It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginia UFO sighting, July 25, 2010 all 4 parts

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
They claim to see these lights 5 nights in a row on the side of a mountain yet they did not bother to go investigate and get close? Hmmm Really? I do not see anything unusual in the video just lights on the side of a mountain perhaps campers? Nor do i see said lights take flight which would deem it a UFO.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

So lame when people dont read through all the posts and just throw an opinion or question out there that has already been answered and/or discussed...

Thanks for the videos and responses Airborne, unfortunately it just raises more questions than answers, but keep at it...

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Well thank you and i did read through the thread , I take this stuff seriously unlike the blind faith believers in ORBS. Im looking for UFO's Unidentified Flying Objects not faint lights mountainside. I am not saying the guy did not see anything unusual ET or non ET. Im saying the footage is poor and i can relate in filming something and it not turning out myself. I had some object on film taken with camera phone and it is hardy seen in the footage and not worthy of presentation. Just more grainy shaky footage of what could be anything and unconvincing.
It would only make one look like a fool.

The ORB stuff is associated with ghosts and new ager hoaxes Like the Alison Kruse cult. Maybe it is a ghost? I see no correlation between UFO and ORB's. I see people here calling the lights ORB's lol. He did not describe ORB's see how the nutters try to change it to ORBS. They should have approached the lights if they wanted to get some good footage. It cant be that difficult to get closer.

If there is a next time i hope Airborne gets the up close footage I would like to see. Hike a ways if you can.

So the video is called "UFO" and again it does not fly. Why not call it "strange lights on mountain" ?

not UFO's in the video still

good luck

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Airborne880

Interesting....I live in No. VA. and very near many borders of WVA. Can you give more specifics on where the footage was shot.

More than likely I am familiar with the area.

Thanks, and a flag for you good sir!

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy
Airborne..
awesome awesome awesome..

Great video first of all. Granted it's not something that can be used for anything other than a compliment to your story, but I sense sincerity, wonder and a truth.
The "willing" the UFO's to be noticed isn't new but people in general have a huge issue swallowing the possibility.

Good luck in your next visit to the cabin.

Video uploading: Other people have experienced and issue with starting an upload media account here.. I've tried and it hasn't worked for me yet..

To give it a shot poke around the MYATS area. There's a link somewhere in there that mentions your media.. you have to make a separate account.

Otherwise Youtube will work.. LiveLeak.com.. I believe Photobucket offers free video hosting as well.

Question: You mentioned the "orbs" looked like "little galaxies" when you looked at them. Can you elaborate more? Meaning were the "galaxies" spinning like a nucleus maybe or did it look like a NASA type photo..

Thank you for the kind words and support. I finished a video and tried to upload it onto youtube and of course.... there is a 10 minute limit on videos. Mine is over ten minutes and was rejected. I have been at this computer all day and am burned out. I will figure something out tomorrow in terms of how to get it on the site/ Thanks again and stay safe.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
[/URL ]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us

picture of reverse engineered tech in the 90s

www.youtube.com...

schematic of same tech at the ufo conference 2010

This technology is here, this is the proof, and david sereda knows how to build this.

please ignore this message.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by OZFZO]

[edit on 27-7-2010 by OZFZO]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

point taken, I just didn't get that from your post...guess I jumped the gun myself....

I really don't pay attention to the orbs, ghosts, new age connection stuff myself, but I've learned to be a little more open minded since I've been around here. Also learned to be a little more skeptical as well. I just feel the Op has been treated a little harshly by some, seems like he is genuinely intrigued by his experience...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Come Clean
I'm outta here. This one is debunked just because they are trying so hard to make it true.

Call me when it lands on the White House steps.

hmmmm nah, too noisy with the whining...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Interesting, I was going to make a short pictorial on how to upload to the media portal, but Im guessing you don't have an account there and when I was about to review the process, noticed this:

So it looks like offsite hosting only...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Hi airborne.

You have to shorten your video to 10 minutes or cut it in half and do 2 videos.

Then when you have the video/s uploaded to youtube copy by holding the left button on your mouse and sliding it across the whole www... link at the top of the screen on your video,let go of the button,then paste here in one of your posts by clicking the right button of your mouse and click paste.

I wasn't sure how much you knew about copy and pasting so I explained it all for you just in case.

About the video..mistakes happen.I don't see a reason why anyone would fake the battery running out.It seems honest to me,and they even went on tape themselves,which takes a lot of guts.

That being said,next time you can be ready and maybe try night vision instead in case setting up lights scares them away.If you could get a clearer video of these orbs or whatever they were then it would help shut up those skeptics.I think night vision would be the best.But until then all we have are lights in the dark.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX

Hi airborne.

You have to shorten your video to 10 minutes or cut it in half and do 2 videos.

Then when you have the video/s uploaded to youtube copy by holding the left button on your mouse and sliding it across the whole www... link at the top of the screen on your video,let go of the button,then paste here in one of your posts by clicking the right button of your mouse and click paste.

I wasn't sure how much you knew about copy and pasting so I explained it all for you just in case.

About the video..mistakes happen.I don't see a reason why anyone would fake the battery running out.It seems honest to me,and they even went on tape themselves,which takes a lot of guts.

That being said,next time you can be ready and maybe try night vision instead in case setting up lights scares them away.If you could get a clearer video of these orbs or whatever they were then it would help shut up those skeptics.I think night vision would be the best.But until then all we have are lights in the dark.

I appreciate the advice and thank you. I know how to cut and paste but how do I shorten the video? Should I just re film the whole thing or is there an easier way? I am not experienced at film editing so if its something an infant can do, I may have a shot haha. If not.... I will have to re do it and that does not sound like fun hahah. Thanks again friend.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
You could use windows movie maker which comes with Windows XP, Vista, and perhaps older operating systems. It's fairly simple to use, but I would recommend you download:

SolveigMM Video Splitter 2.2.1004.20

There's a free trial for that version that lasts 21 days, however I don't know if there are any limitations, or watermarks with the free version since I haven't tried it.

The other alternative is to use this version that I uploaded:

SolveigMM Video Splitter 2.1

The file is in rar format, so you'll need a program like winrar to extract it:

WinRAR (32-bit) 3.93

[snip]

Removed codes for opening software pending staff discussion

[edit on 2/8/10 by masqua]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Really appreciate your response.

Why did you guys try and request the objects to form shapes? Have you done this before. What made you say this to the guys around you? Had you discussed doing this before sighting.

As I said in my original post I experienced something similar.

If you don't know why you were requesting the objests to form shapes I suggest you alone reflect on the incident more and you may come to a realisation about this.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Upload it to google video, I believe there's no restriction on length there, or you can upload it to the ATS media portal here media.abovetopsecret.com...

I would say to you, if you've already answered a question and somebody asks it again, don't feel a need to answer it as it's not your fault some people are incapable of reading a discussion from start to finish. Hell judging from some of the responses you've got it seems that some people are even incapable of reading the start lol

Thanks again for your posts

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

Really appreciate your response.

Why did you guys try and request the objects to form shapes? Have you done this before. What made you say this to the guys around you? Had you discussed doing this before sighting.

As I said in my original post I experienced something similar.

If you don't know why you were requesting the objests to form shapes I suggest you alone reflect on the incident more and you may come to a realisation about this.

4:00am and I am still on the computer researching other people's experiences hahaha. This is a record and i MUST get to bed. Regarding your questions... The people around me were my family... son, two nephews and wife. We had requested in an almost prayer like fashion that the UFOs would visit us and these things showed up. As we watched them for an hour and a half, we saw them form many geometric shapes. We would request them to get brighter and many times they would. So.... once I had a little bit of a charge in the camera, I wanted to see if the objects would form another cool shape because that would have been so nice to have on video. Sometimes the objects were scattered and spread around. Other times they merged into one or two orb like objects. But there were many times that they made octagons, triangles, and other awesome shapes.

I hope that helps and if not.... ask again. Thanks for the questions and now I will force myself into bed. Goodnight all

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Another shakey video of what resembles lights in the sky
I am not convinced about the authenticity of these videos my gut response is saying give this one a wide berth as it has HOAX written all over it.

*I am not holding my breath for the mext installment these guys give us with the tripod.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
Well thank you and i did read through the thread , I take this stuff seriously unlike the blind faith believers in ORBS. Im looking for UFO's Unidentified Flying Objects not faint lights mountainside. I am not saying the guy did not see anything unusual ET or non ET. Im saying the footage is poor and i can relate in filming something and it not turning out myself. I had some object on film taken with camera phone and it is hardy seen in the footage and not worthy of presentation. Just more grainy shaky footage of what could be anything and unconvincing.
It would only make one look like a fool.

The ORB stuff is associated with ghosts and new ager hoaxes Like the Alison Kruse cult. Maybe it is a ghost? I see no correlation between UFO and ORB's. I see people here calling the lights ORB's lol. He did not describe ORB's see how the nutters try to change it to ORBS. They should have approached the lights if they wanted to get some good footage. It cant be that difficult to get closer.

If there is a next time i hope Airborne gets the up close footage I would like to see. Hike a ways if you can.

So the video is called "UFO" and again it does not fly. Why not call it "strange lights on mountain" ?

not UFO's in the video still

good luck

Like you, I have always thought of orbs as being associated with ghost. It was not until after I posted these videos that I began to refer to them as orbs because of so many others doing so. I quickly looked around the internet and discovered that there are many orbs associated with E.T.s and UFOs and such. Did these things fly? Hard to say... but they did move around on the side of that mountain, as if they were floating. So... UFO still works. Unidentified FLOATING Objects
Whatever you want to call them is fine with me........ I

Look... I do NOT know what they were. I DO know what they were not, as I have said. They were NOT car headlights, streetlights, stars, or people on the face of the mountain with flashlights. What were they? I hope someday I can find out.

As for climbing up the mountain and going to them. Like many things... that is far easier said than done. In my case..... I have a few injuries that make it not such a great idea and easy task. Rods in the leg, plate in the neck, screws in the knee, etc. The others could do it but will they? One is 12, the other is 15 and the other is 23. They are not as brave about things like that as you and I.

Lets see what pans out this weekend. I will be happy if these things show up in any fashion. Roger that?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric

Interesting....I live in No. VA. and very near many borders of WVA. Can you give more specifics on where the footage was shot.

More than likely I am familiar with the area.

Thanks, and a flag for you good sir!

The mountain is very close to New Market. Closer yet to the town of Broadway. If you are close to that area.... please grab a camera... a charging cable and a tripod and give me a hand by posting some of your videos up here. It would be fantastic to get more than one person seeing the same things and filming them as well. Are you close to these areas? Thanks for the post brother.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Another shakey video of what resembles lights in the sky
I am not convinced about the authenticity of these videos my gut response is saying give this one a wide berth as it has HOAX written all over it.

*I am not holding my breath for the mext installment these guys give us with the tripod.

What idiot would spend time on a crappy hoax like this? If I was going to fake something, it would be a lot better quality. Anyways... since you are quick to throw the hoax dart... I wonder what you will say if I do manage to get another video... a better video. My guess is that you will still say its a hoax. People here are correct. Many people simply dont want to see anything beyond what they think that they know. Call it a closed mind whatever. Not knowing what is shown or not believed that its a UFO is one thing.... calling someone a liar (if its a hoax I'm a liar) because of a "gut" feeling is something else. My guess is that your gut is not in very good shape. In any case...... rock on with your quick trigger finger, accusatory , labeling mouth. Its an indication of a man with few if any friends. To you, i'm a hoax. To me... your pathetic.

[Staff edit - post deleted in error, now pasted back in. My slip - yeahright]

[edit on 8/8/2010 by yeahright]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by k3rm1t

The filmer state's

That he is new to the area.
That the pictures were taken on his new property.
That the property is located in a mountainous area.
That the Filmer now owns the mountain.

Are there deposits of quartz in the area?
What type of geological deposit created the mountain.
Has there been any earth quake activity in the area in the past?

1 101010

--Watcher

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Would you happen to have any daytime pictures of the area you witnessed the lights ?

Maybe you could point out the location of the lights in relation to the surroundings.

Thanks for coming here to explain the situation, and not being evasive

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join