It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe in Elions?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

"Adam [a] lay with his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain. She said, "With the help of the LORD I have brought forth [c] a man." 2 Later she gave birth to his brother Abel. "

The Lord is the one who got her pregnant. She knew how to have sex with Adam, but the Lord was the father of her first two. Remember, God and Lord God were physical flesh beings that were mating with humans (Nephilim) for the purpose or reproduction.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I believe in zombies - not angels.

If seriously, all ancient texts are full of extraterrestrial stories.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

If Adam lay with her that means Adam had sex with her, hence her pregnancy. The Lord giving her help could have meant something else...? She seems to give credit to this Lord, whoever he is, for helping her to bring forth the child ...bring forth suggests giving birth rather than getting pregnant ?
I think you might be over-reaching on this one as the text says Adam lay with her and then she got pregnant (as a result)

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Books banned by the Council of Laodicea

reluctant-messenger.com...

Barnabas
I Clement
II Clement
Christ and Abgarus
The Apostles' Creed
I Hermas-Visions
II Hermas-Commands
III Hermas-Similitudes
Ephesians
I Infancy
II Infancy
Mary
Magnesians
Nicodemus
Paul and Seneca
Paul and Thecla
Philippians
Philadelphians
Polycarp
Romans
Trallians
Letters of Herod and Pilate
The First Book of Adam and Eve
The Second Book of Adam and Eve
The Secrets of Enoch
The Psalms of Solomon
The Odes of Solomon
The Fourth Book of Maccabees
The Story of Ahikar
The Testament of Reuben
Asher
Joseph
Simeon
Levi
Judah
Issachar
Zebulum
Dan
Naphtali
Gad
Benjamin

If all these banned books contain similar information then there has to be come truth in it.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
First, its pronounced 'El-yone" not Alien.

And Hebrew is an archetypal language.

The concept of 'alien' is anything strange or different, having nothing really to do with aliens up in the sky. The word entered common vernacular before people started associated the word with men in the sky.

Also, its a name of G-d with great kabbailistic nuances.

This is coincidence.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I AM THAT I AM = Ehyeh asher ehyeh = self-existent of self existent

Other names of God:

God of gods
Judge of judges
King of kings
Lord of Lords
The Most High God
The Most High Priest

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Why is she giving the Lord credit for Cain and Abel only? Why does Sara, who couldn't have a baby with her 'husband', give the Lord credit for hers?

Why is Cain not punished for murder and protected by 'Lord God'?

During the Garden of Eden scripture, the Lord (Enlil) tells Eve that she will be cursed with labor pains.. critically thinking, this never meant that labor was pain-free up until that point...that meant that the god that had sex with her had gotten her pregnant and that she will experience labor (pain).

like a forewarning of the pain that was to come

When they were stating, "The Lord blessed me with...." that was the Lord's impregnation.

You have to understand that Lords and Gods were fleshy beings and mated frequently with the humans....Blessed really didn't mean magical wishes as religious people tend to think...Back then, in terms of the ET's that were here, blessed meant 'to do something for', as in technology or physically direct.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by ButterCookie]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Genesis 4 explains it all if you read it with an understanding that Lord and Lord God are actually enemies( competitors on this Earth Mission) throughout the bible, and God was referred to as a traitor or 'serpent' by Lord God for becoming sympathetic with humankind...God is the one who began the creation of man (did the DNA splicing experiement with the primates) but wanted them to have knowledge about what was going on and their purpose to 'til the soil'.

Lord God and God are just stated as such because the biblical writers either did not know their names (Enlil and Enki) or their names were erased at the Counil at Nicea to create an image that there is only one 'god'.

Now look at the story from that angel to see if you can see it:

The birth of Seth is the first time that Eve 'begot" a child from Adam......

This is the first mention of a sexual relationship between Adam and his wife. Cain had already been conceived by the serpent prior to Adam having knowledge of his wife. Eve saw in Cain the fulfillment of the natural promise of Genesis 3:15, and looked on her first child as God Himself, the "Deliverer," Who would restore them to Eden. It is unusual for the mother to justify Cain's name by declaring "I have begotten a "MAN" with the Lord", when Cain was but a babe. To Eve, however, Cain was the "Man-child" Who would smite the Serpent. Eve did not claim to bear Cain by Adam but supposed he was gotten, acquired, or created with the Lord.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
reply to post by ButterCookie

bring forth the child ...bring forth suggests giving birth rather than getting pregnant ?

My Lord, the first mid-wife!

OR...

Originally posted by ButterCookie

that meant that the god that had sex with her had gotten her pregnant and that she will experience labor (pain).

...and maybe The Lord knew that labor would be painful due to the larger frontal lobe (seat of higher level thinking skills) of the brain that the child would inherit from him, which naturally would increase the size of the baby's skull. At some point in history, this 'mutation' of the brain did take place. Fossil records indicate earlier humanoids had much smaller brains. And if I am not mistaken, the sudden brain expansion is part of the evidence of a 'missing link.'

The birth canal should have evolved along with any evolutionary increase in the size of a child's head at birth, but still has not caught up! In my humble mind, that points to a sudden increase in brain size.

As a side-note, I've often wondered if the forbidden fruit from the Tree of Knowledge of Good & Evil which got Eve in trouble with God, had something to do with sex (because of the embarrassment of being found naked.) Maybe God realized the Lord had just advanced the indigenous humanoids by providing the forbidden fruit of his loins, creating an offspring with the capacity for advanced knowledge.

Or maybe I just think waaaay too much!

And while I'm thinking too much, here's one more: Eliyon and Alien do sound very much alike to me when I say them aloud. Is it not possible that ET's shared their race's name with the ancient Hebrews, and memory of their true nature (ET) remained in the Collective Unconscious of humanity (Carl Jung Psychology) such that when the term Alien was first chosen to refer to 'not from here' the supposed coiner of the term actually snatched it from the Collective Unconscious instead? I am not proposing that is absolutely true-- no one can know, and hence the debate. I just see it as, well, plausible.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Before there was the bible, there was sun and star worship. Hence "ray of light" and "in the heavens."

People read into this "holy text" stuff wayy too much. It all stems from Sun worship and star worship.

But feel free to keep trying to extract all the special hidden meaning you want from it like the billions of other people who have done so only to die and be recycled into the earth.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

There's a problem with this. For one, it seems all you're doing is just taking two things that sound similar and then claiming that there must be a connection, merely on the basis of that similarity alone. The Hebrew usage dates back far before "alien" meaning "extraterrestrials", which you yourself said was only during the 40s. Before that, it simply meant foreign or different. It seems obvious, then, how it got applied to extraterrestrials. Now unless you can prove that somehow the Hebrew word influenced the application of the term "alien" for extraterrestrials instead of the obvious reasons, I just don't see there being much of a case.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
As a matter of fact I sat reading my book the other day and occationally I looked out the window, wishing for better weather. We do that everyday - and then my mind floated to the subject of clouds. Im no pro when it comes to clouds, but eventhough im not, I just, in that instance, thought about how the clouds would be a nearly perfect fit for camouflage - well to aircrafts.. if they could just stay in them.

The next thought you've allready guessed I think, but when reading about "god" descending on a mountain arriving in a cloud - well I just fantazised about the whole - where do the "land", "live", "stay" when visiting earth - well .. why not just choose the most (maybe) practical and simple solution of all - hiding in clouds!?

Why clouds! Maybe they got the tools for not to be seen on radar, but being invisible to the human eye could be another difficulty they have not solved - or dont care to solve. What if they use the thickest clouds as points of restplaces where they can float nicely without anyone finding out. When looking out the window, you sometimes see some pretty thick clouds, looking pretty much like gigantic landscapes where you can practically hide anything for the human eye.

LET me say that im not taking into account all the tech advances it would take to pull off such a stunt, but if I would hide in the heavens, I would definetly hide in a thick big cloud instead of making bases on earth - instead of taking the risk of being shot down in the process of building bases on earth. Though this theory sound silly - I just thought this idea could be just as possible as anything else? I mean - its practically the most sane thing to do because clouds is something we see everyday and we are growing up with an idea of what clouds "is" (they are moist and sometimes they rain..lol.. you know... its a global cultural thing where we practically have the same "idea" or symbolics regarding clouds around the globe). To us clouds "are" prefixed in terms of functionality and thats it! To others it could be a simple solution to the most logic camoflage in history for air-vehicles and while we search the open spaces, they just take hide i clouds which is the last place the eye would go search for information.

I know some would say that radars would catch the pressence or that skies dissolve and whats the genious of being hidden in a dissolving camouflage - well

they just might be able to foretell when the cloud is timing out - so to say.

Im not saying it would be the only place to hide, but i think it would be a great place to hide from the eye. There are many biblical references that tells about gods in the skies, but when I think about it clouds as a phenomenon is allso mentioned as a key part of the mystical setting around gods descending/arriving.

I love these mind puzzles - mostly because i believe!

My favorite biblical reference so far is Ezekiels vision (allso with cloud references):

www.sitchiniswrong.com...

4 And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a flashing fire, surrounded by a radiance, and in the center of it (the center of the fire) a gleam as of amber

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by glitchinmymatrix

Well im not saying you are wrong, but I don't think we allways read as much into the bibel as "true" believers do!
That said, I think you should read "Ezekiels Vision" in the link coming up. Its describing "something" divine in the sky - and its the most advanced psyked up vision I've ever read about when you take into account that it comes from the heavens and is steered/Willed by a "person". You should take your time not just making a run for the olympics when making your notes. This statement from Ezekiel is the closest description of an aircraft - with the notion i our backhead that this takes place thousands of years ago - him descriping the devine. Most people want their god to be "god" and not something else deminished to a flying saucer, but whatever people think this is what Ezekiel calls "god" or "angle" or "divine".

www.sitchiniswrong.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
First, its pronounced 'El-yone" not Alien.

And Hebrew is an archetypal language.

The concept of 'alien' is anything strange or different, having nothing really to do with aliens up in the sky. The word entered common vernacular before people started associated the word with men in the sky.

Also, its a name of G-d with great kabbailistic nuances.

This is coincidence.

Or the modern word "Alien" was coined to sound like el-yone.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
All our wars and religions are basically the result of the different "elions" that have been tampering with our DNA and having wars amongst themselves, part of a larger game to create the perfect man.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
yes to answer your question i do believe quite strongly in Elions ....

i have this dream of being save by them and once they take me aboard their ship that ill find my mom and all of her husbands alive and well.....

yeah i know im crazy what of it ....

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The word alien is probably derived from the Hebrew "elyon' which is typically translated into English as "most high".

This being the case, it still sheds no light on the significance of this word in Genesis. Elyon is a completely transcendant reference to G-d.

"aliens" as imagined by modern culture are biological creatures.

And frankly, i think aliens as concieved by this culture as being "gray" is completely allegorical. The "gray" is the shade between white and black, and therefore a reference to moral relativism. These "aliens" are therefore exactly what the word describes - "foreign" - outside our usual frame of reference and so in "outer space".

Its basically the modern gnostic myth designed for the modern mind. Calling them "Elyon" is to identify an essentially gnostic idea with a Hebraic concept that has nothing to do with this idea, so the connection is trivial.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join