It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by bowski3502
reply to post by ET_MAN

I'd just like to say thank you for your post. I have recently become very interested in Freemasonry and the illuminati. I recently bought a book called the lost keys to freemasonry by Manly P Hall A 33 degree scottish rite Freemason. It gives a great explanation on what they beleive in and practice. This sparked my interest in the Illuminati and the HH, or
Shadow Government and I thirst for more and more knowledge about this subject.

Do you have any thread suggestions or websites that you could suggest I read? I have gone through a few but most are just opinionated garbage that you have to sift through to get what little truth is imbedded.....

Thanks again!

Wont find it from ambastor of the greys so to speak, your best bet is the cassiopaea group they will be assisted by the Angels in their work and the effort they put in will reward them with the truth.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by Annee

Hi Annee...

As always, enjoying your posts.

What I feel from you is being a vibration holder.Those truly on a selfless path, coming here with a nature that is already naturally for others and not the self, I call vibration holders.

If my concern is "am I included in the harvest and what must I do to be included" - - it would distract me from being in the state of Light/Love/Energy/Purity. I am not working on/to Being - - I Am.

The harvest is just a delusion that is another marker to show where beings are at in what they have learned or what they still need. Its no different then the marker of 'salvation'.

If anyone is seeking or 'being' for the harvest, ascension, or salvation...they are on a path of self. Most will deny this, for they are aware of their deep love for others....but they do not understand the offering of self, in order to be on a true path of living for others.

There are few on here that very much love unconditionally, but they think this makes them on the path of living for others. Even though, in the end, they await their desires or rewards for self to be fulfilled.

Vibration holders are sure footed, and they dont need to choose rather if they are here for others or for the 'self', its just within their nature to be what they are.

Delusions like harvest is a marker to show who is seeking the path of self and how has been able to not fall for 'self desires'.

As we can see on the internet....many claim to be STO....and in the same breath they cant wait to gain the desires of the 'self' such as heaven, utopia, ect.

They may find temporary rest, but they wont be able to rest long when a part of them is still in need of learning....they will find out something is missing and that something still needs them....they will see that we cant truly detached from their other selves.

This is only a limited perspective of what I have been taught/shown/prepared for.

In a sense....those that believe that we are infinitely individuals, are still clinging to the life of flesh and have not been able to understand the worth of living for the life of Spirit over the life of flesh.

How many on this thread could offer your life of flesh and not fight for it, is it was threatened? How many understand the worth of choosing to live for the life of Spirit over the life of flesh>

If people listened to you, they would find themself stuck in a bog, you are a very good example of a ignorant soul which has very little evolvement at all infact reading your vibrations and most in this thread we see you havnt even gotten out of this density for many cycles, that you keep repeating the same mistakes over and over.

Enjoy your next turn of the wheel brother, you never learn do you, maybe next time we speak you may learn something cause I will most likely return through deascension at the next harvest after this cycle is complete.

Infact your information is that disinformed im going to make a statement: you are being malipulated by Archons yourself and are majorly delusional, which may only be able to get help from proper mental doctors, because souls can become what is known as fractured in mind and this leads to such distortions as you present in your talking with others, as if it is actual fact yet I know for a fact you have not experienced any evidence of such claims but yet I have experienced much evidence of mine.

Every Single one you who had bad mouthed me has mis-judged me has denied the very laws ive speaking about will not be ascending this I do know as fact nothing you say changes this it means you will experience woe through the coming events because of the chosen and arogance you have with your ignorance, so much so that it actually frustrates real light beings to watch you spread more of your poisons to other people.

We hope you all are content with any consequence that may come from your actions, we hope you all want to repeat this density and all before it, because that is what is going to happen to you if continue as you are going now, now this is tough love and this is your lost chance.

I pray you wake up before it is to late and you realise in the moment of your catalyst through the pain around you and in you that you were misled, way you are now is not good position to be in it is like this some you polarised enough but are denying the lesson criteria continue this and when the wave arrives you will be tore apart by the currents.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

edit on 16-9-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Why don't you do something special like walk on water, heal the blind, or turn water into wine since you claim to be Jesus? It's not that I don't believe in God, it's that I don't believe you are his representative. You are nothing like the spirit of love, you threaten and manipulate people, spin the truth, etc, then make the claim that you are from God.

Why not just go back to GLP and enjoy your time talking to the other angels/aliens/gods/illuminati/prophets/lambs?. You might be able to speak with authority and get a blind follower over there. Instead you choose to keep coming back to get the last word about how screwed we are because you say so.

Oh, and since you are all-knowing, then you already know you are wasting your time here, so why do you keep coming back here to try? Don't you already know the outcome?

edit on 16-9-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Why don't you do something special like walk on water, heal the blind, or turn water into wine since you claim to be Jesus? It's not that I don't believe in God, it's that I don't believe you are his representative. You are nothing like the spirit of love, you threaten and manipulate people, spin the truth, etc, then make the claim that you are from God.

Why not just go back to GLP and enjoy your time talking to the other angels/aliens/gods/illuminati/prophets/lambs?. You might be able to speak with authority and get a blind follower over there. Instead you choose to keep coming back to get the last word about how screwed we are because you say so.

Oh, and since you are all-knowing, then you already know you are wasting your time here, so why do you keep coming back here to try? Don't you already know the outcome?

edit on 16-9-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

You have never seen the spirit of Love so what do you off it, I know this as fact by just your words.

I am as I said I am and such things as walking on water and all the other fun miracles will come I do have abilitys but it not like im going to show people it between me and the Father and I know more about history of this world than you can understand.

all knowing is not possible in human form because knowledge = light when you focus light it generates heat hence one would ignite into a sun depending apon amount of knowledge one contained.

The outcome is reason I try to help you anyway you are right I should leave you to your catalysts.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hahahaha, you don't even know the love and light you feel from the Holy Spirit? You assume I don't know the love of the comforter. I have asked and received its presence, if only for half an hour. You don't need to be someone special to know its presence.

That just proves you're all talk. When the heavens don't listen to your beckoning don't feel too sad. Be humbled and realize the Christ is not you but someone more gentle, more understanding, and still humble despite all the power he wields. You are not he, you are just a human being, like the rest of us. Let that sink at you when you realize you are not the reaper of any harvest.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

Looks like a hit a nerve.

When a being is not ready to look in the mirror of truth, it will show in their knee jerk reaction.

I will not hold you on high....and it frustrates you that many here do not need you nor depend on you to feed you full of being gratified by others. Im sorry for that, Im sorry you are experiencing such a hard ego to over come.

Humbleness is the only thing that will help you now. Facing things we dont want to is hard...it can cause a fight or flight reaction which is what you show. You either respond in 'Im done here, Im going to go away now'....or calling people ignorant and arrogant.

I offer you a mirror to look into, but it hurts you too much to glance at it.

You offer us a mirror to look into, and remind us of the risk of being full of ones self and needing to depend on others for being gratified for the life you live.

If you are happy with the life you live....then by all means continue that. I think deep inside you are a very sad being and its too hard for you to face that, maybe you dont feel enough love to to have the strength to face it....the love is here though, its available to you, but pride over powers you.

You allow us to see the ball and chain that pride causes and Im sure others like myself, ache for your attachment to pride and the need to be held on high, it makes me sad to see you lost in such a dark void. You are another self of me, in Spirit...so my heart has sorrow watching you go through the challenges you are struggling with.

Dont worry about me, stop acting like you actually care....for your words prove that you could care less and you only want to look as if you have the answers, you have a Christ complex and that is a very tough challenge to face in the life of flesh.

I wish you well
LV

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Looks like a hit a nerve.

When a being is not ready to look in the mirror of truth, it will show in their knee jerk reaction.

I will not hold you on high....and it frustrates you that many here do not need you nor depend on you to feed you full of being gratified by others. Im sorry for that, Im sorry you are experiencing such a hard ego to over come.

Humbleness is the only thing that will help you now. Facing things we dont want to is hard...it can cause a fight or flight reaction which is what you show. You either respond in 'Im done here, Im going to go away now'....or calling people ignorant and arrogant.

I offer you a mirror to look into, but it hurts you too much to glance at it.

You offer us a mirror to look into, and remind us of the risk of being full of ones self and needing to depend on others for being gratified for the life you live.

If you are happy with the life you live....then by all means continue that. I think deep inside you are a very sad being and its too hard for you to face that, maybe you dont feel enough love to to have the strength to face it....the love is here though, its available to you, but pride over powers you.

You allow us to see the ball and chain that pride causes and Im sure others like myself, ache for your attachment to pride and the need to be held on high, it makes me sad to see you lost in such a dark void. You are another self of me, in Spirit...so my heart has sorrow watching you go through the challenges you are struggling with.

Dont worry about me, stop acting like you actually care....for your words prove that you could care less and you only want to look as if you have the answers, you have a Christ complex and that is a very tough challenge to face in the life of flesh.

I wish you well
LV

You are not good person will not be making this harvest nor will many in this thread but some did show potentional.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Hahahaha, you don't even know the love and light you feel from the Holy Spirit? You assume I don't know the love of the comforter. I have asked and received its presence, if only for half an hour. You don't need to be someone special to know its presence.

That just proves you're all talk. When the heavens don't listen to your beckoning don't feel too sad. Be humbled and realize the Christ is not you but someone more gentle, more understanding, and still humble despite all the power he wields. You are not he, you are just a human being, like the rest of us. Let that sink at you when you realize you are not the reaper of any harvest.

I am not here to make you feel good I am here to give you the tools you need to be harvested if you refuse the tools you are on your own and it is very unlikely you will make it.

done with thread unless you ask questions or insult God further

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Stampled? Seriously, that's not even a word

Each to their own path I say

- Phoenix

edit on 16/9/2010 by phoenix_zephyr because: Fixed Link

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I think you might have missed the point I was making, so I'll try again in a different way.
I hold you and your mentor and anyone who claims to be more evolved, more advanced, more aware etc. to a higher standard than I would my fellow regular folks. While I find the spectacle of evolved souls pulling each other's hair and calling each other names absolutely hilarious, I also can't help noticing the contradiction it implies.
If an evolved soul can't use common sense to know where to draw the line, I think it should be sent back to the third grade with the rest of us.

Love & Light!
UH?

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
*jeanvaljean gets catapulted to the other side of the room and lands belly first on the carpet. For some reason, the desk seems to be miles away.*

Must... edit... post...

Ah, sod it. I can only drag myself along by the chin; I'll never make it to the desk before the edit window closes. I'd better call my higher self for help.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless
You are not good person will not be making this harvest nor will many in this thread but some did show potentional.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

You have just passed a judgement of good vs not good. It is not for you to say WHO will or will not make the harvest. There is still plenty of time for individuals to make necessary corrections. The statement you made is very definitive and yet the decision is not ready to be made. There is still time for people to make changes necessary to transform into the 51% and go to the 4th Dimension of Positivity. Just like there is still time for individuals to make choices placing them into the 4th Dimension of Negativity.

NO ONE is required to stay in the current 3rd Dimension. It is all based upon our choices to serve others versus to serve self (ego).

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jeanvaljean

You are so right. I love and light you more.

Nothing is everywhere. Everything has a zero point.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jeanvaljean

Lol.
If you ever really wish to try,I've got some good threads starting with my first one, good because they have lots of frequency, dolphins and whales videos, ho'onoponopono, videos, and ideas. The manfesting eden one. But its the sungazing one. i've been doing that for a year, there are safe ways. And its an incredible tool. Also sun is good for you, you need the uvb for your immune and health. sunblocks are not good. We're supposed to avoid noon day sun, I have some studies that were done on the thread too. Its a phone line home, and I felt presence even before i had the downloads or knew, I was thanking the energy. My headaches which I got up 3 times a week for my thryoid/chronic fatigue, bad ones too, went away to only the occasional one, more energy, better health.

But the strong contact this year was looking within and contemplating infinity after watching a video, which I have linked on my thread about the Holographic Universe which was the result of the downloads I got. Infinity Zoom I call it. My kids liked it too. But what I did, was just reach in and catch the wave, the energy grid, its related to remote sensing too. And Higher Self was there, day after day, inside and out. At one point, my son sensed the guide too, we both heard him laugh with delight over our mulling a problem related to trying to grasp something to do with infinity.

I really recommend people reach within. Last year, I spent time listening to the hemisync and dolphins and whales, and Era, gregorian, vangelis.

Laugher, joy, fun, nature, hugs, sharing, giving gifts of self, giving more, are all natural ways to connect. Journal writing, envisioning before sleep.

I know you said that with tongue in cheek, but I couldn't help with a few suggestions.

Is that a bonobo? Anyway, so cute.

Warm Wishes!

edit to add: We're all supposed to be equal here. People who have experiences, some may know whats going on and come in with memories, others just have things perpetually happening but an inner guidance and faith all their lives, and be shown a bit in time. I was drawn to many online and learnt a bit more, often the next step would appear, when i was stagnating. I share my answers, that I'm receiving as I go along in this interactive stimulation, and what I know inside, as others are and encourage all to seek. I'm always drawn other peoples experinces.

My biggest message is we're in a matrix, and all can seek, and the answers are within. Of course there are many voices vying for our attention, love and higher frequency helps and even brings protection from negatives.

I recognize so many as they are family and known when this curtain lifts, I'll be so happy to have full memories. But everyone is like this. We all have this under the curtain, under the memory loss, we all know each other very well, and have walked a long journey. People share to nudge and for awareness, there are lots of different nudges, the best teacher is within.

edit on 16-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Hi Annee.

No worry there. I don't expect nor feel the need for support from anyone on a discussion forum.
Just like yourself, I stand behind my opinion on my own.
Cliques are not my thing either.

I enjoy your directness on this board. The line about the man putting one foot in front of the other on a dirt road packed a serious punch.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeanvaljean
The line about the man putting one foot in front of the other on a dirt road packed a serious punch.

LOL

Channeled. Honestly - I make no real attempt to connect or whatever. It just happens naturally - sometimes. Kind of like when someone speaks two languages - - and they intersperse them. I CAN feel it. I'll be saying something then a feeling comes over me - rephrasing and changing words. I AM allowing it. I can say "go away" if I want to.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Wow a lot of post in a short period of TIME lol AnyWay...! And I can see the Underlying Mechanist here to...!

It's amazing how SOME can have pure manipulation of higher frequency love energy for lower purposes.

By the way Quorum I only post here with ASOUL ...! ONLY ...!

Just Saying ...!

AnyWay..!

ASOUL/Yolgnu.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

And stay out. You aren't God, and you aren't from Him either. Speak for Him and you'll only have to explain to Him what you were doing when you realize the true God is love and forgiveness.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

You are offering me more then you know in this life...its fate we crossed paths and I am so thankful to cross paths with you. You help me know the kind of nature that I want to be and help me strive to stay away from the nature that I dont want to be.

So thank you for being you!

I wont lower my standards and pass judgments to you on what kind of person I think you are, instead I only thank you for the kind of person you are. The paths that are not keep showing me the path that is...

Again, I wish you well! I send love to you, but it hits a brick wall. Just as we all need people that help us see what we should strive for, we also need those that helps us see what we need to work on and over come.

BTW.....Im not trying to make any harvest....I walked that path for a while, I discovered it is not what people thik it is. Many are falling for it and this will mark them to show them what they are ready for and not...and why they 'longed' for such a event or idea. They will learn from their choice, either way...so its all OK.

The word is not within 'one man' or a 'book'....its within life, the cycles, the orders of the Universe....its not in something that can distort it, taint it, and destroy it from its perfection that it is.

You say I am not a good person and you have nothing to base that on (nor does that judgment coming from you bother me). Another 'knee jerk' reaction from you. Your still showing 'flight or fight' responses. I will not fight with you. I will not lower to the same level of tactics you are using.

My best to you
LV

edit on 16-9-2010 by LeoVirgo because: Edit to add additional thoughts

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

And stay out. You aren't God, and you aren't from Him either. Speak for Him and you'll only have to explain to Him what you were doing when you realize the true God is love and forgiveness.

Not only to the Holy Spirit within him will he stand , he will have to stand to every other self he has tried to pass negative vibrations to. He will have to face that all the things he said and accused others of....he was only accusing and belittling his very own self. He is only harming his own self, for in Spirit, we are one. Living a life of pride is living a life of the attribute of flesh. He is actually offering us something, reminding us what we dont want to be, offering us a tool of measurement and weight, for us to find the path that is. For some, his Earthly teachings may resonate with them...some just like to find one to follow....for some, his teachings of seeking a 'reward for self' my resonate with them....this is a perfect example to show that all paths are needed, all paths will offer something for that being to learn when they must look in the Divine Eye after leaving the body complex. He will be offered exactly what he needs and is being offered in this life all the tests and challenges he needs in the now as well.

You are right, God is love and has understandings for what we do and the path we seek. God knows our intent...the Holy Spirit knows if we are ready for things of Spirit or still are in need of the path of self, which bounds us to learning on spheres like Earth. Not everyone here is bounded because they still need to learn things of Earth, many are here as a offering of self for a tool to let the Spirit shine as it needs to for others.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless

reply to post by Annee

Hi Annee...

As always, enjoying your posts.

What I feel from you is being a vibration holder.Those truly on a selfless path, coming here with a nature that is already naturally for others and not the self, I call vibration holders.

If my concern is "am I included in the harvest and what must I do to be included" - - it would distract me from being in the state of Light/Love/Energy/Purity. I am not working on/to Being - - I Am.

The harvest is just a delusion that is another marker to show where beings are at in what they have learned or what they still need. Its no different then the marker of 'salvation'.

If anyone is seeking or 'being' for the harvest, ascension, or salvation...they are on a path of self. Most will deny this, for they are aware of their deep love for others....but they do not understand the offering of self, in order to be on a true path of living for others.

There are few on here that very much love unconditionally, but they think this makes them on the path of living for others. Even though, in the end, they await their desires or rewards for self to be fulfilled.

Vibration holders are sure footed, and they dont need to choose rather if they are here for others or for the 'self', its just within their nature to be what they are.

Delusions like harvest is a marker to show who is seeking the path of self and how has been able to not fall for 'self desires'.

As we can see on the internet....many claim to be STO....and in the same breath they cant wait to gain the desires of the 'self' such as heaven, utopia, ect.

They may find temporary rest, but they wont be able to rest long when a part of them is still in need of learning....they will find out something is missing and that something still needs them....they will see that we cant truly detached from their other selves.

This is only a limited perspective of what I have been taught/shown/prepared for.

In a sense....those that believe that we are infinitely individuals, are still clinging to the life of flesh and have not been able to understand the worth of living for the life of Spirit over the life of flesh.

How many on this thread could offer your life of flesh and not fight for it, is it was threatened? How many understand the worth of choosing to live for the life of Spirit over the life of flesh>

If people listened to you, they would find themself stuck in a bog, you are a very good example of a ignorant soul which has very little evolvement at all infact reading your vibrations and most in this thread we see you havnt even gotten out of this density for many cycles, that you keep repeating the same mistakes over and over.

Enjoy your next turn of the wheel brother, you never learn do you, maybe next time we speak you may learn something cause I will most likely return through deascension at the next harvest after this cycle is complete.

Infact your information is that disinformed im going to make a statement: you are being malipulated by Archons yourself and are majorly delusional, which may only be able to get help from proper mental doctors, because souls can become what is known as fractured in mind and this leads to such distortions as you present in your talking with others, as if it is actual fact yet I know for a fact you have not experienced any evidence of such claims but yet I have experienced much evidence of mine.

Every Single one you who had bad mouthed me has mis-judged me has denied the very laws ive speaking about will not be ascending this I do know as fact nothing you say changes this it means you will experience woe through the coming events because of the chosen and arogance you have with your ignorance, so much so that it actually frustrates real light beings to watch you spread more of your poisons to other people.

We hope you all are content with any consequence that may come from your actions, we hope you all want to repeat this density and all before it, because that is what is going to happen to you if continue as you are going now, now this is tough love and this is your last chance.

I pray you wake up before it is to late and you realise in the moment of your catalyst through the pain around you and in you that you were misled, way you are now is not good position to be in it is like this some you polarised enough but are denying the lesson criteria continue this and when the wave arrives you will be tore apart by the currents.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join