptian artifacts, and not human. The other tall human or human/hybrid. My Taurus contacts were 8 foot tall, blond haired human looking Ets, the other shapes that were real, in body, where definitely NOT human, and would be reptilian by the descriptions given. They were real.

So, the ancient history is a little more real than misunderstood symbolism.

I have no problem believing there is a real physical reptilian race. As I stated - - anything that can be thought - - can be.

Basically - I believe ALL. Shaman's - Animal Spirits - Shapeshifters - Light Beings - etc etc etc

As much as I'd love to believe everything is loving spirit - - - I can't in the physical world. Our physical world is a very real creation. We are still of the animal mind set "survival of the fittest". And to me that is the dividing line. When consciousness moves from physical - from animal mind set - to loving spirit. That is a shift in consciousness.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

reply to post by Annee

I don't know for sure what race reptilians are, exactly.

These Reptilians?:

[/quote

mostly correct, cept they also feed on emotions and have ability to shift forms and travel in time and through dimensions.

Maybe you will meet one soon in your coming future.

Any who denys me is left without protection from God for it is what I teach and those like me that is your salvation we are the Arks, hence lucifer may mark you if done enough evil or you may fall victim to the coming events and the deceptions in place.

I am as I said I am and will give proof of this in time, I am Adonai El Elyon Shaddi Adam Yeshua Christ Jmmanuel, Elisa, among many other names.

Your entire ascension into 4th density is decided by the zindar counsil in which my true being is the overseer and guardian of the earth, hence if I tell you now your not ascending and your remaining it is fact which becomes proof in your future, I can tell just by how people respond to me what their fate will be.

do not forget mankind was a experiment of the Gods in creating artifical life using the program of the soul powered by spiritual energys, this means that we gave your holographic lifeforms the ability to develop like us through learning of good and evil among other lessons, these beings who seeded this world are the Elohim Elders, the beings which hijacked the experiment are the Draconian Empire and all creations of their making, Lucifer is one of the Elohims creations in which is responsible for filtering out Evil from Good, GAIA is a Elohim guardian who reponsible for monitor of the life of the planet through the grid systems where as those like me of the Seven lords of the Cycle is responsible for direct teaching and interaction and fair judgement of events programmed as catalysts for acelerated learning.

Hence you all read about things but really do not know much, were we are timeless and know the future and history of the world you do not and think you are more evolved than are, compared to us most of mankind is a A.I. we have the right to wipe this A.I. at any moment of chosing, the energy can then be used for new A.I systems.

Does it shock you to find out that your not really as important as you thought, that you are but a spec within a magnificent computer which can be formated at any moment of the chosing of the creators of such technology, do you think that we want failed experiments those souls lost in darknes lost in ignorance who deny our teachings as we try to bring them into spiritual balance through ascension who live their ego and want to claim divinity when they are not divine nor have the knowledge and wisdom to support such claims, many examples in this very thread of soon to be wiped soul complexs and energy used for new imprints, it doesnt matter if you deny this ET_MAN is right about the universe is Alien Technology and your about to learn soon what this truely means and why Yeshua was your way out and was most important knowledge your world could have learned and im not talking about christian interpetations, reptilians think they going to recreate your race using your soul complex/imprints to make their own versions of humanity but what they fail to realise is the Elohim counsil is going to wipe out the entire 3rd density and reset and recycle the energy of those counsidered tares and best reset, hence the density system in itself is part of the system of the El and people really dont have any idea of the complexity of this situation.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

edit on 22-9-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Let's make a deal. If nothing happens in five years you'll stop claiming to be Jesus. If something happens like a giant red planet from another dimension shows up I accept what you say. Deal?

And do your important thing you have to do. Why are you still here wasting your precious time here Your Highness? Didn't you yourself say that if people will not accept what you say clean your sandals outside and walk away?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

do not forget mankind was a experiment of the Gods in creating artifical life using the program of the soul powered by spiritual energys, this means that we gave your holographic lifeforms the ability to develop like us through learning of good and evil among other lessons, these beings who seeded this world are the Elohim Elders, the beings which hijacked the experiment are the Draconian Empire and all creations of their making, Lucifer is one of the Elohims creations in which is responsible for filtering out Evil from Good, GAIA is a Elohim guardian who reponsible for monitor of the life of the planet through the grid systems where as those like me of the Seven lords of the Cycle is responsible for direct teaching and interaction and fair judgement of events programmed as catalysts for acelerated learning.

well it seems like your christ(alien races) have lost control of thier experiment and these gods in supposed power are all in it for themselves, showing this human race how service to self is such a controling factor in thier power alone and the way things are programed for false teaching and unjust experiences through events for mankind.

a true worthy god is all about love and peace, not of tests to be performed, wickedness or hate and certainly not of creating a world where war and evil continually reign or that only the select few can escape..

peace and love.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by redgy

well it seems like your christ(alien races) have lost control of thier experiment and these gods in supposed power are all in it for themselves, showing this human race how service to self is such a controling factor in thier power alone and the way things are programed for false teaching and unjust experiences through events for mankind.

a true worthy god is all about love and peace, not of tests to be performed, wickedness or hate and certainly not of creating a world where war and evil continually reign or that only the select few can escape..

peace and love.

Considering mankinds understandings of the concept light, love, peace, wickedness hate is flawed this is part of the reason why what is coming has to occur and this is because of love, if people suffer that is because they choose to be ignorant or asumed they where divine yet did not follow the teachings of the real divine instead got decieved by programs like Archons...

Indeed when as spoke occurs empty cup quickly and learn for the salvation is in the Arks of truth the elohim brothers on earth now scattered across this world.

Newagers have one thing right the teachings of compassion but are wrong in wishful thinking and getting ahead of themself saying I am already a god I have a higherself the system only manifests you one by your combined experience stored in amenti records when you achieve a specific point of awareness, The El is responsible for full development of spiritual entitys, this entire experient is to allow development of AI souls to become like those who created this with their technology it also allows those from outside to come inside.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

edit on 22-9-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Higher Self, and the Infinite Family of Light do not actually consider themselves to be Gods. They don't use those kind of terms, but rather see themselves as many unique rays of light, or the many drops of water of the ocean, but infinite in number. They don't elevate self above another.

Are you suggesting that most humans are simply their bodies with developing ai energy imprints/souls/consciousness?

In which case, you feel your experiences alone are valid, but everyone else's are lies, or fed them by reptiles, so all their past life memories and nde's are lies, and also, if they actually remember entering the world, like a shooting star or a beam of light energy, all lies. Only what you feel is valid?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
There is no soul that is AI, ai is a toaster and does not question consciousness, nor does it incarnate, remember past/future lives or experience nde's.

To be told that sharing experiences makes a person ego based, and thinking they're divine, from someone who claims he alone has knowledge and answers, which are very negative and tells everyone they don't count, their experiences are lies, they are machines, but his elohim soul is real, and that he is God, isn't ego based?

I follow the highest love and goodness in my heart, and try to live up to it and take everything nearly every day that I can if I'm not pulled into sleep quickly, to Prime Creator and Higher Self, all that is Love basically, and pour out my heart and any difficulties. One thing I do know, is there are nearly 7 billion souls, many billions of malnourished and struggling people, and things that make your heart shatter into pieces every day.. If something were running this that was so ego and negative and judgmental, and wanted us to follow blindly, I would never serve no matter what happened to me. I would only care about that which cares about and serves those billions of starving, needy people. That which loves and is humble. That which equalizes all and empowers others. I would never give my power away to something else.

Despite saying this I feel that no one should judge another at all, its like the pot calling the kettle black. We should always see the light in everyone, and forgive others as we would want our own children and self forgiven. Also the message to try to become as a child, and be open, anew to new inspiration, to work on clearing out miconceptions is good advice.

edit on 22-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by redgy

peace and love.

How does one know the value of peace and love - - without knowing the opposite?

Kind of reminds me of the new TV show: Undercover Boss.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Also, was just searching for zindar/zendar and its meaning and came upon a casseopian forum, which is material that is promotec by ACB a lot, and it was said that zendar has the meaning of Saturn. Am trying to search for where they got this info, but Saturn is what everything has been coded to from our religions to the our language, very mystery school.

The pope's Saturn Hat:
here

www.varchive.org...
The Worship of Saturn.

So Saturn's counsel thinks it can wipe out souls, and we're all AI? That is interesting. In a duality school you have the star or light, and then the binary twin, often a dwarf star, what is known as nemisis, some call this planet x or nibiru.

In our solar system, the dwarf gaseous planet saturn which is sealed, has been said to represent the dark star. In ancient Sumar it was called the dark star, that article said because of eclipse. In ancient Canaan, the world El meant Saturn. The gaseous dwarf planet has the hexagon on the one end, the two interlocking pyramids one, for control and negativity, one inverted for equality and love, like the duality system. The other end of the planet, where it is rumored tptb would crash their space craft loaded with megatons of nukes, is called The Eye of Sauron, like the Lord of the Rings, or Symbolic for the Eye of Horus.

Hmmmmmmmm....................I don't really follow Cassiopian material. I don't follow any material, just my heart, LOVE, and where my energy recognition leads me to seeing a family, or recognizing people. Why is it new age to not follow anything, but not new age to follow channelings that I suspect are Illumanati or Majestic 12 info?

edit on 22-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Human can be formatted DELETED at any moment Quorum oh boy ...! (Again my perspective)

Let me tell you one thing Sir....!

YOU Would be surprise that there is an ongoing concern regarding the spiritual fate of the lizards?

See, humanity has Christ, and so do the lizards. Humanity, in the main, is already "saved" because of what happened on Golgotha, so very long ago. However, the lizards are still outside the "heavenly loop" on this thing, and that's being rectified.

That's why they hate us so very, very much. We have what they can never again possess, until the galaxies fade into the long day of the future. A very long time.

They want to take as many of us(SOUL) with them.

Yet The lizzies are angels acting out darkness, in a divine drama, good and "bad" angels alike, each acting out roles. To smelt the human, of course.

To refine it to a higher, nobler essence, than was capable before.

on one level, it's total war, because..... hey...... that role of darkness they do so very well, needs adversaries and the pickings are slim out here. Less than 200,000 warriors, all ranks. They number over 200 MILLION.

You have lizards coming into exposure. You have an awakening humanity, learning of how BLENDED THEY are with the lizards and for a very long time, now - You have a hierarchical war about to break out overhead between two factions of angels, and humanity right in the middle.

The greys it's another thing. No prisoners for those guys...

But for all the door remains open.

Until the last trumpet.

When it closes.

Let it be so.

edit on 22-9-2010 by ASOUL because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2010 by ASOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

In which case, you feel your experiences alone are valid, but everyone else's are lies, or fed them by reptiles, so all their past life memories and nde's are lies, and also, if they actually remember entering the world, like a shooting star or a beam of light energy, all lies. Only what you feel is valid?

That's what I've been asking this guy for like 10 page of this thread. It seems suspicious that everyone who has experiences or memories that contradict his are because of "teh Archons" yet he's somehow the chosen one who's not deceived. Also, many lulz about when another poster revealed what this guy said on GLP being controlled by Archons for revealing him. He's the chosen one damn it, and if you disagree you're either a fool damned to his vision of hell or under the influence of the dastardly Archons!

Why not go old school and say the Devil is persecuting you? Why make up a cool alien sounding name and just flat out say everyone opposing what you say are influenced by demons and satanic teachings?

And also, if demons control this world, wouldn't it make sense that they're just playing with your ego to make you sin against God by claiming His authority? It is said that the beast will claim to be God himself and end sacrifice devoted towards him until the messiah comes and overcomes him. You have to be careful what you claim and test the spirits or you may have that embarrass you during life review.

edit on 22-9-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Continue as your going in days ahead as prophercised so shall you find you where not as you thought you where and all memory and experiences and lessons gained shall be wiped and you shall be giving a new slate, which will take millions of years in repeating of the cycle for you to obtain the moment of the now.

Any who deny me is staying behind and being soulsmashed, that energy once wiped and becometh the lake of fire will go through the lessons of 1st-3rd density once more you all who have not understood my words now are at risk of this and more you act as you are now longer you will remain here.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join