It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Mini Tarot Readings

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nurv47
Will anyone close to me or myself die by next years end?

(Hmmm this should be specific enough, no?)

Not answering questions about you or anyone around you dying, either.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Hi Sylvie!

Great thread - thanks!

My question is : I've had a pretty crappy last year - do you see things improving anytime soon?

John

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie
Not much, but I hope it helps.

On the contrary! Thanks for that. Peace.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Just thought I would let you know how you did.

"In the past, you may have lived in someone else's home, a very smart, female person, maybe your mother. "
-------
No, always my house, but my mom (rest her soul) was extremely smart, mensa smart actually. You might be picking up on me missing my son, who has his own family now.

"Currently, where you live, you are under strong protection by a rather energetic man. It feels like a good situation to me, where you can feel sheltered and safe."
-------
How about strong man, energetic protection? Hubby is a truck driver, very strong, but not energetic. Hard worker and protective though. But the energetic male energy could be coming from 2 very protective male dogs? They are around me all the time, day and night. It is a good situation, and hubby is very good and supports me.

"In the near future, your choice of location will be the most logical one -- in other words, a pragmatic rather than an emotional decision, but the cards also indicate that you may feel homesick, at least for a while. "
------
Definitely a practical choice, but we're going to make it acreage, and closer to where hubby is working. No family here, but still missing my son, the new location actually brings me a province closer to him. I'm probably still a little homesick for him, just being far away.

"If I were you, I'd stay where you are right now... but of course I don't really know your situation and what it's all about. "
------
Probably here still for another year to get ahead financially.

Not too bad for an online reading. Just had to tweak it a little to what I know to be, and it makes sense. I'd say you had the basic energies right.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by snowspirit]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Could I get, well, just a general life reading? I need to see if what you get is the same thing I am continually getting.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
reply to post by sylvie

Sorry for the mishaps i caused

Here answer this question:
Will it be possible for me to be a friend with this girl once again? Her name is Chloe and currently we aren't talking to each other due to issues

If this question cannot be answered please answer this question I'm I going to find love?

[edit on 29-7-2010 by starwarsisreal]

I'm having problems with your cards for the recent past. They show a breakthrough and a mother figure (i.e., an older woman), but for the life of me I can't figure out what it means for your case.

About Chloe: she is still very much in your life, even if you don't think she is. At least I suppose that's who I'm seeing here in your present. She's a dark-haired girl, very down-to-earth and grounded, maybe a little materialistic at times. Her sun sign could be a Taurus, Virgo, or Capricorn, or at the very least she should display the characteristics of those sun signs... at times almost too serious for her age, thinking and feeling deeply, not a risk-taker but more of a safety-oriented person. If this is her, then it would take only a minimal effort from you to reconcile with her; she's not gone by any means.

Your future cards are a father figure and a lightness in handling your problems; don't know what that means again, maybe you can make sense out of it.

But yes, give Chloe a call; she is still part of your life.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
HI I am about to move a long distance to get a fresh start Single male and this is a my question. Is the move good for me at this stage of my life. thanks true believer here.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

sylvie there is a problem though i met her only online via a friend (I only know her also online only). I really wish I can go to her but it's not easy because she lives in Australia(I lived in LA btw) and it's not easy to go up to her since she's simply an online friend. She'll probably refuse to to answer my message if i send one. she's blond but i believe she changes her hair color.look i know it's too much but i'm trying to sort things out because i feel guilty of harassing her in the past.

(you are accurate abourt Chloe's personality though)

sun sign is taurus because her birthday is on April 24

[edit on 29-7-2010 by starwarsisreal]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I love this sort of thing!! I hope you have time to answer my question. First I am female. I would like to ask about finances. What do you see in the cards as far as finances in the next months?? Thanks in advance if you have time to get to me!!!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by caitlinfae
reply to post by sylvie

Hello Sylvie!

You have Sairie as your avatar, I love her...I use the faerie cards too for reading, so would be happy to trade reading with you, should you ever want an exchange, but I would like to take you up on your offer of a little reading now if I may. It's very kind of you and I'm happy to be a guinea pig.

Will keep it simple, and not give anything away....love life please, whatever comes up for me in your reading. Sometimes a neutral reading from someone is the most helpful, so thank you in advance.

much love

Cait xxx

Sure, Cait, I love readings too, so if you want to give me one, I'll be happy to get one.

I assume you're female and have or are looking for a male partner, but I may be wrong in this case, because your "present" cards have someone in them that could be a woman.

In your recent past, I see you being single, but happily single. You're very independent and spiritual and can live quite well on your own. You have a very strong personality and don't usually "settle" for someone less than optimal. I'm getting the impression that you have a really beautiful spirit.

Now for the present: this is tough. I'm almost feeling tempted to say that right now you're with or close to a woman who's quite a bit older than you. This person has a very calming and soothing influence on you; he/she is someone with a strong emotional side and not afraid to show it -- but every now and then he/she could display a little bit of a temper as well. Nothing bad, though, just enough to keep them interesting. A very beneficial influence.
(As an afterthought, this could also be your grandma, but since you asked about your love life, I will assume it isn't.)

In the near future, you will embark on a journey -- either alone or together with this woman. I feel it may be business-related because the logical/pragmatical aspect is very strong here.

That's all I'm getting right now; hope it helps.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
ok seriously. i've been having a lot of bad luck in my business venture last year and it seem bad this year too. do you see an improvement?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Should I bug out and prepare for the coming revolution?

Thanks

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
Hi Sylvie,

About six months ago I was cautious of all forms of divination, I wanted all my tarot cards and other media out of the house. Given away or thrown away it did not make much difference to me at the time.

I think I was looking to be "Saved"; and my soul was my number one focus. Weeks would pass with me praying daily and asking for forgiveness of every and any trespass I could imagine.

I now seem to be in a more leveled place and a more sedate attitude once again about aliens, demons, and souls.

I would like you to consider a reading for me. This is not a test and there are no 'right or wrong' answers for me. I am most certain of my future in many aspects but one...my relationship with my partner of 23 years.

Q: Will my partner ever fall back in-love with me? This is not a question of Love, that part I would never question.

Thank you

Hi there,

here's what I got:

In your recent past, the cards I got basically spell out "domestic oppression." That doesn't necessarily mean you were battered or anything, but that the atmosphere at your home may have felt very stifling to you; stagnant, maybe a bit controlling.

In your present, it seems that you delude yourself into thinking everything is just fine. I'm getting here that things are not that great at home, and that your "perfect-world" scenario that you either pretend to have or that you think you can create with some effort, is not real.

In the near future, I see that you will have a breakthrough of some sort. You will be a lot more energetic and assertive than you feel now, and you will make some necessary changes in the way you live.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bachrk
reply to post by sylvie

Hi Sylvie,

I'd love a reading! Thank you!!
Tell me anything

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Bachrk]

Sorry, but the more unspecific the question, the more unspecific the answer. Why don't you tell me what you REALLY want to you, whether you're male or female, and I'll do a reading.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Hello
Ive never had a tarot card reading despite it being right up my alley. You'll have to forgive me im not sure about what type of question would be appropriate. I have little to no interest in knowing about money or specific jobs or exactly where ill live, but I would like to know deeper things like who I was in a past life, who I am now from an onlookers perpective and how I will turn out for the rest of the incarnation if you catch my drift. However, any information at all would still be very interesting to me.

Thank you for your time.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Segfault Bug
Hello,

In which country and/or city will I live next year?

Thanks!

Dunno if the question is too specific...

SfB

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Segfault Bug]

I'm getting the impression that you could have moved earlier, but that you found excuses not to do it back then... maybe the time wasn't right, or you still had obligations to tend to, etc.

Unfortunately, that point in time would have been YOUR window of opportunity to get out of Dodge. Right now, I don't see you moving anywhere (that's the present). It looks to me like you're currently stagnating in your job and that's why you feel the time to move on may come soon.

I honestly don't know if that's going to happen. IF you did move, it would be to a mountainous region -- can't tell you which city or country -- even Alaska could be a possibility. What it feels like to me right now is that you're going to be stuck where you are for a while, due to an emotional involvement, i.e., a love interest/romantic involvement, possibly even an engagement.

Interesting, thank you, sylvie! That was a good reading, better than I'd expected honestly. You are very good!

I'd really not want to go to a mountainous region, but it does make *a lot* of sense if I continue in my job.

About the emotional involvement, that's more difficult to believe, because I've always thought my career comes first, but who knows? Next year, I'll post again in this thread to let people know what happened, hehe.

Cheers,

SfB

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Hi Sylvie!

And thank you for your time!!

My question is, will I get pregnant soon? Or something like that

edit to add that I'm female.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by galatea]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
My question, will my younger son be able to move past the trauma and have a happy successful life?

I don't know if I read this correctly, but the recent past looks to me as though your son has been involved in some kind of legal case. Whether it was a custody case due to a divorce or something else, or he got himself into trouble with the law, I can't tell. I drew some extra cards to get to the bottom of this... I'd say the divorce case is more likely.

Right now, he is very withdrawn and you probably feel that he is shutting you out. Maybe he's staying in his room a lot, etc., but to me it looks here that that's his way of healing himself, not something unhealthy that needs to be stopped.

In the near future, though, sorry to say, it could take a turn for the worse. While he seems OK right now, the future cards show signs of depression, due to him feeling things so deeply. He's a very emotional kid that takes things to heart easily. If you have more than one kid, he was probably the one you never had to punish because he'd beat himself up for the things he did wrong.

Since you've asked, you're probably already worried about him, and I'd say, yes, get him help now, while he's still halfway stable. Maybe you could try counseling for him; he's the type that should respond well to it. Good luck!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
Hi I'd love a reading please.

Do I have to ask a question or can I just get a general reading?
I'm game for whatever you get.

Thanks!

- Lee

As I said, the more specific the question, the more specific the answer.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
Hi Sylvie,

About six months ago I was cautious of all forms of divination, I wanted all my tarot cards and other media out of the house. Given away or thrown away it did not make much difference to me at the time.

I think I was looking to be "Saved"; and my soul was my number one focus. Weeks would pass with me praying daily and asking for forgiveness of every and any trespass I could imagine.

I now seem to be in a more leveled place and a more sedate attitude once again about aliens, demons, and souls.

I would like you to consider a reading for me. This is not a test and there are no 'right or wrong' answers for me. I am most certain of my future in many aspects but one...my relationship with my partner of 23 years.

Q: Will my partner ever fall back in-love with me? This is not a question of Love, that part I would never question.

Thank you

Hi there,

here's what I got:

In your recent past, the cards I got basically spell out "domestic oppression." That doesn't necessarily mean you were battered or anything, but that the atmosphere at your home may have felt very stifling to you; stagnant, maybe a bit controlling.

In your present, it seems that you delude yourself into thinking everything is just fine. I'm getting here that things are not that great at home, and that your "perfect-world" scenario that you either pretend to have or that you think you can create with some effort, is not real.

In the near future, I see that you will have a breakthrough of some sort. You will be a lot more energetic and assertive than you feel now, and you will make some necessary changes in the way you live.

Damn those cards! LOL, yours are as bad as mine are (I never did throw them away).

Your reading was spot on, if my question was of that nature, but really I want to know about my Partner. This person means so much to me and I could not fathom anyone else, I just want the passion we once had and his block is more than I can understand. So, I thought I would ask, what harm is there in hoping a man falls in love again.

Damn you Tarot for being honest about the wrong question LOL

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join