It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless

Indeed so where you and making same mistakes as well.

I would appreciate - - that you Stop telling me I am making mistakes.

I have been doing this a lot longer then you have.

Tell me You see it differently. Tell me from Your perspective you think its negative or positive. Tell me You think or believe it is wrong. But DO NOT tell me I am wrong.

Honestly - - I'm fine with your belief/knowing/truth - whatever. But what YOU see is what YOU see.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Adonai Christ Bless:

You use a Holy name in the worst of worst ways. The offense is well-taken and it would serve you and all others which hear your "truth" be known it is not the TRUTH. Repentance is always for you.

So it is written:

2 Timothy 3:

1This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
We've all been doing this for an infinity, with only infinite growth and experiences lying ahead, yet its all concurrent. We're the best multitaskers going.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
Adonai Christ Bless:

I really don't understand how and why you are able to say that to another. Man should not judge another man; is this not God's domain? If a man judge, surely that man must not be man, but belong to the domain of God?

If surely a man judging belongs to the domain of God, then God's Divine Scripture has performed its work and is finished?

I ask you this, "are you man or God?" If you are indeed from the domain of God, surely the second coming is sorely missed by all mankind and is here already?

Consider:

16All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Based on this scripture, is it not folly to judge another man being that the "judging" belongs in God's Will and Domain?

I am from the domain of God and not part of mankinds soul group but helped seed the blueprint of the human lifeform wave, hence I indeed can see outcomes based on peoples response to me and understand the bigger picture, Second coming is actually linked to presence of the 'Thief in the night' the Avatar of Adonai which anchors in the Christ consciousness so others who are sent the 'Saints' can use this consciousness to awaken and help align others with their true mind the cosmic self which is not the higherself which is a ego lie but a amazing advanced perfect STS being of light and love but still fallen and outside of the true Domain of the Creator. However at a point in future a cosmic fire will come this too is the second coming this is difficult to explain thou I speak to you now I am also coming on this wave, this event is a grace of God a way to heal karma more so than is before because of true Divine beings present on a fallen plain and im not talking about newager love and lighters you wont see true divinity speak like them at all, there will be a presence of authority and rightouesness as they will align with the Will of Adonai.

You could say my birth on earth was the begining of the long prophercised apocalyse 'end time' Catalyst a opportunity for growth in Truth.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
You are home not matter where you think you are. If thinking and imaginings stop, where are you? Right here.
Always, right here and now.
This is where God lives.
The 'at home' feeling, can be felt where ever you are. Look and see, listen to the noises, hear them. This can only be now, this is the presence.

You are entitled to believe as you wish.

My belief is different.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
We are not mankind's soul group, from my perspective, in the least. This is a reform school, and many go on from this quite quickly after coming in. We don't belong to the reform dvd. We are all equal and infinite souls, though in different grades. Some ETs call us insects, not meaning we are bugs literally, but smaller consciousness at this point in our journey, while at the same time we're our global infinite selves, and all the infinite number of snapshots are happening at once.
edit on 27-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I am from the domain of God and not part of mankinds soul group but helped seed the blueprint of the human lifeform wave, hence I indeed can see outcomes based on peoples response to me and understand the bigger picture,

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

You can claim whatever.

However - an Enlightened Master would be "in the Light" - speaking from the Light.

The Light will try to raise you up. Such as "do you see what I see" - "let me help you see what I see".

You - in my opinion - speak as if you are coming from a lower dark density of judgment and ridicule.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
You are an avatar of evil.

Not of God or anything to do with His Kingdom. Your "scripture" is false and is as a fable; much the same as Atlantis. I rebuke you before God and all humanity so in as much as you continue to speak lies, I will continue to speak TRUTH.

I need no reproof, HOLY SCRIPTURE endures as it always will. Through the GRACE OF GOD, TRUTH will be known, as it is already written as it is commanded I do these things:

1I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

2Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

3For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

4And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Adonai Christ Bless:

Your "wave" has been cancelled. The "energy" which your message was transmitted has now been nullified by applying the "inverse," or TRUTH. The message you intended to transmit at "full-power" is now at "0" dB.

If you continue to transmit, any messages also will be "nullified." Unless, of course, you transmit on the PROPER or HOLY frequency.
edit on 27-10-2010 by trekwebmaster because: addition of a conditional.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
You are an avatar of evil.

Not of God or anything to do with His Kingdom. Your "scripture" is false and is as a fable; much the same as Atlantis. I rebuke you before God and all humanity so in as much as you continue to speak lies, I will continue to speak TRUTH.

I need no reproof, HOLY SCRIPTURE endures as it always will. Through the GRACE OF GOD, TRUTH will be known, as it is already written as it is commanded I do these things:

1I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

2Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

3For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

4And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

You really are so far from enlightenment even with all the studys you have done you never really got any closer.

Dont call this name I use evil tired of people insulting holy names it brings you alot karma.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

I am from the domain of God and not part of mankinds soul group but helped seed the blueprint of the human lifeform wave, hence I indeed can see outcomes based on peoples response to me and understand the bigger picture,

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

You can claim whatever.

However - an Enlightened Master would be "in the Light" - speaking from the Light.

The Light will try to raise you up. Such as "do you see what I see" - "let me help you see what I see".

You - in my opinion - speak as if you are coming from a lower dark density of judgment and ridicule.

You all fear that there is a time of judgement and punishment for wrongs against the cosmic laws, this indeed was expected but it is indeed true, so either learn that universe has a order or remain stuck in lower densitys of learning in cycles of death/life sufferings/pleasure for eternity if like, the choice is yours to make. It doesnt just involve mankind but all ETs who have broken cosmic laws as well and others who have own karma to work through.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

It is not a belief. I do not have to believe i am here. Here is where i am period. Life is only ever experienced from here.
Beliefs are stories that are believed.
I try not to believe anything.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

For me, part of our infinite us is here, and this is our home away from home, so in the moment of the now in a sense I think of this as a momentary home. To me home is where the heart is, so momentary homes are in the connection with family as well, in the Love. But there is another point of view, from a memory and sense of a true home, too, a place where family and equality, kindness, is in everyone. So, that part that recalls this definitely does not feel at home here. So many of us keep saying, somewhat seriously, "Beam me up Scott! Beam me up Scotty! Please, Beam me up Scotty!"

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Adonai Christ Bless:

I doubt you can say that I am not and that you are. There are mysteries you cannot possibly understand; due to the fact that you see in linear terms.

You view time or karma as linear; as well as Humanity's place within it. In reality, Space-Time is where our perceptions are (our physical perspective,) and Time-Space is where things are located in space and move through time. The only way to see this is by having an open-mind. The universe is a Toroid, 90 degrees of seperation; in this case, 180, but also increments of 90 degrees.

It is based on mathema or the inverse anathema. It's all in the numbers. Those numbers are in where the TRUTH lies; HOLY NUMBERS and servile numbers. Numerology has something to do with it, but it fails due to inherent limitations of application of the theory or the user.

We are put here to learn and this learning is not served by calling others dumb; unless they are so ignorant in perception that they pose a risk to the entire group. This is exactly why you were called-out and exactly why you need reprovement. Now, please go and do your homework.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Adonai Christ Bless:

I doubt you can say that I am not and that you are. There are mysteries you cannot possibly understand; due to the fact that you see in linear terms.

You view time or karma as linear; as well as Humanity's place within it. In reality, Space-Time is where our perceptions are (our physical perspective,) and Time-Space is where things are located in space and move through time. The only way to see this is by having an open-mind. The universe is a Toroid, 90 degrees of seperation; in this case, 180, but also increments of 90 degrees.

It is based on mathema or the inverse anathema. It's all in the numbers. Those numbers are in where the TRUTH lies; HOLY NUMBERS and servile numbers. Numerology has something to do with it, but it fails due to inherent limitations of application of the theory or the user.

We are put here to learn and this learning is not served by calling others dumb; unless they are so ignorant in perception that they pose a risk to the entire group. This is exactly why you were called-out and exactly why you need reprovement. Now, please go and do your homework.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

It is so great that we can talk and inquire, this is the miracle. But what is it that is inquiring? If everything is god then the one that is inquiring is also god. In the beginning there was the word, before the word there must have been no thing. The no thing on which all things, words and experience are overlaid. The no thing that is seeing these words, is always present, but not always aware that it is present. God is always here, in this moment. Omnipresent, just like you, have you realized yet that there is no way out. No escape from you, turn around and meet the self. Meet your maker!
edit on 27-10-2010 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I am on my journey, and have been told my Family wants me to come home, and thats the direction I'm finding my way towards. This school is where our memories are taken, veiled, and we lose ourselves temporarily. But, its only temporal. And aside from Love, I don't really have credo's and never clinged to anything tightly.
But when I felt my Father, who was unlike anyone I can say, He felt like one would think of as God, or Yeshua or A Higher Angel. Note when this occurred a friend was sharing an nde, and I had no expectations nor had any traditional thought except trusting in everything being in accordance with a perfect plan, and had felt kind of awkward with no replacement after leaving the Church. If I said Creator, I said Mother.

I didn't know I had a Father. In fact when I say Father, He was my real one. And after all this was absorbed with the message it was time to come home, I stopped sensing it conscously but was enveloped by Him and just sighed this huge relief, and sagged and just started nodding over and over again.

This was without any credo in this way, having no idea of such a thing, didn't know it worked like this at all, and always pictured Mother when I still felt inspired to pray. We have a real Family.

We have a Family, and we're not stuck here, but in school then we leave when its done.

In fact when I had an ET contact experience and saw a craft in the end, a beautiful huge shuttle lightship, huge, it appeared and then vanished as it slowly flew forward for a moment.

But that encounter, was like a test. And I asked the man in this encounter, how could I know you, when i don't even know myself yet? And would my Father approve? And this Father was not my earthly one.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I for one am not perfect nor claim to be, but I do know somethings. Somethings as this:

It's the "POTENTIAL"....all in the potential....man by himself is not and never can be God. Man who encourages and fertilizes the "POTENTIAL" within himself to do Good or evil can or cannot know things he otherwise couldn't as a simple man without potentcy.

This is exactly why "FREE-WILL" is so important; God inspired His Holy Scripture to be for mankind and if you wonder why did Jesus speak so much in parable?

It's simple and most don't see this, but parable has an important task in describing how to handle a situation in ALL TIME, not something that just existed 1000 years ago, but 1000 years from now, a person can read the scripture and understand due to it being in parable. It also means we should study scripture literally and by looking at it on all sides or perspective so we can understand what the message truly is.

A "Parabola" means literally "around," and is where parable comes from. The essential message of this is "to study with an opened-mind." If we have an opened-mind, things like negative emotion and false belief do not exist if practiced as intended.

I hope this helps anyone searching for TRUTH.

Trekwebmaster

A good example from Luke 6:

39 And he spoke a parable to them, Can the blind lead the blind? shall they not both fall into the ditch? 40 The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master. 41 And why behold you the mote that is in your brother's eye, but perceive not the beam that is in your own eye? 42 Either how can you say to your brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in your eye, when you yourself behold not the beam that is in your own eye? You hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of your own eye, and then shall you see clearly to pull out the mote that is in your brother's eye. 43 For a good tree brings not forth corrupt fruit; neither does a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 44 For every tree is known by his own fruit. For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes. 45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.

edit on 27-10-2010 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2010 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Ok, so we feel like aliens. We assume that it's us. What if it was seen that the whole system is set up to enslave us. Schooling, education, media, credit cards etc a finely tuned system to enslave us. This is actually not natural for us. It's the environment that is alien, and we are expected to fit in. You must be well adjusted, there's something wrong with you!!!
There is nothing wrong with you.
You are perfect and complete.
In this moment as this moment.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

This isn't the real us, we have our memories sealed, and yet for some of us leaks of memories,experiences and help has been shiniing through this earth time lessons, and earth is very hard on us, most people endure alot of suffering, and feel shame over interactions with others. Its hard to find peace and be calm even in stressful and dangerous situations, to be mature and loving. Its very hard to witness the abuse and suffering of anyone else even if we can can accept some ourselves.

We are sealed from who we are in full. But the essence of us is still us, in that sense. And everyone around us, is the Family of Light, we're with Family here too, without being able to see it. That was something I was shown when I felt blue over living in this area, and yearning for my home town here on earth, was that whereever we are, we are always with Family even while we don't see this.

But if we're attempting to wake up more and become more loving and treat each other better, we move on, away from these kind of hardships, to better places. And to a true home, with a true Family outside the cosmos. But I do realize, the true Family is here too, everyone around us.

<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join