It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Mini Tarot Readings

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Hello Sylvie !

Male here , wanted to know if you see any major changes in the near futur

Thanks for your Time !

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Hi Sylvie

I'm a female and I'd like to know if my husband will get the job that he recently had an interview for.

Thank you!

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Hello Thanks for taking the time to do this.

I am male and I am very interested in what the next year brings for me in two areas; career & love life?

Thanks so much

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Hi there. What a great idea, use ATS for practice and get instant feedback. Wish I could do that with massage feedback, sigh. I would like a reading, if you're still doing it.

My question is simply: What do I need to be doing right now?

(I am a woman).

Thank you!

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Hi Sylvie,

I'm female and I would like to know if I will ever find the love of my life/soul mate and whether or not my dreams or anything spiritual has to do with it.

The reason I ask this is my dreams have been bugging me lately. They feel so real and I'm wondering if it's indicative of the future or if it will help me manifest what I want or if they're just helping me learn lessons that will help me evolve and grow as a person and also spiritually.

Thank you so much for your time, I hope you're able to help

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie

Originally posted by DOADOA
ok seriously. i've been having a lot of bad luck in my business venture last year and it seem bad this year too. do you see an improvement?

Hi there,

if you read the other readings, you know I don't mince my words and I'm not very good finding cuddly euphemisms. So I'll give you the straight dope (as I see it, of course, and I could still be wrong).

Your past shows me that your work is very fulfilling to you, but also represents an enormous burden you have to carry. Interestingly, you almost seem to get enjoyment out of that... has anyone in your social ciricle ever told you that you do best in a crisis, or that you seem to virtually blossom when things AREN'T going so well?

If that's the case (and I could be wrong), you have to let go of that mentality... because otherwise you will keep attracting strife and struggle.

Your present tells me that you're working basically 24/7 to make it; you are indeed very ambitious, which can be a good thing but also can be a burden in itself, because you expect so much from yourself that it's hard to live up to your own expectations. There's also an older man here; do you have a business partner?

For the future, I'm afraid I don't have any (outwardly) good news. I'm getting cards that unmistakably tell me that your business will not survive. There's an unexpected event coming up that has to do with a Earth-sign type woman; either she's a creditor or a client or in some way connected to your business. It's an event that you won't see coming, and it will ultimately lead to the close of your business, I'm sorry to say.

I really don't want to let you go like this; I was even drawing more cards that would maybe mitigate what I just said, but they're all negative.

However, I was asking Spirit if He could give you any guidance what to do or what good could come out of this. The cards I drew for "Divine Guidance" tell me that you need to take it easier; some R&R is very much called for -- when all this goes down, give yourself some rest and stop struggling and fighting for a while.

I've had a lot of crap happen in my life (who hasn't?), but in hindsight I found that many of those "bad things" were actual blessings in disguise -- e.g. getting fired from a job that was horrible and that I just stuck with because I thought my hubbie and I needed the money so bad; or getting a terrible sickness that showed me the "error of my ways," etc. Who knows, maybe you need to lose your biz before it gives you a heart attack... I know I'm grasping at straws here, but trust me, the blessings are there if you know to look for them.

Spirit also tells me that you will make a new start AFTER you give yourself a time-out. It will require hard work, but not of the frantic kind that you're doing right now.

I wish you all the best.

excellent, thank you very much for the insight. i see you went the extra mile for me, greatly appreciated.

but i will not fail, not this time, i will defy the laws of the universe if i have to, if i am going to fail, it will be over my dead body and i am not allow to die, not yet, not for a while.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
If you are still there can you answer my question(s) Gender - MALE

I write as a hobby, and I am looking into being more serious with my talent. Will I break through the odds and become published? Will my short stories and possibly novels become famous and or well known? Will I make it as a writer?
Not to be greedy, but what does my future look like in general?

(Mind you that is not my career, I am in University for something entirely different, but a lot of people say I show talent, so I was thinking about writing while pursuing my learned career.)

[edit on 30-7-2010 by TheOneElectric]

[edit on 30-7-2010 by TheOneElectric]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hypntick
reply to post by sylvie

Hi Sylvie. Male here. My only question is what is the outlook of my upcoming move to a new state? Thanks a lot, really appreciate it.

I'm back. It's a workday, but I might be able to squeeze in some readings.

Hypnotick, in your past I see that you've had to wait quite a while for this move and in the meantime felt kind of stuck in place.

The present looks better and you seem to be pretty sure that that is what you want to do, but there are still some nagging doubts and things holding you back emotionally.

That won't change in the near future. It's like you're fighting with yourself whether it's the right thing to do, even while you're making the preparations. You need to learn all you can about your new surroundings so that you can firm your resolve. It doesn't seem to be a bad move for you, but you need to take it day by day, so the move doesn't seem so overwhelming to you.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItsAgentScully

Originally posted by sylvie

Originally posted by ItsAgentScully
What does my future hold?

or some variation of that question, whatever helps.

Thank you

More specific, please.

Ah, okay.

How will my life change in the next year?

It looks here as though in the recent past, you've had your trust betrayed and your heart broken.

Your fortune is turning, though, and right now you're holding up quite well, through clear reasoning and intellect. YOu should already feel that something is in motion and that it's not "Same sh**, different day" anymore.

In the near future, you will fall in love with someone who will be your "knight in shining armor." It looks really, really good. Also, you yourself will have a lot more compassion and will emotionally soften enough to let this person in.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by malakiem
Hi sylvie, please pick a card for me, please?

Okay, I picked a card (actually, two, since I work with two decks simultaneously), which as I understand it, is just a snapshot of things happening right now.

It looks like you are not in the best emotional space right now. There is something that greatly concerns you, something that is or has been hitting you out of the blue. Such unexpected events, even though they can be traumatic at first, almost always have a silver lining, though... they often serve as a wake-up call for you to change something in your life.

Here's how it works: everyone of us has a "blueprint" for their life. As long as you follow that blueprint, things go well, actually, more than well: happy surprises and opportunities will fall into your lap and things go smoothly. If you don't follow your blueprint (e.g., are stuck in your ways and refuse to change when change is called for), Spirit/the Universe will give you gentle nudges at first and then, if you keep ignoring them, will in the end provide a major kick in the butt. Those often come in the form of said unexpected, sometimes somewhat dramatic, events.

Just learn to go with the flow and not resist and things will look up considerably.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
Thanks, OP, for the kind and interesting offer.

OK, let's see...

(I am male)

Question: Tell me about trends for my physical health (deterioration or improvement), and specifically physical pain and pain management.

Thanks in advance.

Okay. Disclaimer: I'm not an expert in medical readings or such, but I'll try. Hope I'm not totally off. Don't know if I can tell you what exactly you have, but more where it's coming from, if you get my drift.

From what you have, I get that it's related to the root chakra; symptoms therefore could be located in the lower half of your body -- knee problems, hips, lower back pain, prostate, etc. For some reason I also get the impression that this might be related to a more overarching condition, lilke diabetes or MS. Am I totally off?

Now here's where it gets interesting. The cause of whatever you have is a very deep-sitting fear that has to do with physical survival that stems from a long time ago and has manifested itself in physical symptoms. You very often get this with children who grew up in unstable, very poor, or abusive families, where literal survial was in question day by day. Again, I may be way off, but that's what I gather from this.

Right now you could make progress in fighting the condition (even though fighting is not the way to go -- you need to accept and HARMONIZE it and integrate the old buried emotions to get rid of it), but it seems like you're not seeing all the options you have to deal with it.

Have you tried alternative approaches, e.g., acupuncture for lower back pain, and such? It's been proven in studies that acupuncture works better for lower back pain than surgery; something to think about if it applies to you.

In the future, you seem to be exploring new ways to deal with this issue. It will still be with you, but you could get much relief if you think outside the box instead of just following mainstream medicine.

Good luck!

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Hello OP!
My gender is male. I'm curious about your talents and I hope to hear from you.

Can you tell me about my future. Like what will I be doing in a couple decades.
Also can you tell me about my future spouse? There's a girl I' writing to and I'm interested into seeing if she's the one for me.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Romantic_Rebel]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Wow.

Uncannily close to the truth. Not 100%, but close.

I really appreciate it. Thank you so much. This must be very exhausting for you, but it looks like you are making a lot of people happy.

As an aside, this thread got me thinking about the origins of the Tarot. As far as I know the origins are unknown, right? Or is there some strong evidence now? I have read a number of theories over the years here and there...some say it's from Egypt, others Mesopotamia or India, others claim was a hidden Cathar liturgy or some other form of covert, hetertodox thing...I don't know what to believe. Any ideas?

Again, thanks for your time.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Hi sylvie, if you find time, feel free to give me a reading. I'm male. Many thanks

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tragic
Good evening Sylvie,

If you feel up to it, I would like a reading.

I am female and my question is hmm ...

How do things look financially for my family? (will they get easier soon?)

Thank you in advance for your time.

Hello there,

I see in your recent past that you were really stuck financially. It looks like you had problems to pay the bills and the collection agencies were ringing your phone of the hook... a lot of struggle and fighting here.

Right now things are starting to look up, though. A male figure (your husband or a financial expert) is or has been putting a lot of thought into finding a solution for your dilemma. I'm not talking about hard work here, but more an intellectual solution -- a strategy to get you out of debt or something like that.

The future looks a lot brighter; you'll be getting a chance to start from scratch and do it right this time.

Oh, and one thing I noticed: if I were you, I'd change my username and "location" description ASAP -- if you project negative stuff like that into the Universe, you'll get the same in response. If you feel like a victim, that's what you'll be. So change your username to "optimist" or something and your location to "somewhere over the rainbow" or whatever, and apply the same principle on the rest of your life.

If you notice that you keep repeating things like, "We can't afford that, we're broke," that's what your reality will be. Or "We're dirt poor", or "Money doesn't grow on trees", etc., etc. Stop putting out negative statements about your financial situation and start positive affirmation... but for them to work, you really have to believe in them.

Even if you pray to God to help you, if you come from a space of lack, that's what will be reflected back to you... and you will create more lack, not more money. See what I'm getting at?

Best is an affirmation like: "I'm always able to pay bills and still have money left over." make that your daily mantra and things will change.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienMenace
Good evening,

If you have time, I would like to have a reading.

I'm a male; a King of Swords, if you will.

I'm facing a tough decision in my relationship and I would like guidance on the outcome if I follow my current path.

Hi AlienMenace, sorry to hear about your problems. It seems as if not too long ago, you were completely devastated emotionally and really had to pick yourself up off the floor to keep going.

Currently, I see a woman with you who is very fiery and emotional, maybe a bit hot-headed at times; she could be a bit of a drama queen and rather strong-willed. What I'm getting about her is that she is either going away on a journey/trip or moving away. Is that what you're struggling with?

In the future, I see you being single for a while and kind of withdraw from the dating game because you're tired of fighting, competing, etc. It may actually be quite good for you -- you're emotionally exhausted and may need a break from all the drama.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Wow, that was pretty spot on.

I don't think you've lost your touch at all.

As far as the user name etc goes - That is just a name I usually use for games and what. The full name I normally use is Tragically Delicious. It's a joke between my daughter and myself. As for the location, yes thank I will change that.

I have been doing exactly what you suggest for about the past month or so. Definately been doing a lot of learning lately.

Thank you so much for your time

Much Love

edited to add: I wonder if the intellectual solution my see is my attorney trying to win my lawsuit. It could also be my husband, hes been trying to decide whether to stay in his current job or to take on being an insurance adjuster.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Tragic]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
Hi, Sylvie. Thanks for the opportunity of your readings.

I am male.

Is the current path I am following a good one?

Yes, it does look very much like it. In the past, I see some major anger issues, but it seems you have conquered them to a large degree.

Currently, your life is emotionally very rich and filled with positive experiences as well as a positive attitude from yourself.

In the future, you will shift from being a social butterfly and ecstatic feelings to a more nurturing environment -- which might include emotional commitment, family life, strong bonds. A perfect progression if you ask me. ;o)

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by CBS01
reply to post by sylvie

Sylvie:
I hope you're doing well this evening. I'm kinda bored right now and curious about this subject so it fits perfectly well with me at the moment. First of all I'm a man in a position that can no longer participate in the competitive world I used to live in. My specific question is, do you see me finding an activity I'm passionate about that will allow me to meet some kind of contentment the rest of my life, business, arts, whatever? If the cards happen to give any direction to look in, that would be a huge bonus! I'm grateful for your time regardless of your response.....
Regards,
CBS01

Hi there,

I didn't do past, present, and future on this one, but more of an open question. First of all, one of your greatest pluses seems to be that you have a lot of integrity, trustworthiness and strength of character. People may be instinctively drawn to you because you exude those qualities and they can feel it. You should put that to work for you somehow... I think some kind of humanitarian or charitable work -- giving to others emotionally -- would be a very good path for you to take.

Even though you're male, you have an almost maternal aura about you. As I said before, I'm getting again and again that you have an incredibly rich inner life and are very generous in opening your heart and making other people feel warm and welcome. That is so rare in our society these days, you could be a very healing influence on many people who are in great need of love and nurturing.

You could be a particularly beneficial influence for the sick and dying, that's what I'm seeing here. You would do extremely well visiting terminally ill children in hospitals, or even volunteer in a hospice.

I also think that if you do that, you'd be the one gaining the most from it... it will be a very fulfilling and soul-nurturing experience for you as well. More power to you.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
Thanks for offering your time! My question is:

will my boyfriends book take off?

I am female

Edit: I decided to ask a question about him and not me.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by nunya13]

Yes, it very much looks like it. Is he working with an agent or something, a female? Because it shows me that that's the beginning of something very positive for him. As for the outcome, it appears very much as though his book will be a success and will open up many new opportunities.

Just remember: no matter how well received a book is, it's very unlikely you will get filthy rich and famous with it. Unless you're a Stephen King who writes god knows how many books a year and gets humungous advances at this point, it's highly unlikely that you're going to make a living from it. I looked into it myself because I've been in the process of writing a book as well. Just tell your boyfriend not to quit his day job yet! ;o)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join