It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all female ATS members, who support the ways of the middle east.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Again, another attack on FOX NEWS. I'm beginning to take this as the attack on anything that is not PC. The president's attack plan is starting to come to light. Good for you for following your leader! Good citizen! Good citizen! Go on wag your tail, I'll give you a snausage!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamwalker74
reply to post by oozyism

Again, another attack on FOX NEWS. I'm beginning to take this as the attack on anything that is not PC. The president's attack plan is starting to come to light. Good for you for following your leader! Good citizen! Good citizen! Go on wag your tail, I'll give you a snausage!

^^ Attack?

No this is not an attack, FOX news is a propaganda machine installed to brainwash individuals who allows access.

You have a natural firewall, use it. Don't let viruses get in there and corrupt your brain.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Simple, go there. Do not go there as a tourist. Actually live there. Have a child there. There is a big difference in how the middle east countries treat the "tourists". Vs how they treat their own. Actually live there, See what you are forced to do. Not "asked" to do, "forced". God forbid you have a child, with a local father. At that point, you are theirs, simple and sweet. You are no longer a human being. You are lower than a slave. You are a woman under the laws of the Muslim religion, in a Muslim controlled country. I envite every one of you, who are bound to attack this post to move there and learn the truth. Do not guess. Do not retaliate under the pretense of something you have no idea about, just go and see.

Been there, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Let's keep it simple, culturally they are happy. Just like Westerns are culturally happy that their husbands beat them all the time after coming home drunk.

Same *crap* different smell.

What you shouldn't do, is blame it on Islam. And what I wouldn't do, is to blame it on Democracy.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by oozyism]

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 2-8-2010 by oozyism]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Better yet, what is your source of information? MSNBC? A Ougi Board? Your peers? I'm curious. You attack Fox News all the time. Because its poular? Oh, I think I hit on something there. Yep it's popular to attack any MSM that has drifted from the true mainstream. I hope you realize you are a tool. You have been forbidden by your "mainstream" peers to even watch Fox. You might take in a different view. Oh my God would that be horrible? For that matter what would people say, if you actually agreed with what you heard. Sorry, didn't mean to step in your way. You are far to busy being PC and popular to ever listen to an alternate voive.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
This clearly shows to have been posted by someone that does not have a clue as to what is is like over here. Let me tell you from first hand knowledge to try and shed a little bit of light on this subject.

First off, I'm a white male, light brown hair, clearly I stand out while in the middle east. I've been over here for the past 10 years, I started out in Saudi Arabia, then Iraq, then Kuwait and now In Afghanistan. I'm currently living with local Afghans. I've been in their homes, see women every day. So I think that I can speak with quite a bit of Authority on the subject.

As for my safety, I feel much safer here then I do in many cities in the U.S. for example, I would not dream of walking the streets of Harlem, certain parts of Detroit, Chicago, LA, San Francisco. My Afghan hosts treats me like a king, they constantly refer to me as their guests, they have family values like I have never seen.

I take you back about 60 years in the U.S. when women stayed in the home, cared for the children, maintained the household. This is the way it is still over here. If you check U.S. history, World war II changed everything for us, women had to work outside the home when the men went off to fight the war, after the war, the women didn't want to give up their indepence. then came the women lib, their right to vote, etc....See where I'm going with this, we were very much like this, we evolved as they are doing over here. But I can tell you this, the men on the large cherish their women, are the treated as property, yes, in many ways, cherish like you take care of and love your property, the women are well taken care of.

The divorce rate is nearly zero. It would be great if we could go back 60 years in the U.S. look at our society, now don't get me wrong, I'm not anti american, I served for 26 years in the U.S. Army, I bleed army green still, but the truth is the truth.

Again about family values, they will do anything for their families, they respect their elders, kids can stay with their parents their whole lives, they aren't thrown out of the home at the age of 18.

the poverty is very bad over here, but they are strong hard workers, that is throughout most of the middle east, except Kuwait and Saudi, the oil made them lazy, they subcontract everything to the Indians, Filipinos, etc...

As far as discipline, it is fast and swift, they do punish base on the crime, if they are caught killing someone, they in turn will be put to death, Adultery is sentensed by death. And there is no death row, usually the punishment is handed out within a month. I witnessed a death sentence in Saudi Arabia, at a place called chop, chop square. It was rather horid. the public execution is to deter crime, and guess what, there is very little crime.

sure, there are bad guys trying to stop democracy, well, what to say about that, they want the control still.

so in closing, don't write on things you know nothing about, look in your own back yard, things aren't perfect anyplace in the world, but over here, I found that there are still values and they are well rooted.

I know that this is long, I could write book on things over here. My Iraqi brothers and Afghan brothers both told me that they will take a bullet to protect me. How many in the U.S. would make a statement like that.

Well my friend, you all take care.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

Better yet, what is your source of information? MSNBC? A Ougi Board? Your peers? I'm curious. You attack Fox News all the time. Because its poular? Oh, I think I hit on something there. Yep it's popular to attack any MSM that has drifted from the true mainstream. I hope you realize you are a tool. You have been forbidden by your "mainstream" peers to even watch Fox. You might take in a different view. Oh my God would that be horrible? For that matter what would people say, if you actually agreed with what you heard. Sorry, didn't mean to step in your way. You are far to busy being PC and popular to ever listen to an alternate voive.

HAHAHA, not because it is popular, but because of the rhetorics it uses which is not reporting, nor is it news.

News and opinion is mixed, etc etc/ There is so much problem with FOX news that I don't know where to start from. As I said previously, it is part of the propaganda machine.

Progressive media watch groups such as the Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting (FAIR)[15] and Media Matters for America[16] have argued that Fox News reporting contains conservative editorializing within news stories. Others have referred to the network as "Faux News",[17] "GOP-TV",[18] "Fox Noise Channel",[19] "Fox Nothing Channel", "Fixed News"[20] and "Cluster Fox."[21] FAIR also asserted that in a study of a 19 week period from January 2001 to May 2001 the ratio of conservative guests to liberals on Special Report with Brit Hume was 50:6, and obtained similar data from other Fox shows

By the way, it isn't just FOX news just so you can sleep at night

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by map3820

Your insight makes for interesting reading and as this thread has gone full circle in its extremism, your post is refreshing. ATS doesn't get many Afghan posters and am curious to know how you ended up in Afghanistan as long as your answer wouldn't compromise you in any way.

Your notion of feeling safer in Afghan streets as opposed to American ones has intrigued me. I guess the picture we get in the West is very different even with Wikileaks!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by State of Mind
Why don't these women rise against their oppressors? Why have they taken so much abuse over the centuries?

Another question, what kind of father, or brother, or cousin can kill kin who has been raped, in the name of "honor killing"? For Christs (or Allahs) sake, what happened to protecting and loving your family? It's madness.

It is because at birth women are trained to be basically a lap dog for the men of true muslim faith. SOme actually do break free from the grasp of Muslim tyranny. It is funny how American's just convert to Islam(e) and they are so strct. yet they can't handle christianity and it is not as strict. I'd refuse the Islam(e) faith if they forced it on me. I am a dude btw.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

yes there are problems with fox news and all news networks. get a clue son.

BTW don't drift off-topic.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Simple, go there. Do not go there as a tourist. Actually live there. Have a child there. There is a big difference in how the middle east countries treat the "tourists". Vs how they treat their own. Actually live there, See what you are forced to do. Not "asked" to do, "forced". God forbid you have a child, with a local father. At that point, you are theirs, simple and sweet. You are no longer a human being. You are lower than a slave. You are a woman under the laws of the Muslim religion, in a Muslim controlled country. I envite every one of you, who are bound to attack this post to move there and learn the truth. Do not guess. Do not retaliate under the pretense of something you have no idea about, just go and see.

Yeah. Everyone knows that Christianity was never used to subjugate women, and Christians have always allowed women to vote, work and own property.....well, provided you ignore all recorded history prior to 50 to 100 years ago.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Wow didn't realize I was speaking with a true supporter of the "fairness act". Media shouldn't be accurate, it should be fair. Have you ever said anything non PC ever? really, ever? How boring, to always side with the pc masses in order to belong. Ifyou ever do start thinking for yourself:

1. Stop listening to your peers.
2. Stop caring about ridicule.
3. Actually listen to all sources, before condemning them.
4. Don't trust anybody in power.
5. Think for yourself at all times.

I know, difficult to do. But you're already here. Good first step.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by oozyism

yes there are problems with fox news and all news networks. get a clue son.

BTW don't drift off-topic.

Exactly, that is why America is so ignorant, get it? Keep voting for the same two party until it destroys you.

Who do you think controls the media and control you?

Who do you think controls the two party system?

Here watch this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

HAHAHA

I don't need fox news to tell me how women in the middle east. why don't you observe a muslim mosque and see how the women are treated. They have seperate services for the women and boy the sheik treats them like a door mat.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

Wow didn't realize I was speaking with a true supporter of the "fairness act". Media shouldn't be accurate, it should be fair. Have you ever said anything non PC ever? really, ever? How boring, to always side with the pc masses in order to belong. Ifyou ever do start thinking for yourself:

1. Stop listening to your peers.
2. Stop caring about ridicule.
3. Actually listen to all sources, before condemning them.
4. Don't trust anybody in power.
5. Think for yourself at all times.

I know, difficult to do. But you're already here. Good first step.

No, I'm not taking the PC's side, I'm saying supposed news Agencies (FOX news...) are not news Agencies, they don't report news, rather they distort news to create a distorted image in the minds of the viewers. How did the American population justify the Iraq war? The news helped them.

I don't know to what extent you have been brainwashed, so don't know if it is even possible to make you understand what I mean.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

HAHAHA

I don't need fox news to tell me how women in the middle east. why don't you observe a muslim mosque and see how the women are treated. They have seperate services for the women and boy the sheik treats them like a door mat.

That is what I mean by distorted picture, have you viewed how Western women are treated? Like sex Slaves by PIMPS?

You have been to a mosque lol, wow, what an achievement.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

About time,that After 14 pages that I said, "Suprise I'm not a Christian!!!" You people standing behind your anti-Christian assaults against me, no longer have a foot to stand on. Not a Christian, once again for those hard of reading, NOT A CHRISTIAN!!!!!!!!!! Now go back, read my exact words, take them for what they are, withouth the "Christian"spin. Come up with a new excuse. Trust me one of my future posts may be against Christians. Though this one had a different point. Good job missing it. Take my words litterally. You don't have to spend 14 pages, figuring out "waht I was actually saying" Take the first page, take it literally. Sorry it's not PC, but it is in-fact what I mean.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I observe all religions son. I find them all disgusting and do they realize they basically worship the same god. I also believe all religions are worshiping the wrong God. They are all worshiping the Anunnaki.

You know even mosques have separate services for American's to or did you forget to mention that?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

I observe all religions son. I find them all disgusting and do they realize they basically worship the same god. I also believe all religions are worshiping the wrong God. They are all worshiping the Anunnaki.

Ahhhh, you observe from far away I suspect, too scared to go to a mosque and ask why men and women are segregated.

That is why I stated "what an achievement".

You know even mosques have separate services for American's to or did you forget to mention that?

I don't get what you are saying here, what do you mean different services.

Explain.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Did not answer me. What is your main daily source of information. Honestly want to know.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

No, Seriously, You have to get your daily information from somewhere. Is it the New YorK Times? Al Jazeera? The Wall Street Journal? MSNBC? CNN? Strictly the internet? What sites do you go to? Do you just wake up every morning, knock on your neighbors door, and ask him/her what is going on in the world? Where do you get your daily information? Do you just guess?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join