It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all female ATS members, who support the ways of the middle east.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by State of Mind
Why don't these women rise against their oppressors? Why have they taken so much abuse over the centuries?

Another question, what kind of father, or brother, or cousin can kill kin who has been raped, in the name of "honor killing"? For Christs (or Allahs) sake, what happened to protecting and loving your family? It's madness.

State of Mind, you sound so naive. Women have about as much power in a particular society as the MEN ALLOW.

The more intelligent and enlightened the men are, the more humanely the women are treated.

People who grow up within Radical Islam have been brainwashed into believing their ways are the "Ways of God." It's tragic. Thinking & questioning Islamic traditions are not allowed.

Why do you think it's against the law to criticize Muhammad & the Qu'ran in Islamic countries? Because in open societies where people are allowed to speak the truth, Muhammad & the Qu'ran would be torn apart & exposed for what they are.

SeaWind

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by sweetliberty

I think the entire title and premise of the thread might be a bit unclear to me. Who "supports" abuse but maybe a few whack jobs?

Lucidity, are you kidding? Entire societies support this kind of abuse. Countless people.

SeaWind

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius

Originally posted by Occy Anonymous
Islam is a newer religion then Christianity, and like any religion evolves seperately from society. 500 years ago Chrisitainity was in the exact same place, infact even worse off.

Give Islam another 200 years ago and it will be as "kind and equal" as Christainity is today.

You hold any religion to the same light as society and you're gonna see alot of ugly truths. This thread is so pointless, so many countries have horrible womens rights regardless of religion.

As for making that a reason to invade another country by your logic next stop should be Nepal or any african nation. But no that won't happen, because there's no profit there for them.

Another 200 years? This is the 21'st freakin century! We'll be teleporting when these savages decide "hey, how about a reformation"!

We cant survive another 2 centuries. they need to be walled up inside of saudi (where it began). Women excluded, escapee's would be dealt with.

200 years from now, too much of the world (thanks to idiot bleeding hearts) will be islamified and reformation WILL NOT happen.

Islam is not a religion, its a politcal movement like communism.

You can see how communism in 100 years has crept forward.

Felonius, you are so right! I'm NOT a Christian Fundie, but I could have cheered when I heard Pat Robertson say, "Islam is a violent totalitarian political system disguised as a religion."

I'm so sick of Liberals defending Islam as if it were a genuine religion. Islam will NEVER reform or evolve because it was NEVER spiritual to begin with. A "religion" created by a mass murderer & a pedaphile. Talk about a fraud perpetrated on humanity.

I'm glad someone here is aware.

SeaWind

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
I think the OP was aimed at muslim women who are happy muslims
in the west but to their surprise would not be in a muslim nation.
Thats my take on it anyway. What i would like to know if any
muslim women are allowed to use the computer is,
if a muslim woman dies as a martyre, what would she do with the
70 or so dark eyed virgins?

Lestweforget, only men are rewarded in Paradise with 72 young virgin girls and 28 young boys (originally 100 sex partners, but this was later sanitized down to just the 72 young virgin girls). Later in the Hadiths, this would be changed to an INFINITE number of sex partners in paradise. (I'm guessing they were having trouble recruiting martyrs for their armies, so the reward has to be upped.)

But back to your original question, females who go to their Muslim paradise are allowed to meet their favorite friends & family members.
What? You expected equality for women in their Muslim paradise?

SeaWind

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoX42
reply to post by dreamwalker74

PsychoX42: "I'm not Anti-Christian, but, I am going to have to show you a few things. You are on a ego trip from hell, so, I am going to put some of your society's (Western Ideals) greatest achievements in perspective. Hopefully this will open your mind a little, cause a bit of self-reflection, and make you respect the ideologies of others. And by the way, this is the reason why beliefs are dangerous in general. One can easily be manipulated by them...."

"On the issue of Christian pedophilia, I could provide so many links and sources that it would literally make you vomit, but, I will spare you of this, as you should spare us of your delusional and holier than thou rant of personal righteousness. Keep in mind that the Catholic Church has long been recognized for protecting these violators, and recently, the Obama administration actually provided amnesty for guilty priests around the globe. Why are their no records of such violations from the Muslim religion? Could it be because they actually respect and love their children?
...."

PsychoX42, I'm not a Christian, but it's clear you despise them.

Apparently, you're not aware of the touching story of when Muhammad met his favorite wife. Muhammad was a man in his 50's when he spotted his favorite wife, Aisha.

She was six years old.

To Aisha's father's credit, he would NOT allow Muhammad to have her until she was nine years old.

SeaWind

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Originally posted by dreamwalker74
reply to post by oozyism

Wow didn't realize I was speaking with a true supporter of the "fairness act". Media shouldn't be accurate, it should be fair. Have you ever said anything non PC ever? really, ever? How boring, to always side with the pc masses in order to belong. Ifyou ever do start thinking for yourself:

1. Stop listening to your peers.
2. Stop caring about ridicule.
3. Actually listen to all sources, before condemning them.
4. Don't trust anybody in power.
5. Think for yourself at all times.

I know, difficult to do. But you're already here. Good first step.

No, I'm not taking the PC's side, I'm saying supposed news Agencies (FOX news...) are not news Agencies, they don't report news, rather they distort news to create a distorted image in the minds of the viewers. How did the American population justify the Iraq war? The news helped them.

I don't know to what extent you have been brainwashed, so don't know if it is even possible to make you understand what I mean.

Oozyism, you don't think you've been brainwashed by Media Matters (a Soros operation), the Huffington Post. MSNBC, etc. ? Talk about distorted info to further an agenda! Liberal mainstream media is totally corrupt & dishonest. I have no respect for them.

SeaWind

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeaWind

Originally posted by felonius

Originally posted by Occy Anonymous
Islam is a newer religion then Christianity, and like any religion evolves seperately from society. 500 years ago Chrisitainity was in the exact same place, infact even worse off.

Give Islam another 200 years ago and it will be as "kind and equal" as Christainity is today.

You hold any religion to the same light as society and you're gonna see alot of ugly truths. This thread is so pointless, so many countries have horrible womens rights regardless of religion.

As for making that a reason to invade another country by your logic next stop should be Nepal or any african nation. But no that won't happen, because there's no profit there for them.

Another 200 years? This is the 21'st freakin century! We'll be teleporting when these savages decide "hey, how about a reformation"!

We cant survive another 2 centuries. they need to be walled up inside of saudi (where it began). Women excluded, escapee's would be dealt with.

200 years from now, too much of the world (thanks to idiot bleeding hearts) will be islamified and reformation WILL NOT happen.

Islam is not a religion, its a politcal movement like communism.

You can see how communism in 100 years has crept forward.

Felonius, you are so right! I'm NOT a Christian Fundie, but I could have cheered when I heard Pat Robertson say, "Islam is a violent totalitarian political system disguised as a religion."

I'm so sick of Liberals defending Islam as if it were a genuine religion. Islam will NEVER reform or evolve because it was NEVER spiritual to begin with. A "religion" created by a mass murderer & a pedaphile. Talk about a fraud perpetrated on humanity.

I'm glad someone here is aware.

SeaWind

all religion is violent totalitarian political system. chritianity, islam, judaism, catholicism, mormon, J.W., all of them. there is no difference between any of them.

-subfab

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by subfab
all religion is violent totalitarian political system. chritianity, islam, judaism, catholicism, mormon, J.W., all of them. there is no difference between any of them.

Okay, help me out here.

Where did you get this info?

Quakers and Buddhists are violent? I don't think so.

The Christians that were executed in Afghanistan over this past weekend by the Taliban, they might have begged to differ with you about who is a tad more violent. But they can't, they were executed for carrying a Bible.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by subfab

Okay, help me out here.

Where did you get this info?

Quakers and Buddhists are violent? I don't think so.

The Christians that were executed in Afghanistan over this past weekend by the Taliban, they might have begged to differ with you about who is a tad more violent. But they can't, they were executed for carrying a Bible.

two countries at war. one soldier kills another. which one is more violent? christians, muslims, jewish, buddhist, all are violent. all preach love. all are intolerant of the other.

salem witch trials, the spanish inquisition, holy wars....heck you name the religion you can find trails of violence leading to their front door. all in the name of God.

if God really wanted something done, don't you think He/She could do it without the help of man?

in the middle east like the western culture, religion is the political power behind the elected officials. sending christians to the middle east is like sending a taliban guy to an army base to convert the soldiers. if you look for trouble you will find it. nothing supernatural about it. it's all about politics.

-subfab

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by subfab

I am not in a mood to debate the existence of God, especially when it is impossible to prove or disprove.

However, your statement was that all religions are violent, and that simply is not true.

Quakers and Buddhists are pacifists, that is the opposite of violent.

I would just like to see the trails of violence that lead to those Quakers and Buddhists.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by subfab

I am not in a mood to debate the existence of God, especially when it is impossible to prove or disprove.

However, your statement was that all religions are violent, and that simply is not true.

Quakers and Buddhists are pacifists, that is the opposite of violent.

I would just like to see the trails of violence that lead to those Quakers and Buddhists.

buddhist violence

another article regarding buddhist violence

But Buddhism, like the other great faiths, has not always lived up to its principles - there are numerous examples of Buddhists engaging in violence and even war.

-subfab

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join