It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Unity_99, I love you...you're very right....Adonai Christ Bless, I love you too, I just wish you wouldn't think those things which are so negative. I am not perfect, nor is anyone here, but we can strive for it.

Only if we are all "opened-minded" enough to agree to disagree, but give-way to truth once realized.

I have no ill-intent for anyone and want for everyone to claim their true birthright of love and if that love is claimed through Jesus Christ, God, or belief in a fundamental good, then it's much the same to me. Love is love, light is light, and truth is truth, no matter where it comes from; it's much the same. In my own way, I integrate or incorporate all things good, which I know is good, from all religions and beliefs, and shun that which I know that isn't.

This is how I reconcile the good in myself and others. I can feel it, I can sense it, I surely can be it.
edit on 27-10-2010 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

That was a wonderful post, and it me really happy. I love you too very much. We need to be able to agree to disagree with love and respect for each other, what a different world it would be in the end. I think Credos and Dogma only go so far, its whats under beliefs, the reason we all have spiritual beliefs that matter. There are more people with spirituality than athiests, its a common denonimator with nearly all humans to contemplate spirit and to ask what it means. There must surely be a common Love and recognition in our hearts for so many to be seeking strongly for spiritual answers. Its always a shame when people get more upset over disagreements in this than nearly everything else.

Much Love & Light!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Due to all of egocentric responses to this testing of your waters, I can now say without doubt that you all will be repeating the karma cycle once more in this density but will be repeating 1-3 density lessons as will be given a full reset under the Grace of Adonai, this you should see as a blessing for God is willing to delete all your selfs which affect your present self which is harming you and all entitys you have birthed in your ignorance which is feeding on you, this is a rare gift and should be honored and appreciation shown, it will make it much easier in few billion years for you to redevelop in a humanoid experience. This is fate all of you are currently heading towards most you arn't even aware of the event im speaking of this is ok as only those who do achieve a enlightened state will understand it, you have eternity to figure things out perhaps next harvest you may do better for now I have other work to do and your opportunity of learning has been missed.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless
edit on 27-10-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Why is it, I feel weird when somebody tells me, they love me? Though just to give you lot a little idea of my background, over the year's I had bottled up many of my emotions then I joined The BAF in UK and then after my encounter with one heck of an evil hecker' decided to quit the armed forces then lost direction for two years going in and out of job's not really knowing where life was taking me and then one day, thought stuff this, I'm going to change for the better, which was really hard as I was so used to being used, and trashed on and spoken to like dirt and was very unfirmiliar with what people call 'Love' as I hid away from it as I didn't feel accepted in society and that's one main reason I joined the Armed forces many year's ago to take my frustration out elsewhere.

Even though I'm trying to make positive changes from bad negative habit's, I still feel 'weird' when somebody try's to give me a hug or a cuddle or tell me they love me, it just feel's strange and I feel awkward.

And edit to Add; I do not like feeling weird, I put so much Love into a reltaionship 4 year's ago that I was used and crushed and never been the same. It's taken me a looooooooong time to let-go and learn and understand, what happened. Then the damage was done and continued through more bullying day in and day-out of work for 14 months then 3 weeks being unemployed then I joined the Armed Forces then stuck that out for a year then back out of work. In and out for two years, laid off 6 times, and lost my last job due to work injury, and now currently training up in a new trade, thankgod. Finally I feel like my life is getting back on track, and hope that I will re-discover a loving, healthy relationship.
edit on 27-10-2010 by DClairvoyant because: one more thing to say.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

I think it can take time to heal, its realizing when we need to, for there is some mud still caked on us within, some might call the shadow within. I didn't think I had much of one, but alway feel I'm battling with something when I want to do my art again, which I gave up with the 5 boys because I couldn't when number 4 came. Now when I plan what I'd like to do, its as if I'm fighting something within me. I remembered reading we should turn weaknesses into strengths, and that seems to me to be a part of this inner battle we have at times. If we see where we need to heal or overcome, what areas need work, we can attempt to seek remedy both in prayers and inner work to overcome it.

Much Love & Light to you as well. Sending a hug across the Atlantic too.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by Annee

It is not a belief. I do not have to believe i am here. Here is where i am period. Life is only ever experienced from here.
Beliefs are stories that are believed.
I try not to believe anything.

Sorry - - not to be rude - but it is your belief. Or YOUR knowing - or YOUR truth.

I am not one who believes "one fits all".

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thankyou for the L & L and the hug also. I've been labouring all day, just taking my mind off most thing's and trying to keep a close, positive, state-of-mind and yet felt like I had somebody stood right over me on a few occassion's. Nobody else but me at the house to day and after work, I heard a loud knocking sound outside on the window from behind me so looked up and around the house, nobody there, thought, that's odd! So continued with work in the back garden then saw a dark figure stood to the right side of me. The same figure that followed with me through the year's of schooling and education and now it's back?(I forgot to mention this same figure has saved me more than once) Later on this afternoon, having dinner and saw again this black figure to the right of me as I turned around it was stood facing into the kitchen and I saw two black feet and two black legs. Obviously my mother didn't see this being though the entity quickly moved as she made her way through the walk way. So I got her to walk again through the kitchen incase it was her shadow. But no it wasn't.

I definately saw a black figure and it has always served to the right side of me, everywhere I go???

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless

You all fear that there is a time of judgement and punishment for wrongs against the cosmic laws, this indeed was expected but it is indeed true, so either learn that universe has a order or remain stuck in lower densitys of learning in cycles of death/life sufferings/pleasure for eternity if like, the choice is yours to make. It doesnt just involve mankind but all ETs who have broken cosmic laws as well and others who have own karma to work through.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

NO - you are wrong. I don't.

YES - I do believe the universe has order and laws - - but I do not fear them.

As far as only involving mankind - - this "video game" we are in is our entire solar system/universe. So of course it would affect all beings in this solar system/universe - not just humans.

edit on 27-10-2010 by Annee because: quotes

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
there is a negative as much as positive aspect to all life, all thoughts, all form. one side of polarity does not exist without the other, for those that believe in good must also believe in bad, for those that believe in savior, must then believe in satan. for those with truth, there is also lies.

both sides of the universal coin have opposite and equal chance of becoming as played, winning much as losing, same then must be said of, with life comes also death.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by redgy
there is a negative as much as positive aspect to all life, all thoughts, all form. one side of polarity does not exist without the other, for those that believe in good must also believe in bad, for those that believe in savior, must then believe in satan. for those with truth, there is also lies.

Why?

Why must they be equal?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I removed the reply and quote topic since the information was more important than the original discussion.

Every Human Being can achieve "enlightenment" in so many ways, it really depends on the individual, not a cosmic "elitist" grouping. That would seem in itself to take the place of God which is also impossible.

Every Human Being has free-will to believe God or not and Jesus is the "intercessor" and "savior" which enable the two to come together or not. There are so many parallels here it's not funny, and if you start looking around, you'll find examples of this all over the place. The old covenant, Jesus Christ, and the new covenant, with Jesus "tying it all together;" Jesus is the "bridge." "Original Sin," inherited from our first progenitors, is wiped away by the crucifiction and doesn't pass the "bridge." It has no power to, since it was removed to enable man to be saved; in effect it's a clean slate, if you so choose.

The transmission coefficient is used in physics and electrical engineering when wave propagation in a medium containing discontinuities is considered. A transmission coefficient describes either the amplitude or the intensity of a transmitted wave relative to an incident wave.
Source: en.wikipedia.org...

3 Tori - Ring, Horned, and Spindle

mathworld.wolfram.com...

-987654321"0"123456789+ is a great example, but how do the ends connect to form infinity? A theory I have been contemplating is these numbers form a toroidal shape which spins continuously, possibly in both directions, and the connection is in the center, if you will, of the "doughnut" hole. The circuit could possibly "cancel-out" both postive and negative polarities, and two become one. The one "inter-connects" everything else, and also can be viewed as "The Theory of Everything." Take a string and wrap it around a dough-nut, but leave the ends free, so they can connect to every other thing (toroidal shapes which connect to all other things) to form the universe and beyond.

It's really simple and elegant, and the "signs" are all in nature, just look everywhere and have an open-mind. The dual-nature of man, the dual-nature of a photon of light, which is a particle and wave at the same time, but you cannot measure one without destroying the other by observation. With faith, you don't need to see and risk destruction, thus saving yourself. Now the only question remains is would you rather be a particle of light or a wavelength? Sometime, I think the human body was built or created to "vibrate" and evolve and grow "in Faith" to be "light." We have senses which are divided to form one from two, but one soul to vibrate by being aided by lower to higher senses and the faster the vibration, things start happening.

Erdős lemniscate

Erdős lemniscate of degree ten and genus sixA conjecture of Erdős which has attracted considerable interest concerns the maximum length of a polynomial lemniscate ƒ(x, y) = 1 of degree 2n when p is monic, which Erdős conjectured was attained when p(z) = zn − 1. In the case when n = 2, the Erdős lemniscate is the Lemniscate of Bernoulli

and it has been proven that this is indeed the maximal length in degree four. The Erdős lemniscate has three ordinary n-fold points, one of which is at the origin, and a genus of (n − 1)(n − 2)/2. By inverting the Erdős lemniscate in the unit circle, one obtains a nonsingular curve of degree n.

I really don't know if lower density is the correct way of looking at it; it would seem logical that lower wavelengths are slower, longer, and less easily changed without some major energy input, while human beings, being composed of water, are lighter and our senses are from "lower to higher" and maybe geared toward the "Ultra-Violet" or the purple range rather than toward the infra-red or lower range. Soundwaves could be "amplified and converted" to where they could be detected as light, possibly. I'll keep working on the theory, but I am more than hopeful there is a correlation.

This is "Jacob's Ladder," Double-Stranded DNA, electro-magnetic fields, T-Tauri phase in star creation, Supernovae, and also how human beings think (2 lobed-brain,) aided by Pineal Gland forms the "connection" to the Holy Spirit, which binds it together to create and do good.

All those "quaint sayings" form a basis of truth, which is everywhere in the cosmos. 11:11

1.5 / 1

Fibonacci Sequences are everywhere...just look!

Wikipedia states this:

The term Alpha and Omega comes from the phrase "I am the alpha and the omega" (Koiné Greek: τὸ Α καὶ τὸ Ω), an appellation of Jesus[1] in the Book of Revelation (verses 1:8, 21:6, and 22:13).

In the Book of Revelation, it reads “I am the Alpha and Omega, the first and the last.”[2]. The first part of this phrase (“I am the Alpha and Omega”) is first found in Chapter 1 verse 8, and is found in every manuscript of Revelation that has 1v8. Several later manuscripts repeat “I am the Alpha and Omega” in 1v11 too, but it does not receive support here from most of the oldest manuscripts, including the Alexandrine, Sinaitic, and Codex Ephraemi Rescriptus. It is, therefore, omitted in some modern translations. Scholar Robert Young stated, with regards to “I am the Alpha and Omega” in 1v11, that the “oldest MSS. omit” it.[3]

Its meaning is found in the fact that alpha (Α) and omega (Ω) are respectively the first and last letters of the Classical (Ionic) Greek alphabet. This would be similar to referring to someone in English as the "A and Z". Thus, twice when the title appears it is further clarified with the additional title "the beginning and the end" (21:6, 22:13).

Though many commentators and dictionaries apply this title both to God and to Christ, some secular sources argue otherwise.[4] Barnes’ Notes on the New Testament (1974) claims: "It cannot be absolutely certain that the writer meant to refer to the Lord Jesus specifically here... There is no real incongruity in supposing, also, that the writer here meant to refer to God as such." However, most Christian denominations teach that it does apply to Jesus and God as they are one; Revelation Chapter 22 has Jesus himself saying the words: "I am the Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last".

Therefore the letters Alpha and Omega in juxtaposition are often used as a Christian visual symbol (see examples). The letters were shown hanging from the arms of the cross in Early Christian art, and some crosses in precious metal have formed letters hanging in this way. In fact, despite always being in Greek, the letters became more common in Western than Eastern Orthodox Christian art. They are often shown to the left and right of Christ's head, sometimes within his halo, where they take the place of the christogram used in Orthodox art.

This symbol was suggested by the Apocalypse, where many believe that Christ, as well as the Father, is "the First and the Last" (ii, 8); "the Alpha and Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end" (cf., xxii, 13; i, 8). Clement of Alexandria (2nd century, philosopher and commentator on pagan and Christian information) speaks of the Word as "the Alpha and the Omega of Whom alone the end becomes beginning, and ends again at the original beginning without any break" (Stromata, IV, 25). Tertullian (lawyer, theologian) also alludes to Christ as the Alpha and Omega (De Monogamiâ, v), and from Prudentius (Cathemer., ix, 10) we learn that in the fourth century the interpretation of the apocalyptic letters was still the same: "Alpha et Omega cognominatus, ipse fons et clausula, Omnium quae sunt, fuerunt, quaeque post futura sunt." It was, however, in the monuments of early Christianity that the symbolic Alpha and Omega had their greatest vogue.

This phrase is interpreted by many Christians to mean that Jesus existed from eternity (as the second person of the Trinity), and will exist eternally. Alpha and omega are the first and last letters of the Greek alphabet, signifying that God is "the beginning and the end," or eternal. The symbols were used in early Christianity and appear in the Roman catacombs.

The Alpha and Omega symbols are often combined with the cross, chi rho, or other Christian symbols.

If this alone doesn't strike pause in people to really think and reason that God exists and we were created by Him to evolve into a higher-state of being, than I surely do not know what does. No other theory exists which can fit everything into reconciliation.

More information which support ultraviolet vs. infrared:

Three-dimensional optical metamaterial
Here is a 3D optical metamaterial having negative refractive index with a very high figure of merit of 3.5. This metamaterial is made of cascaded ‘fishnet’ structures, with a negative index existing over a broad spectral range. Moreover, it can readily be probed from free space, making it functional for optical devices. Constructed as a 21-layer fishnet structure with a unit cell parameters of a = 5.860 µm, b = 5.565 µm and c = 5.265 µm.[36]

[edit] Negative refraction at 813 nm and 772 nm
Wavelengths of 813 nm and 772 nm approach the red end of the visible spectrum. A double negative refraction occurs at 813 nm and single negative refraction occurs at 772 nm.[37]

Source: en.wikipedia.org...-dimensional_photonic_metamaterials_at_optical_frequencies
edit on 28-10-2010 by trekwebmaster because: Additional Information

edit on 28-10-2010 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-10-2010 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Of course everyone can, its not for elitists at all. I believe that it has nothing to do with what religion or spirituality we have, or even if we're athiests. It has to do with the intents of our heart, and how we treat each other. In this, Yeshua/Jesus was the most visible example for the way to live, with compassion, love, and forgiveness. But that does not mean we have to be a Christian. Buddah too!

We're here to learn to love and improve our interactions with others, and to be merciful, kind and non-reactive, peace makers. I can't write well anymore, tired, with fuzzy feeling, so there is probably a better way of expressing this.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
science explains this as 'for every action, there is an opposite and equal reaction',

reasoning may then lie within choice of, one which may lead to somewhere better, the other to somewhere worse, both as being equal and opposite.

it's not necessarily about amounts of each since for some, faith by belief is made possible, for without faith, without positive, without equal choice, there is still a road to follow only that for reasoning why one takes such a road in the first place is then lost as a non understanding of self and it's goal as needed to find ones way to enlightenment.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Where do you think you are if don't realize that you are always here?
Where are you? Answer is; right here.
Yes, it is known,cognized.
Not a belief, a fact, the primary fact.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

The term Alpha and Omega comes from the phrase "I am the alpha and the omega" (Koiné Greek: τὸ Α καὶ τὸ Ω), an appellation of Jesus[1] in the Book of Revelation (verses 1:8, 21:6, and 22:13).

not being mathmatician or anything as similar, the interpretation that stands out to me is the one of beginning and end, where 'god' as first made the world, and 'god' as last will destroy.

something that omega may apply as, and alpha as one in equation with.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by redgy

That's a perversion of Newton's third law. It doesn't apply to everything, just to forces acting on a body and acted upon by the body. It's a formal statement of something easy to understand.

Suppose you leaned against a wall. You are applying a force on the wall, yet at the same time you feel a a force by the wall acting on you. Or perhaps in mid air you are attracted via gravitational force to the earth. At the same time the earth feels an equal magnitude of gravitational force to you. However the earth doesn't accelerate towards you as much as you accelerate towards the earth, because acceleration is proportional to force acting on a body, but inversely to the mass of the body.

If you wanted to get pedantic about it good could probably have a different inertia from evil, so they wouldn't have to necessarily be equal.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
yeah it probably wasn't the best use of words, the point being it's not about the amounts of each, but about the 2 SIDES of most peoples faith, for a true believer of the bible and god, there is a devil, there is hell, there is good and bad, some will make it and others will not. life is duality, it's not a one sided affair and as such, one side or the other shouldn't be just hidden away, not looked upon, or seen as the only side as choice, for they both exist and both are just as important to the belief of faith and passing the grades, enlightenment, heaven or where ever people think they belong. if you really think about it, Evil has more grip on this world than any who believe in good only, it's everywhere one looks and it won't just disappear, go away, or even stay at distance and not take hold, if one cannot even face the meaning of the word.

here's a quote that may explain, mostly of taoism view.

Contrast is needed to create a distinguishable reality, without which we would experience nothingness. Therefore, the independent principles of yin and yang are actually dependent on one another for each other's distinguishable existence.

good luck.
edit on 28-10-2010 by redgy because: added quote

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I agree, man. There is both positive and negative in the world, and pretending there's nothing negative won't make it go away .

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by redgy

This is only true until you learn that all things are the same, at which point duality then disappears. There is nothing other than what you choose because you take all responsibility for your perceptions. Your perceptions are the only reality you can experience. When you pass that responsibility to others (organized religion), you end up in the same sort of mess the world is in now vis-a-vis the economic collapse. It's precisely the same dynamic.

If you can take your heart (read: perceptions) back from "out there" (the media, your childhood, your karma) and exercise your free will to choose every experience you have/create, you change your reality at the same time. Nothing can exist except what you choose, so full responsibility is yours.

This is where I am in my life right now. Doors I never even knew were there are opening all the time, but I take it slowly. I'm old enough to know that arrogance is a killer. I proceed with humility and caution, but exuberance and excitement fill my soul. I feel better and stronger than ever before, and that's from someone who had been very strong -- that is, until the Universe decided to deflate my illusions.
I'm so grateful it did -- but I created it!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

There is a fundamental difference between seeing the traps, which is what the duality is about, its not about the behavior. That isn't really a duality, as the behavior is either mature, loving and positive (which is both a balanced sto and sts in terms of, being generous and helping others, but also, using your talents to the best of your abilities to achieve a dream, and provide for self and family as well, its supposed to be a win/win situation ideally), and those who are traumatized and immature in their behavior. In other words we're to find the right answer for us that will be positive and progressive.

All is not the same, all is not equal that way.

This is a different thing than choosing to see the light under everyone's masks, to see their global infinite selves, rather than the mistakes along the way and setbacks, even the serious ones, because we all make it to the next level at one point or other, we have an infinity to do so, and there is a math of odds regarding this. So we're all truly light, and love, in potential no matter what our behavior currently is, and seeing this in all is what we're called to do, to judge not, to forgive, and if someone is qualified, to even lend a helping hand, for those less qualified, (for we are all different and thats a blessing, our uniqueness) to walk away and send prayers or help from a distance.

new topics

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join