It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
If you imagine the the torment the souls of those who perpetrate evil must suffer - would you stand in their shoes.
As Hidden Hand pointed out they would have to play out their Karma - I truly wish them well and good speed in finding their way home when the time comes.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I already backed away. There's no arguing with him. I wished him good luck on his quest.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
If you imagine the the torment the souls of those who perpetrate evil must suffer - would you stand in their shoes.
As Hidden Hand pointed out they would have to play out their Karma - I truly wish them well and good speed in finding their way home when the time comes.

Yes...being willing to offer yourself in the role of a victim is something that a person would not do unless there was deep understanding of it helping the Divine Plan of all learning what they are in need of.

Hidden Hand claimed to be negative, offering the world the negative that was needed, out of love for us.

I dont think any being offers to be negative, out of love. But that is just my perspective of hidden hand. I feel if a being is negative vibration, they have yet to learn love.

When one can live more for the life of Spirit then of flesh, offering one's self to the role of as a victim is helping another self a moment to look in the mirror of love. To know after leaving the body complex, that a part of you offered itself to teach you and show you something, is of high worth and value in things of Spirit.

edit on 17-9-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by Annee

I already backed away. There's no arguing with him. I wished him good luck on his quest.

Yes - I saw that - - and you did what you did in a loving way.

Its easy to get caught up in a "revolving door". It took maturity for me personally - to be able to first see the revolving door - - then walk away.

To see something - - to really see it for what it is - - can often be tricky.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

My concern is not rewards for in 'reaching home or heaven'.

My concern is offering myself to be of use to the ones still struggling with things of Earth. I have no desire for 'self salvation'....I am only concerned with all returning and until then, I will offer myself for the Spirit to work through me.

You encourage others to continue on the path of self and to do things to seek rewards. The path of self (a self reaching heaven) is not the highest path and not the path Jesus was here for. Seeking or accepting a path for rewards or self gain is not Spiritual intentions for all souls.

So I stay...and will continue to stay, for my other selves. Be it the role of victim or be in the role of an aid...it does not matter, what ever the Spirit is needing me to be.

No book and no man could of 'gave' me this understanding.

Very well go read some ancient texts spend a few months meditating and working to disciper the meanings then offfer what you learned freely to others.

talking is not doing.

You contiune to place false views on us, we have come across those like you many times all talkers never doers, We request you do not speak to us until do as requested.

Quorum
Adonia Christ bless

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

Yes...being willing to offer yourself in the role of a victim is something that a person would not do unless there was deep understanding of it helping the Divine Plan of all learning what they are in need of.

Hidden Hand claimed to be negative, offering the world the negative that was needed, out of love for us.

I dont think any being offers to be negative, out of love. But that is just my perspective of hidden hand. I feel if a being is negative vibration, they have yet to learn love.

When one can live more for the life of Spirit then of flesh, offering one's self to the role of as a victim is helping another self a moment to look in the mirror of love. To know after leaving the body complex, that a part of you offered itself to teach you and show you something, is of high worth and value in things of Spirit.

edit on 17-9-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

Honestly you are so ignorant we think you will get karma because of it, so we advise you just live your life and stop this charade and let those who do know something do their work .

Quorum
Adonai christ bless

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

If you know about what I 'do'...outside of what I talk...then tell me about myself.

If your going to claim assumptions, please provide a little foundation for them.

I dont hide my life....its not hard to find out about me and who I am.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I will not step away.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

You're touching on something that is long known by some. This is why many are here helping. Some have been affected by the negativity and forget who they are, and even stumble and take a few steps back, never too far back though, for I'm talking about souls who already passed these tests or are from the Higher Ups, or in Higher Grades, all of these are different states by the way, who have chosen to serve. I spoke to one who said his memory was of being asked to choose at the end of another cycle, regarding Atlantis, to reset himself so to speak and help humanity over the ages, or go home.

There are others who have done this,for quite some time already, who are being called home at last, and there are others coming in and are taking their places.

edit on 17-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I will not step away.

Who you are is a tare. For only a tare would attack wheat.

We pray for you that your karma in future is not to great, 'forgive them Father 'Adonai' for they know not what they do'.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Wow..... You are just FULL of yourself aren't you?

I am going to stand up for LeoVirgo here and say he/she has inspired me more than your "holy than thou" attitude ever will. Leo/Virgo has brought some real discussion to this thread and has been more than nice to you.

You promised several pages back to leave this thread because we were hopeless. All you are doing now is trying to promote your website. Please just buy an ad & stop harassing the other, kinder people on this thread.

And do not bother telling me I'm unworthy or goo or unenlightened or un-havestable or damned..........
You would just be wasting time. I know I am all of the above and I LOVE that about me! I have so much to learn and I'm gonna enjoy every minute of it.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I believe that Hidden Hand was indoctrinated into his faith system which in effect is a religion.
He was taught to accept his role and the ideas handed down throughout history by his family.
The very idea of bloodlines is laughable apart from it is not really than funny for those caught in its web.
The Genetic code is ablue print for a physical body - So if we we take the idea of Soul to be true - I would say that their bloodline hasbeen infiltrated many times. Often those who go against the grain of using power for self.
In Reality there game is at an end there are far greater forces at play which are affecting the Earth.
I do wish them well and good speed home to where evil is a dim recollection.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

Wow..... You are just FULL of yourself aren't you?

I am going to stand up for LeoVirgo here and say he/she has inspired me more than your "holy than thou" attitude ever will. Leo/Virgo has brought some real discussion to this thread and has been more than nice to you.

You promised several pages back to leave this thread because we were hopeless. All you are doing now is trying to promote your website. Please just buy an ad & stop harassing the other, kinder people on this thread.

And do not bother telling me I'm unworthy or goo or unenlightened or un-havestable or damned..........
You would just be wasting time. I know I am all of the above and I LOVE that about me! I have so much to learn and I'm gonna enjoy every minute of it.

tares stand together, you flame us elsewhere like the poison you are. They asked questions of us we are obligated to reply or if God is insulted.

You are a fool truely who jumps in rivers with Piranha when the waters are shallow.

For I say to you, you are not of my seed but of the Devil.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

edit on 17-9-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Trust me on this one sir, I would take the devil any day over your "seed".

At least the devil gives people choices.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Yeah, I'm not going to fall for it again. He says he will leave, but he keeps coming back just to comment on how superior his knowledge is and how everyone who doesn't accept his words is doomed. I'll just ignore him, as there's no getting to him.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

We request you do not speak to us until do as requested

Phew, that's some serious arrogance coming across there

Now I know for the most part I lurk, sure I post amusing pictures to try and lighten the mood but I do find this thread interesting, I like watching the different view points being bounced across.

However, telling someone that "this is how it is and that what they should be believing is blah" means nothing if that person has never experienced anything like that or has no way to relate to it. As has been said (sorry I forget who, I think LeoVirgo) there's no point giving an answer to someone if they don't know how to arrive at that point. That'd be like me saying the answer is 6 ... well, what does that relate to? How was that answer found? What are the workings out for it? People have to work things out for themselves.

Even if you had, say, 4 people that all experienced the same event, each of them would take from it a different perspective. Each of them would find different personal meanings from it depending on a lot of factors not least of which is their upbringing.

Just because a path or viewpoint is right for one person, that doesn't mean it is right for everyone else.

- Phoenix

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by Annee

Yeah, I'm not going to fall for it again. He says he will leave, but he keeps coming back just to comment on how superior his knowledge is and how everyone who doesn't accept his words is doomed. I'll just ignore him, as there's no getting to him.

Well if "getting to him" is your need.

Then ignoring him will fulfill it.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Im not attacking you...I just let you know I will not step down from you. You requested I not speak to you until I followed certain advise you gave me...you have no power over me and I will not let you think that you do.

Keep calling it as you see it....I still feel no need to call you out for what I see in you.

I feel more need to seed love upon you now more then ever.

If I was attacking you, it would be very clear as an attack. I have no reason to attack another self of me. But I do have reason to not step down and offer you power over me or any other soul here.

So while you are at ATS....you have me to keep you in company

My you truly live by the words you spoke of from here on out....

'Forgive them, for what they do not know'. I hope you really practice that and show it...walk the walk.

Have a great day ADC...get out and feel some sunshine upon you, feel the wind around you, go absorb the mercy and grace through a child's smile somewhere.

See you around then I assume....

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_zephyr

We request you do not speak to us until do as requested

Phew, that's some serious arrogance coming across there

Now I know for the most part I lurk, sure I post amusing pictures to try and lighten the mood but I do find this thread interesting, I like watching the different view points being bounced across.

However, telling someone that "this is how it is and that what they should be believing is blah" means nothing if that person has never experienced anything like that or has no way to relate to it. As has been said (sorry I forget who, I think LeoVirgo) there's no point giving an answer to someone if they don't know how to arrive at that point. That'd be like me saying the answer is 6 ... well, what does that relate to? How was that answer found? What are the workings out for it? People have to work things out for themselves.

Even if you had, say, 4 people that all experienced the same event, each of them would take from it a different perspective. Each of them would find different personal meanings from it depending on a lot of factors not least of which is their upbringing.

Just because a path or viewpoint is right for one person, that doesn't mean it is right for everyone else.

- Phoenix

It is how it is if you choose to deny it your choice but we are obligated to tell you what you are denying and the consequences you may experience if you then accept the consequences as your lessons then we are obligated to leave you to them. But what is happening here is both a denial of us and the consequences of cosmic law.

This is rather a good example of what not to do and is extremely dangerous to any true soul seeking truth, hence in such situations we are obligated to give warnings.

Now we asked the person to go research and gain a foundation of knowledge and use that knowledge to help another but they will not for they are a lost sheep being lead to their own slaughter,

We see through these charades including those of the Devil present, those psychopaths speaking of kind words but in life are of evil intent..

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

I think you are right in the way that he was raised, that such ideas were almost like a religion.

I wish him well too...to any of them that are walking such a path, much empathy for them and love.

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join