It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginia UFO sighting, July 25, 2010 all 4 parts

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Ok found this today and thought I would post it.There are four videos first two are of the UFO second two are interviews [well witnesses] with the people who filmed this and witnessed event.
All credit to the Youtube poster LMSTactical .

July 26, 2010 On July 24th, 2010 four of us watched multiple UFOs do unbelievable things on the side of a Virginia mountain. We had full and unobstructed viewing of these orb like objects for over an hour and a half. My video camera was not charged and there is no video. The next day, July 25th, the same objects appeared again and this time I was able to capture two brief videos of them. The videos in no way represent the height of the observations that night. Most of what we saw would not show up on video for some reason. Watch all four and draw your own conclusions. We will be back to the site again soon with a fully charged camera and a tripod. Count on that. Thanks for watching.

Video 1

Video 2

video 3 Interview of witnesses See videos 1 & 2 first

video 4 Morning after

Couple of snapshots from video

[edit on 27-7-2010 by k3rm1t]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I cannot vouch for the validity of the UFO
but the witness videos lead me to believe
they are lying when he said they saw it
5 nights in a row in another location and
didn't try to film any of it ??? come-on ???
ur joking right???

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

yes agree with witnesses but it the first two videos that got me.
Also on a side note i have sent a message to the YT poster and given link to thread just to see if he will answer any questions.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I for one believe them. This is exactly the way it goes with these things right now. Remote locations. Lots of trees. Classic orb sighting.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
S+F. Nice set of videos, although it would have been better with a tripod, and some documented landmarks for reference maybe through a night vision device etc... Not the best set of circumstances but I'm looking forward to some more videos in the future from these individuals hopefully with a stronger sense of investigative documentation in mind. If I take into account where they where and the location of where they said the lights were appearing I can sort of get a feel for the size of the objects being pretty small but obviously visual with the naked eye, or so they say, seems like it could be plausible. Unfortunately I'd have to say this evidence is inconclusive without additional information. Again I am very interested in follow up videos and maybe we'll get something that is hard to disprove. Thanks for the post!

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Yehaw !!!

More videos that are shaking and only show lights, with no reference of anything actually flying.

Those could have been lights on a hill or mountainside, cars, flashlights, anything.

5 nights in a row, yeah right.... they would have taken more than one camera, possibly a tri-pod and other equipment.

Why does it always have to be a UFO?

BTW UFO's don't always mean E.T. either. something to think about.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by elevatedone]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
"Oh, I've gotta charge this up. I'm out of juice."

Um. When your battery goes dead you don't get audio or video.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Hello. I am LMSTactical from youtube and I shot the video. When I referred to the prior five sightings... they were totally different than this one. In those...I was walking the dog, sitting in the backyard of my home, etc.... they were very short in duration and I had no camera with me. When I shot these videos... we were 130 miles away at a cabin that we just bought in the mountains. I had not been able to find my camera charging cord and when I found it... I could only charge it for a few minutes, then try to video these objects before it died. Also... most of what we saw would not show up on the camera. I have those videos but they are just black with our voices. At one point when the camera was charging... there were about 30 of these objects all formed into an octagon shape and so bright that you would not believe it! I hope this explains the comment about the past viewings.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxZenTruthxX
S+F. Nice set of videos, although it would have been better with a tripod, and some documented landmarks for reference maybe through a night vision device etc... Not the best set of circumstances but I'm looking forward to some more videos in the future from these individuals hopefully with a stronger sense of investigative documentation in mind. If I take into account where they where and the location of where they said the lights were appearing I can sort of get a feel for the size of the objects being pretty small but obviously visual with the naked eye, or so they say, seems like it could be plausible. Unfortunately I'd have to say this evidence is inconclusive without additional information. Again I am very interested in follow up videos and maybe we'll get something that is hard to disprove. Thanks for the post!

Thank you for the comments. Please know this. We will be back there next weekend and I will have a tripod set up with a fully charged camera. You are correct about the size of these things. Its almost unbelievable because at night they look so big without references, like the trees, the mountain, etc. But when you see the site in the daylight you know that they must be small but very bright. There was so much more that happened that is not on the video... its frustrating for us also. I am just so thankful that we all saw the same things or I might think that I was going nuts. Thanks again for the comments.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
"Oh, I've gotta charge this up. I'm out of juice."

Um. When your battery goes dead you don't get audio or video.

Im not sure what your saying. If you are referring to my comments while filming... I had only charged the camera for about 4 minutes and a light was flashing indicating "low battery" I knew that it would shut ff soon. You had to be there. I kept running into the cabin, plugging in the camera, running back out to watch the objects, running back to get the camera and trying to videotape them. I know its frustrating but this is how it happened. I hope you don't think we faked this video but can see how people would be skeptical. Thanks for the comments the same.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Yehaw !!!

More videos that are shaking and only show lights, with no reference of anything actually flying.

Those could have been lights on a hill or mountainside, cars, flashlights, anything.

5 nights in a row, yeah right.... they would have taken more than one camera, possibly a tri-pod and other equipment.

Why does it always have to be a UFO?

BTW UFO's don't always mean E.T. either. something to think about.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by elevatedone]

Please read my response to another regarding the five nights. That was not the same objects and was 130 miles away... while out walking the dog and without any camera. It was not at this location. My son.. who is in the video... and Nephews, climbed the top of that mountain after the first night of seeing these objects. They ruled out any possibility of lights, a house, people anything. The whole mountain is nothing but threes and bears and deer. We just bought that property and we own that mountain. There is no way anyone would climb up there and perform a light show two nights in a row. You have to see the location to understand that its rough climbing and not easy to get to.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by the.lights
I for one believe them. This is exactly the way it goes with these things right now. Remote locations. Lots of trees. Classic orb sighting.

Thank you for the comments. While it matters not at all to us that people believe us... in terms of knowing what we saw.... it does feel frustrating when people just think that you made it all up. If people knew what I did for a living and how this could affect my career, they would understand the risk I took just showing my face on a video regarding UFOs. After the strange things that I saw weeks prior, I had a very strong feeling that I would see something at the new property but I expected to see crafts in the sky. The "orb" thing is new to me and I am only now studying (watching other videos) to learn about them. They really are much more beautiful when seen with the naked eye. Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
FWIW, I'm not saying you made the story up.

All I'm saying is that there is no way (from the videos) to show or prove these were UFO's or even flying.

Thanks for joining and discussing though.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Airborne880

Hello. I am LMSTactical from youtube and I shot the video. When I referred to the prior five sightings... they were totally different than this one. In those...I was walking the dog, sitting in the backyard of my home, etc.... they were very short in duration and I had no camera with me. When I shot these videos... we were 130 miles away at a cabin that we just bought in the mountains. I had not been able to find my camera charging cord and when I found it... I could only charge it for a few minutes, then try to video these objects before it died. Also... most of what we saw would not show up on the camera. I have those videos but they are just black with our voices. At one point when the camera was charging... there were about 30 of these objects all formed into an octagon shape and so bright that you would not believe it! I hope this explains the comment about the past viewings.

Hi LMSTactical from youtube , interesting objects/orbs.ufos you witnessed and captured on video.Was there any sound accompanied with these objects, have you managed to locate any other witnesses around that area you filmed these objects in apart from the witnesses on the video.

Would be very interesting if there was more independent witnesses to these incidents.Not saying you did not video or witness objects showing levels of high strangeness but if you could locate more independent witnesses , maybe through an ad in say a local shop ect it could help to verify this more.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Airborne880

Thanks for the videos and welcome to ATS, hopefully when you get your tripod set up you'll get some better vids without the shake. Is there any possibility you could get some nightvision ? Or failing that may get some glowsticks and plant them around the area for a little bit of light and possible perspective of their size ?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by K-PAX-PROT

Hi LMSTactical from youtube , interesting objects/orbs.ufos you witnessed and captured on video.Was there any sound accompanied with these objects, have you managed to locate any other witnesses around that area you filmed these objects in apart from the witnesses on the video.

Would be very interesting if there was more independent witnesses to these incidents.Not saying you did not video or witness objects showing levels of high strangeness but if you could locate more independent witnesses , maybe through an ad in say a local shop ect it could help to verify this more.

Hello. No.. there was no sound associated with the objects. As for the independent witnesses.... how can I say this without sounding rude. The property is in the mountains of Virginia right on the boarder with West Virginia. The people here are different than city folks. Believe me... they are very curious about the city guy (me) and his Asian wife who bought the place. They are very very nice people but very simple... they live like people did 100 years ago it seems. I am still an outsider to them and if I brought up strange lights and UFOs... I think they would run me out of the area. I hope you understand my point here. Plus.... this is on a 12 acre piece of land. Most of that 12 acres is the mountain. It is very remote and though there is a neighbor on each side of the property, you cant see their homes from the cabin. They are a good ways off.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech

Thanks for the videos and welcome to ATS, hopefully when you get your tripod set up you'll get some better vids without the shake. Is there any possibility you could get some nightvision ? Or failing that may get some glowsticks and plant them around the area for a little bit of light and possible perspective of their size ?

Hi and thanks for the great ideas. I cant afford night vision at this time but will try and do that when I can. I love the glow stick idea and I have a bunch of them at the cabin. I bought the place to get away from the city if things went sideways with civil unrest etc. So I do have a lot of stuff up there and am bringing more each weekend. I will do the glow stick thing next weekend to get some reference in terms of size and location. Thanks again

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by K-PAX-PROT

Hello. No.. there was no sound associated with the objects. As for the independent witnesses.... how can I say this without sounding rude. The property is in the mountains of Virginia right on the boarder with West Virginia. The people here are different than city folks. Believe me... they are very curious about the city guy (me) and his Asian wife who bought the place. They are very very nice people but very simple... they live like people did 100 years ago it seems. I am still an outsider to them and if I brought up strange lights and UFOs... I think they would run me out of the area. I hope you understand my point here. Plus.... this is on a 12 acre piece of land. Most of that 12 acres is the mountain. It is very remote and though there is a neighbor on each side of the property, you cant see their homes from the cabin. They are a good ways off.

Hi again, cheers for the reply, understand your points about the nature of your location and the people it harbours, points understood.Maybe someone will raise it somewhere and possibly you will here of it, then again going on your above summary of these people it will be a long shot. Looking forward to you capturing any more footage of these orbs/ufos as you said you will have fully charged camera and tripod at the ready next time.Take care bud and all the best in your endeavours.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Well good luck on getting more vids of these strange lights, looking forward to the footage, is it possible you can add the footage here to this thread as well and I hope you enjoy your stay here on ATS

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
They should ask it to steady the camera in their minds.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join