It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginia UFO sighting, July 25, 2010 all 4 parts

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoX42

Originally posted by Phage
"Oh, I've gotta charge this up. I'm out of juice."

Um. When your battery goes dead you don't get audio or video.

It was in the process of DYING, it wasn't already dead. I have several video cameras, and even when they are DYING, I can still get video and audio.

You might want to sit this one out.

Just wonderful!

I just like the line "You might want to sit this one out." And it was directed to phage!

I don't know what to make of these sightings. Nevertheless great video.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by aspx
sorry to report i run his voice on a lie detector software , this guy failed more then 3 times so i would say this guy is a liar

Out of curiosity, have you ran your own voice on this same lie detector software?

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by RamsOnTop
It sounds like bad acting to me. The guy filming just gives the impression of trying too hard and does not seem sincere to me.

Out of curiosity, what would he have had to have done to sound sincere TO YOU?

What are your qualifications for sincerity? Should he be weeping? Should he be completely silent? Should he have toned it down or brought it up a notch to achieve your version of "a good acting performance?" Should he have given you Tom Cruise of "War of the Worlds," or John Travolta in Phenomenon? I'm afraid that when this video was made, he was not at all trying to live up to your expectations.

Not everyone in the world is acting, nor are they trying to impress you with their behavior.

Often, those who are always looking for extraneous holes in someone else's story where they wouldn't fit in the first place, are people who typically practice deception themselves. In their minds they believe that since THEY are prone to lies and deceit, that others are naturally doing the same.

Nope. Fail.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by k3rm1t

This thread is interesting! S&F!

Airborne880, Welcome to ATS !

I look forward to your next videos.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Invisible King

Originally posted by Phage
"Oh, I've gotta charge this up. I'm out of juice."

Um. When your battery goes dead you don't get audio or video.

Thought he said "I'm runnin' out of juice", but nevertheless if he brought his camera out specifically to film UFOs you would think he would have fully charged his battery.

Not to be rude but for the thousandth time... I had misplaced the charging cable and the battery was dead when we got thre. Further, I did not bring the camera to videotape UFOs. I was there to show my son the cabin and to shoot guns. I always bring the camera when I go. That is why I hoped (and was correct) that the cable had been left at the cabin on our last visit. people.... I am not a UFO hunter by trade, nor am I a videographer... I am a normal guy who is into many things. At this moment, UFOs have my full attention and I will be more prepared next visit to the cabin. But How can I be even slightly sure that they will appear? Finally... I am not sure what these were. i am sure of what they were not. They were not, car lights, flashlights, streetlights or stars. that much I do know.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoX42

Originally posted by RamsOnTop
It sounds like bad acting to me. The guy filming just gives the impression of trying too hard and does not seem sincere to me.

Out of curiosity, what would he have had to have done to sound sincere TO YOU?

What are your qualifications for sincerity? Should he be weeping? Should he be completely silent? Should he have toned it down or brought it up a notch to achieve your version of "a good acting performance?" Should he have given you Tom Cruise of "War of the Worlds," or John Travolta in Phenomenon? I'm afraid that when this video was made, he was not at all trying to live up to your expectations.

Not everyone in the world is acting, nor are they trying to impress you with their behavior.

Often, those who are always looking for extraneous holes in someone else's story where they wouldn't fit in the first place, are people who typically practice deception themselves. In their mind's they believe that since THEY are prone to lies and deceit, that others are naturally doing the same.

Nope. Fail.

Wow! Thanks for the awesome supportive comments but the end..... about people who look for holes, etc...... you are sooooo correct on that. What a great description and it reminds me of so many I have met that are like that. Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
reply to post by k3rm1t

This thread is interesting! S&F!

Airborne880, Welcome to ATS !

I look forward to your next videos.

Thank you brother.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Ok.... I made a video of me explaining a few things. How do I post it here?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Ok.... I made a video of me explaining a few things. How do I post it here?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Hey airborne, you mentioned on the first video that there was a bit of background prior to this whole exercise/experience (or something like that). Anyhow, if you make an elaboration video, it would be interesting if you discussed that.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Airborne880

Hi and thanks for the cool videos. I just wanted to say that the only way I can think of for the orbs to disappear from video but not from sight is if they changed to a different light spectrum/frequency that your eyes could pick up but not the camera. This is unusual since its usually the opposite that is true. Cool stuff nonetheless, next time they appear you should climb the hill and touch it. ^_^

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsup
Hey airborne, you mentioned on the first video that there was a bit of background prior to this whole exercise/experience (or something like that). Anyhow, if you make an elaboration video, it would be interesting if you discussed that.

Roger that brother and I just made such a video. Could you tell me where on this site I can upload it? I do not see the upload tab. Thank you

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Lights in sky at NIGHT = Nothing verifiable or deniable.

Non-event. Sorry.

Well, it certainly is and was a non-event for you. You obviously weren't there, therefore, your opinion is the last one that anyone should or would probably want to hear if we were to get an accurate idea of what was occurring that night and decide for ourselves whether it was an event...or not.
Just a thought.

Although, your OPINION of the event, or non-event, is greatly appreciated. But let us all just stay away from absolutes for now. Sound fair?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

No problem my friend. Just keep telling the truth like you are, and my support will continue unfettered. I know when someone is being genuine (like yourself), and I also know when people come to threads just to harass good people until they crack. Therefore, if I see this occurring, I always side with the good guy.

And, I'm not supporting you out of sheer belief in UFO's. (consequently, I do believe, but I also believe in hoaxers) I am supporting you because you are telling the truth about what you experienced with a genuine fervor.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Airborne..
awesome awesome awesome..

Great video first of all. Granted it's not something that can be used for anything other than a compliment to your story, but I sense sincerity, wonder and a truth.
The "willing" the UFO's to be noticed isn't new but people in general have a huge issue swallowing the possibility.

Good luck in your next visit to the cabin.

Video uploading: Other people have experienced and issue with starting an upload media account here.. I've tried and it hasn't worked for me yet..

To give it a shot poke around the MYATS area. There's a link somewhere in there that mentions your media.. you have to make a separate account.

Otherwise Youtube will work.. LiveLeak.com.. I believe Photobucket offers free video hosting as well.

Question: You mentioned the "orbs" looked like "little galaxies" when you looked at them. Can you elaborate more? Meaning were the "galaxies" spinning like a nucleus maybe or did it look like a NASA type photo..

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I cannot vouch for the validity of the UFO
but the witness videos lead me to believe
they are lying when he said they saw it
5 nights in a row in another location and
didn't try to film any of it ??? come-on ???
ur joking right???

You can't vouch for the video because you don't know the people, you weren't there, whatever.

You are perectly comfortable calling strangers liars.

I find the most damning aspect of your anything but humble opinion, the fact that you are often the first or second debunker on many threads.

It would appear that you spend all day trolling new posts just waiting to "debunk" anything.

It is as if you don't have a job and spend all your time on ATS just waiting. Unless, ofcourse, that IS YOUR JOB...A professional "debunker," dis-info agent, etc.

I choose to hit the FOE Button beneath your signature, no respect expressed or implied.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing...One thing Ive heard about these Orbs is once people see them they start to see them more often, and even have feelings about when they are going to appear....Ive read reports of these people saying they always get a feeling so they carry a camera around with them all of the time...almost like they want to be filmed....Reading what you said earlier too I believe you mentioned you had a feeling you would see them...so if you get that feeling again grab your camera....

For us to get the truth its going to take more people like you to come forward...especailly with your occupation...they cant keep everybody quiet forever!

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
They claim to see these lights 5 nights in a row on the side of a mountain yet they did not bother to go investigate and get close? Hmmm Really? I do not see anything unusual in the video just lights on the side of a mountain perhaps campers? Nor do i see said lights take flight which would deem it a UFO.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
The ORB nutters again? They just wont go away will they.

Oh yeah.. all those thousands and thousands of people with stories, photographs and videos of orbs floating about the internet, books and organizations who study them makes for a a very distinct nutter group

Such a silly comment and outlook..

b

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

And that's the way to handle that!

I have seen these things. All last summer I sat out every night and even got the people next door to me to start looking up.
One night me and my friend where sitting in the driveway and I was on the phone with another friend who was 20 miles away watching the sky with us. At the same time we all saw the same thing. It was and "orb" that looked like it was coming straight at us from the sky. As it was coming at us it got really bright and then faded out to nothing. No it wasn't a comet/meteorite it appeared out of no where in the middle of the sky. Not like when we see the crazy things up be where the sats are, but lower. And then less than 5 min later we saw another one that appeared and flew across the sky and then did a 90* turn and faded away. The whole time I was on the phone with my friend, she was seeing the same thing. All of us could not believe what we had just seen. They were both just amazed and kept saying, "omg, what is that. It scared the poop out of them. All I could do was say "I told you" "That's what I have been seeing." I saw a total of 9 in one night. I will never forget it. all you have to do is look up and be patient they will show themselves

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join