It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless

ATLANTIS REVISITED

Q. Why is there so much distortion and egotism in the New Age arena?

A. The common New Age attitudes of denial, pride, glamour, etc. that we may observe all around the world today are to a large degree a result of the resurrection of the same wayward souls who were alive on Earth in Atlantean times and who helped bring the great cataclysms to the world at that time due to their cooperation with evil forces.

So the New Age mindset, having been stuck on the wheel here for a very long time and having contributed to and seen the fall of Atlantis, is doing the same again in this time. And the ultimate result will be the same.

A great number of those who are here today as starseeds and lightworkers were in old Atlantis, and contributed towards the great disaster that sunk the continent.

Ancient habits die hard, and these laggard souls are repeating exactly the same patterns of psychology and selfish occultism as they did long ago. Hence all the psychism and lesser magic posing as spirituality. The New Age scene is saturated with it. I cannot emphasize enough that these people are repeating exactly the same activities of lower occultism as they did in Atlantis. And it was at that time that cosmic astral evil entered this world resulting in the necessary closing down of the planet's chakra system and thus slowing the earth's vibration even more, making it an even more secure prison for consciousness. Disease has thrived since that time in the far more grosser atmosphere of the planet.

I agree with this to some extent.

However - - you give no credit to those who learned from their mistakes and are here to help prevent it from happening again.

You can't totally focus on the negative. FEAR causes blindness. It blinds you from seeing beyond it.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

Ya know, considering this material isn't channeled, I'm really starting to wonder where the lineage of information came from. As in, who taught him, how far passed down this was, etc. I also wonder who he is cosmically as opposed to his human incarnation.

The information on Atlantis is so accurate and matches what I have come to remember. There is just such little information out there about it.

Furthermore, the explicit relation to the warning being provided to humanity now as to the warning provided during the closing of the Atlantean cycle is spot on. Though I would say even less are listening to us now than listened to us then. Sigh......I guess there are always many more cycles to come back and do this all over again.
edit on 26-10-2010 by Universal Light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
reply to post by Annee

You are entitled to see however you choose to see.

What I would throw at you for contemplation is the thought that there is no "your truth" or "my truth" but there is only One truth.

The truth cannot be owned by the individual. Perspective and opinion can, but not truth.

I don't agree with that at all. That there is only one truth.

There may be only one truth for certain souls. I'll give ya that. I do believe there are laws (as there are laws in physics). For a specific group of souls - - following the laws of Amenti may be correct and the only truth.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Humanity being in Amenti's hands? Where was that located? You are twisting words again.

You couldn't remain silent because there is a chance you are losing dictation over the thread and had to make something up just to make an energetic impression.

I am still wondering how you denounce Cosmic Law yet believe in Free Will, a known part of Cosmic Law. That one is still baffling me.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Like I said, you are completely entitled to that, that is your blessing of Free Will. As long as you keep seeking and learning, all will be well.

The One Truth I reference is the One Truth of the Infinite Creator. To serve that is to serve you as well.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

When Annee posted this:

Amenti is the guardian of all Earth races. If the ancient soul has ascended beyond the density of Earth - - it is out of your juridiction.

I took it to mean that amenti is a guardian of some type for humans, in these schools and her next sentence implies she is saying that those who already passed the tests would not be "in yours or someone's jurisdiction".

My point is that, we are not in anyone here on earth or any earth guardian's jurisdiction. We are in the Family's hands, the Higher Ups, always.

And I was actually really drained and tired, have been quite under the weather from a certain reading of a channeled work that I agreed to do out of kindness to another, against my better judgment, on antibiotics, and had a very bad headache yesterday, feeling drained today, so felt overdone so to speak, but LeoVirgo kept asking me questions, so I wrote more than my stamina allowed.

So, I'm not really sure about what you're saying, it certainly doesnt feel as if you are saying this out of concern for another or kindness.

Nonetheless, I wish you only the highest good and best in your life, and only intend to return kindness for your words.
edit on 26-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Right, you twisted the words. That was something Annee posted yet you called Quorum out.

And my posting is exactly of service and kindness. My service is to expose the darkness to the others by shining my light on it.

You responded to the first sentence of that last post, but not the last two. Hmmm.....

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I really feel that we need to reach a level where we are very forgiving, and wishing nothing but healing and to lend a helping hand, even to those we would consider criminals or harmful/dangerous, which is not the same thing as being niave and putting ourselves in harms way, and there has to be a way to accomplish protection of citizens too. In some ways I mean this literally, and in others its the Intent we have for others as well. Of course this is a complex issue where safety is at stake for the public.

But when we are forgiving and generous, and caring of all people, when we would never wish to see anyone punished in severe ways, handed over to dracos for torture, for mishaps, but would always want a positive way to allow others to learn and make up, when we have this kindness and love for others, please do accord it to yourself. If you're striving for generosity of forgiveness, and a wish for healing and love to fill their hearts rather than punishment, miracles and transformations, please think of yourself in this as well. For very few people will not feel shame over matters, great and small, in their pasts. Compassion for all and self.

I was sent a private message and someone shared that they also were aware of codes, and spoke of "adhesion" contracts buried in the fine print everywhere that basically recreate as us as an artificial corporate person. So we should be cancelling all that is from Caesar. The words, "ab initio" which means "as though it never existed", was shared with me to add when cancelling things out.

One concern I had, for I cancel all the time anything I'm aware of, was that by doing so, I was giving it importance, and making it real, but then I am generous with myself and others, only wanting us to truly learn from our mistakes and heal and to learn best how to lend a helping hand, and to be happy and share that happiness, all to be truly happy.

But I feel strongly that for those unaware, the intentions of their heart is all that matters, for they have their own paradigms, and so this entrapment really falls back on the entrappers, not the would be entrappee's.

But if there is anything here that pertains, other than behavior and falling into certain channels and giving certain channels permissions, its worth looking at too.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I did not call Quorum out. I spoke of what I read into that sentence, and said of ACB, that he was of course entitled to his own opinion, because, I felt that annee was truly trying to understand his point of view, which is only a good thing.

So perhaps its all based on not fully being able to explain oneself clearly all the time.

The first two were just a part of her relating this subject, I was just reading along, not feeling any pull to ever reading that material myself, and certainly not agreeing with it, as an overview. But the last sentence is where I felt the urge to speak out. For its the one that seemed to imply that only those who passed the tests where out of this controllers jurisdiction.

Adonai has told me we have to follow his Logo's rules. I disagree.

Warm Wishes!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Why do you try to control how I express something anyway? I'm just curious. If I was wrong on what annee was implying in the last sentence, surely she can bring it up. That was my point. I have an opinion on that, and know that is not true in my heart. But why complicate the whole issue and mix in other things as if a person should not notice the one thing that calls out to them and call uncle on it?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
reply to post by Annee

Like I said, you are completely entitled to that, that is your blessing of Free Will. As long as you keep seeking and learning, all will be well.

The One Truth I reference is the One Truth of the Infinite Creator. To serve that is to serve you as well.

Yes I am.

The One Truth you reference is your viewpoint/opinion/belief on what the One Truth of the Infinite Creator is.

And it very well may be YOUR Truth.

At the same time - - it may not be mine - or someone else's.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

With respect - - I appreciate having communication with you - - now that I understand your belief/truth.

I only have one difficulty. You seem to perceive from Dark to Light - - rather then from Light to Dark.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Again twisting my words. I have no desire to control anything. I will shine the light on the darkness. Therefore I call a spade a spade. In a reply to Annee, in material that she had posted and had nothing to do with Quorum, you still mentioned him when there was no need.

I told both you and ET_MAN several months ago that if you kept going on the path you were on, you were going to get exposed. If both of you would cut off the entities feeding on you and running all of the programs on you, you would be able to begin the healing processs. I just don't see that happening.

I am still waiting for how you can denounce Cosmic Law yet believe in Free Will. Somehow that keeps getting pushed to the side. Then again, so does every mention I make of your programming.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Well right on then. I am good leaving it at that.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Even the words, twisting your words, when I am speaking from my heart about and sharing how I thought, when I posted and how your words make me feel, is twisting my words, for some reason.

And that is how I feel truly.

Warm Wishes!

edit to add:

I am still waiting for how you can denounce Cosmic Law yet believe in Free Will. Somehow that keeps getting pushed to the side. Then again, so does every mention I make of your programming.

I'm really not sure how this relates. You claim the concept of Free Will, which I don't think humanity has, as much as it really should, for I have my own, much more explicit definition of what it would take to ensure that true free will occurs, and have never, not even once, ever, found anyone else's idea of this sufficient.

relates to this (I would call it a new age website by the way, it certainly isn't standard knowledge. Maybe it relates to the esoteric hidden dead sea scroll type gnostic mystery school beliefs, or maybe its just made up to try and code the matrix).

I started scanning those long ago when you sent me the link origininally and stopped myself from ever letting these ideas float around in my head and add more guilt or control over me.

I fly free. I suggest everyone understands what freedom means. I do not embrace the rules books of a bunch of controllers imagining they can self appoint themselves as the creators of my laws, and the judges.

I see all the leaders here as arch criminals who should be thrown in jail for crimes against humanity. I don't endorse any of them, nor give the rights to errect artificial laws they make up whenever they deem fit.

I'm only a "law abiding" citizen, as far as I know providing they havn't drafted some strange new ones overnight on me, due to the kindness of my heart and a sense of not wishing to harm others.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Bingo. Thank you for confirmation of my last post. There is nothing else that needs to be said.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I was adding more when you typed this, and you seem so happy with something that I can't see, for I don't see your wins here at all. But I do love you as a brother.

edit to add: I wish to add a bit more to my post above as well. I am a sovereign. On the other side of life, amongst the Family, we are a team, and its team spirit that communicates itself within our hearts and souls. Amongst those grown up, no one would ever hurt anyone.

This does not mean that I give any person here, who is only my equal, any rights over me.

And additionally, I'll give you an example of one of the laws, you wrote to me about. Since I won't read that and can't remember the wording, I'm sure you will probably say my paraphrasing is a twist of this, since you and adonai like to those words alot.

But there was a law about asking a question. Where if you asked a question, the being/entity, whatever (I extend things beyond the wording by my opinion it probably means all those "runners" attached to a person too) have the right to energy exchange,or to take energy from you?????

In other words, some law pertaining to natural communication, that is a usary type set up/vampiric in my mind.

Whereas, anything that is not lending a helpign hand and being a normal kind person, to me is being, ill, sick in need of help. Period.

Naturally I canceled that one out right away!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

How this relates is that you brush aside topics you don't want to answer constantly. I've brought this up several times from your own words.

From page 137:

Originally posted by Unity_99

You are not in control of others, we truly have free will, and the laws we follow are in our hearts, and no one is obligated to take on anothers belief.

From this page:

Originally posted by Unity_99

You claim the concept of Free Will, which I don't think humanity has, as much as it really should, for I have my own, much more explicit definition of what it would take to ensure that true free will occurs, and have never, not even once, ever, found anyone else's idea of this sufficient.

All I claimed was that you said humans have Free Will, which I agree with. Free Will is part of Cosmic Law, something you denounce so you can't have it both ways. Something that you clearly do in the above posts.

And at the end, you yet put more words in my mouth saying I am happy about winning. I've already stated what I'm doing and that is shining light on darkness.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I have not read such a thing but if you could the text or a link I would respond to it.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I answer them very fully. I even go beyond expectation and talk about my inner workings sometimes when I describe things.

You don't seem to understand my answers.

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join