It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Its about valuing everyone equally, not excluding oneself in this. And we're here with our own unique gifts. Joy is very important and using the moments and our own skills, so its self development, self growth, and compassion, caring, giving of self in balance that is important. Yes, I agree hard to put into words, I noticed a whole bunch of errors in my post you quoted, due to my thyroid so i'll be going back and tidying it up a bit too.

edit on 18-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Annee

Its about valuing everyone equally, not excluding oneself in this. And we're here with our own unique gifts. Joy is very important and using the moments and our own skills, so its self development, self growth, and compassion, caring, giving of self in balance that is important. Yes, I agree hard to put into words, I noticed a whole bunch of errors in my post you quoted, due to my thyroid so I'll be going back and tidying it up a bit too.

Funny - I usually try to catch errors in posts I quote and correct them. A hobby more then anything.

In my Mormon church (5 year trial) - - - a woman with six kids - - - was always going off on a mission. Leaving them with who ever was willing to take them. There is a point when helping others has its limits - or is just plain wrong.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I try, but I write really fast, and often feel too exhausted to actually look, half the time. I then recheck and have lots of editing. I can't approach it on a wordpad for its an overwhelming organizational thing that freezes me, so I just write quickly out of my knowing, heart, intuitively and post it. Then I can go back an edit, and miss alot. I often have dropped words, amongst other things. It seems to affect my overall organizing or putting things together, complex tasks, and its annoying because I am trying to communicate and the sequencing and sentence structure just doesnt want to work with me. I not only get dropped words but dropped letters and my overall glance I seem to fill in the blanks and see it as whole.

Anyway, I edit posts many times. When I was timid about posting before, someone just told me to write through the blocks or difficulties and just go with my heart, and it works best.

edit on 18-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

Hope things are going well for all of you.

Thanks for the contributions made to this thread and it has been an interesting read that's for sure. I appreciate and respect everyone's thoughts, ideas and beliefs. Nobody change what you believe in for the 'TIME' being and stick to your own and always be true to yourself. We truly are all ONE in the sense of being one in eternal spirit and Family. LeoVirgo you've posted some excellent thought provoking posts and I thank you for your time and effort into sharing along with the rest of everyone including Unity_99. I do believe in a ONE spirit that connects every person/soul together. Oneness can be found in eternal things and we all have an eternal likeness/similarity/connection in spirit with each other. We have temporally lost our identity being earth participants/students for the 'TIME' being but our eternal soul goes on after this life.

Nobody can remember fully who they previously were and it will be the same for many who experience other lives with a memory wiped clean but the essence of the person or 'soul' will move on and those memories are eternally accessible and everyone can have access and will someday remember them all. After making it through the earth life school experience one can hold an eternal identity without having to keep enrolling into new programs or changing/recycling (whatever you choose to call it). Earth school life is the MAIN TEST and for me it doesn't matter what anyone believes or if anyone believes anything I share but what I can assure you is that I mean well, respect and love everyone. I respect all of your beliefs and I honestly do not think we are that far off from one another because for me it all comes down to LOVE and we all have love in our hearts (somewhere) even those behind bars and that is the spirit that we share in common. It's a peaceful spirit and as LeoVirgo puts it a 'Holy Spirit' and all 'souls' share that and have access to it if they tune into it.

In regards to infinity, when it comes to 'SPACE' a grain of sand is infinite in the same way that this universe is 'infinite' inwards - the outwards of that grain of sand, object or universe is the 'beyond.' We ourselves are 'infinite' but this does not mean we ourselves are a 'universe' or that a grain of sand is a universe or contains a universe inside of it. It also does not mean that the Universe is inside of a person or we contain a universe inside of us.

SPACE is infinite but this universe is unique/different like a colored television set from another piece of creation/technology and so are we as 'souls' unique one from another like the seashells on a shore but we do share an Eternal Oneness and much in common. We are family and Oneness is infinity and eternity. Equality is what infinity and eternity is all about because we have forever to progress and everyone-1 has infinite potential/capability being eternal ourselves to become whatever we want to become. But there are infinite levels of progression and we are not all equal in that aspect however within 'Eternity' we all have infinite potential/capability to progress and reach infinite levels.

I hope that people can realize the difference between 'Infinite Space' and 'Infinite objects' even 'Infinite conscious intelligence/souls' because we are 'Infinite' ourselves but so are other 'infinite objects' infinite themselves but in 'SPACE' being infinitely large, small, tiny, big where there is no such thing differentiating one from the other all things containing 'Infinite' space. This piece of creation/technology that is far advanced/greater than can be comprehended/understood - Universe is not conscious like a person in the way people think - like a computer is not conscious of itself in the way people think. This particular universe if we choose to label/call it that is for learning and progressing and we are participants because we have a lot yet to learn and work on.

Life all comes down to learning and we are all working for the eventual goal of 'HAPPINESS.' Earth life school is for our own eternal 'HAPPINESS' as hard as it may be for the 'TIME' being. The real and eventual infinite (GOAL) outcome is HAPPINESS. To be happy and eternally be together with loved one's and FAMILY someday where EVERYONE is invited and there is 'Infinite' Potential/capability in all of us. Some people hope/wish/dream for one type of heaven/utopia while others wish/hope/dream for another. There is nothing wrong with that and that is the greatest gift of all to each be our own Infinite Designer/Creator. ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE with few 'Finite' exceptions/limitations but 'finite' can exist within Infinity just not when it comes to 'SPACE' as all things are divisible to 'Infinity' or Infinite in space. Take a human brain for example or computer memory/hard-drive storage capacity. It is finite in memory storage/space but the brain itself or computer it infinite in 'space.' Our bodies are just another creation of technology by beings at a higher level FAMILY trying to help us through this learning experience.

EVERYTHING is going to work out just fine regardless of what you temporally believe in. Just try to be a good person and do good to others and deal with your life in the best way you can. It's the INTENT and actions that count. But don't take it from me or anyone else- do what you want to do for yourself and become what you want to become, it is you that is choosing not others for you and nobody can fully take away your freewill to act/choose/decide for yourself. I know everyone is being watched over, guided and assisted and in most cases everything occurring in your life is exactly what you need to go through from the infinite/eternal perspective where there are no accidents, chances or coincidences. There's a difference in 'knowing' the path and walking the path. I'm hoping to win the lottery as well but someone doesn't want it to happen right now. lol however if I do win it I will share it with those in need and keep little for myself that's a promise.

LOVE & PEACE be with all of you.
Sincerely/respectfully
ET_MAN

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Hi Unity and Annee!

When I talk about the 'service to others path' I am talking more about a 'choice/decision' of what the 'mind complex' of me chooses. In life itself, this individual experience, sure, I have to pay attention to the life of 'self'. I have to tend to all things that my 'self' is attached to as well, such as my children, friends, family. I enjoy good food, back porch singing, a great book, star gazing, good company and conversation, teaching my children things as well as trying to always be there for them mentally, emotionally, and physically. I have to take care of myself, health wise, mentally, emotionally, and physically. Im very aware that all of these things are 'of the self'/ of my individual experience. I love them and I now, as I have gotten older, try to balance them in a healthy life style.

I do love dong things for others...I love to cook for people, if someone shows up at my house at dinner time unexpectedly, they are not going to go away hungry. I try to be there for others, mentally, emotionally, and physically as needed. I know, that for my own 'self' to be healthy, I must balance others needs and wants with my own and my families. Sure there are tough choices to make at times....placing certain things first and knowing other things or people could need me. Ive learned I can only do so much and that the best I can do is balance life between all areas and hope for the best.

Even though my inner nature has always loved doing for others, this is not what I am talking about of my choice to 'live for others, being of service for the all/one'.

As growing up, I was taught to long for heaven, that this was a reward for walking the right road/way. Through new age ideas, I was taught that ascension was a reward, a rest that I was deserving of if I made the right choices. Im very aware there is a path of self and its needed. There is no way to totally live for others all the time while in the body complex. If we dont take care of our self, what do we really have to offer others? Not too much really.

As I 'emptied my cup' as the famous ADC would say, even all of the things that my higher self/soul group had taught me of my past as a 'self' and I sought for the Holy Spirit for spiritual wisdom, I had to let go of the 'self' before I could understand purposes and the cycles of 'life'. Questions would come to me like 'how could someone not desire to fight for their life here'...'how could someone/why would someone turn the other cheek, while willing to forgive the ones who were trying to take your life'...'was this a requirement of god as people claim'....'was this a choice of this being for a deeper reason/person'?

Living a life for the Spirit of my 'self' over the life of 'flesh' of my 'self....was a choice that I learned about while seeking this path. Seeing the spirit that was within me, in every other soul...was a task/practice that I was led through and still am on a daily bases. Finding the light within every soul. Seeing that this experience and many others are leading the Spirit through purification's, sifting itself through vessels/tools to weigh and measure many things, has a purpose.

At the deepest core of my being, I learned I was not a 'self' at all. And that may not make sense to others and it does not have to. At the deepest core vibration, we are One in Spirit....and I make the choice to live for that and not the self. When I say 'live for that'....I dont mean so much as 'in this life/flesh' but with my life hereafter....I offer to be what ever will serve the Spirit of my other selves. Being willing to be of use to awaken another part of my soul group, being willing to be the mirror for another self that battles with pride, lust, greed, being willing to be of use for another self to awaken to the unconditional love that it is, is a offering of the life of self...back to the life of Spirit.

It was after going through many different things that I then felt the need to stay with Earth and saw Earth still having thousands of years to come with progression. So when I say 'offering of self'....Im not really talking about in this very life I try to always be doing for others....Im talking more about 'after this life'...incarnating to serve another part of me (in spirit), what ever that may be.

If you want to say....well there is still a reward there that I strive for....that reward is that another self of me finds out about the unconditional love that is of them, at their deepest core....that another 'self' experiences the Spirit within them. So in a way, looking at the idea that we are all a ONE in Spirit, I guess you could say that in a sense, making the offering of 'self' to live more for the Spirit then the flesh....I am still living for the Self....the self of spirit, the one thing that connects us and unites us.

As long as there are other beings/selves experiencing life under the veil, experiencing the world of 'not knowing' purpose ect....I cant rest, I cant enjoy a heaven, I cant enjoy a 'home'. This is where the offering of self back to the life of Spirit came in...a choice that I am not willing to leave my other selves while they are still learning and not knowing that the deepest core of them is love.

This sphere has a purpose...all spheres/life has a purpose. That purpose is to consciously, willingly, to unite and try the best they can to live as a one.

Just as there are what seems to be moments of 'big bangs' (the exhale of a breath)or what have you....there are moments of a 'big collapse' (the inhale breath).

There is reason that we see things in nature live as it does...have you ever looked at ants and watched them work together in a natural way? They just know what each one needs to do? We, as conscious beings, have a bigger task then the ants and other species of the life of Spirit.... we have to 'choose' to live in unison. We are the only species that treats its own kind with the hate the way us humans do, here on this sphere. We have a long way to go...and this time right now is a big stepping stone for us as a species. There are vibrations changing while soul/mind complexes are under the veil which will allow the scale of more humbled souls to incarnate here, which is needed. The complexity of the details...are way beyond my wildest imagination. But the things I have experienced and believe I have understood show me that we are one in spirit, humanity needs to strive towards unity, then on a galactic scale...oneness will also be needed. Im just willing to be of use, in what ever place/experience that will help another.

As a self, I know there is no such thing as becoming perfect. There is only so much as a self we can do to improve, become better, ect...

I went through an experience of trying to 'ascend' for 'home/heaven'. What I found was...I was not complete and had no desire to enjoy/be while something of 'me' was missing. In spirit....I was incomplete. In Spirit....a part of me was not whole....and I could not nor desired to enjoy/rest in that state. I realized something was missing and as many times as I wanted to try...I couldnt leave the other parts of 'me' that made me whole, in Spirit.

For the Spirit within me, for the truest part of me that was infinite without beginning or end....is what I learned to live for. I learned nothing can force this understanding upon someone, I learned why free will of the mind is needed, Im realizing that in no way can I explain such things really.

So is there reward, in offering my life of flesh to the will of Divine Spirit? For the Spirit, I hope there is reward, in that its purification/return to being ONE can be fulfilled. This really isnt really a hope, for I know it will happen. Its perfect, its all perfect....and the cycles and orders will be what they need to be and will manifest what they are to manifest. I just see that as conscious vessels that hold this spirit, we have are own job/part in the purification as well. Once one reaches that point of being aware of such things....there is no gong back, there is no denying it for what it is. Its a mechanical process of Spirit/life.

I know one of the hardest things I had to look at was the idea of incarnating into the life of being a victim at will. The reasons for doing such a thing I wont go into, for if there is no understanding of why a mind complex would do that, I might defeat someone elses understandings in that. But it was those kind of moments that I had to let go of the 'self' as a individual to understand why such a choice would be needed or of use. Is being of use for things of Spirit a reward? I guess when looking at it for the progression of Spirit, the ONE becoming what it is to become...I guess it could be seen as a reward in Spirit. Its not a reward for the 'self' as a individual that I seek though anymore.

Many look at the 'path of others...STO path' to be something in the here and now. I see it as something beyond here and now, I see it as a choice in offering, in the next life/incarnation/experience.

And that may all make no sense at all....how does one explain such things>?

It may not resonate at all with anyone here...but that is the best I can do to put it in words.

What would the reward be, for me being willing to incarnate back into a experience of a world like Earth? What would the reward be for me to be willing to come as a victim even, if need be for another self to learn something from? If there is a reward in letting go of the 'life of self' as a individual..then it would be a reward for the all, for the part of us all that we share and are connected through. I dont see it as a reward though, I just see it as living a life more for spirit then of flesh. Its alot more then a choice...its alot of work and that work is alot in the state of the 'self'. Letting go of pride as a individual was the toughest. Some would see such things as a bad thing....its defiantly not something you can just read a book on or another man tell you of and you just get it. Its for each 'self' to figure and weigh and measure one day, on that 'alone ' path seeking the deepest core being/vibration that makes you what you are.

The things that began to happen through dreams and within real life around me had alot to do with the reasoning's and understandings I was gaining too. The family experiences played a part in it all. I also feel, my higher self was a part of it just the same, in helping me as a soul/mind complex, understand this. Only though, as I was ready. I would almost say that at a certain point of my life, it was as if my higher self stepped down/aside, so the Holy Spirit could step up/in.

Excuse the rambles...this is the best off the top of my head in response to your thoughts...its not well thought out or no nice flow to it Im sure. All I can do is share. Each to their own, in their own trials and reasons.

With love,
LV

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I know you have a strong inner sense/knowing/wish to stay and help longer. This is due to the wish to help and assist wherever possible others to progression, to help free them. On the other hand, i know some of us are going home, or onwards, with a large vacation waiting, as they have had as much as they can take at present, and its a calling home, like a homing signal, like a beacon within them, its time for them to move on. This has nothing to do with STO or STS, but to do with life cycles and functions, and I believe these things that are guiding us deep within with Spirits nudges and even direct communication are in perfect timing.

Peace, Love & Enlightenment!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I was wondering if you were still around?

Its great to cross paths again with you! Im in a rush as it is, but wanted to thank you always for your warm words.

I agree with you....love is the most important part. Its more then the definition of what we know love to be. Its a actual vibration of energy, its a certain tuning of the energy of life itself, its a vibration that when tuned correctly, is perfect, divine, and holy.

From what I understand, which I know is very limited...it is the this perfect spirit within us that is the infinite. Why it is that I dont see ourselves as 'infinite beings' that forever is separate experiences be it as selves or families or what have you...I cant say for sure. But I dont. Maybe its because of the path Im gong to walk in this life or the next that I need to see that the only infinite part is the Holy Spirit...or maybe I see it that way because that is what it is.

I am aware that I may see it as this, due to what I am needing to do. And that if I saw myself as a infinite individual, I would not reach the things I need to do.

This is where, following inner being becomes the foundation I stand on and I as a soul/body/mind complex....just go with it.

Ack...how ironic it is that 4-5 years ago I thought I WAS following my most inner being...but now...its just so, other worldly the changes, I never would of thought...never, the things that I think now, back then.

We should always keep a open mind, once we think we know it, we close off the chance of being shown something more, something deeper.

Something that pops in my mind at this very moment is the old saying...'always invite a stranger at your door inside, for you never know, it could be an angel'. Meaning, dont ever think you always 'know', dont read a book by its cover, something may seem like the most deepest truth, but there may be something more precious still underneath that.

Things are not always, what they seem.

My best to all
LV

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Greetings,

The key to this density currently is to find the Love in the moment. The Love that emanates from Oneness and everything.

All is well.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
Hi Unity and Annee!

When I talk about the 'service to others path' I am talking more about a 'choice/decision' of what the 'mind complex' of me chooses.

I truly have no doubt of your understanding.

Its those who do not understand the whole concept - - - and take it literally - - that's what concerns me.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
Hi Unity and Annee!

When I talk about the 'service to others path' I am talking more about a 'choice/decision' of what the 'mind complex' of me chooses.

I truly have no doubt of your understanding.

Its those who do not understand the whole concept - - - and take it literally - - that's what concerns me.

I was requested to tell you that ET_MAN does not support everything people are saying and recognises that some on this forum are less aware than they think, I do speak to ET_MAN privately and he has been growing alot.

Unity_99 says things that change the meaning of what ET_MAN says, this changes the meanings of his teachings this creates confusion and would like it if she would not do it and only shared his words as quotes if refering to his teachings.

ET_MAN and I chat and he agrees with many things that I write.

Now reason I am so harsh here is same reason Christ was in bible, it is frustrating to know what a souls going to go through and not being able to help them avoid it because of their egos. I am actually sent to help you their is a mess on earth atm because of newagers and love and lighters which was a Archon ploy to try to prevent the real lightbeings from teaching the world what need be said.

edit on 19-9-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

Unity_99 writes things that she herself has had given to her when she watched an infinity video and looked within, and had a month of downloads. Very happy with the answers, and understand them very well. Everyone is entitled to believe as they do. I don't follow any school of thought, nor will I ever embrace any negative concept, and do not believe in following another who is teaching a fear based message. Hope you change your approach and become more focused on positivity and encouragement, because I still feel you are trying to help others. But I'll continue to post and express what I'm trying to say.

Edit to add: My two threads in my signatures, which are the results of my downloads and instructions from my Higher Self, speak for themselves.

edit on 19-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless

Perhaps you shouldnt speak of things you dont understand until you do understand?

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

I was thinking the same thing about you. I can accept the statements made by Hidden_Hand more readily than I can yours, as H_H remained calm and did not pass judgement or try to persuade with use of fear-mongering.

I know and understand much more than you realize. I know where I will be after The Great Shift. However, I have sincere concerns for individuals who are frauding others through fear tactics.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nivcharah

Perhaps you shouldnt speak of things you dont understand until you do understand?

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

I was thinking the same thing about you. I can accept the statements made by Hidden_Hand more readily than I can yours, as H_H remained calm and did not pass judgement or try to persuade with use of fear-mongering.

I know and understand much more than you realize. I know where I will be after The Great Shift. However, I have sincere concerns for individuals who are frauding others through fear tactics.

To be honest we see you looking confused and dieing from a earthquake in near future, but you can change this and you do indeed return to lake of fire.

You really dont understand us and by this you automatically fail.

perhaps you are really the pear in a strange shape trying to become the apple.

Within your own words lies the answer to you.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Unity_99 writes things that she herself has had given to her when she watched an infinity video and looked within, and had a month of downloads. Very happy with the answers, and understand them very well. Everyone is entitled to believe as they do. I don't follow any school of thought, nor will I ever embrace any negative concept, and do not believe in following another who is teaching a fear based message. Hope you change your approach and become more focused on positivity and encouragement, because I still feel you are trying to help others. But I'll continue to post and express what I'm trying to say.

Edit to add: My two threads in my signatures, which are the results of my downloads and instructions from my Higher Self, speak for themselves.

You mean Archons which cause you to fail in future and you end up lead into a fire, but your choice.

By your words we can tell you this about you, you are a very young soul do not yet have a higherself formed are in process of gestation do not understand intelligence or wisdom beyond 3rd density capability, speak of concepts have no idea of the meaning and cause more damage to others than are even aware.

Now you just got told this by Yeshua your choice to accept it or not it time you stop being the dazzle in destress. We advise you to go study buddism since you are adamant to deny Karma as a law.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Archons are suppose to be very very bad news as far as I was told and are not to be taken lightly by what my sources told me. So I think Adonai is actually saying the truth about Archons and that there is actually truth in his words.

Kind Regards

Jake

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

You mean Archons which cause you to fail in future and you end up lead into a fire, but your choice.

By your words we can tell you this about you, you are a very young soul do not yet have a higherself formed are in process of gestation do not understand intelligence or wisdom beyond 3rd density capability, speak of concepts have no idea of the meaning and cause more damage to others than are even aware.

Now you just got told this by Yeshua your choice to accept it or not it time you stop being the dazzle in destress. We advise you to go study buddism since you are adamant to deny Karma as a law.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

Contempt is the darkest frequency of hate you know, for it is of mind. It creates and allows for a judgmental attitude which then squarely sorts all of life into factions, sections, and groups. This one better than that, this person or ideology better than that, and so on down the line until one day, all the world is fighting against all the rest of the world, and usually and quite ironically, with some kind of validation which has been handed them by other haters. Life for many then becomes an endless experience of being hated, seeing hatred, and watching the world burn itself to ashes, all in the name of hate.

The great prophets of the past ages knew this—and especially Christ—which is why they constantly advised anyone who would listen to take hold of themselves, root out any prejudices, judgments, and hatreds first and foremost, within themselves.

You Know those slander campaigns. Because, the more you attack, the more obvious it becomes to everyone.

You're Shining Like a Elohim there Quorum ....! And we know who they are ....! Nice TROJAN HORSE........Troglodytes of Hell.

Period.

Should be ashamed of ourselves. You act in complete discordance with our own highest good, and every time.

but Choice is Choice remember None can hide what they are.

Oh and by the way Sir Yaeshuah, is four syllables. But Label are trap ...!

AnyWay...!

ASOUL/Yolgnu

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I am never going into your lake of fire. Negatives don't run this system. Good people aren't going anywhere bad.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

I agree, there are entities misleading people,here.
Go within, and keep persisting until you really get answers, grow your discernment better.

The ancient codes in the scripture are not something that interests me. The bloodlines believe something distorted, and in their arrogance, code the people's religions to Saturn, though they don't notice and go with the meanings in their heart only, and its only that which counts. Yeshua who was chosen as their sungod, is someone who has always been close to my heart. He is a wonderful brother of light, and his words, still remain with the love and truth in them. Living the heart of his message is how we progress, doesnt matter what we belive to do it however. So the people got the better the deal, if they are loving and kind and choose the white squares in the religion presented to them.

The energy of love and those who have advanced in it, to Beyond, is light filled, it floods you with joy and awakens your own memories, your own frequency raises to experience it. Yeshua is a wonderful Brother, and watches over us all here.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
It’s one of the ironies of the situation. Love can set them free, but they cannot feel it, know it truly, or understand its divine workings for as long as contempt and hatred fill the chambers of their heart, they can only know and present the façade or appearance of love.

For the façade of love is all they receive themselves. They then believe lust is love; being attentive to please, is love. They believe these things and do them, because that is how they are treated.

And in the "network", they want two things and that always: more power and more follower to expand the range of what they can do..

Hatred then becomes the spiritual currency of the satanic realm.

ASOUL/Yolgnu

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ASOUL

The elohim part makes sense since he and The Magicians Apprentice have written back and forth to each other and shared their ehohim history and background, which immediately caused a change in my friend, apparently he wrote to me he wasn't being tested like the rest of us, and was elevated somehow above us. That poster shared that with me and his whole personality changed.

edit on 19-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: for clarity

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join