It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nivcharah

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless
You are not good person will not be making this harvest nor will many in this thread but some did show potentional.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

You have just passed a judgement of good vs not good. It is not for you to say WHO will or will not make the harvest. There is still plenty of time for individuals to make necessary corrections. The statement you made is very definitive and yet the decision is not ready to be made. There is still time for people to make changes necessary to transform into the 51% and go to the 4th Dimension of Positivity. Just like there is still time for individuals to make choices placing them into the 4th Dimension of Negativity.

NO ONE is required to stay in the current 3rd Dimension. It is all based upon our choices to serve others versus to serve self (ego).

Because I am divine and know what need be known to assess those ready and those arnt, we do not care for talkers only for doers, we do not see much good being done from them, the decision is close to be made and we are about to acelerate the process in which means less time is remaining and every single person who has in anyway denouced these teachings and has attacked me in any form does so against God.

Perhaps you shouldnt speak of things you dont understand until you do understand?

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
So just because she disagrees with you she fails? What if she does STO actions that you have no idea about? We've already established that you aren't all-knowing, haven't we?

And you still haven't answered my question: what about all the NDErs who disagree with the ideals of the Law of One? If they are the ones deceived how can you be sure you're not the one deceived?

edit on 17-9-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

- Phoenix

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Ahhh like children they all still are

This thread is becoming the real picture of duality in the universe we occupy and yet we humans wonder why the highly intelligent beings have not yet revealed themselves to us

There is no right or wrong nor black or white it just is for what it is, do not you all see that by arguing with Adonai and many others you are arguing only with yourselves. We are all part of an original and even though we are individuals on our own from our own being, yet still in source we are all the same spark of light. Rays of light we are children of the cosmos and we come from the same light as all of us do. So arguing is pointless because you are merely arguing with your own selves.

So try to understand you are not arguing with a different individual, you are merely arguing with the part of you that may look different or talk different. But.... it is still the same part that you are originally part off so arguing with your own self is pointless and may look a bit cookie to the side of notion.

As a man once said "A belief is something that is hard to change and may cause war, yet an idea can be changed and adopted to a specific understanding of an individual". So have a pretty good idea and some faith in the situation can go a long way, just like a situation an idea can be changed for better or worse.

Simply putting it stop arguing about something that is pointless in over all look we come from the same place and the same race hahahaha

I'm so cookie today

Kind Regards

Jake

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

This thread is becoming the real picture of duality in the universe we occupy and yet we humans wonder why the highly intelligent beings have not yet revealed themselves to us

There is no right or wrong nor black or white it just is for what it is, do not you all see that by arguing with Adonai and many others you are arguing only with yourselves. We are all part of an original and even though we are individuals on our own from our own being, yet still in source we are all the same spark of light. Rays of light we are children of the cosmos and we come from the same light as all of us do. So arguing is pointless because you are merely arguing with your own selves.

So try to understand you are not arguing with a different individual, you are merely arguing with the part of you that may look different or talk different. But.... it is still the same part that you are originally part off so arguing with your own self is pointless and may look a bit cookie to the side of notion.

As a man once said "A belief is something that is hard to change and may cause war, yet an idea can be changed and adopted to a specific understanding of an individual". So have a pretty good idea and some faith in the situation can go a long way, just like a situation an idea can be changed for better or worse.

Simply putting it stop arguing about something that is pointless in over all look we come from the same place and the same race hahahaha

I'm so cookie today

Kind Regards

Jake

By their fruits you will know them. Why did you change your login you no longer a Arch angel in training?

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Yeah, no. I don't think he's a part of myself. Not yet at any rate, if the all is one mantra is true, so he's responsible for himself and I'm responsible for myself for the time being. And I would appreciate if you stop saying "ah, what children" as though you are some super enlightened being. After all, you are only calling yourself a child, if your theory holds true. I suppose enlightened beings don't appear because it's all your fault, you child, stop gloating over yourself as though you're more mature than yourself.

If he wants to be followed blindly without question then that's his problem. I, on the other hand, have questions for him, but he keeps dodging them better than Keanu Reeves dodges a bullet in The Matrix. The main question is many people have spiritual experiences that don't agree with his views. If they're all deceived, why couldn't he be deceived instead? The only thing he keeps doing is declaring himself The One and keeps making idle threats.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I'm so cookie today

Kind Regards

Jake

Yes, so quick we are to point out when we have a different thought from eachother (every single one of us do this).

Its not a negative thing though, unless someone is trying to belittle another for their thoughts and path.

Sharing disagreements is not only a healthy was to determines ones own balance and to sift if they are surefooted on the road they have been walking, but it also offers others to read and weigh and measure things within them as well, using what others say as a tool of discernment.

There are many who read this thread as a lurker and there are several that read this thread that are not lurkers but still do not posts. They use this thread to learn how to determine their own inner discernment....seeing how certain things will resonate deeply, some not at all, some in a medium middle ground way as well as it helps them to find out what nature others are and they can use that to work on what nature they find their inner self seeks to be.

Ive had my share of arguments in real....and I dont see this as a argument. Now and then when people dont share like minds, some nerves will get touched on....but that is really ok too and a healthy thing though they may not see it as so in that moment.

Some really strong dualities are meeting and looking at eachother, and people are seeing what happens (reactions, behaviors, responses) in such a scenario.

Ever single person is offering something here (outside of the little name calling and belittling here and there). The offering may not be the path that is...but even the paths that are not offer us something to use in our practice and discernment.

Disagreeing can be a very usable event for others around us and usable in our own selves, for weighing and measuring dualities is something we r really need to practice and find out what our own inner nature vibrates with and what it does not.

There are enough strong holds here that if a person really started to pick on a weaker link in this thread, a shield would appear and these lights would step in and they would not step down against the negative picker. Ive already seen it happen a few times here and it was a beautiful thing. This again, is not a bad thing.....though we may disagree and this may cause discomfort at times for us and others here.....we also must not be a welcome mat...we must learn how to stand tall and claim our spiritual birth rights before all beings. Sometimes, we may have to claim others spiritual birth rights against another trying to take it away. Standing up for your path is not bad in any way, even if your path is service to self of a negative vibration, its your path and you have a right to it.

This thread holds a importance of holding a vibration that is far past the thread title and discussion. I find it no happenstance either.

It is a tool now, for many at a crossroads. Still, its on topic, for the constant talk about service to self and service to others is staying in the circle of conversation.

Discussion of our thoughts and reasons for our ways and process of thinking, is a really great thing. And what would life be if we all agreed?
Part of everyone making a very deep choice in the times of this age needs things like this thread where all paths of duality are shown, so they can weigh and sift and measure, what vibrations resonate with their deepest being.

I Personally, do not await any 'intelligent beings' to reveal themselves here....good luck with that

Arguing with the self is not a bad thing either.....challenging the self is a very good thing!!

I have a little note on my frig....it says 'I know Im crazy when....talks with self, argues with self, then not talking to self'. --But ya know, this is what we do, we are all the time processing thoughts in our minds, all the time weighing and sifting how we feel about something, what are inner reaction to something is....so even with just my own self....I debate and challenge myself.

There are some that dont handle being challenged very well, and it will show in their reaction and reply's. It is still a good thing to be challenged. Some may just not be ready for it.

I really wouldnt call this 'differing of paths' a argument or a negative thing. It offers 2 very different sides of a coin for others to look at and discern of it.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

WHOA!

I know you said that with tongue in cheek

Oh. I can relax now.

You and I are walking in different directions. As you may have noticed, I have a very sceptical stance. I've experienced some of the things discussed on the forum but I interpret them in a more mundane way, for the most part. As for looking within, I have my own thing; I like to keep it simple.
Thank you for taking the time to type all this up, though.

I think that little guy might be a gorilla:
www.mariahsavesgorillas.com...
If you scroll down a bit, you'll see a baby who looks a lot like my 'higher self'.

Be well.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless
Why did you change your login you no longer a Arch angel in training?

That would be my bad, I pointed out that he was using two accounts to effectively talk to himself on another thread, so both accounts were banned.

- Phoenix

edit on 17/9/2010 by phoenix_zephyr because: To clarify

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jeanvaljean

Those are great pictures!

Thanks for posting that link...gave me a great boost this morning and a smile.

It amazes me, how we can see concern and love in the eyes of the gorilla parents as they gaze at their young.

My cat just had kittens 2 days ago...and even my dog will go lay by her and show concern and love for her young. Its a beautiful thing. Sometimes I think he is not all dog
He cleans my cats like monkeys clean eachother. He does this nibble bite thing to them all the time, like he is grooming them, its so funny.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
This is why I am born:

Revelation 14:14-16:

14 Then I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and on the cloud sat One like the Son of Man, having on His head a golden crown, and in His hand a sharp sickle. 15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to Him who sat on the cloud, “Thrust in Your sickle and reap, for the time has come for You to reap, for the harvest of the earth is ripe.” 16 So He who sat on the cloud thrust in His sickle on the earth, and the earth was reaped.

Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn."

Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner: but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

Your about to be marked by reapers and some you in this thread are getting the mark of the beast, some may get the mark of Adonai 'God' the process is underway.

within a moment if effort is shown through your rependance will you be forgiven, continue thinking your something your not and remain here, one must put effort for others in order to become ligh,t you do not, you drink of poisoned wells and share it with others.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jeanvaljean

I did check out it wasnt a bonobo, and yet was so adorable. My son insisted I searched for cute monkey pictures and spent some time wanting to keep everyone of them, after he saw that picture in passing.
He kept saying he was monkey he had the ears, but I didn't, and I pointed out he inherited mine, mind you I'm allergic to bananas.

I don't think it would be a healthy world if all agreed or did things the same way.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
BTW.....Im not trying to make any harvest....I walked that path for a while, I discovered it is not what people thik it is. Many are falling for it and this will mark them to show them what they are ready for and not...and why they 'longed' for such a event or idea. They will learn from their choice, either way...so its all OK.

The word is not within 'one man' or a 'book'....its within life, the cycles, the orders of the Universe....its not in something that can distort it, taint it, and destroy it from its perfection that it is.

Thank you for that LeoVirgo!!!!

I have been following this post since it started, and granted most of it has been over my head, but what you stated above is something I can understand. This is exactly how I view my journey here.

Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU!

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Its not going to matter what you believe, in the end. Because you will be overjoyed to know who you are, and to remember your journeys. But the concept you spoke of that there is no right or wrong is an error. A person can believe anything they wish. They could believe in Great Grandfather Pumpkin in the Sky if they want to. They can know they are on an infinite journey as individuals or that they are a temporary self from One Source. What matters is, treating others as you would wish to be treated, being kind, not judging anyone. Those who are hurting, harming, murdering, others, taking advantage of them, always taking the last piece of pie, thinking others are their servants, instead of serving, and that they are off the hook, are going to be in for quite a big awakening themselves.

It will be their own souls, and self/Higher Self that determines their next step, but they will remember who they are, and who everyone is and that they did these things to their beloved Family.

By the way, infinity rocks as a quantum reality. Lets pretend that a millions souls were sparks of one soul. For the time being, we won't even address the fact that that one soul, cannot be ONE only soul in infinity, because in infinity, One cannot be. Lets pretend something you just said.

If you came to a plane of existence where you perceived yourself as separate from another with ID. The moment you did that, you would stretch endlessly, without beginning or ending in both directions, with every progressing clips in the metaphorical Infinite Roll of Film of your life, with another you in each clip. You could meet all of yourself on a very large infinite sized table. You would never rejoin into anything for you cannot have an ending. This lifetime that you perceived separation in would be the Clip Holding the Roll Of Film in, it would be the moment of your infinite Becoming Self!

edit on 17-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Have they not?

To some?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Its not going to matter what you believe, in the end. Because you will be overjoyed to know who you are, and to remember your journeys. But the concept you spoke of that there is no right or wrong is an error. A person can believe anything they wish. They could believe in Great Grandfather Pumpkin if they want to. They can know they are on an infinite journey as individuals or that they are a temporary self from One Source. What matters is, treating others as you would wish to be treated, being kind, not judging anyone. Those who are hurting, harming, murdering, others, taking advantage of them, always taking the last piece of pie, thinking others are their servants, instead of serving, and that they are off the hook, are going to be in for quite a big awakening themselves.

It will be their own souls, and self/Higher Self that determines their next step, but they will remember who they are, and who everyone is and that they did these things to their beloved Family.

By the way, infinity rocks as a quantum reality. Lets pretend a reason that a millions souls were sparks of one soul. For the time being, we won't even address the fact that that one soul, cannot be ONE only soul in infinity, because in infinity, One cannot be. Lets pretend something you just said.

If you came to a plane of existence where you perceived yourself as separate from another with ID. The moment you did that, you would stretch endlessly, without beginning or ending in both directions, with every progressing clips in the metaphorical Infinite Roll of Film of your life, with another you in each clip. You could meet all of yourself on a very large infinite sized table. You would never rejoin into anything for you cannot have an ending. This lifetime that you percieved separation in would be the Clip Holding the Roll Of Film in, it would be the moment of your infinite Becoming Self!

edit on 17-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Yet we see you were in the inquisition.

So we do not think you are of the light but of the false light and speaking of kind words but live not by them.

It is ok soon the trumpet will be blown and the reaper shall mark the souls by what was sow'n.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The reason there are an infinite number of you, relates to "time" and No Time, where all things are happening simultaneously. If you could make a time machine you could travel back to your grandmother's birth, your mothers birth,and your own birth. You could observe yourself. From Higher Self's perspective, this is what is being done. Except in No Time, its all simultaneously.

In infinity, you are infinite, without beginning and ending, as an individual consciousness ever growing in love, in FAMILY.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
You can quote Revelation all you want, but can you explain why everyone else is delusional for not believing you and you are not?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

It is not judging a soul, to point out that they are buying into an error. I u2u'd you yesterday regarding your posts to leovirgo. I don't want to say anything that would hurt your feelings or ego, or be a stumbling block to anohter in this matter. But who a person is, their soul, or on ATS, the poster themselves, and ideas, or items for discussion, or on ATS, posts and subject matter, are two different things. We don't attack people, or call people down as individuals. We are to repsect everyone and treat all as we would wish to be treated.

We are however discussing and debating ideas, and concepts.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
The main question is many people have spiritual experiences that don't agree with his views. If they're all deceived, why couldn't he be deceived instead?

I believe we are levels removed from the Creator. I believe our current existence is a creation of a sub-creator - - maybe more then one sub-creator. Maybe there is even a "competition" (or different plans).

Is one deceived or truly following a different path?

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join