It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Mini Tarot Readings

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I'm a bit surprised that (as of this writing anyway) there are relatively few stars and flags for this. Sylvie has provided detailed analysis and advice free-of-charge for many strangers, and I, like most here, have found her words almost eerily importance. Think of the sustained effort it takes to do this, all for free. If you think Sylvie's advice has been beneficial for you, I believe the least we can do is to show our appreciation by giving more stars and flags. Just my two cent. Try to give (even in a humble way) something back when people do the rare kind turn in life, because after all free lunches are very, very rare.

Again, thanks for your talents and insights, Sylvie.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Hello OP!
My gender is male. I'm curious about your talents and I hope to hear from you.

Can you tell me about my future. Like what will I be doing in a couple decades.
Also can you tell me about my future spouse? There's a girl I' writing to and I'm interested into seeing if she's the one for me.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Romantic_Rebel]

Sorry, but this type of reading goes only out ca. 6 months, one year at the most, so I can't tell you what you'll be doing decades from now.

Here's what I got: You have a very strong personality, but you also tend to cling to the status quo and don't like change too much. Since life itself is constant change, though, sometimes you miss out on opportunities to try out new things and possibly go into new directions. I recommend for you to go with the flow a bit more and embrace things that are presented to you by the Universe -- you never know what exciting new paths can come out of it.

Right now, you do seem to go in that direction a bit more -- you still very much want to succeed, but you're taking it a little easier and try to find a balance. Again, try to listen to the Universe/Spirit and go where it wants to lead you -- i.e., when you get a hunch that you should take one route to work over the other that you usually take, follow that hunch. Ask questions about things you want to know or decisions you have to make and ask Spirit to show you the answer... then look for it... on the frontpage of your local newspaper... in the first song that comes on the radio when you switch it on... in casual conversations by strangers that you overhear... on a vanity license plate on the car in front of you.

If you look for those synchronicities and follow your inner voice, it will come in handy in the near future... there's something coming up that will require a lot of courage from you. It could be somewhat burdensome, but at the same time it will be a very beneficial lesson and only make you stronger and more rounded as a person.

As for the love of your life: she could be just around the corner; I'm getting some very fast development here. She is a very nurturing woman with good common sense -- warning, though: she's the type that will want children at some point. If you don't want that, rethink. She could be an Earth sign (Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn) or at least display the earthy characteristics of one of those signs.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

She deserves something better than stars and flags for her generosity. I'm guessing the universe will compensate.

Great job Sylvie!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
I'm a bit surprised that (as of this writing anyway) there are relatively few stars and flags for this. Sylvie has provided detailed analysis and advice free-of-charge for many strangers, and I, like most here, have found her words almost eerily importance. Think of the sustained effort it takes to do this, all for free. If you think Sylvie's advice has been beneficial for you, I believe the least we can do is to show our appreciation by giving more stars and flags. Just my two cent. Try to give (even in a humble way) something back when people do the rare kind turn in life, because after all free lunches are very, very rare.

Again, thanks for your talents and insights, Sylvie.
Agreed, Im waiting on what info i need to give to get a reading.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

You're really spot on! I'm very shy since I'm very withdrawn. Even though I do enjoy meeting new people and socializing. I feel overwhelmed when I meet new people and feel that I have to so much in order to make new friends in life. Thanks for the advice. My courage just shot up a lot! Also I am talking to this one girl who would love to have children. Seems you know a little something already! Hopefully it would work out she's really sweet. Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red_xi
reply to post by sylvie

Hi sylvie, if you find time, feel free to give me a reading. I'm male. Many thanks

Not much to work with here, RedXi, you didn't give me any information or ask any questions.

But fine. Here it goes:

In the recent past, you've been emotionally very balanced. It looks like you are someone who likes to share -- materially as well giving of yourself.

Don't know what exactly has changed, but at the moment you are not having a good time. Something happened that has thoroughly traumatized you, and it seems like you are quite depressed right now. It could have been the death of a loved one or something like that.

In the near future, I see that you're withdrawing from the world like a wounded animal, but I don't know that that's the right thing to do.

I drew some cards for divine guidance -- here's what they say: If it's true that this event has to do with someone passing away, you should put your mind to work and learn all about death that you can. E.g., read Elisabeth Kuebler-Ross's books, and others, about near-death experiences and the afterlife. You'll see that death and dying is really only devastating for the ones left behind, but in itself it's just a transition, and a beautiful one at that. Most people with NDEs report that they felt so wonderful, they didn't want to come back.

For what it's worth, that's what I got. Let me know if there was something to it. Wish you the best!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I'd love to have another opinion on a situation I have brewing atm..

Just wanna know how things will turn out, will I get the job I want and the girl

You seem to be doing a great thing here so in return, I'll do an I-Ching reading for you as payment for services rendered

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JRho900
Me please!

Will my family make it through these rough times together?

Name is Jennifer,married and have 3 young children. 6 year old boy, 3 1/2 year old girl and an 19 month girl. We also have my father in law and my brother living with us. Tough times for all of us.

Thanks ahead of time! I appreciate it!

Hi Jennifer,

does one of your children have a learning disability, like dyslexia or something? He/she could be an Air sign (Aquarius, Libra, Gemini). It looks to me (and I could be completely off here) that he/she puts a lot of extra work on your shoulders.

There's also a man (your husband, brother, or father-in-law, I'd think) who is unwilling to make the necessary effort or a sacrifice that needs to be made. In other words, it looks to me like one of them could be working if he wanted to, but isn't -- either because he feels he'll take a pay cut from a former job, or because he feels the kind of work he can get is "beneath" him. Whoever it is, he needs to get his a** in gear.

You seem to be the rock who's holding the whole family together. Just don't wear yourself out in the effort -- make sure to take time for yourself and don't cater to people that don't need catering. Make sure everyone pulls their weight to make it work for the whole family.

Good luck!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Oh i feel stupid, I just realized what I need to say.
I am a male, 19 years old. And id like to have a reading if you will...

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
Hi Sylvie,

Male. I would like to know about my future with children.

Thanks bunches!

Interesting that you ask me about your "future with children," because the cards tell me that you have been shying away from the "children" thing in the past. It looks to me like you could have had a committed relationship with children in the past, but kind of dodged the bullet and opted to leave instead. Am I wrong?

Right now, you are in that situation again, from what I see... the chance to have a child, or maybe you are with a woman who already has one or more. Though your reaction is not as strong as it was in the past, you're still contemplating to run again. What is it that scares you so much? Is it the responsibility, or are you afraid to be stuck in a relationship once there are children? You need to go within and find out what button the "child" issue pushes with you -- and then work on overcoming it.

For the near future, I see you still having cold feet to some degree... in the face of a pregnancy or just a relationship commitment, like marriage, but with a woman you know wants children. It does seem, though, that your resistance is getting weaker... whereas the past shows a very strong reaction, the future is not quite as harrowing. But the issues are still there.

Good luck!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeffwm
Hello sylvie.

May I have a reading? I am male. My question is: When do you see me becoming self-sufficient?

Thanks?

Hi Jeff,

actually, you do have a chance to make a major breakthrough and have supreme success regarding your question right now, or in the very near future. The cards show me that this will be THE window of opportunity in the foreseeable future for you -- you need to grab it, though, without hesitation, because if you don't, things will go downhill again from there.

If you don't seize this chance, you will start getting doubts about your self-reliance again and lose self-confidence. In the end, you'll feel stuck and oppressed by having to live at home with your parents.

Best of luck!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by yayeeya
Hi Sylvie! Thank you for your time, it's been a long time since I have done this.

I am male.

Will I stay in my current location and find work?

Thank you!

HI there,

to make it short, it looks to me here as if you are with a woman (GF or married) who actually has a job at a larger company right now... so I would assume that that's a factor in you not wanting to move somewhere else.

In the very near future, you will actually have a chance to find something that you really love to do -- it may not be the line of work you're in now, but it will be something you'll find appealing. So keep an open mind and don't just look for the kind of job you've been doing all along.

If you do that, the outcome could be very beneficial for you. I see great enthusiasm here and you'll feel like you really want to hold on to that new job. I didn't get any cards that imply you would have to move.

Good luck!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Hi,

I got a foot in the door of my chosen career fairly recently, but it is a hard career to crack. I put many years in beforehand before getting anywhere at all. Will all my hard work pay off if I keep it up?

Thanks

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie

Originally posted by Sparkly_Eyed777
Hi Sylvie,

I'm female and I would like to know if I will ever find the love of my life/soul mate and whether or not my dreams or anything spiritual has to do with it.

The reason I ask this is my dreams have been bugging me lately. They feel so real and I'm wondering if it's indicative of the future or if it will help me manifest what I want or if they're just helping me learn lessons that will help me evolve and grow as a person and also spiritually.

Thank you so much for your time, I hope you're able to help

Hi there,

it looks like in the past, you have been too afraid to truly let someone in. Don't know what the root cause of that was, but it seems that you haven't found the right person yet because you've been walking around "blindfolded."

Right now, you're sowing the seeds for that to change, though. You've been thinking a lot lately and have decided that you really need to go for it if you ever want a decent love life. Maybe you've also looked within and realized that it's you holding yourself back from having that experience.

For the near future (that's give or take 6 months), they show that you could meet this person at college or some other institution of learning (could be a workshop, a seminar, an art class, or whatever). This man is a very mature, responsible, and dependable person, maybe older than you, but not necessarily.

Good luck!

Thanks Sylvie!

Currently, I really am trying to change and make my life how I want it and it's only been very recently since I really started. And I have realised that it's me more than anything that's holding me back. I'm a pretty shy person, so yeah.. I also tend to self-sabotage; I'm my own worst enemy lol. But not anymore though

Funny thing is, I've been thinking a lot about studying lately. I've actually been thinking about studying music again. I was hoping to go next year. The only thing is, I'm not really sure it's quite feasible. But today my Mum actually told me about this traineeship that I'm seriously considering. It would mean I wouldn't be able to go study music next year because the traineeship goes for 12 months, so if I'm to meet someone, it would probably be there, at least that's what I'm hoping!

I haven't applied for the traineeship yet either, so maybe hopefully it's a sign that I could get it if I take the opportunity that's been presented to me.

So thank you a lot for your time and I just wanted to say I really appreciate it! I've never gotten a reading before. And to be honest I wasn't sure these things ever really work even though I believe in the possibility that they could and I'm a little psychic myself (just a little though lol).

S+F because it is pretty accurate.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Hi Silvie, a great thing you're doing here.

I'm male and 32. My question is, will I find what I'm looking for?

Many many thanks for your time.

Sendran.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Thank you so much. I'm a single mom with 2 teenagers at home and right now I am working and going to school---to be a massage therapist, woohoo
---and I haven't done anything but work or school in months. My last boyfriend was---literally---completely nuts and the very idea of getting involved with someone or even going out on a date simply makes my skin crawl. I'm inclined to the opinion that relationships are meant for people much younger than me anyway, after the last couple fiascos (I'm 41, but I feel like I'm a HUNDRED and 41 some days, sheesh.) Several times lately I've seriously considered going out (I live in the night-life area of my city) but decided it just wasn't worth it, I'd rather hang out with my computer. Maybe I better rethink that, eh?

Thanks again!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Hello Sylvie. I have great respect for what you have done here. I would be honored to be the subject of a read but only if it is not pressing for you. I know that the response to these threads has been overwhelming and that "reading" can be draining.

My request is for insight about our immediate future concerning the development of our home. Are we listening and are we doing things for the correct reasons?

Thank you.

Edited to add that i am a 37 yr old female.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by veryinteresting]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Hi Sylvie,

I'll take a shot when you have a chance. Will I find another soul mate again? U2U for more details if needed.

Thank you for your time and experience.
R

ETA Male 44

[edit on 7/31/2010 by hoagy1199]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
hello!

a little bit about my self .

im female, 34 years old ,going on 35 in a couple of short months .

my question is this , will i ever see my first born daughter again ? ( shes being raised by my ex inlaws .

question 2 ) will L D reenter my life ?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Hi Sylvie, I would like to know whats in store for me in the near future!
I am female, 33, Taurus, brown hair, blue eyes, Thank You!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join