It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Mini Tarot Readings

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Thanks Sylvie! Unbelievable! Absolutely unbelievably accurate. You should go back to reading professionally. You truly have a gift for it. I have been vacillating back and forth on continuing my education, but the uncertainty of the economy and future job prospects have kept me in a stagnate mode. What the heck, I'll go for it!

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I'll be your guinea pig.

Male, 25 years young.

EDIT - Baaah, just read your page 8 post. Buenas noches.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Shark VA84]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jewels2007
Hi Sylvie

I'm a female and I'd like to know if my husband will get the job that he recently had an interview for.

Thank you!

In the past, did your husband (or did he want to) work from home or have his own business? That's what it looks like here. Did he abandon that desire to find employment?

Right now there seems to be an older woman who is contemplating the candidates for the job, weighing the various pluses and minuses. (I could be wrong on this one, but that's what I *think* I see here.

Unfortunately, it looks like a younger guy will be chosen for the job -- not your husband. However, going back to the past cards, I think he'd be much happier anyway if he could work from home or have his own business. Maybe he should rethink that job application issue...

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

From the cards I am getting, I assume you are female and are looking for a male partner. Correct me if I'm wrong.

yes i am female

In the past, you were with a man who was either quite a bit younger than you or had a child of his own. He was a very smart but somewhat aloof guy -- not very emotional and sometimes living in his own little world.

yes

That man seems to still be around today, though... could it be that he's just a friend? He seems to be a very artistic type, extremely creative, but he's not the kind of person that will devote his entire life to you and carry you on his hands... he's simply too busy for that with all his other passions. He does seem to me the right guy for you, though. I'm getting a strong fulfillment aspect here.

wow

So this guy's right under your nose, all you have to do is realize he's the one. In the near future, some kind of artistic/creative endeavor will bring you closer together, and love is definitely in the cards.

very possibly?

thank you very much, the best reading i ever had and for free too

you are good

namste

[edit on 30-7-2010 by meremortal]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie

Originally posted by Rocker-Mtl
Hello Sylvie !

Male here , wanted to know if you see any major changes in the near futur

Thanks for your Time !

HI there, as I told other posters before: you asked a very unspecific question, so you have to expect that the answer will be equally unspecific. But here it goes:

In your recent past, I see that you're a go-getter, and there's quite a bit of fighting involved. You're very argumentative and aggressively pursue what you want. You may win, but on the way to victory there may be some bloody noses (as a metaphor).

Right now, the picture is pretty much the same. You are (or are about to) reap some well-deserved reward, but still you feel like you have to fight against the competition. It appears to me as if you'd get the reward anyway -- it's really you who feels that if you don't have to fight for something, it's not worth it receiving it at all.

In the near future, Fortuna is ready to pour her cornucopia out on you, but I see you sitting there like you don't really want what she's offering you. Did your Dad tell you that "there's no such thing as a free lunch"? He must have, because you seem to be unable to accept gifts from the Universe.

Think about this and change your attitude. Life could be a lot easier if you'd give up the fightin'. ;o)

WOW Thanks Sylvie , you are right on and Amazing !

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

i know you are busy but my sister was so impressed with the reading you gave me ,she is desperate for a reading also, she is not on ATS though, can you do a distant reading for her please, (she lives in a different country to me, if that helps) it would be much appreciated x
she thinks her partner is cheating on her!

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
female 42y/o australia

question: will i stay married.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienMenace
Good evening,

If you have time, I would like to have a reading.

I'm a male; a King of Swords, if you will.

I'm facing a tough decision in my relationship and I would like guidance on the outcome if I follow my current path.

Hi AlienMenace, sorry to hear about your problems. It seems as if not too long ago, you were completely devastated emotionally and really had to pick yourself up off the floor to keep going.

Currently, I see a woman with you who is very fiery and emotional, maybe a bit hot-headed at times; she could be a bit of a drama queen and rather strong-willed. What I'm getting about her is that she is either going away on a journey/trip or moving away. Is that what you're struggling with?

In the future, I see you being single for a while and kind of withdraw from the dating game because you're tired of fighting, competing, etc. It may actually be quite good for you -- you're emotionally exhausted and may need a break from all the drama.

Thank you very much!

Very good! The environment and your description of her tell me you're in tune.
Your interpretation considering the amount of information you had was impressive.

I'm at a fork in the road with my spouse. It sounds like maybe I've subconsciously chosen a different path than I thought. That tells me I need to be more conscious of my actions based on my willful intent. If I do not want her to go away/move or have myself withdraw (separate), I need to take action to change that path. Hmmm... *thoughtful beard scratching.

You said that future path may be good for me, but maybe there's an even better alternative, if I know what future I'm actually creating for myself.

Makes sense to me, even if my explanation was confusing.

Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AProphet1233

Originally posted by AProphet1233
Past:
Do my ancestors smile on me from heaven? Do they agree with the life I'm currently living?

Present:
Will I get the job I recently applied for?

Future:
Will I find my long lost love?

Sorry, I didn't mean to try and cheat the system.

Ok, I'll go practical.

Present:
Will I get the job I recently applied for?

In the past, it looks like you've worked in an organization with a strong hierarchy -- could have been a larger firm in "corporate America." You were actually very lucky at the time to get that job, it was a real breakthrough for you.

The present looks like you have decided to take it a bit more easy -- either your new job is in a completely different field (specifically the arts), or you simply feel that you need change of scenery. The situation has a playful element to it, like you want to see what you're worth in the marketplace and how much you can get by changing firms.

The future looks good -- there's definitely a new beginning in the cards, but it won't fall into your lap. You'll have to prove yourself and work hard to get a good start.

This is perfectly accurate. You're very talented.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by AProphet1233]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon

Am I doing the right thing by staying here in my present situation? Should I pack it up and move on or continue with my current goal? In other words, should I be where I am, doing what I'm doing? Is it worth the sacrifice?

--airspoon

“It is better to strive in one’s own dharma than to succeed in the dharma of another. Nothing is ever lost in following one’s own dharma. -Krishna

I have a question:

Will my son live to see a cure for his disease?

Sri Oracle

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I see you as a woman who really should have a family and kids,

However, in your recent past, it looks like you have very much focused on work and your career, ., and haven't had much time to concentrate on personal matters.

In your present, you seem to have a lot of anger inside of you, and you have a hard time letting go. It looks to me like you're clinging to some kind of negative belief that keeps you from moving on towards the life you should have and that would make you really happy.

It might even be that you have already manifested that illness you were talking about -- have you?

In the near future, you will retreat from the "scene" for a while, either to recuperate or just to give yourself a break and be able to think.

After that, you could get together with someone who might be a coworker of yours, but I don't get any specific person in the cards. Nevertheless, this will lead you on the path of purity and fulfillment.

1. I have 2 grown kids.
2. I focused on spiritual matters and entered a monastery. I also got a college degree to combine work and spirituality.
3. Yes, very angry recently. Belief that I have to do what other people want me to do to make them happy but they either aren't happy anyway, or say they want something else to be happy. I just figured this out.
4. Yep, chronic illness since 1994, but six different doctors told me I was going to die after a drug reaction a few years ago. I didn't die.
5. Daughter bought her own house and will be moving out. I decided to stop asking for assistance and to stop asking my kids for their opinions. I think that counts as a retreat.
6. I am retired, but it sounds as if the possible man is still a possibility, depending on what I do during my "retreat" time.

Thanks. That was fun and pretty accurate.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Thanks for the time.. I am a male by the way and a young adult looking for job

Past: Well i could only think of the 2 years duration when my mum went oversea for work.. or maybe the fact that my dad not always around

Present: Working hard to achieve a goal? That could be my degree that i completed so i guess you can say that goal has been achieved
Or that goal you've mentioned could be another on-going goal that is getting into a relationship. I have experienced some opportunities passed by and learned from that and to become more proactive

Future: Well i guess there aint no shortcut for me then. It's fine - I always believe you need effort if you really want something.

And my skin condition is not acne, I have this condition when the weather gets too hot or a couple minutes into an exercise, my skin would get prickly and itchy followed by tiny bumps on the itchy spots. Afterward i will be physically drained, tired. Went to some doctors but they didnt really cure it. Lately it's been resurfacing again after being dormant for a year. Thanks again for your help

EDIT: the future of your reading, how far can a tarot card tap into? I heard 6 months or so. oh and if it's not too much of a trouble, perhaps you could tell me which card you got for my case - if you still remember of course
thx

[edit on 31-7-2010 by weeuweed]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Hi I was wondering if you could do a reading for me? I am a female. I was just wondering if I was choosing the right career path?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by EminenceofAeon
Hi! I love this sort of thing so please feel free to practice on me!

My question is:

Will my book, should I persue to write it, be very successful and well known?

//edit out to make ONE question lol

I am female.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by EminenceofAeon]

Let's see...

You have a lot of integrity, but it somehow seems that you're always on guard, fearing real or perceived attacks from others. Loosen up and trust more -- that way you give the Universe a chance to send beneficial surprises your way.

Fear is also the dominating aspect of the present... but it's not so much the fear of failure but the fear of success, as paradoxical as that sounds. Before you can get successful, you need to do some soul-searching and make some changes within. Are you secretly afraid that success as an author could change you in a negative way or become a burden at some point? You need to eradicate that apprehension before you can move on.

In the future, I see a man working with you regarding that book -- either an agent, a publisher, or some kind of advisor, who will get you on the right track. But you have to be open to success first, as I said.

Wow... and I really don't believe in this stuff past the fun aspect
. No wonder you used to do this for a living lol. Pretty spot on.

I also suppose that I would be considered 'uptight' by most of the crazier carefree partiers of my age group as well. Lol

Yes the psychologist in me believes that what keeps me from working on this story ( Which I have been forming and refining in my head since I was a child... I actually have no doubt that it could be the next 'big' fantasy book series ) is indeed the fear of success. No clue how to overcome it though...

Thankyou for your time and effort.

If you ever need to knock the rust off again feel free to send me a U2U!

[edit on 31-7-2010 by EminenceofAeon]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Female

When will I see my baby Keke again?

Thank you!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by riiver
Hi there. What a great idea, use ATS for practice and get instant feedback. Wish I could do that with massage feedback, sigh. I would like a reading, if you're still doing it.

My question is simply: What do I need to be doing right now?

(I am a woman).

Thank you!

HI Riiver,

the cards show that recently you have neglected "matters of the heart." It looks like you're very focused on job/money matters at the moment, and your life seems kind of dull and lackluster.

In the future, you need to focus on having fun, "smelling the roses," and if you have a partner, spend more time with him. The cards are very clear in that you should take life easier and concentrate on what's REALLY important.

Someone smart (forgot who) once said that voicing regrets on their deathbed, NO ONE says, "I wish I had worked more," or "I wish I had finished that big project at the office." It's always "I wish I had spent more quality time with my family," or "I wish I had enjoyed life more while I could."

Not saying you're on your deathbed or anything, but I find that it puts things into perspective.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hello, What info would I have to give you for you to give me a reading?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Hello, I'm a 46 year old female who would like to know if I will ever find true love. Thanks in advance!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sparkly_Eyed777
Hi Sylvie,

I'm female and I would like to know if I will ever find the love of my life/soul mate and whether or not my dreams or anything spiritual has to do with it.

The reason I ask this is my dreams have been bugging me lately. They feel so real and I'm wondering if it's indicative of the future or if it will help me manifest what I want or if they're just helping me learn lessons that will help me evolve and grow as a person and also spiritually.

Thank you so much for your time, I hope you're able to help

Hi there,

it looks like in the past, you have been too afraid to truly let someone in. Don't know what the root cause of that was, but it seems that you haven't found the right person yet because you've been walking around "blindfolded."

Right now, you're sowing the seeds for that to change, though. You've been thinking a lot lately and have decided that you really need to go for it if you ever want a decent love life. Maybe you've also looked within and realized that it's you holding yourself back from having that experience.

For the near future (that's give or take 6 months), they show that you could meet this person at college or some other institution of learning (could be a workshop, a seminar, an art class, or whatever). This man is a very mature, responsible, and dependable person, maybe older than you, but not necessarily.

Good luck!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
If you are still there can you answer my question(s) Gender - MALE

I write as a hobby, and I am looking into being more serious with my talent. Will I break through the odds and become published? Will my short stories and possibly novels become famous and or well known? Will I make it as a writer?
Not to be greedy, but what does my future look like in general?

(Mind you that is not my career, I am in University for something entirely different, but a lot of people say I show talent, so I was thinking about writing while pursuing my learned career.)

[edit on 30-7-2010 by TheOneElectric]

[edit on 30-7-2010 by TheOneElectric]

Hello,

it looks like you have a lot of enthusiasm for writing, and so far you've been taking a rather easy-going approach to it. If you go the route to want to get published and potentially famous, though, I see that you will only cause yourself a lot of heartache (and headaches). You'll end up frustrated and possibly with a severe writer's block that you'll have a hard time to overcome.

Here's a suggestion: why not self-publish through one of the outlets, such as iUniverse, etc.? I've looked into it before, because fact is that big publishers don't accept certain kinds of manuscripts (e.g., memoirs of non-famous people) and that other kinds just don't do so well (e.g., poems, short stories, etc.). Besides, if you go through a publisher, you won't see your book published until years from now.

Think about that self-publishing option... you'll be better off.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join