It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
reply to post by jeanvaljean

Wow, I wish I could give you a million stars for that post, jeanvaljean!!!!! I just read it to my husband and he was cracking up!

Way to bring humor to this thread! Laughter is the best medicine!

You wont be laughing in the coming days, you will see what laughing at us will bring you, I have given you warning of your actions you now know and take responsibility for all others which follow...

Quorum
Adonia Christ bless

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

Again it's time to Erect a mirror From HUB LOVE and Put a stamp on that BAD negative energy "thing" and return to sender.

Yet your beautiful just the way you are Quorum.

ASOUL/Yolgnu

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I have come across so many ideas, so many have and believe in that are just so negative and cannot even for the life of me understand how it is that they do not stop and question how in existence would it ever be allowed. Its not! To begin with, lets remember that all healthy and sound, sane souls are positive and desire love and happiness in community with others.

So if someone, believes in a God that would reset people in barbaric ways, well thats not God. God is love, that is tender, kind, cares for everyone and would never harm a single soul or allow them to be harmed that way.

Another thing, I just had a conversation that involved someone telling me that if they wished to never exist, some souls could be shredded and then meshed into darkness as if in a zombie like coma like state.

Whoever thinks this is real, please put your hands up.

Right now, I'm going to suggest something about free will and this whole thing thats going on. Nothing that is not in sound mind and body is free will. sound mind and body is happy, joyful, loves others and is whole, healed, and well.

Period. And Creation/Realtiy, The ones behind all teh infinities and schools in the existence of the multiverse adn Beyond, and Beyond the Beyond and forever into all reality that is, ARE GOOD, LOVING AND KIND, DECENT, CARING, BEAUTIFUL SOULS THAT WOULD NEVER EVEN ONCE STAND FOR SUCH A THING.

I'm realy tired of negative ideas and thoughts and the lack of love and resepct for others being demonstrated. We all count. We all count as if we were the only child in creation. And All the Family would bend over backwards to free anyone. Before anyone would ever be lost like that they would be completely restored and healed, and they would so out of this game then, no that would never happen, for again I will repeat.

ALL sane and healed beings are lovign, kind, decent, gentle and positive, filled with joy, radiating warmth. PERIOD! PERIOD! PERIOD!

edit on 18-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Every one of us counts very much, every single hair on your heads are numbered. All negativity is a delusion at best. The pain we feel is real, the lessons are hard. Our bodies really die, and some for a certain length of time can undergo some hardships until they do more lessons, if they have particpated against their own consciousness in something very negative that harmed others. But, there is no ultimate bad dark thing winning over any living soul. All are truly safe. In fact, you havent even really left your home. We never truly leave it, this is only a small projection of your consiousness.

If somehow your small percent of consciousness could be harmed, you're backed up, every ounce of you. And before any being would ever be shredded, they are completely healed, and boy oh boy does that ever make a difference in their view point.

To even entertain such an idea is so alien and unbelivable. Get over this negativity. The world needs love. The children in it are starving to death. Some are being blown apart by our goverments in their illegal wars! These are the things we need to address!

Concepts of your God or mine, and the idea of God being negative and even for one second allowing this is pure insanity.

I know who I am. And Goodness, Light And Love Always WIn! Hands Down, Every time!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
You wont be laughing in the coming days, you will see what laughing at us will bring you, I have given you warning of your actions you now know and take responsibility for all others which follow...

Quorum
Adonia Christ bless

Hey check this I never knew that the illuminati or mason W.E not even worthy of me a lowly 3rd dimensional being knowing, is full of # you claim to have all this authority but your nothing but kind and very bored people looking to belong, wether it be to a master that relies on negative energy for a harvest who you hear from your superior who heard from his superior who's a god that only speaks to your highest elder in complete secrecy lol until your organization can come to my front door and ask me to please provide negativity so we can harvest negative energy lol I believe you are all delusional and just another form of religion.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Hey, do you remember a conversation about darkness winninig? That I was too late, and something about an eclipse?

1) Is that guy still around, the one who spoke through you? Do you ever know who he was?
2) What do you know about the eclipses? What happens with them?
3) Do you know why he thought i was too late?

That whole conversation has been coming up tonight too for some reason, it reminded me of something while I was thinking of the absurdity of the negative beliefs I've heard lately.

To begin with, who do yo really think the light is? Do you realize that the Creators/Designers of this system, of all the systems, are Supermen in them. They can program anything, a star, an astroid, delete a program, add a program, alter paths and orbits, in short, they are the programmers of the system.

Everyone here is a small percent of self. Akin to being 0.00000000000000000001....................% and the Light is 99.9999999999999999999........% of themselves. You can probably add a whole lot more zeros adn nines there too by the way.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Eclipses:

was it the one on July 11th that already passed:
eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov...

en.wikipedia.org...
here are all the solar ones through to 2011.

en.wikipedia.org...
lunar ones to 2020

en.wikipedia.org...
Lots of solar eclipses including a big one May of 2012

en.wikipedia.org...
Venus Transit, June 2012

Which kind of eclipse and when? Just what does this mean anyway?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

tares dont last long in coming future we leave you to it, it is clear to us now their is no potentional left here from the recent posts their is a few we think have hope.

ATS is not your personal compound. You can huff and puff all you like, but your threats mean absolutely nothing to those who don't follow you.
As wannabe cult leaders go, you're kind of old school. People don't fall for the fire and brimstone anymore. Get with the times.
If only you could abseil down your pedestal for a minute and feel the ground under your feet, you would soon lose this tottering feeling.
I refuse to believe than anyone who truly loves you would be willing to validate your preposterous self-image. It must be kind of lonely, all the way up there.

Signed: Darnell, the happy cockle.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I conclude that the Unhidden Hand Message is:

The Ineffective Fu-Yin Mudra.

edit on 18-9-2010 by D1ss1dent because: mudra

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndreDC
I believe you are all delusional and just another form of religion.

I am not religious. I do not believe in a god.

I do believe in science. I believe all is an illusion created by energy thought.

I use the term Creator as the beginning of evolved energy consciousness.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

All paths that you may find is not a path of wisdom, is still valid in its own right for a individual path that needs to learn things.

I too find many things of the hh message to be misleading, such as negative beings having offered themselves to be negative for our own good, our of love for us. As much as I disagree with such a thing, I encouraged hh that this was not a prison planet and that negative beings act in selfish ways because they have things to learn, not because they 'love' the ones they harm.

Though your picture is cute for some occasions, I personally found it a bit distasteful for this thread (I mean that with no harm or ill will). Of course though, each to their own for the reasons they use to express themselves....you surely got your point across

If we find others on a pth that they seem lost or in a void of understanding, bring them hope, love, encouragement. Im sure that being this thread is titled with 'hh' name within it, the writer or other beings of that same belief as hidden hand may be reading this thread. I hope this thread offers ways for them to look within them and discern with a base of love and purpose on a higher level.

For ET mans sake....lets try to bring this all back on topic.

I would like to hear from others what they think about the below.

The Law of One states that in 6th density....a complex will have to abandon the path of self and will have to find understanding that the path of others is the only way to proceed in growth.

We see groups like hh and the soul group of ra talk so much about 'living for others'....'we are here for others' ....'what we do is for others'.....SAYING they are 'on a path of being in service to others'.

But......hidden within their message....they talk about the need for their group/complex.....having the need to proceed in growth of the 'self'.

Is it really possible to live for others....while in the end, your intention of living for others was for your own growth separate from others growth?

What I sense of these 2 groups, is a hidden agenda. Even though I find alot of things of good knowledge about the Earths past and humanities past as a whole in the law of one , the spiritual agenda does not ring true to me. As one is on the path of service to others....does one really worry about their own progress of self?

Would there be any reason to worry about the 'self progress' if you were truly dedicated to living for the 'all'?

Would you care to proceed in the growth of self.....without all of your other selves being ready for that same growth as you are?

Something I really disagree with of the hh message is that this is a prison planet and that the veil is not supposed to be here and was put here by negative beings to control us. I would love to discuss this too.....for I believe that ALL things and events have purpose for the perfect design. I feel those that believe this is a prison planet can not understand, there for do not accept....the purpose of this world of duality.

I believe all is perfectly the way its supposed to be, and what ever we perceive as something negative or 'not to be here/mistake' is only something we cant yet see its purpose of have understanding of its use.

Just some things to try to get back to the title of the thread.

LV

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AndreDC

Most here do not follow another person (religion/master ideology).

Most are people just sharing personal experiences (your free to say that those are delusions) and most here leave each person to their own path of thinking.

Its basically just a thread were spiritual people discuss their own philosophies and experiences.

Any thread like this will draw those in that 'want to be followed' and 'desire to be a master'.

As you can clearly see and called one of them out on that.

But each to their own....just as most here would say, your path is your own, and most want you to know that they support you on your own path of 'what is for you'.

Most here are not seeking for a master or are trying to say that their experiences are a truth for everyone to accept as truth. Just alot of sharing. And you may indeed find that those experiences of others are delusions, and that in itself is a 'belief' of you standing on your own two feet for your own path. That is a good thing.

Most here would say....'only take what resonates with you'....and if none of it resonates, that is OK

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
If STO is so good for the spirit why is slavery universally regarded as bad? Surely it's a question of balance.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by spannera

Service to others must be a choice, of one's own will.

To force someone to be of service to another, is not true intentions of helping another person (service to another).

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

What I sense of these 2 groups, is a hidden agenda. Even though I find a lot of things of good knowledge about the Earths past and humanities past as a whole in the law of one , the spiritual agenda does not ring true to me. As one is on the path of service to others....does one really worry about their own progress of self?

My senses tell me they are mixing the physical "game" and being in spirit.

Kind of like mixing your private life in your work life.

A cross over of elements that are separate - - - but also one.

Also - - - you need to be healthy whole as self first - - before you can live for others. You can not build a skyscraper without a solid foundation.

edit on 18-9-2010 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The trick is you have to be secure in yourself first - - a Healthy Whole - - before you can successfully without condition give to others.

Complete selflessness first requires complete security in oneself.

Don't take that wrong. I am not saying deny others while you work on yourself to become whole.

There is a difference between personal actions in helping others - - - and understanding the concept of a Healthy Whole Solid Foundation. You can not deny yourself in becoming selfless.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by spannera
If STO is so good for the spirit why is slavery universally regarded as bad? Surely it's a question of balance.

What does STO mean - anyway?

I really don't know.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

STO isnt a complete sacrificial thing. We are to love ourselves and others equally. life is about progression, through love and yearning for equality, often in overcoming relationship problems and learning to give more to others, to treat one with kindness. The adult role that those more awake choose to strive for by not attacking or treating with unkindness even someone behavingly negativity who is attacking them, is simply due to them being more aware, in a higher grade, and so they realize they have more responsibility. Its not completely self sacrificial, for if they are waking up they recognize the other and would not wish their family to be harmed. They want to take care in their relationships and discovers ways to be more effective.

There are many here to help others who have already passed these tests, willing to get trapped again for a while just to help get loved ones out.

For those who come in to serve others, they don't come in forever in a perpetual sacrifice because their families would be very unhappy, and then the team would be rescuing them. People get spelled off, and given lots of good long breaks. People take turns, they even retire and new ones come in. There are many helping from Beyond, not in the trenches as well, and they're all individuals. They never lose self.

Self is important too, and happiness. And every other self, everyone else, and their happiness. But to be completely unbalanced would harm self and would be a poor model to others as well.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The downloadable PDF version of the book "Who, In Fact, You Really Are" has now been made FREE.

The physical book is still available on Amazon.com, but now everyone can download the entire 777-page book FREE. There's no catch. It's time to release this information far and wide to help awaken people. Please feel free to post the links or the actual PDFs anywhere you like and let people know about it.

Who, In Fact, You Really Are FREE Book
--------------

About the book:

WHO, IN FACT, YOU REALLY ARE

Ever wonder about the meaning of life? Why we're here? What the Universe is all about?

You're not alone. There are millions of us out there. Just like you.

What if the Creator were to give you a "college education" about the nature of the Universe and answer some of your deepest questions, including explaining the true nature and structure of the Universe, how to perform magic and manifest physical things, the nature of time and space in relation to consciousness, and most importantly, the absolute answer of Who, In Fact, You Really Are?

You have found that book.

The force that expressed itself through Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, Mohammed, Edgar Cayce and other great avatars who served as channels for what is commonly referred to as "God" communicates again today as the world begins to enter a period of Spiritual Ascension with a new consciousness and awareness.

This force refers to itself as Cosmic Awareness and has been communicating for more than 40 years through several carefully trained channels. Cosmic Awareness dictated this book as a set of 144 carefully structured lessons that took over 10 years to create. They are designed to lead you, step by step, from where you are now to where you want to be.

This amazing information begins with Cosmic Awareness explaining what It is, how the Universe and humans were created, and leads you through birth, childhood, adulthood, magic, sex, death and far beyond into other dimensions and systems - explaining all of the mysterious "Secrets of the Universe" that everyone is looking for. It is some of the most relevant, fascinating and spiritually uplifting information ever released on Earth.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by LeoVirgo

STO isnt a complete sacrificial thing. We are to love ourselves and others equally. Its about progression and love, and equality and graduating to levels that benefit all. There are many here to help others who have already passed these tests, willing to get trapped again for a while just to help get loved ones out. Its about everyone's happiness including self.

For those who come in to serve others, they don't come in forever in a perpetual sacrifice because their families would be very unhappy, and then the team would be rescuing them. People get spelled off, and given lots of good long breaks. People take turns, they even retire and new ones come in. There are many helping from Beyond, not in the trenches as well, and they're all individuals. They never lose self.

Self is important too, and happiness. Others equally, and their happiness. But to be completely unbalanced would harm self and would be a poor model to others as well.

That's good. Pretty good explanation.

I say: "I AM therefore you can be" - - - in other words a "sharing" - - - - NOT Earthly Egotistical - - - but selfless unconditional energy.

This stuff is really hard to explain in words.

Saying "I live my life for others" - - - to me - - gives the wrong message. It sounds like "I will be a good person if I live my life for others". Like a reward.

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join