Free Mini Tarot Readings

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I used to read Tarot cards professionally, but am a bit rusty, so I need some guinea pigs to practice on.

I was thinking of doing 3-card readings -- past, present, future -- for you guys. You will have to be specific with your questions, though... this is not the right setup for a "general" reading.

I can do some now and some later this evening, and then we'll see. I do have a full-time job, so I won't be able to hang out and do this all day long. If I get bombarded with requests, I'll have to be selective, sorry.

Who's first?

Oh, and I forgot to mention: please tell me whether you're male or female -- makes it a lot easier to figure out who the people are that sometimes come up in the cards.

Also, I don't answer questions about when you will die or lottery numbers and such.

And last but not least: feedback would be nice so I know whether I was spot-on, dead wrong, or something in between. Thanks!

[edit on 29-7-2010 by sylvie]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Past:
Do my ancestors smile on me from heaven? Do they agree with the life I'm currently living?

Present:
Will I get the job I recently applied for?

Future:
Will I find my long lost love?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Someone was already trying to do one card readings, I think it got away from her. I was on page 6, and have been waiting for a long time still.

That said, since I am on page 1 this time, my question would be:
My family and I, are we in a safe, protected place now, and where we are moving to next year, is it also "right" , safe, and protected. No harm to come to us.

It's kind of vague, but not really. Hope specific enough for a mini read.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AProphet1233

Sorry, I think you misunderstood. You ask ONE question, I'm telling you the different aspects of the situation. ;o)

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I would be very happy to be one of your band of guinea pigs.
1. Will i ever find a 'soulmate'
2. Will i be alive on the 1 jan 2013
3.WIll i ever be able to reverse into a parking space. (thats just for fun)

Thanks

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Past: What country I'm I born in

Present: Will it be possible for me to be a friend with this girl once again? Her name is Chloe and currently we aren't talking to each other due to issues

Future: Who is my future girl/wife? Give me her physical description, race, nationality and her name

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I would very much like to put myself forward as a guinea pig

Will i have more children?

Thank you

[edit on 29/7/10 by boo1981]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hello,

In which country and/or city will I live next year?

Thanks!

Dunno if the question is too specific...

SfB

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Segfault Bug]

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Segfault Bug]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AProphet1233
Past:
Do my ancestors smile on me from heaven? Do they agree with the life I'm currently living?

Present:

Future:
Will I find my long lost love?

Sorry, I didn't mean to try and cheat the system.

Ok, I'll go practical.

Present:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
A three card reading doesnt mean three questions, just so you all dont overwhelm the poor reader here.

Edit to add a better question,

Will Americans wake up in time to stop the mess going on?

Or phrase it however it works best for your method.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
am i destined to be single for the rest of my life

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
Someone was already trying to do one card readings, I think it got away from her. I was on page 6, and have been waiting for a long time still.

That said, since I am on page 1 this time, my question would be:
My family and I, are we in a safe, protected place now, and where we are moving to next year, is it also "right" , safe, and protected. No harm to come to us.

It's kind of vague, but not really. Hope specific enough for a mini read.

Hi there,

so here's what it looks like to me (and I may be wrong, so be gentle with me ;o)):

In the past, you may have lived in someone else's home, a very smart, female person, maybe your mother.

Currently, where you live, you are under strong protection by a rather energetic man. It feels like a good situation to me, where you can feel sheltered and safe.

In the near future, your choice of location will be the most logical one -- in other words, a pragmatic rather than an emotional decision, but the cards also indicate that you may feel homesick, at least for a while.

If I were you, I'd stay where you are right now... but of course I don't really know your situation and what it's all about.

Hope this helps somewhat.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Hi there! Here is my question:

Am I doing the right thing by staying here in my present situation? Should I pack it up and move on or continue with my current goal? In other words, should I be where I am, doing what I'm doing? Is it worth the sacrifice?

Thanks.

--airspoon

[edit on 29-7-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Lol, this one is funny.

Again, sorry for setting the 3 question precedent.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
I would be very happy to be one of your band of guinea pigs.
1. Will i ever find a 'soulmate'
3.WIll i ever be able to reverse into a parking space. (thats just for fun)

Thanks

I'll answer the soulmate question.

It looks to me as though you had a pretty dull, boring life in the past -- something like an unfulfilled housewife existence.

Your present, however, looks very different. It seems as if you broke out of that rut and are now on the victory path -- charging ahead and feeling more empowered than you have in a long time. Right now is the perfect time for you to manifest what you want in life, because you have the right mindset to do so.

The future looks great: keep that mindset I just described, and you'll find love very, very soon. In fact, there's even a card that indicates particular swiftness here -- so finding your soulmate should be imminent, I'd say within the next 2 or 3 months.

Good luck to you!!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
What does come up about my current situation, past, present and most importantly, future?

(Yes, I want the question vague and raw. Just report what you think you see, whatever it is, if you would be so kind as to just go for it.
)

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
i would like a reading

am i going to be rich soon? am i am i? huh huh huh? boy i cant wait to be filthy rich!!

[edit on 29-7-2010 by DOADOA]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Past: What country I'm I born in

Present: Will it be possible for me to be a friend with this girl once again? Her name is Chloe and currently we aren't talking to each other due to issues

Future: Who is my future girl/wife? Give me her physical description, race, nationality and her name

Sorry, as I said to the other poster, only ONE question. Also, I'm not a psychic, so I won't be able to give you a detailed description and the NAME of your future wife.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Will anyone close to me or myself die by next years end?

(Hmmm this should be specific enough, no?)

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Sorry for the mishaps i caused

Here answer this question:
Will it be possible for me to be a friend with this girl once again? Her name is Chloe and currently we aren't talking to each other due to issues

If this question cannot be answered please answer this question I'm I going to find love?

[edit on 29-7-2010 by starwarsisreal]

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join