It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Thank you for your post, the part about there being Higher Ups, true Benevolents on the job so to speak. That is what my lifelong experiences have shown, and we need to pass our tests and go home, or onwards to more highly progressed existences, where dreams do come true, and our very spirits light with love at each others greetings. I miss this so much.

Love & Light!

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

Im not attacking you...I just let you know I will not step down from you. You requested I not speak to you until I followed certain advise you gave me...you have no power over me and I will not let you think that you do.

Keep calling it as you see it....I still feel no need to call you out for what I see in you.

I feel more need to seed love upon you now more then ever.

If I was attacking you, it would be very clear as an attack. I have no reason to attack another self of me. But I do have reason to not step down and offer you power over me or any other soul here.

So while you are at ATS....you have me to keep you in company

My you truly live by the words you spoke of from here on out....

'Forgive them, for what they do not know'. I hope you really practice that and show it...walk the walk.

Have a great day ADC...get out and feel some sunshine upon you, feel the wind around you, go absorb the mercy and grace through a child's smile somewhere.

See you around then I assume....

How can you seed something you dont even understand. I do live by it in fact to do this for you is a high respect for means I see a potentional many would not even bother, why do I continue to remain even while stones thrown? We asked you as a self of you to do a service for us which would lead to helping others yet you refuse with your ego "You have no pwoer over me" you want to be of service to other go put your energy into learning something to help them.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

edit on 17-9-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Yeah, I'll just follow that advice.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
You seem to be asking people to blindly follow what you say, that's not teaching, that's dictating.

We see through these charades including those of the Devil present, those psychopaths speaking of kind words but in life are of evil intent..

Love it
So we're all psychopaths now?

- Phoenix

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
People only see what they want to see and what they can not see, is what they are afraid to look at.
There is more to life than you are taught in school - an open mind is a book of knowledge - used to serve others it is a book of wisdom.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

BTW....

God is the one that led me on the 3 years of studying ALL types of scriptures...after being raised a Christian and walking that path for 20 years. When I did empty my cup and went to Thee with a open mind and honest heart, Thee led me through cleansing and then led me through studying Earthly books and mankind's past. I have read them, I have studied them, and in guidance I did this on a path of me an Thee.

You might want to ask God (or yourself) why you forgot about leading me through those studies.

Just like the God image of the OT....you seem to be forgetful and not all knowing.

You asked me to do something (requested me to do something) that I have already done, in the guidance of the Holy Spirit and the mind complex of the one they call Jesus.

Looks like your own self is keeping things from you.

In all sincerity, if you ever need someone to turn to when you empty your cup, there are very forgiving and humble souls here that would be here for you. I dont find it a mistake that you found this thread and found these beings here. The ball is in your court though to see things for what they are.

All my best to you and all...its been an interesting day observing human behaviors

Till next time

why do I continue to remain even while stones thrown

You might want to take a look and see who is doing the throwing....and then ask yourself why you do such things.

edit on 17-9-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Thank you for your post, the part about there being Higher Ups, true Benevolents on the job so to speak. That is what my lifelong experiences have shown, and we need to pass our tests and go home, or onwards to more highly progressed existences, where dreams do come true, and our very spirits light with love at each others greetings. I miss this so much.

Love & Light!

This life we think is real is but a dream and when we awake we will be home

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
One can release a "cloud" of positive energy and love - - for someone to enter If They So Choose - - without engaging that person - - - which could create negativity within oneself.

Would you as a Christian attempt to convert someone who is Jewish to Christianity? Even if that person is trying to convert you to their belief?

(I use Christian because I was raised Christian. I am not addressing anyone specifically)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

BTW....

God is the one that led me on the 3 years of studying ALL types of scriptures...after being raised a Christian and walking that path for 20 years. When I did empty my cup and went to Thee with a open mind and honest heart, Thee led me through cleansing and then led me through studying Earthly books and mankind's past. I have read them, I have studied them, and in guidance I did this on a path of me an Thee.

You might want to ask God (or yourself) why you forgot about leading me through those studies.

Just like the God image of the OT....you seem to be forgetful and not all knowing.

You asked me to do something (requested me to do something) that I have already done, in the guidance of the Holy Spirit and the mind complex of the one they call Jesus.

Looks like your own self is keeping things from you.

In all sincerity, if you ever need someone to turn to when you empty your cup, there are very forgiving and humble souls here that would be here for you. I dont find it a mistake that you found this thread and found these beings here. The ball is in your court though to see things for what they are.

All my best to you and all...its been an interesting day observing human behaviors

Till next time

why do I continue to remain even while stones thrown

You might want to take a look and see who is doing the throwing....and then ask yourself why you do such things.

edit on 17-9-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

look at other sources as well and compare, we would advise you read Lauras work from cassiopea the wave series.

Quorum
Adonai Chirst bless

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Its really a simulated holographic dream.
A school, a dvd player we're inserted into. The entire universe is smaller than we imagine akin to a grain of sand, with the infinity inwards, and we're in school. Its also a collage of infinite space-time channels relating to orbits, and density channels, astrals. So even the higher up ETs, in higher level lessons, overseeing this, are living a dream too, though with more spiritual and psi knowledge and more expanded consciousness they are able to see and meet with anyone's Higher Self and angels too for that matter.

We actually use more of our brain while we sleep, than while awake. Dolphins do the opposite. They must surely consider us asleep.

while I was watching a video on dolphins I was so moved, stirred within by the message and voice he used, I immediately reached out to the screen and said, "Yes, yes, yes. You will be free. We are here now. I am here now." And remembered being by a big bay, on docks, a future or past me, tall dark blond haired nordic, discussing plans for helping and freeing ceteceans. So far, have not been able to understand how to do this, but meditate and swim with them, and hold light over the oceans and waters to purify all negativity in positivity, and to keep all weapons from the waters.

Dolphins had always been my favorite creature here, and I knew they and whales spoke a cosmic language which our souls know. I just wish I knew what to do to help them. Someone has since told me that was a future life and that he was with me in it, that I would remember more soon, in time. That was in the Scorpio system. But I want to go home this time. And have had those watching over saying its time to go home.

edit on 17-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Ahh still tossing the ball back and forth I see young people

I'm just gonna sit and watch also enjoy a cold beer while I'm at it

Kind Regards

Jake

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

We're all equal and infinite, yet in different grades, the maturity relates to those grades. The ones with the most ego here, the ones thinking they are special and over others heads are the children.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
Ahh still tossing the ball back and forth I see young people

I'm just gonna sit and watch also enjoy a cold beer while I'm at it

Kind Regards

Jake

I'll have a Kirin.

Thank you very much.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

You sure that's not milk and cookies "Jake"

- Phoenix

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

Yup I am sure as it gets it is truly a beer

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

That they speak a cosmic langauge, one we all know, is one of the reasons, why listening to dolphin and whale song can bring back our soul memories, and bring us to a higher state of frequency, love and contact. In the songs I have the whales and dolphins are in a meeting, and the whale raises the frequency higher and higher.

Whales, dolphins and nature sounds - Whale song

Chillout-Songs with the whales-Dennis Hart-Soundclips

Whales Singing

the sound of dolphins and whales ( I love this one)

To raise our frequencies very high, so high even that we almost can't stay here on earth, and make strong connections to our memories, souls and Higher Self/all benevolents, listening to dolphins and whales, practicing Ho'onoponopono and also, Sungazing safely at safe times, are the strongest metaphysics tools we have.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Just one more I found, the freedom, love and happiness in this meditation was perfect, for we are all equal, infinite and our answers lie within.

DOLPHIN MEDITATION: "Bubbles of JOY!"

Be Free!
Be Joy!
Be The Best You Can Be!
Be Love & Light!
Release Your Inner Dolpin!

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

This is how far from enlightened you really are

AdonaiChristBless! Step away from that paddle and let go of that monkey before the neighbours call the RSPCA on you!
Seriously, mate. You are the one claiming to be enlightened. Get your facts straight.

coconuts grow on some highests trees they are one the hardest fruits to break, they can be used as a source of nutrience and are a beautiful white milky color inside them

Coconuts are hollow and make sloshing sounds when you shake them; you can poke them through one of their three eyes and suck the juice through a straw. They can be milked, pressed, grated and creamed! The average man can drop them standing up and they will shatter into delicious chunky pieces. Coconuts! You gotta love 'em. I know I do.

, I guess you could say your a blackberry, prickly but easily stampled, grows on a weed and gets burned to control it spread.

That is correct. You forgot to mention that I grow exactly at the right height to be peed upon by dogs. They say it's a dog's life, puleeeeze; try being a wild blackberry minding its own business on a bush along a ditch on a country road.

Stampled? You wanna talk about stampled? Blackberries invented the stample, they are the masters of the stample, every Saturday night at the alcohol-free disco.

And the most important thing about these delicious mouthfuls of purple mini sunshine bursts (make sure you wash them first, you know what I mean) is their independent spirit. They will never submit to fruitloopotomy and become mindless drones on a website run by a Christian fundamentalist with an ego large enough to launch into orbit. NEVER.

you dont even realise in your own statement you have shown who is really becoming 'protected and who is unprotected' you have so much to learn about this universe and so little time remaning yet you waste each moment thinking you know something and listen to agents to keep you binded in the matrix so to speak

I have no idea what you are talking about, so here's a beautiful Lusitano horse called Sobreiro; I'll let him answer this part:

PS: This is a message for the real boy trapped inside AdonaiChristBless:
Fight back. You can do it. You can take control again. Come out and meet the people of ATS. They're real nice. They let you play with their toys.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeanvaljean

This is how far from enlightened you really are

AdonaiChristBless! Step away from that paddle and let go of that monkey before the neighbours call the RSPCA on you!
Seriously, mate. You are the one claiming to be enlightened. Get your facts straight.

coconuts grow on some highests trees they are one the hardest fruits to break, they can be used as a source of nutrience and are a beautiful white milky color inside them

Coconuts are hollow and make sloshing sounds when you shake them; you can poke them through one of their three eyes and suck the juice through a straw. They can be milked, pressed, grated and creamed! The average man can drop them standing up and they will shatter into delicious chunky pieces. Coconuts! You gotta love 'em. I know I do.

, I guess you could say your a blackberry, prickly but easily stampled, grows on a weed and gets burned to control it spread.

That is correct. You forgot to mention that I grow exactly at the right height to be peed upon by dogs. They say it's a dog's life, puleeeeze; try being a wild blackberry minding its own business on a bush along a ditch on a country road.

Stampled? You wanna talk about stampled? Blackberries invented the stample, they are the masters of the stample, every Saturday night at the alcohol-free disco.

And the most important thing about these delicious mouthfuls of purple mini sunshine bursts (make sure you wash them first, you know what I mean) is their independent spirit. They will never submit to fruitloopotomy and become mindless drones on a website run by a Christian fundamentalist with an ego large enough to launch into orbit. NEVER.

you dont even realise in your own statement you have shown who is really becoming 'protected and who is unprotected' you have so much to learn about this universe and so little time remaning yet you waste each moment thinking you know something and listen to agents to keep you binded in the matrix so to speak

I have no idea what you are talking about, so here's a beautiful Lusitano horse called Sobreiro; I'll let him answer this part:

PS: This is a message for the real boy trapped inside AdonaiChristBless:
Fight back. You can do it. You can take control again. Come out and meet the people of ATS. They're real nice. They let you play with their toys.

tares dont last long in coming future we leave you to it, it is clear to us now their is no potentional left here from the recent posts their is a few we think have hope.

Quorum
Adonia Christ bless

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jeanvaljean

Wow, I wish I could give you a million stars for that post, jeanvaljean!!!!! I just read it to my husband and he was cracking up!

Way to bring humor to this thread! Laughter is the best medicine!

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join