It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Mini Tarot Readings

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Thanks Sylvie, You are right, where I'm going I do feel "Drawn" to.

I leave tomorrow, and will let you know how it went when I return

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Warmest greetings, Sylvie. I only saw your thread last night and I just signed on as a member this morning. I'm teaching myself Tarot, but I would love to have one of your free readings if you are still offering them.

I am a woman.

1. My past: I feel like my past has been full of negativity, turmoil and pain. Has this pattern changed for me and have I learned my lessons from this?

2. My present: What is happening or what will happen with my husband's work?

3. My future: Will we have a baby in the next year and where will we live for the long term?

Thanks

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Thank you so much Sylvie,you are 100% correct with the reading you gave me.
I am amazed at your accuracy
I have been split from my ex for about 18 months now...we have a four and a half year old boy,whom i do have access to.

I have found it very difficult over this time period to move on, and have had feelings of resentment, anger and yearning.
I know i have some strings still to cut, and will take your advice and try to do this and move on with my life.

Also to the second part of your reading.." yes ", i have been looking more to spiritual enlightment and guidance recently, although i have always been aware and have been searching for answers for over 10 years.

I do hope the last part of the reading comes true, as i am sure it will given time .But i like the part where you said about going to an event and maybe meeting someone compatibale, really cheered me up reading that.

Could i be so bold as to ask another question if you have the time...

How will my career and finances play out over the next year or so ?.

Once again thank you for the reading Sylvie, you are brilliant.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Since feedback is important let me say that you do not need any practice Sylvie! You are most definitely ready for the masses if that is where you will take your talents.

Thank you so very much for the second reading, I really didn't expect that since my first reading was completely accurate.

As for the second reading I could not have asked for a more appropriate response. I have been engaged over it all day and I think it brought up quite a few issues that have been floating around me. To say the conversation has been lively is an understatement. I will heed your advice and I will give thought on it daily over the next several months.

Thank you again! You are very Talented and your cards speak well!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
hi, what do you see in the general future for me

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie

Originally posted by lee anoma
Hi I'd love a reading please.

Do I have to ask a question or can I just get a general reading?
I'm game for whatever you get.

Thanks!

- Lee

As I said, the more specific the question, the more specific the answer.

Ok.

I guess I am curious about a current project I am working on, and if it will have a beneficial outcome for me.

- Lee

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Three questions

Will I ever have my dream of living on a lake?

Will I move to a place that is safe and we can be happy? Back East move?
(I currently live In S CA and feel very unsafe and unsettled here)

Will I ever meet my soul mate? (Tired of realtionships that are stagnant and lacking passion)

Thank you MP

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mpresby

Guys, I think that Sylvie said that she could only do the readings up to the end of page 8.

I'm on page 8, hopefully I get a reading.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Okay, I'm gonna do the last three readings on page 8 (it was 4, but one is too unspecific (i.e., "Do you know my past? etc.), plus, I'm not playing those kinds of mind games. ;o)

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by serendipitynow
Hi Sylvie - looks like quite the turn-out

If it is not too much trouble, I'd like a reading please. I've gone through more changes than most can imagine in the past 6 years and have ended up almost back where I started and just having a tough time of it all at the moment. I'm at a point where I have to start taking action and I don't even know what I want anymore, other than the basics.

Will I make the right choices this time?

Thanks.

Hi Serendipity,

I drew 3 cards, the present, what is the right choice?, and divine guidance.
Here's what they say.

It looks like you are used to making choices and decisions solely based on "brain power." That means you usually go by what your mind tells you, but quite often ignore what your heart tells you... and then you start second-guessing yourself. It seems there's a lot of fighting, arguing, and going back and forth within yourself.

The right choice is sometimes to do nothing. The cards explicitly tell me that if you feel confused, step back from the hubbub and wait. Try to get a view of the bigger picture before you leap into something. Look for synchronicities and signs from Spirit/the Universe and act on them.

Divine Guidance says that if you do that kind of reflection and trust your inner voice, all your wishes and dreams can come true.

Here's some extra advice from me about synchronicities and divine guidance: Ask Spirit the question that you need answered, or which choice you should make that would be in your highest and best interest.

(That part's important, because Spirit doesn't have an agenda or wants to compel you to do anything... so "What SHOULD I do?" is a meaningless question to him/her/it. On the other hand, "Which choice would be in my highest and best interest?" is a whole different ballgame and easily answerable.)

So ask your question and wait for an answer... in the headlines of your morning paper, the first thing the anchor says on the news, a sentence you happen to overhear in a conversation, something someone tells you in passing, a vanity license plate on the car in front of you... anything can be the answer. You really have to pay attention.

Synchronicities -- i.e., real-life events that tell you what to do -- often come in threes. E.g., you wonder if you should get a new job or stick with the old one. First, you find some junk flyer in your mailbox: "Looking for a new job, working at home?" A few days later, maybe a friend or neighbor tells me he just got a new job. And another week later, you stumble on a website that is talking about jobs. That would be a definitive answer, you see?

As a rule of thumb: The Universe HATES stagnation. So if you have to make a choice between being stuck in a rut of some sort or moving on, the moving on will always be the better path. Also, don't be afraid to seize opportunities that are being dropped into your lap -- you'll often be amazed what will come out of them, even if you never even thought of doing anything like it.

I think I might open up a manifestation thread soon; I'm kinda like an expert on that sort of stuff... ;o)

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie
Who's first?

Oh, and I forgot to mention: please tell me whether you're male or female -- makes it a lot easier to figure out who the people are that sometimes come up in the cards.

Hello Sylvie,

I'm a 36 year old English man.

I would be interested to hear what your cards read for me.

Thanks,

Korg.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1

Serious question here. I'm male BTW so here goes.

Will I ever find true love?

Hi RMFX1,

you're the last lucky one on this thread. ;o)

It looks like you're a great person -- with a lot of compassion and love inside of you, and a lot of strength. Actually, the cards tell me that you could find true love in a place you may not have looked -- search for a suitable partner in your past, your childhood... that could be a high school sweetheart or someone you knew in your old neighborhood... or maybe you'll meet someone at a school reunion.

Divine Guidance says that you have a lot of integrity, but often feel the need to defend your position in an argument, and then it can get pretty nasty. To find -- and keep! -- true love, you have to drop the need to be right and "win" an argument. You see, with loved ones you can't really win arguments... because if you hurt the other person's feelings, in the end you both lose.

Hope that helps!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I'm DONE!!!!

Thank God, because it's taken a long time to get to all the readings I promised to get to. But I made it. Thank you for your patience -- and also thank you for all the wonderful feedback; that was very, very encouraging.

I might open up a new thread like this sometime in the future, but may just take the first ten or twenty requests. Thanks to all -- you were great. Much love to everyone.

Sylvie

[edit on 17-8-2010 by sylvie]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Oh, and of course feedback from the "readees" is still welcome... as well as feedback from all of you a while later on what I predicted for your future.

Give a shout back in a few months and let me know what has happened.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
thanks sylvie for all you did. unfortunately, i missed out as i was on page 9. if you ever do start again, could you look to keep going on this thread as i was really looking forward to a reading - never had one done before - and i would hate to go to the end of the que.

thanks heaps
debbie

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Thanks so much, Sylvie! You are right on target with ALL of it...and even offered a few synchronistic moments
You esp. confirmed the "do nothing" I keep feeling the tug of and the voice of advice from the past saying "If you don't KNOW what to do, do nothing." I have a current situation which seems quite urgent, but it is so anxiety producing for me...and it would appear I should go charging into battle...and my heart is telling me to just sit with it for the moment...

I am actually starting to really learn/understand about manifestation lately and would love for you to post on the subject, as I'm sure many others would as well

Again, thanks so much!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Hey Sylvie,

I've never had a tarot reading done and I'm looking forward a wee bit to the result.

I would love to go and spend a few hours with a shaman, but I feel nervous about what they might see.
Something tells me that they might not be prepared for what happens - not in a bad way I hope, but I've had a vision of a shaman looking at me with wide eyes and asking me who I am.

What the Friar Tuck does that mean?

Sorry...what do the cards indicate?

Much love...

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Hello Verdana, I have been reading ATS for about 5 years and you are my first post! I kow this thread is a little old, but here are my questions.. I am a male by the way.

Past - What really haunts me form the past?

Presesnt - Will my financial issue clear up with my previous employer?

Future - What is the best career path for me?? ie healthcare, business, computers, etc?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Will my depression ever go away?
Thanks

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Hi there,

I am female and my question is: Is the path I am on in life, the right destiny for me?

Thanks

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join