It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
He claims absolute truth, and if you don't agree with him you're going to primordial goo. I asked him many times about what about people with different experiences, yet he dodges the question. I think he believes no one else could have possibly experienced something spiritual which differs from him, and yet be true.

Watch, he'll just mumble about Arch'ons or whatever else he read on the internet as the ones deceiving everybody but him.

So, ACB, how do you know the Arch'ons haven't deceived you?

edit on 17-9-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
He claims absolute truth, and if you don't agree with him you're going to primordial goo. I asked him many times about what about people with different experiences, yet he dodges the question. I think he believes no one else could have possibly experienced something spiritual which differs from him, and yet be true.

Watch, he'll just mumble about Arch'ons or whatever else he read on the internet as the ones deceiving everybody but him.

So, ACB, how do you know the Arch'ons haven't deceived you?

I know that is why, you dont hence you are fool in a kings court.

It was even said in my return I would not be as kind in words as my previous lifes I would speak with authority would bring tough love.

You are being told what you must know if you deny this you fail it is that simple, this is a test and the test is almost complete when the reapers finish the marking then the seperation of the 'Wheat and the Chaff' will occur not long after this event will come the day of Harvest and so shall the dragon soar the sky and eye of God look apon the earth as the great fire purified the lands.

And in that Day I reveal all that I am to the world and Lucifer will reveal all that he is and we shall reap the harvest he shall take the tares with him and I shall bring the wheat into the barn so that the storm to come does not damage them, their shall be some not ripe they will remain to grow but some will die of the storm at hand but their seeds will regrow the wheat in time.

Your ego is reason you can not learn because you seek to own perspective you seek to own truth you seek not to learn truth but to be right in your perspective, hence the fools in this thread who think they are a master but yet are student misusing the spells at hand, for that student has not learned enough to use the spells with wisdom.

A wise man can act a fool, but to be a fool amongst fools is not wisdom.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

edit on 17-9-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Does it really affect you in anyway that he thinks he is the absolute truth? The only path?

Do you ask questions because you are truly interested in the answer? Or for some other reason?

If you have your own spiritual experiences - - do you require validation from outside yourself?

Remember - its really all about you - intent - where YOU are coming from.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Does it really affect you in anyway that he thinks he is the absolute truth? The only path?

Do you ask questions because you are truly interested in the answer? Or for some other reason?

If you have your own spiritual experiences - - do you require validation from outside yourself?

Remember - its really all about you - intent - where YOU are coming from.

There is only One path but all paths lead to it, if one does not travel along the convergance of the path how can one reach the destination?

You have a choice to make 'Accept or Deny'.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Jesus is still alive though, so how can you be Him reborn? His body had changed to a glorified state and He left the earth according to the bible.

You talk of kings and fools, yet you cannot answer a fool's question. How do you know what you know and how do you know you aren't deceived if these Arch'ons are everywhere? Couldn't they pose as though they were gods y/n?

Also you said thou fool, will you now be judged to go in the fire? Some Jesus you are, can't even listen to your own sayings.

The ironic thing is you are fulfilling biblical prophecy about false prophets and people declaring themselves Jesus, but He said don't go follow them wait till he returns.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Jesus is still alive though, so how can you be Him reborn? His body had changed to a glorified state and He left the earth according to the bible.

You talk of kings and fools, yet you cannot answer a fool's question. How do you know what you know and how do you know you aren't deceived if these Arch'ons are everywhere? Couldn't they pose as though they were gods y/n?

Also you said thou fool, will you now be judged to go in the fire? Some Jesus you are, can't even listen to your own sayings.

The ironic thing is you are fulfilling biblical prophecy about false prophets and people declaring themselves Jesus, but He said don't go follow them wait till he returns.

for one thing I never died I ascended and left with pleadian brothers, I entered a timeless state in which I answered all prays I am in process of becoming my hyperdimensional self you are not.

Yet I even said when I return not many would recognise me that they would follow the false prophets the false Christs and wolfs in sheeps clothings. You think you are right now eliable for 'Harvest' when you denouce the very being of light and love itself before you?

I have done a section on the website I am working on about love and lighters and this newager religion and it has revealed it origins and the dangers of acceptance of such things.

Problem occuring is you have some things right but some things wrong and the things you have wrong destroys the things you have right.

'
Quorum
Adonai Christ belss

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I want to both know and make a point.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

Jesus also said His coming would be as plain as day; eg, there would be no doubt when He really returned.

There is plenty of doubt with you. Again, I ask you, how do you know you aren't the one deceived? Plenty people have had NDEs that have nothing to do with the Law of One. What makes you any less deceived than they are if they're wrong? Please don't dodge this simple question again. I really want to know your answer. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Jesus also said His coming would be as plain as day; eg, there would be no doubt when He really returned.

There is plenty of doubt with you. Again, I ask you, how do you know you aren't the one deceived? Plenty people have had NDEs that have nothing to do with the Law of One. What makes you any less deceived than they are if they're wrong?

Oh there wont be on that Day, but it also said I will come as a thief in the night now think about meaning of the words 'thief and the word 'night'.

Because I was born knowing since enter this world, I am as I said I am but you have a decision to make Lucifer or Me I will give this world the teachings, Lucifer will give his he will create what he is to create I will create what I am to create, which side of the chess board do you choose to play on you think you can say 'im unity' im above it yet not progress through it some you have been quite evil in your past lifes and may not realise this, I am real unity but you dislike its face.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Because I was born knowing since enter this world, I am as I said I am...

Please correct me if I'm wrong but are you saying that since birth you knew who you were, and had memories in very early childhood relating to this?

If so, why did you attempt suicide? I believe it was over the cruelty of the children in school?

And no one is calling you lucifer. There is quite a difference between judging a person, and we're not to judge at all, especially in flesh, and discussing and sharing viewpoints, experiences, knowledge.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
OK, thank you for finally answering the question, finally.

There's no arguing with it if you're convinced you've been born with that purpose. Good luck on your quest.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Because I was born knowing since enter this world, I am as I said I am...

Please correct me if I'm wrong but are you saying that since birth you knew who you were, and had memories in very early childhood relating to this?

If so, why did you attempt suicide? I believe it was over the cruelty of the children in school?

And no one is calling you lucifer. There is quite a difference between judging a person, and we're not to judge at all, especially in flesh, and discussing and sharing viewpoints, experiences, knowledge.

I attempted sucided because when I spoke as I did I got beat up teased by humans this process was a catalyst in my growth and I am thankful for the experiences without them I may not have learned of the darkness of humanity. We have spoke on forums about this before to help others learn to go into their past moments and see it in new light and heal the damaged chards of that experience within oneself.

Yes I have know since a child I had a unique destiny even signs through life have shown me this, now unique destiny or special purpose doesnt mean im better than you it just means my contract agreement with God was to play the roll I am playing now even if it may sound harsh.

Oh dont worry you have judged me without knowing you have but it ok brother I am sent to this world because of this very problem that is displayed in this thread now only way you will get free of this densitys cycle is if you listen the website I am making will help alot but you need to drop all your believes and go to it with empty mind in stillness or it will be of no use to you.

Now heres your chance to really grow why dont you ask me why I have said your approach to things is harmful to others?

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I know we learn from experiences, we also have a sense of what the world is like, and are to be very sensitive, kind and gentle to others. i know quite a few who did commit suicide, and they were amongst the most sensitive thinkers/feelers, and were so very missed by their families and friends, often who had no idea that they would ever do such a thing.

While we don't have to do bad things, in a journey to expereince all as a few are maintaining in saying there is no right or wrong, all things that occur do instruct us and teach us and many of our hardest moments are our greatest teachers.

And contrary to what you think I am not judging you, I recognize you, though not a name. Everyone here is family underneath it all, and have played many roles, not all were positive, but I recognize all as family. When I've stepped into Higher Self mode, all in this cosmos, no matter what species or level they think they're on are children. And She would never wish to battle out against others as in a resistance movement, for each is like her very own child and in that way, would one attack a child attacking them?

Progression is not about giving your power away to another that feels he has the answer, its about loving everyone as Yeshua did, with kindness and concern for their well being. And not judging at all. Walking in everyones moccasins.

While we're discussing, I have no problem with asking your thoughts on this from your perspective:

Now heres your chance to really grow why dont you ask me why I have said your approach to things is harmful to others?

edit on 17-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

There is only One path but all paths lead to it, if one does not travel along the convergance of the path how can one reach the destination? You have a choice to make 'Accept or Deny'.

You said yourself wise words....'all paths lead to it'. But you show no faith in the words you speak.

By just accepting something, there is no understanding....which defeats the purpose of seeking and reasoning.

The Holy Spirit does not use fear to bring understanding to man. All paths teach us something, if the path is one that is more living for Earth then Spirit, that soul will learn from this and then what they are in need of to further their learning in things of Spirit will be offered to them.

The design is not set up for man to 'just accept' nor is it set up that man is supposed to learn 'truth' from another man. This is why the 'word' is in life itself. Take all books and history away, and a humble soul can still find the 'path that is'.

Its about flesh and Spirit.....not accepting Lucifer or Jesus.

The Holy Spirit understands why every soul is on the path they are on....and forgives them for what they dont understand. You cant force or rush such things as you are trying to do. Just accepting something for 'rewards' serves no purpose. This is why, everyone MUST seek a personal path, they MUST be willing to go 'alone' to Thee and seek Thee....not follow another man. We are made to reason and discern...our very bodies are instruments for such things. The book that says to not use one's own reasoning misleading many but thankfully there are those that are able to start stepping away from the 'god in a box' idea.

As a soul is ready to learn more things in Spirit, the Spirit will guide them....not through books or another man....but through a personal relation of what they are in need of and ready for.

In things of spirit, steps can not be skipped, understanding why things are what they are and discerning the things between flesh and spirit is a must and can not be just given away, it must be experienced through personal relation in personal seeking.

Most of the Bible is wisdom of things of Earth and flesh....little of it is things of Spirit. There is reason for this...for things of Spirit can not be just given unto man, for there would be no understanding of such things along with the answers that are given. I can give you a answer to a math problem and you can accept that answer....but how do you know its right if you did not learn how to figure the problem out yourself, if you did not experience the reasons for how the answer came about? And then how could you show another how to work the problem if all you received was the answer and not the reasons for the answer. Its not a mistake that books claim spiritual truths, for again, these are markers, to show what some are ready for and what some can not see.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I know we learn from experiences, we also have a sense of what the world is like, and are to be very sensitive, kind and gentle to others. i know quite a few who did commit suicide, and they were amongst the most sensitive thinkers/feelers, and were so very missed by their families and friends, often who had no idea that they would ever do such a thing.

While we don't have to do bad things, in a journey to expereince all as a few are maintaining in saying there is no right or wrong, all things that occur do instruct us and teach us and many of our hardest moments are our greatest teachers.

And contrary to what you think I am not judging you, I recognize you, though not a name. Everyone here is family underneath it all, and have played many roles, not all were positive, but I recognize all as family. When I've stepped into Higher Self mode, all in this cosmos, no matter what species or level they think they're on are children. And She would never wish to battle out against others as in a resistance movement, for each is like her very own child and in that way, would one attack a child attacking them?

Progression is not about giving your power away to another that feels he has the answer, its about loving everyone as Yeshua did, with kindness and concern for their well being. And not judging at all. Walking in everyones moccasins.

While we're discussing, I have no problem with asking your thoughts on this from your perspective:

edit on 17-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

What I see when you say is higher-self to me is not higher-self I do know what a higher-self should know and many of your words show not being higher-self I can help you find your true higher-self but you must empty your cup, just imagine you are a new born and are about to learn something new only if you return to that state of mind that stillness of thought will you make the 'harvest.

'Do not deny this event or you can not use it, my goal is to increase the % of harvestable souls into Service to Others I want more than anything for all souls to come into the heaven on earth that is 4th Density STO but it must be the souls choice they are like wheat in a field in which can only be harvested when ripe.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

I want to both know and make a point.

I "get" that.

Sometimes I do things just for fun - for casual interest - to fill up time - for real interest - to make a point - or I'm just feeling a little Devilish - etc.

But I have no problem backing away if it doesn't add anything to my life.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

There is only One path but all paths lead to it, if one does not travel along the convergance of the path how can one reach the destination? You have a choice to make 'Accept or Deny'.

You said yourself wise words....'all paths lead to it'. But you show no faith in the words you speak.

By just accepting something, there is no understanding....which defeats the purpose of seeking and reasoning.

The Holy Spirit does not use fear to bring understanding to man. All paths teach us something, if the path is one that is more living for Earth then Spirit, that soul will learn from this and then what they are in need of to further their learning in things of Spirit will be offered to them.

The design is not set up for man to 'just accept' nor is it set up that man is supposed to learn 'truth' from another man. This is why the 'word' is in life itself. Take all books and history away, and a humble soul can still find the 'path that is'.

Its about flesh and Spirit.....not accepting Lucifer or Jesus.

The Holy Spirit understands why every soul is on the path they are on....and forgives them for what they dont understand. You cant force or rush such things as you are trying to do. Just accepting something for 'rewards' serves no purpose. This is why, everyone MUST seek a personal path, they MUST be willing to go 'alone' to Thee and seek Thee....not follow another man. We are made to reason and discern...our very bodies are instruments for such things. The book that says to not use one's own reasoning misleading many but thankfully there are those that are able to start stepping away from the 'god in a box' idea.

As a soul is ready to learn more things in Spirit, the Spirit will guide them....not through books or another man....but through a personal relation of what they are in need of and ready for.

In things of spirit, steps can not be skipped, understanding why things are what they are and discerning the things between flesh and spirit is a must and can not be just given away, it must be experienced through personal relation in personal seeking.

Most of the Bible is wisdom of things of Earth and flesh....little of it is things of Spirit. There is reason for this...for things of Spirit can not be just given unto man, for there would be no understanding of such things along with the answers that are given. I can give you a answer to a math problem and you can accept that answer....but how do you know its right if you did not learn how to figure the problem out yourself, if you did not experience the reasons for how the answer came about? And then how could you show another how to work the problem if all you received was the answer and not the reasons for the answer. Its not a mistake that books claim spiritual truths, for again, these are markers, to show what some are ready for and what some can not see.

Again while you think you know you will learn nothing,

Lucifer = representation of Anti Christ consciousness STS Yeshua = representaiton of Christ consciousness STO really we are both a part of the same fabric each playing a different roll we are a option of choice lucifer creates evil to give the knowledge of evil to mankind, Yeshua creates good through teachings of brotherly love to give the knowledge of good to mankind.

But to be harvested to move up the tree to progress the spiral home one must choose between either if one does not one remains it is this simple brother. Hence those who deny us now and lucifer is also doing his work do you think I hate my Brother lucifer I dont agree at all with the evils he has infuelenced but I do not hate him have I not told you before love thy enermy pray for those who do you harm do you know I pray for all you in this thread asking the father to guide you to truth because I see some you have good intentions but are not yet ready.

Quorum
Adonia Christ bless

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Now here a deep lesson for you all what is the true meaning of love and light:

Love = the ability to make choice, ability to discern in what one loves
Compasion = choice to use love for service to others.
Light = knowledge in all forms.
Wisdom= Understanding of Love and Light and how to best use to achieve the goals.
Intelligence= ability to understand ones relatonship to ones enviroment and one selfs relationship with oneself and others.

Now darkness uses love and light and intelligence and wisdom itself they ignore compassion for they do not see purpose in it for they are Self Seriving.

From this lesson now look back at what you was, what now do you see you really didn't know what it is you spoke.

I have given you a small clue with it you could a grow a tree or throw away the seeds.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

My concern is not rewards for in 'reaching home or heaven'.

My concern is offering myself to be of use to the ones still struggling with things of Earth. I have no desire for 'self salvation'....I am only concerned with all returning and until then, I will offer myself for the Spirit to work through me.

You encourage others to continue on the path of self and to do things to seek rewards. The path of self (a self reaching heaven) is not the highest path and not the path Jesus was here for. Seeking or accepting a path for rewards or self gain is not Spiritual intentions for all souls.

So I stay...and will continue to stay, for my other selves. Be it the role of victim or be in the role of an aid...it does not matter, what ever the Spirit is needing me to be.

No book and no man could of 'gave' me this understanding.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Seeking a path for rewards IS self serving.

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join