It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all female ATS members, who support the ways of the middle east.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Simple, go there. Do not go there as a tourist. Actually live there. Have a child there. There is a big difference in how the middle east countries treat the "tourists". Vs how they treat their own. Actually live there, See what you are forced to do. Not "asked" to do, "forced". God forbid you have a child, with a local father. At that point, you are theirs, simple and sweet. You are no longer a human being. You are lower than a slave. You are a woman under the laws of the Muslim religion, in a Muslim controlled country. I envite every one of you, who are bound to attack this post to move there and learn the truth. Do not guess. Do not retaliate under the pretense of something you have no idea about, just go and see.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I would ask you to report back to this site. Yet the truth is, you'll never be allowed to.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamwalker74

Secondary post, for the men. You move there too. You will either be killed as a spy, or an infidel. Though, if you are able to blend in, you will be able to live out all of your chauvenistic dreams. Men rule, women are in a state of eternal servitude. For many of you this may be attractive.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Haha wasnt expecting to see this on ATS. Im definitely dropping back in to see some replies.

+45 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Out of our kick-ass female membership, exactly who has supported the patriarchal ideology that dominates that region..?

You seem to want this to be the case, when more than likely it's quite the opposite - what a weak assumption.

BTW - your soap box is broken...

* gmmrraa eidt

[edit on 1-8-2010 by facelift]

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Granted I don't read every single thread that comes up, but I don't think I have once seen a female member declare they wish to embrace sharia law or muslin traditions. Care to point them out to me?

This honestly sounds like flame bait to me.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Well,for one thing I am 55 years old.I am WAAAY past my
baby making days.Why should I want to subject myself to
abuse,torture and death for a false religion?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Because there is no gender indicator on this site, I can not actually say. Although reading a post the other day it was cleverly estimated that 20% of the ATS populatlion is female. There are so many pro Muslim sites on this board, I can only assume that the same 20% holds true. Worth at least a little research right? Are all pro Muslim replies by males? That would be a bigger, better, post. Hope you do the research.

+38 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I am female.

I feel that whether or not I support how they treat women in the middle east, it is NOT our place, or anyones' to be policing the world. I am sure we have practices that people in other countries don't approve of.

It's just not our place to tell people on the other side of the world how to live.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I am a female member of this board.I am also
anti-muslim,pro-Israel and a fundamental christian.
I also bake cookies,anoy others and make a nuisance
of myself.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

Out of our kick-ass female membership, exactly who has supported the patriarchal ideology that dominates that region..?

You seem to want this to be the case, when more than likely it's quite the opposite - what a weak assumption.

BTW - your soap box broken...

Some of the ats members who declare that the US has no business 'democratizing' Iraq, as an invasion 'selling point', have female themed avatars which may have led the OP to thinking the place is teeming with female America haters, is my guess. This is probably based on the woman who killed her husband and slept with some one who is reportedly awaiting a death by stoning. Hard to say. For weeks and weeks the never changing media has been telling us she only committed adultery and will be stoned for this. Nevertheless, whatever they do, it is not out business to start bogus wars based on whatever the media can sell us. The intent is clearly present, to start a war, and many members at ats are aware of this.

If they want a Constitutional Republic, let them fight and die for one, so that the zionists can flock in within seconds and turn it to a sing sing democracy where everyone stays in a media jail cell of societal persuasion and never hears the truth unless it can be attached to a war.

Yes...a Constitutional Republic. Let them earn theirs. We have enough on our plate restoring ours.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

Way to support your fellow women of the world. Obviously a die hard feminist. Are you kidding me? As a woman, it is not your responsibility to pay attention to how women are treated world-wide? And at that point, not throw a fit about their treatment? You have a free voice here, use it.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
This is hilarious!

Come on ladies, don't you wanted to be treated like piece of property and shamed by your gender...

Most religions I have encountered have deal breakers for a person who truly wants to be enlightened and not suppressed by some type of ridiculous guilt.

Are you serious? If so, that was the worst attempt at persuasion I have ever read...

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Dear dreamwalker74

I watched a film last night called One Fine day. By the end of it I could see where the Muslim male was coming from.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

OK, please describe film. I'm now curious.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

FLAME ON!

What is the point of this thread?

So, do I understand you correctly that you just want to get angry with women for being women, and having the gall to believe in freedom of religion which would include a religion that you don't personally agree with?

Really, is that the point?

If you just want to be pissed off at women, just get married. No need to try and get them to go to the Mid East. Hell, I don't recommend ANYONE go to the Mid East! Doesn't seem to be too hospitable of a place.

[edit on 8/1/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jeh2324

Stating the truth is a form of persuasion?

Damn, guess you're right.

Should start a post about what's going on in the Mall, and not about places women are being subjugated, and forced into slavery. Very confused by your reply. You are a female right? Seriously, take true advantage of the rights you have, and know, across the world, you are among the few women who are allowed to do so.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
My apologizes, I misread your post.

You are only here to stir the pot.

It is like pointing out the sun is bright... What's the point?

[edit on 1-8-2010 by jeh2324]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Why don't these women rise against their oppressors? Why have they taken so much abuse over the centuries?

Another question, what kind of father, or brother, or cousin can kill kin who has been raped, in the name of "honor killing"? For Christs (or Allahs) sake, what happened to protecting and loving your family? It's madness.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join