It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Mini Tarot Readings

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinkytink1207
I love this sort of thing!! I hope you have time to answer my question. First I am female. I would like to ask about finances. What do you see in the cards as far as finances in the next months?? Thanks in advance if you have time to get to me!!!!!

Wow, tinkytink, your finances really didn't look great in the recent past...! Did you go bankrupt, or was there just too much month left at the end of the money? In any case, I see something quite drastic in the cards, like being really broke.

The present looks much better: you've started or are starting something new, a new endeavor and you're diligently working towards your goals. You're in luck, too, the divine timing is perfect to do this.

In the near future, your wishes and desires will be fulfilled IF you can keep your emotions in check. Don't come from a position of lack or fear; don't be afraid whether you will be able to pay your bills in the future. You have to trust and everything will be well. You could even come into a substantial amount of money -- but in any case, you'll have quite a lucky streak. Just avoid getting stuck in a victim mentality; that kind of thinking prevents good things from happening.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
You are dead on!!! I just got done with a bankruptcy just this month. What a mountain to climb and deal with. Hardest thing I have ever done in my life, but I had to clean out and start over. Sometimes there just isn't any other way and I finally had to admit that to myself. But with your reading it gives me more hope with the future. I have learned the hard lessons and will never let that happen again. I also will try not to worry soo much about the future. I have been obsessing about it and trying to make sure I watch every dime. Thanks so much for your very "on target" reading!!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
ok seriously. i've been having a lot of bad luck in my business venture last year and it seem bad this year too. do you see an improvement?

Hi there,

if you read the other readings, you know I don't mince my words and I'm not very good finding cuddly euphemisms. So I'll give you the straight dope (as I see it, of course, and I could still be wrong).

Your past shows me that your work is very fulfilling to you, but also represents an enormous burden you have to carry. Interestingly, you almost seem to get enjoyment out of that... has anyone in your social ciricle ever told you that you do best in a crisis, or that you seem to virtually blossom when things AREN'T going so well?

If that's the case (and I could be wrong), you have to let go of that mentality... because otherwise you will keep attracting strife and struggle.

Your present tells me that you're working basically 24/7 to make it; you are indeed very ambitious, which can be a good thing but also can be a burden in itself, because you expect so much from yourself that it's hard to live up to your own expectations. There's also an older man here; do you have a business partner?

For the future, I'm afraid I don't have any (outwardly) good news. I'm getting cards that unmistakably tell me that your business will not survive. There's an unexpected event coming up that has to do with a Earth-sign type woman; either she's a creditor or a client or in some way connected to your business. It's an event that you won't see coming, and it will ultimately lead to the close of your business, I'm sorry to say.

I really don't want to let you go like this; I was even drawing more cards that would maybe mitigate what I just said, but they're all negative.

However, I was asking Spirit if He could give you any guidance what to do or what good could come out of this. The cards I drew for "Divine Guidance" tell me that you need to take it easier; some R&R is very much called for -- when all this goes down, give yourself some rest and stop struggling and fighting for a while.

I've had a lot of crap happen in my life (who hasn't?), but in hindsight I found that many of those "bad things" were actual blessings in disguise -- e.g. getting fired from a job that was horrible and that I just stuck with because I thought my hubbie and I needed the money so bad; or getting a terrible sickness that showed me the "error of my ways," etc. Who knows, maybe you need to lose your biz before it gives you a heart attack... I know I'm grasping at straws here, but trust me, the blessings are there if you know to look for them.

Spirit also tells me that you will make a new start AFTER you give yourself a time-out. It will require hard work, but not of the frantic kind that you're doing right now.

I wish you all the best.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
Should I bug out and prepare for the coming revolution?

Thanks

I'm getting tired, so I'll keep this short. The cards say that bugging out may not be a bad thing, but they also say, don't bury yourself in a cabin in the woods with a bunch of guns to defend yourself. The way to go is to build a community with like-minded others and create synergy. Generosity and sharing is the key, not becoming a hermit in the wilderness.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
hi sylvie, i think you skipped me

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
reply to post by sylvie

Hello
Ive never had a tarot card reading despite it being right up my alley. You'll have to forgive me im not sure about what type of question would be appropriate. I have little to no interest in knowing about money or specific jobs or exactly where ill live, but I would like to know deeper things like who I was in a past life, who I am now from an onlookers perpective and how I will turn out for the rest of the incarnation if you catch my drift. However, any information at all would still be very interesting to me.

Thank you for your time.

That's not totally my forte, but I'll give it a try.

Past life: In your last past life, you were a woman (don't know what you are now) who was very much in tune with nature, especially with water. I think you were living near the ocean, maybe on a Caribbean island or such. You died a sudden and violent death. That's all I got.

Present life: All in all, you have a very fulfilled, rounded life, but there is a major transformation (either it has already happened or will happen shortly); something that is truly life-altering, an ending and new beginning.

Future: You will be a very rounded person for the rest of your life, maybe due to having lived through this transformation I was talking about. It will help you truly master your destiny.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Thanks!

Just what I needed to know I was already thinking along those same lines. Good to have friends that are awake.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by galatea
Hi Sylvie!

And thank you for your time!!

My question is, will I get pregnant soon? Or something like that

edit to add that I'm female.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by galatea]

For the past: it seems like you're with a nice man who is just right for you.... but have you guys have him checked out, for low sperm count or such? If not, it might be a good idea.

For the present: right now you seem to be in a good space, not frantically trying (which is good), but apparently very relaxed and spiritually open.

The future tells me that you will have success (with a little help from science -- so go see a doctor, both of you). You will have a baby that's most likely to become an Earth sign (Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn). Time frame is about one year or less.

As for being relaxed: I once had an acquaintance who desperately tried to get pregnant because she felt her biological clock ticking, and she was already 40. Nothing was wrong with her or her husband physically. At some point she just gave up and said, "Fine, if I'll never have children, I'll just focus on my career." 3 months later, she was pregnant, after YEARS of trying. ;o)

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie

Originally posted by galatea
Hi Sylvie!

And thank you for your time!!

My question is, will I get pregnant soon? Or something like that

edit to add that I'm female.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by galatea]

For the past: it seems like you're with a nice man who is just right for you.... but have you guys have him checked out, for low sperm count or such? If not, it might be a good idea.

For the present: right now you seem to be in a good space, not frantically trying (which is good), but apparently very relaxed and spiritually open.

The future tells me that you will have success (with a little help from science -- so go see a doctor, both of you). You will have a baby that's most likely to become an Earth sign (Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn). Time frame is about one year or less.

As for being relaxed: I once had an acquaintance who desperately tried to get pregnant because she felt her biological clock ticking, and she was already 40. Nothing was wrong with her or her husband physically. At some point she just gave up and said, "Fine, if I'll never have children, I'll just focus on my career." 3 months later, she was pregnant, after YEARS of trying. ;o)

Thankyou! You did an amazing job!

Yes I am with my hubby, I'd say we are two peas in a pod!
You are so right about being relaxed, I need to chill about this, we have a daughter and "my plan" was to have had another child a long time ago, but I sometimes forget that there's a higher power at work with a purpose for me. It's kind of funny you say that about your friend because that's what I did two months ago, just kind of said well I need to get out of this house and go back to work! So I'll just work on changing my focus a bit.

Bless you.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by cazzy2211
Hi, if you have time for one more i'd like a reading too

Female
Will a conflict with a family member be resolved?

Thanks

It looks like this is one of your parents. In the past, there were a lot of hurtful words exchanged, and the fighting was rather fierce.

It also looks like the solution would be to let that person be and stop the fighting. He or she is a very "old-school" person and doesn't like the unconventional and expect others to conform to common rules and norms. Instead of fighting, you can restore the peace by understanding where that person is coming from -- how he or she grew up and what the rules and norms were in his/her formative years.

If you can manage to sit down with that person and listen to his/her stories of the "old times," things will become very clear and you will find common ground with this person. You'll be able to walk in his/her shoes and see the situation through his/her eyes. Resolution will follow quickly.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Sylvie:
I hope you're doing well this evening. I'm kinda bored right now and curious about this subject so it fits perfectly well with me at the moment. First of all I'm a man in a position that can no longer participate in the competitive world I used to live in. My specific question is, do you see me finding an activity I'm passionate about that will allow me to meet some kind of contentment the rest of my life, business, arts, whatever? If the cards happen to give any direction to look in, that would be a huge bonus! I'm grateful for your time regardless of your response.....
Regards,
CBS01

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Wow, I did about 20 readings or so today. I'm wiped, have to go to bed now. I'll try to do some more tomorrow, but I have to work during the day -- so be patient.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Thanks for offering your time! My question is:

will my boyfriends book take off?

I am female

Edit: I decided to ask a question about him and not me.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by nunya13]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Woah hey there, glad you are offering such service, always wanted to go palm reading or that kinda of stuff

I would like to ask about my finances as well. Will i do well in the future or i should enjoy my time now as i have a tough life ahead?

Another question is will my skin condition ever go away?

Thanks in advanced and keep up the good work!

[edit on 30-7-2010 by weeuweed]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Hi , i would love to have a reading.
Will my 'Mentor' become my lover in the future?
He has helped me very much in the past, he is with somebody currently, but I am wondering if there is any possible future for us. Or is there somebody else coming into my life?
Thank you very much.
BTW, I am female.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by komisch]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Ill give it a shot, im male

will i find true love

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Hi! I love this sort of thing so please feel free to practice on me!

My question is:

Will my book, should I persue to write it, be very successful and well known?

//edit out to make ONE question lol

I am female.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by EminenceofAeon]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

I am a female.
I had a reading in my 20's that said that I wouldn't have a love relationship with a man until (maybe) late in life. It would be after a life-threating illness.
I am curious if you see a man in my future.
Thanks.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Well done, all of it resonated with me. Without giving you my whole life story ill just say this, despite it not being your forte you still hit the nail on the head.

Thankyou.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Hi Sylvie! Thank you for being so generous with your knowledge and skill. I am female. What is the situation surrounding my finances? Is there a light at the end of the tunnel? Also, out of curiosity, what tarot deck do you favor? I have heard that tarot readers are drawn to a certain deck. In other words, did you choose it or did it choose you?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join