It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe in Elions?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
So yes the arch angels have the -el suffix added but so do the "fallen". Samael comes to mind. Why did they fall? Taking unto the daughters of Adam. What happened: Nephilim! Then What? a FLOOD! to wipe clean the genetic slate that had been made impure.
So yes you must include the angels in these religious questions, not sure how you can't. They are pretty much our middle man with GOD. The Grigiri were sent to watch and sometimes protect mankind. The "good" ones became the arch-angels as we know them, they could keep their hands to themselves. The "bad" Grigiri became the Fallen cause they were horny little devils and screwed up GOD's plan.
These are my thoughts thanks for yours

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I didn't know about the word "elions", but I have known for a long time that Elohim are many Gods, or aliens who seemed like Gods to ancient humans.

Reading Genesis you can find that this is true, Elohim is a reference to many beings, not just one..

Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image after our likeness…

In that instance the word God was translated from "Elohim", which happens to be plural.

This is something many people don't know, but in ancient times in Hebrew families, when a man came to age he had to choose a God for his house from the pantheon of Gods.

Abraham had to choose between Ba'al and Yahweh, and we all know who he chose for his house.

einhornpress.com...

[edit on 29-7-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Except that El seems to means Saturn and Saturn means the black sun according to occult practices..

www.askwhy.co.uk...
www.angelfire.com...
www.greatdreams.com...
andrew.rutajit.com...
old-mage.com...

This link describes, according to in depth look at Nazis/Vrill/Thule and the black sun being potentially the galactic center as relating to zero point energy.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

For the SS Ahnenerbe, all this was a potent mix when one recalls that Himmler's stated purpose for it, reveled in a letter he wrote to an Ahnenerbe scientist, was not only to study ancient religion, science, and the occult, but also that its principal establishment was as "an institute for military scientific research."25 Consequently, the Ahnenerbe scientists working on its various secret projects had an ideological basis for the more mundane scientific view that the "Black Sun" was but the extremely strong gravitational force exhibited by the large mass rotating around the galactic center.

This one offers bibliography notes that are high quality even info gleaned from nuremburg trials material.

In short I think the roots of words are really interesting.

El relates to Ets, and Canaanite ancient languages, relates to Saturn in occult and also ancient terms, but even more interesting, the duality and religions aside, it seems to be a secret terminology for the magentic energies of the galaxy and zero point energy, quantum physics.

Which could explain alot of Vrill and underground technology.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Unity_99]

what is this nonsense? where did you even get this from?

Saturn means black sun in the occult? no it doesnt
SATURN stands for Kronos
it rules path 32
zero-point.tripod.com...
www.thelemapedia.org...
seriously you people need to stop making assumptions that make no sense :/

also: EL means GOD and has nothing to do with "saturn" or "satan"

[edit on 29-7-2010 by soul_of_light]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Speaking of gods... they eat, they drink, wash their feet, rest under a tree...

Genesis 18:
1 Then the LORD appeared to him by the terebinth trees of Mamre,[a] as he was sitting in the tent door in the heat of the day. 2 So he lifted his eyes and looked, and behold, three men were standing by him; and when he saw them, he ran from the tent door to meet them, and bowed himself to the ground, 3 and said, “My Lord, if I have now found favor in Your sight, do not pass on by Your servant. 4 Please let a little water be brought, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree. 5 And I will bring a morsel of bread, that you may refresh your hearts. After that you may pass by, inasmuch as you have come to your servant.” They said, “Do as you have said.” 6 So Abraham hurried into the tent to Sarah and said, “Quickly, make ready three measures of fine meal; knead it and make cakes.” 7 And Abraham ran to the herd, took a tender and good calf, gave it to a young man, and he hastened to prepare it. 8 So he took butter and milk and the calf which he had prepared, and set it before them; and he stood by them under the tree as they ate. 9 Then they said to him, “Where is Sarah your wife?” So he said, “Here, in the tent.” 10 And He said, “I will certainly return to you according to the time of life, and behold, Sarah your wife shall have a son.” (Sarah was listening in the tent door which was behind him.) 11 Now Abraham and Sarah were old, well advanced in age; and Sarah had passed the age of childbearing. 12 Therefore Sarah laughed within herself, saying, “After I have grown old, shall I have pleasure, my lord being old also?” 13 And the LORD said to Abraham, “Why did Sarah laugh, saying, ‘Shall I surely bear a child, since I am old?’ 14 Is anything too hard for the LORD? At the appointed time I will return to you, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.” 15 But Sarah denied it, saying, “I did not laugh,” for she was afraid. And He said, “No, but you did laugh!”

They artificially inseminate...?

1 And the LORD visited Sarah as He had said, and the LORD did for Sarah as He had spoken. 2 For Sarah conceived and bore Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time of which God had spoken to him. 3 And Abraham called the name of his son who was born to him—whom Sarah bore to him—Isaac. 4 Then Abraham circumcised his son Isaac when he was eight days old, as God had commanded him. 5 Now Abraham was one hundred years old when his son Isaac was born to him. 6 And Sarah said, “God has made me laugh, and all who hear will laugh with me.” 7 She also said, “Who would have said to Abraham that Sarah would nurse children? For I have borne him a son in his old age.”

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Yes, artificially inseminate! what else can you say about Jesus? In order for him to be born, did not the egg have to be breached? HaHa was the ship containing superman just a metaphor for the SPERM of GOD? even in the final Superman Returns, Jor-el says how he sent his only beloved son here. It seems its okay for GOD to do it, but all others else better not dare or he gets pretty MAD!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Reply to post by dragonsmusic

(I'm on a mobile so I can't reference)

All info I'm dispalying is a jot down of notes wich I plan to explaing how I came to this conclusion in my own thread in the future.

This is my inference based on historical evidence:
72 refers to the 72 angels according to hebrews. And I believe 60 demons of hell. Lucifer was put in charge of earth as god left. The angel and demon conflict was based on political matters but I do believe that there is no hatred between god and devils, as in the hercules cartoon zeus and hades relation.

Adam and eve were genetical engineered primitive beings that were mixed with the aliens dna giving them the ability to become smarter, the apple could've been an alien fruit that effected their thought process that encouraged negative intelligence (war, monarchy, lust, greed, etc)

Reptilians are widely recognized in history, china mecca greece and hebrew, etc. perhaps along with the enhancement of(in layman terms) "cavemen". the previous rulers of the planet, the dinosaurs were also genetecially enhanced by the rightwing of god, the devils because they found the reptiles to b more suitable the succession of the elo's. The first emperor of china was considered to be half dragon,the meccas god was a dragon, many greek gods had reptile complex. To this theory the god experimented with several creatures "humans with catheads, dog heads, birdheads, minotaursk and found these creatures to be unstable thus are extinct and removed from this planet.

Now as ancient paintings show, gods were physical and from space, bluntly put.

If bible references of higher, upper, light from the sky, wings, does not refer to aliens to you but rather as magickal fairy light then you are as ignorant as the atheists that refuse to even consider religion as historical scripture.

Now as for why advanced beings from another planet intervene with another was simple. This I call the krypton theory, is that seeing as planets do have A lifespan and the past of time goes beyond billions of years, it is probable that what. Were once humans in their planets have outlived their planet and needed to travel to other planets, it is possible that there was a scarcity in females so that's why they are into mating with their creations.

Following the patterns of human behavior, if we predict our actions 100, even 1000 years from now, and if the earth becomes unhabitable, our woman become sterile. won't we(rather a small group of human elite) find a way to move on to another planet? If we find a species close to our won't we enhance their capacity so they can build for us in return for our teachings. Won't we love our creations and punish them if they disobey?

Please reply to this, I believe its an important factor into this science/religion/history debate

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Data Corrupt

Krypton theory? it seems we are talking the same talk here. Yes I agree to read the bible in a vacuum does tend to result in belief in the fairy light, disembodied voice of santa clause admonishing you cause you cheated on your math test form of self loathing. To read it against the backdrop of both history and present will LEAD to a contextual understanding. There are secrets to be sure and millions have died and will die to both protect and protest those secrets. To those who adamantly stand in their unflexing belief, if you stand still too long you will turn to stone. Its much better to be amorphic in your intellectual cycle it keeps things fresh!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Data Corrupt,

More on the Krypton theory: You are very correct in the reasoning that a group of elite would be in search of the next earth. NASA anyone? I mean really if we just take the names of the shuttles there is a story being told. the CHALLENGER COLUMBIA ENDEAVORs for the DISCOVERY of ATLANTIS. The fighting dove searches for landmass. Sound familiar? Sorry this is both on and off topic, but really Sky Floating's threads do tend to allow and encourage associative reasoning. Thanks for being that guy!

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Fifth Horseman]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Thats an interesting plural right there.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Fifth Horseman

just the other day, i saw a star wars toy that can signal brainwaves to control a ball, even tho i'm sure its just a basic input technology, but when one focuses there brain the receptors on a headset activate and send signals to turn on a fan to cause the ball to float... but this is just a toy, common technology for the common people.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Data_Corrupt

Data Corrupt

Yes, when the rules can't be agreed upon the kid with the ball tends to leave, and find other kids that can be bullied into playing by his/her rules. We simply must realize that we will make the game to our liking when they leave, as long as the playground survives! Neat toy by the way, baby steps to potential mechanical psionic powers? Maybe by convincing children that they cannot float the ball on their own, there is a slow indoctrination into faith in the external mechanical superintelligence making itself known, vs. the internal biological superintelligence that remains elusive..

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Honestly tell me this isn't the first time you have heard this idea before? really? with all your ufo alien threads? Sorry I just take for granted this is commonly understood. Oh yeah, no one liners! hehe

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Elyon, in the Old Hebrew means above, with the connotation of "infinite" when ascribed to G-d. Angels are occasionally referred to as Mal'achei El'yon, meaning angels (messengers) of above (or infinity, or yet still, infinite one). The word elyon is also used in connotation to the spiritual and corporeal worlds as in Elyonim ve'Tachtonim meaning the "High Places and the Low Places". Its roots stem from the Hebrew "Al" which means on, or on top of, and "Al'eh", which means to rise or go up. But in Hebrew at least, the world elyon is reserved for the Master, not the servants. Other words are commonly used to describe other-worldly visitors to Earth, such as Mal'ach, Shli'ach, and occasionaly Ish.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Still no answer to my post on page 4? Hmm.. It figures..

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShakeNBake
Still no answer to my post on page 4? Hmm.. It figures..
well maybe since you are claiming them to be wrong you explain. Or be more precise with what you consider wrong. That's like saying "I think your wrong, tell me why I think your wrong!". How does that even work?

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Fifth Horseman] ok I misread your post, sorry

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Fifth Horseman]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

That Is ra el only works in English , not in Hebrew . In Hebrew Israel means , God prevails .

And elowahh is a " prolonged (emphat ) from EL

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Max_TO]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

The term " let us " comes from the word asah , which mean , to do , to fashion

The term " in our image " is from the word tsehlem , which means image , likeness .

So the plural is implied based then the plural of the word , elohiym , not the other way around.

Yes the word elohiym can mean plural but it can also imply one , or can mean god like , which is but one example of it being used to refer to a singular .

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Thats an interesting plural right there.

Hebrew oral tradition explains the plurality of the statement with the following account, G-d sat in counsel with the Ministering Angels and "asked for their consent" before creating Man.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I thought the same thing too.. Alien = Elyon

how about this ! Anak Enki Anax ! similar words similar meanings
Hebrew = Anak = (Strong & Tall Long neck) Warrior Rephaite
Sumerian= Enki =(Lord of the Earth)
Greek= Anax (military Leader Leader of men)

and for fun ..
just like Anakin (Darth Vader) whoa never mind... LOL CONJUNCTURE!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

Yes...Artificial insemination brought forth the demi-gods......

A humna woman gets 'visited' by an angel (assistant god) and gets impregnated.

Jesus Christ was one.

Half 'god' (E.T.), half mankind

Re-read the Garden of Eden and you will see that Cain and Abel were not Adam's children...they were of Enki and Enlil (God and Lord God).

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join