It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

where do these thoughts and desires then originate from, are they really drummed into us at early age by parents, governments, those with a belief allready, how young can one be before an understanding of the powers of god can take hold,

are they through some illusion of matrix or given by light at the end of each lifetime, is there then a purpose and test grade for such a soul memory.

is it just a naturally occuring thing that through genes is passed down generation after generation, something that lies dormant until it is arisen through some event beheld as no other meaning.

maybe just maybe, is it truth of soul, of being, and of god.

edit on 28-10-2010 by redgy because: spelling mistakes

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
I think many things we are 'shown' can be our own desires to see things.

Yeah - - kind of that.

Ya know "don't read a book by its cover"

No matter what appears on the surface or obvious - - we do not know: Intent - Purpose - Awareness - Perspective - etc.

We see from our own perspective. I do my best to not place walls.

EDIT: I'm not saying anything or anyone is right or wrong. I just try to be aware of perspective.
edit on 28-10-2010 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Hello all! New member here!

After reading much of HH´s posts I first was quite shocked by the contents in it, much of the "message" even thou it made me cringe in horror somehow made sense. I know that you can’t take every written word as truth but I try to have an open mind about things.
Anyways, I’m much into synchronicities and try to be alert when they happen. Yesterday I was surfing the intewebs and listening to radio, when I heard a song and some lyrics that caught my attention, the words was “Here we come now on a dark star”. Knowing about synchronicities I paid close attention and waited for the song to be over.

I was baffled when I heard that it was the new song from Take That. Now I’m not a Take That fan or have listened to any of their songs but I had to investigate further. I watched the video on youtube and searched for the lyrics on the net and I was baffled at what I found.

Watch for youself:

www.youtube.com...

In the lyrics this passage that really fits with the HH message :
There's progress now where there once was not
where there once was not
then everything came along.”

Now I don’t claim that TT has any association with HH and their agenda but the video and lyrics fits.
What do you guys think?

Just as fun sidenote, why is it that the AWAYteam in sports often has WHITE shirts on?

edit on 29-10-2010 by Dauntless1111 because: the video didnt show

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Dauntless1111

I dont think Gary thinks on that level, and he usually writes the lyrics, the only tinfoil hat wearer in the band is Robbie, maybe Rob had some influence on the lyrics. As a side note i dont suppose anyone has any take that tickets they dont want, my daughters been trying to buy since early this morning and all the sites have crashed and now the tickets have sold out, shes inconsolable, funny isnt it, every thing is relative, to me theyre just concert tickets, to her its the end of the world!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

"I dont think any 'beings' are trying to kill us with poisons in the food...I think there are some that are trying to cut corners for reasons of greed (money). I dont think any beings are trying to mislead us through religions or control us through a certain belief...but later used such things for their love of power."

Hi LeoVirgo, thank you for your complimentary comments previously.

The Luciferian manipulators have exerted their influence on mortals for millenia here on Earth. And as we have fed the 'beast' karmically throughout the ages by 'giving in' to their manipulations, the beast has grown to the technocracy we have collectively created/manifested today as consequence. Money/financial systems/technological abomonations i.e GM foods is merely their implemented mechanism for greater control as a tool in their 'battle' to suppress and bind as many mortal souls to this dimension as possible. The manipulation today is great and most today continue to support their corrupt establishment structures in ignorance of true knowledge to recognise these things and oppose (that will peak in power and eventually fall). Their 'fall' will not come via mortal hands though, for it is not our role or place to forcibly remove them.

It is worth noting that free will should not be considered entirely free when there is a Law of Consequence attached for all our actions both individually and as a soul group karmically. Their influence of suppression would not be what it is today if it was not for our wilful actions in negativity against the Divine Creation over the many incarnations of Man.

Personally, my aim is not to 'save the world', but to escape it with as much love and divine knowledge as possible in my state of being, for there are much better, loving places BEYOND on the eternal progression path. However I understand there is work to be done first and personal tests to come.

It is written, be in the world, but do not be OF the world. There is good reason for this saying. Attachment to this dimension (via it's distractions, pleasures of flesh and spiritual ignorance as a result of such) will keep many bound to this dimension. And that is the REAL agenda behind all these systems, to keep man 'fallen' in sin/negativity as Luciferian Legion are and continue to be the 'subjects' of their 'control matrix'. This is the power they crave.

Peace and Perception to All.

edit on 29-10-2010 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

I agree with you to some extent and feel that this downgrading of food into huge percentages of salt and chemicals is not done without deliberate intention to cause real harm and keep populations young, ie. Logans Run type of societies, slaves not allowed to outlive usefulness.

But there is also more, in that true Higher Ups are very much in control, far more in control of every detail, every outcome, than we can know. This doesn't mean they approve the negative behaviors, but it does mean that someone's attempt to harm does not carry the weight to harm and anyone, including the bloodlines can only attempt but really don't have the power or the say they think.

In other words, we're really all in the hands of Family, and Higher Ups, and if we're meant to live longer and accomplish more, then that is what is arranged.

So I do have Faith as well in this entire process. There is nothing that is allowed by chance and no accidents, this school is managed on every level, in every aspect.

There is so much more ahead, and for many this is probably the hardest lesson or life experience they will ever have to endure. I really believe that many people leaving go on to more happiness and that seeing who can stay the longest is not necessarily an ideal goal.

This doesn't mean that we should not do what we can to make this world a better place or take responsibility, grow up and start to act maturely in our dealings with leadership, management, and transparency as well. But everyone is in different positions and circumstances with different amounts on their plates.

And I do realize if we are to even attempt to form a voice, to communicate clearly with the leaders what our expectations are, we should do so as a concerned friend, and family member, striving to be as compassionate as possible, to help free their minds if we can as well.

I was able to get a chance to calm down and reflect on things more fully, and realize Faith and Compassion are a part of this as well.
edit on 29-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Have any of you heard of non-duality?
If anyone is interested check out; Urban Guru Cafe.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by redgy

where do these thoughts and desires then originate from, are they really drummed into us at early age by parents, governments, those with a belief allready, how young can one be before an understanding of the powers of god can take hold,

are they through some illusion of matrix or given by light at the end of each lifetime, is there then a purpose and test grade for such a soul memory.

is it just a naturally occurring thing that through genes is passed down generation after generation, something that lies dormant until it is arisen through some event beheld as no other meaning.

maybe just maybe, is it truth of soul, of being, and of god.

edit on 28-10-2010 by redgy because: spelling mistakes

If God/Holy Spirit/Thee....is truly all there is, without beginning and end....constantly expressing Theeself through the 'word' becoming an outward manifestation....then where would any thought or idea originate from?

A child is likely to be closer to being a perfect expression then we as adults...for being what we think as a 'individual' eventually creates desires within us, totally unique to each of us. But....if our soul...is only a phase of Gods expressions...then through our misusing and misinterpretations of what Thee's Divine Will is to be....we will be led back to a 'clean' vessel for Thee to 'be' through us....for Thee to express perfectly, through an outer manifestation. Still though, it is within the outer manifestation...for Thee is 'life' itself, the very essence.

Just as Thee 'wills' expression, for to 'be' is to express (can you imagine 'being' without expressing?) we as 'separate' phases manifest Thee's will...to be used through our own desires, misusing the gift of 'will' for we dont see that every thought is from Thee...every idea is from Thee. The original thought can become misled or misused, due to our personal wants, opinions, or attractions. We take thoughts and place a personal construct upon them. By creating many troubles and woes in our misuse of choosing how to manifest a thought through its many possibilities...we learn to weigh, sift, and measure....what satisfies us in Spirit (over what satisfies us as 'self'). As long as we give our thoughts a personal relation to us...we wont see the Divine Purpose of why they were inspired from the Spirit/God/One and Only infinite.

Through all the mistakes, we are given personal obstacles that hold purpose...we are to overcome, to finally develop a body and mind strong enough for Spirit to manifest as a perfect expression, in many phases, of its divine attributes.

Every manifestation and vibration is but an expression of some phase of Gods Being. Through Thees power and will that are given to us...to 'become'...we misuse these gifts constantly...only to be led back to Thee, the only true self that is, who's word/thought is becoming manifested outwardly through nature...but also its within nature.

For Thee...is everything, and nothing would be, without Thee.

You may not see or comprehend that it is Thee that inspires you with an idea/thought....but if God/IAm/Holy Spirit is all that is...an idea or thought must be of a phase of God/Spirit...in 'Being/Expression'.

Though, again, often (more often then not at this stage of the process/emanation) we use these thoughts/ideas to benefit us as 'selves' instead of seeing the possibilities to Thee's Divine Will purpose of them, either be it to test us as vessels of Spirit/prepare us to be perfect expressions of Thee's prime image/attributes.

God...being all that IS...is expressing Theeself, through phases of being, through Thee's attributes. You are one of these attributes, expressing through conditions of nature/earth as a 'soul' to Thee.

Gradually through mineral, vegetable, and animals kingdoms...unfolded a higher and more complex state of consciousness that allowed the perfect ONE to move and come into/emanate as expressions in infinite phases of Thee's nature. All ideas form from a attribute of God...be it power, love, ect. We, being given those gifts, misuse them. Our human personality can be an instrument if used correctly to confine and focus the Divine Will BUT...before we use it for this...we will test and try to use it for our own benefits and purpose as individuals. Just as Spirit emanates a 'Divine Will'....its been emanate into us to have 'will' and the agent of this will is 'desire'.

Every thing, every creation/emanation, every condition and event that ever transpired...began as an idea/thought in the mind.

Through desire, thinking, and speaking forth, that idea/thought can come into visible manifestation. Within us lay all possibilities, for within us, the Spirit of life which holds all possibilities, is there. Once we learn how to allow it, the Spirit can express itself in perfect form of its divine attributes. Heaven...on Earth...is very quantum.

Have you ever noticed how desire will have a relation to a 'new thought' in your working mind? And 'through thinking' the 'idea' can be brought to fruitation? Remember, we are made in 'thees image'. Looking into your own processing of thoughts and manifesting those thoughts into 'being/expressing' can show you how we came into 'being'.

Is there a purpose and test grade for a soul memory? I would say that 'perfect expression' of Thee through us as 'phases' of Thee is the purpose. God, consistently, expressing....emanating into perfect expression...for Thee already holds the perfect image of Earth and us and all the life that is. Who's memory...is a souls memory....if a soul..is truly just a phase of God?

People will say then...what about all the imperfect thoughts, the imperfect evil ideas. To trace back to the original thought, one would not find 'evil or bad intent'....but only that persons personality and desires has misused the gifts it has. The power of 'will' that has been given to us is what created 'desires' within us as 'selves' that we think we are.

To think...is to create. Anything you have made...lets say you build a bird house. A part of you, is literally in that bird house. It took your thinking, your working mind, your putting forth your ideas for them to manifest...your hands to do the work...for it to become. It would not have become, without you.

The ways of God/Holy Spirit and the process and workings of Thee...is all around us if we look. Within nature..and the ways our own mind works. The way things 'become' through ourselves, expressing/being.

Its the giving way to what we really are...which is ONE...which is not a 'self' at all...that is the trick. But know...its needed, and should not be skipped, for in the process of us testing our individuality....we will find, that we are ONE and that being ONE is the only way great things can happen, like our world to become more then what it is...for there to be compassion, and not separation...for there to be all for one and one for all. Like children, we will try and test every seemingly power we have as the seemingly individuals we think we are....just to find that we are not content, we are not our full potential..that there is still something that calls us and pulls us within.

The 'perfect expression' already 'is' for to Thee...there is no time, space, ect. But we, as we see things through 'phases' cant see the finished product.

I probably went way over board in some of this...for its so complex and tough to explain. But...this is my limited view of our 'thoughts'. They are not really 'ours' but we use them as such. We take an avenue of possibility that benefits 'us' as a 'self' and not seeing the higher possibilities of them all yet.

Its tricky to know....if what we accept, is something we created/manifested from the use of a original thought....or if it truly is, the original thought in itself. We take things and build on them, in the working mind. To trace back to the original thought, can be in its own right, hard to discern...for our opinions and personal perspectives may cloud our 'knowing'. We may think we 'know' something...just to later learn the reason/desire/opinion of why we thought we 'knew' something was so.

This goes back to my faith that all things have purpose, there are no mistakes. How can there be, if God is all that is...for God, is perfect. When building the bird house...it may not seem perfect when we have all the different pieces laying on the table unfinished, it may even to be as if its a huge mess that cant be fixed. We are in a very limited perspective...of all that IS. Our use of language also limits us in understanding such complex things. We may see ourselves as 'imperfect' right now...just like one can see the unfinished bird house is 'imperfect'...even though....all the potential for the finished 'manifested/expression' is there and was always there to begin with. For in your mind, you had the prime image, of the finished product...so in the 'thought' was already, the all potential that was needed.... but only through your will, will the potentials form and manifest.

I thought so many times about editing this and taking alot of this out and trying to keep it simple...but I want to explain where I am coming from.

Ill stop now...I know this is already way over board and likely makes no sense to anyone

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Second to last post on pg 149.

2nd.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

All I can say to you...is we are a part of a ONE, and we are all but phases of this ONE. All that seems 'outside of you' like a 'Lucifer group' is a part of this ONE as well...but that phase has chosen the path of love for power.

Just as though Im sure at some moment in your life, you manipulated a situation...they have just become full of this 'way of choosing'. All phases of Spirit are given these powers to 'be' or to 'express' themselves but in the end, we all manifest as 'perfect expressions' of Thee.

We need right now, both sides of the coin...for having both sides, helps some make a 'choice' or choose to listen within them to things like love for others over love for power.

The law of consequence is only a sifting process...that teaches us in which we learn from. In such a process...we eventually sift out of this seemingly individual self and see what we really are...a ONE, and choose to live for that.

There is only one that is infinite and perfect...and we are but an expression of Thee. You can cling to the path of being an individual and will be given this gift to be that as long as you are in need of it. But you will still thirst on this path...until you accept the true self of you, which is the same life essence within all others.

You and all are expressions of what one can call 'God'. We just misuse the gifts we have been given. As others face their mis use....the IAM within you and within all...will help them, love them, and remind them....they are love, the very vibration of love. Their deepest nature is love, and they will have to continue to face that. Forgive them...for what they do not know.

If you really want to see what the 'beast' is...it can be seen as 'flesh' itself. For the very process of separation has brought all the attributes like pride, greed, and hate...upon us. The very idea that we are a 'self' with power of being....creates people to think they 'know, creates people to be prideful of themselves or as nations, creates greed between us to have more then another.

There is purpose to all of this...and its not a purpose of 'self' as in you being a individual....unless you can see yourself as a unique expression of God. Without Thee...you would not be. Without Thee...no life at all would be.

As the ants work in unison..so we will learn to do this. As the acorns seem to be separate from the tree...they are the oak. As the oak seems to be separate amounts other trees, they are all of the Earth. As the Earth seemingly is separate from other planets...they are all of the galaxy. We can travel the path of separation for along time...but we will have to face, we are all ONE in Spirit who are all but phases emanating into perfect expression/being. The bigger picture is HUGE compared to the way we look at life. We really cant imagine it and my words cant do it any justice.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
When you realize who/what you are, the veil will be lifted, realization will happen. We believe we are this body/mind, and we think we are our life. This is why we spend our lives looking, searching, for the thing that will complete us, connect us, make us feel whole (holy). It is in every person you'll ever meet, that feeling, there`s something wrong (with me/ the world), somethings missing, i need to find it. A spiritual seeker is the same as a seeker of money or power, all seeking the end of suffering. All beings including plants are drawn toward the light, we are pulled toward bliss, we all deep down know of it, for it is what we have always been. We all want to go home, to feel that complete comfort, to rest in peace.
What are you, really? Find out what it means to be. I am is said in the present ( i was, past, i will,future). I am is to be. What is it you are?, what are you right now? Are you your past, your future, your thoughts, your body? No, all of these are things that you can see, experience. Who or what is seeing all the things that appear presently. What is aware of it all is who you are.
If you want some pointers to what you are check out: Mooji, John Sherman,Scott Kiloby, Conscious tv, Rupert Spira, Tony Parsons, Jeff Foster, Unmani. Any way, youtube has loads of non-duality speakers. I`m sure you will find some that resonates with you, they are all pointing to the same thing. And yes it is real, it does happen and it is beautiful.
Enjoy.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

I starred you

Its nice crossing paths with you

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The Purpose of Man?

From Wesley Notes, at this link: bible.cc...

The Wesley notes state: "He had an habitual conformity of all his natural powers to the whole will of God. His understanding saw divine things clearly, and there were no errors in his knowledge: his will complied readily and universally with the will of God; without reluctancy: his affections were all regular, and he had no inordinate appetites or passions: his thoughts were easily fixed to the best subjects, and there was no vanity or ungovernableness in them. And all the inferior powers were subject to the dictates of the superior. Thus holy, thus happy, were our first parents, in having the image of God upon them. But how art thou fallen, O son of the morning? How is this image of God upon man defaced! How small are the remains of it, and how great the ruins of it! The Lord renew it upon our souls by his sanctifying grace! That man was made male and female, and blessed with fruitfulness. He created him male and female, Adam and Eve: Adam first out of earth, and Eve out of his side. God made but one male and one female, that all the nations of men might know themselves to be made of one blood, descendants, from one common stock, and might thereby be induced to love one another. God having made them capable of transmitting the nature they had received, said to them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth - Here he gave them, A large inheritance; replenish the earth, in which God has set man to be the servant of his providence, in the government of the inferior creatures, and as it were the intelligence of this orb; to be likewise the collector of his praises in this lower world, and lastly, to be a probationer for a better state. A numerous lasting family to enjoy this inheritance; pronouncing a blessing upon them, in the virtue of which, their posterity should extend to the utmost corners of the earth, and continue to the utmost period of time. That God gave to man a dominion over the inferior creatures, over fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air - Though man provides for neither, he has power over both, much more over every living thing that moveth upon the earth - God designed hereby to put an honour upon man, that he might find himself the more strongly obliged to bring honour to his Maker."

Deuteronomy 4:32:
Ask now about the former days, long before your time, from the day God created man on the earth; ask from one end of the heavens to the other. Has anything so great as this ever happened, or has anything like it ever been heard of?

edit on 29-10-2010 by trekwebmaster because: More...

edit on 29-10-2010 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
When the veil lifts we'll remember the journey we've walked and be ready for the next step in our infinite journey. In good company we travel. Though there is never a time when we will even approach learning all there is to learn, for no matter how long it takes at some mythical point when we think we have gotten over half way there, there is no locality in infinity, no half way measure, for if we guessed what point to say this, we would have an infinity behind us, without beginning, and an infinity yet ahead without ending, forever, always, with learning never ending for everyone, without beginning or end. And each measurement always has infinities behind and in front of it, and can never be pinpointed, for there is no locality.

Everything in infinity is infinite, without beginning or ending, and always was, is, and will be, simultaneously, forever. Due to the simultaneous, existence of all, in No Time, we are infinite beings, learning lessons at each stage and then growing, infinite numbers of self, at the same time, with infinite numbers of Brothers and Sisters/Family as well. To Infinity and Beyond!
edit on 29-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

is ok for complex of question was not all needed either.,for maybe can be said, faith is pretty much the deciding factor as perspective to the big picture in purpose of being.

ever since reading parts of "Neuropsychological bases of God beliefs" did then lead to questions maybe only meant for self thought in passing, even though in one way it made for some reasonable and questioning answers as described to being as only body complex with all expressions manifesting though mind as only part in play, but to put those answers in reguard through how one finds, knows and feels the faith of being as belonging to self as spirit/soul can in no way describe in truth or answers that perspective and will which one recieves as understanding of creator or god in belief.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
as to post, duality could be still named as free will of self, but the oneness as all still does exist and the potential and purpose in design as such through body, mind and spirit can become and is as way through letting go of those thoughts and desires which effect faith and belief as whole in spirit,

allthough this will of self can be taken as one is all thought becoming manifestation for all surrounds,
there still begs a question to, if without this thought in play, how does manifestation then as a random event without will of ones thought in action become as existance through godly measure.

thanks.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Someone please explain to me what Duality means.

Honestly - I do not know what this terminology means.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by redgy

how does manifestation then as a random event without will of ones thought in action become as existance through godly measure.

Could you try to give me an example...of a random event without will of ones thought in action...and then maybe we could discuss something more in depth. I really enjoyed your reflective thoughts in your last posts

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Someone please explain to me what Duality means.

Honestly - I do not know what this terminology means.

I would assume most see it as having opposites to what many consider to be 'good things'. Like having a opposite to love (hate)...or opposite to giving (taking)...or opposite to truth (lie).

But in the color spectrum...black and white is just a color

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
HH: You will never be 'free', for as long as you are incarnating on this planet. The very nature of your being here, is indication of that. There is a reason why you are here, and 'here' is very likely not really where you think 'here' is. How do you become free? By working out where you are, and coming to an understanding, of why you are here [2]. You are fast running out of time to do so, before the coming Harvest. Those that don't make it, will have to repeat the cycle

Does anyone have any understanding of what this means? Why are we here and what does he mean when he states we are not where we think we are !!!!! ?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by spannera

If you've read this thread, you would realize a great deal of the discussions/debates went on about the idea of a cycle and what it takes to move on from here. Behavior, kindness, charity, forgiveness, being calm and non-reacitive to others and not letting others get the better of us by becoming hateful, angry or reactive. Everyone's circumstances are different, trying to reverse engineer them with integrity. Trying to turn weaknesses into strength, LOVE/COMPASSION, wishing for everyones well being. Having mercy on those others write off and walk away, thinking they can rot in jail forever, but caring, deeply about all souls, walking in everyones moccasins.

This is how we leave these earth tests behind, and move on.

new topics

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join