It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Mini Tarot Readings

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Hi Sylvie,

I would be honoured if you could do a quick reading for me. I am just getting started with Tarot myself and I'd love to see if my own readings are in sync with yours.

I am a 28 year old male.

I have been with my current girlfriend on and off for nearly 10 years. We have spent this past summer separated and are considering getting back together in the fall. This will be the 5th time we have been 'on'. Though our relationship can be tumultuous, we both love each other.

I would like to know if it is a wise decision to rekindle this relationship again. This time around, we both seem to be in a better place emotionally and mentally. I am hopeful it can work, but I wonder if I am kidding myself.

Hopefully, you have not grown tired of this and will be able to provide me with a bit of insight.

Much love,

Regrowth

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I would love a read if you could.

I have been involved in the paranormal for the last six year. I have recently started to branch out. I would like to know if I will be sucsessful in getting my message across and in doing this, will I be able to provide for my family doing this.

My team takes a different view on the paranormal then the rest of the teams out there. We not only help the client, but do our very best to help earthly spirits that are stuck.

Thank you for your time and energy.
Delta

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie

Originally posted by free_form
Male

Will I get accepted for this job, and will I enjoy it?

Hi there,

what I'm getting is that you should have to put a lot of contemplation into whether you want this job or not... but you really didn't. Maybe you just went for it, or you deluded yourself into thinking it would be the right job for you. I don't think you will get this job, which IMO is a blessing in disguise, because if you did get it, you wouldn't feel good there.

Thanks for responding!

Well, I actually did do a lot of contemplation about it. The job came to me from my uncle, and it was a big surprise. Maybe I did delude myself into thinking it would be the right job. Right now I haven't heard anything back, so you may be right about not getting it. If I did get the job though, I'd probably be living in a hotel and my coworkers would all be twice my age! I'm only 18, the money would apparently be great, but the situation I'd be thrown into would be crazy and overwhelming. Nice reading

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Hi Sylvie first of all s+f from me,your very good at readings,,I to do tarot readings been doing them for 6 years online mostly but Ive never had mine done.

Ive read some of your readings on this thread and some replies and I would love for you to do me a reading.

My question is,,Ive been single for about 12 years,I cant seem to find the right one,Im very fussy and want it to be right,so can you see anything in your cards about a man on the scene for me anytime?

I understand theres alot of interest here so will be patient if you dont have the time anytime soon for my reading.

Thanx

~Alienmindflare~

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Hi Sylvie, I've never given much thought to Tarot readings, and don't necessarily believe in them, but I'd like to give it a chance. I'd appreciate a reading if you could.

About 3 years ago both of my parents passed away and I had other problems with members of my family. With nothing holding me back anymore, I decided to move across the country two years ago, as I had wanted to do for a long time. Everything was going OK for a while. Things have since taken a turn for the worse and I've had a lot of bad luck in the past year (It's not an exaggeration to say I was close to death twice). I'm just exhausted with it all and I would like to know if and when things will turn around for me. Any information you could give me would be appreciated.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Hi Sylvie,

Here's mine. I am writing a book, and I have a few different ideas in my head about where I want to go with it. I am versed enough in the symbolism of Tarot to draw my own conclusions, so I won't bore you with the grainy details. If you can do a quick reading for me, and tell me what you see, that would b great! I'll use your reading as a tool to help determine the path the story will take from here, if that's ok with you? Something akin to Burrough's technique of cut-up words and phrases, but with cards.

if you need to visualize a question, try these:

Simulation theory or fairy tale explanation? Father or daughter? Sword or key?

Thanks in advance!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

I would love to have a reading and would appreciate it very much. I haven't read ahead in this thread, so I understand that it could be a while before you get to me, and if so, that's fine. I have been told that I am "hard to read." Maybe you can explain that?

Anyway, I am female. I'm not sure really what specific question I should ask, but let's just say that I was just terribly hurt by someone I cared for very very much. I have forgiven him and I'm moving on.

So, I suppose that my question would be, where is my life going? Or what do I need to do next? I know I have a soul mate and I want to meet him. You can be selective of my questions if you choose, or just turn all this into one big question of your choice. I really just need some insight and advice on where to go from here. I appreciate anything you can tell me more than you'll ever know!

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
What is the surest avenue to get my business off the ground successfully?

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Sorry, folks, I didn't take any more readings since page 8. Mods, could you please close this thread?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Hello Sylvie. I am responding to the reading that you did for me on 31 July 2010.

First thank you for the reading! It was very good news.

I have been on alert for that opportunity though it has not been clear to me what to look for. I've noticed that the price of the metal silver has been rising, but aside from that nothing has stood out as a prospect. I thought that a major breakthrough could be something internal, an acknowledgment maybe, but there being a window of opportunity makes me think that my chance must be due to an external event. I hope I haven't missed it.

Anyway it was nice to hear that you might do more mini readings sometime. I would like to ask a more specific question. Doing my own card readings hasn't really answered my question.

Thanks again.

Jeff

Here is my original post:

reply posted on 30-7-2010 @ 10:29 AM by jeffwm

Hello sylvie.

May I have a reading? I am male. My question is: When do you see me becoming self-sufficient?

Thanks?

Here are the URLs of the post and reply:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

edit on 6-11-2010 by ChiForce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Here's one.

Female.

Will i ever look deeper into - or find out why - find resolution in why i am seemingly ruled by emotion.

(I cannto talk about personal things to others, little bit of emotion in it - if its anything other than angry, i cry. Good example was i watched a Lion called Christian recently. I cried the whole way thru, but it was such a beautifull movie. I was happy, and i realised this, yet im crying like a baby. This effect happens the same if someone can see im upset, and ask why. Even if the reason is something small or insignificant, or i know shuold not effect me, i just break down and cry... and tbh i realy hate it....)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

edit on 10-4-2011 by morgainlefay because: Nvm

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
male

will this years strawberry crop prevail ?

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
jeffwm reply to: sylvie

Back in 2010 I requested a Tarot reading. Thank you for your answer. Are you still interested in feedback? Your response suggested an opportunity might be on its way. I wasn't sure what you meant by "near future" and I assumed it was six months. I have wondered whether I overlooked something. Lately, though, a change has occurred and I probably would have taken it as the chance mentioned in the reading had it happened then. May I have your opinion about this? I've included the URL to the post with your reply. Just look for jeffwm. Thanks.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=

edit on 22-6-2015 by jeffwm because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join