It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How this Crisis Will Play Out - 2010 and beyond

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Either way. Wide Vision is a clown, and he refuses to even admit he predicts anything.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
ONIONGRASS: I U2U'd you last night. Not sure if you checked for one or not, so letting you know.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nlouise

Originally posted by Wide Vision 2010
www.stormpulse.com...

It seems HAARP is working frantically to avoid any storms that would pick up water from the Gulf and dumping it inland.

Expect a "wonderful" winter from your Zionist masters. Meanwhile, those servants of the Almighty, need to prepare their locations, places in guarded valleys or small guarded placesfrom the North.

Summer, Winter, Spring and Autumn will have it's own free will. Wait for warmth in between the coldness, come January. Cannot grow food like that.

Those who don't have food, will be in deep trouble.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Wide Vision 2010]

For those that have home gardens, maybe try growing root vegetables during the winter, such as potatoes, turnips, beets, carrots, etc. Also try green onions, leeks and cilantro. These will all grow so long as the ground doesn't freeze. Snow and frost won't effect them. Just a suggestion for those who already have mild winters.

Don't try it with tomatoes or peppers though. They can't tolerate cold.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by nlouise]

Thank you, nlouise. Great advice.

I got the DVD, but I haven't had any time to upload it, yet.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide Vision 2010

Oh good, can't wait to see it.

Those of us in mild winter areas might as well take advantage of HAARP while we can.

I read today that in NY a family was swimming in their pool and a sink hole opened up and immediately drained all the water. Do you think these sink holes might have something to do with all the oil being pumped out and then backflushed with water?

I was reading an article a few days ago warning of a coming catostrophic event to North America, that seemed plausable. I'll post the link here so you can check it out. I'm not sure what to think, my husband says he has heard this scenario before and couldn't believe I never heard it.

Its about North America being on top of the largest oil grid, and how this whole continent could be ignited because of all the oil drilling, having to do with the techtonic plates, oil being replaced with water, and irrigation farmers using the water.

www.theamericannightmare.org...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

... I read today that in NY a family was swimming in their pool and a sink hole opened up and immediately drained all the water. Do you think these sink holes might have something to do with all the oil being pumped out and then backflushed with water? ...

Note that Cheektowaga NY is a suburb of Buffalo NY, close to Lake Erie in western NY state. Not near NYC and the east coast. So this could be associated with the New Madrid fault or the Great Lakes geology.

I'm not aware of oil or gas drilling that immediate area, and according to this map it is right around the northern boundary of the Marcellus Shale.

geology.com...

Also NY state does not allow drillers in the Marcellus Shale to do anything they want -- unlike Pennsylvania where the politicians have sold out completely to the drillers.

The original oil drilling, 100 years ago or so, happened in Oil City PA not much over 100 miles southwest of Cheektowaga NY as the crow flies.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by oniongrass]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nlouise

"The Old Testament Prophets prophesied that God would "sic" the Arabs on America; That our best paying jobs would be outsourced; That America's businessmen would become nothing but hateful scavengers; That we will sink down and foreigners will rise above us; That America would become a nation of cowardly citizens; That much of our medicine would be defective; That much of our poultry would be harmful to eat; That our crops would die from drought; and that crops that didn't die of drought would rot in the fields from excessive moisture; That much of our food would not be fit to eat;"

This quote is taken from the link you posted. In the name of all that is holy could you please explain how anyone could draw this drivel from the Old Testament ?

I am not a believer, but I am happy to tolerate sane, well balanced persons of faith. The aforementioned however goes beyond the pale into the realms of mental illness.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noncompatible
reply to post by nlouise

"The Old Testament Prophets prophesied that God would "sic" the Arabs on America; That our best paying jobs would be outsourced; That America's businessmen would become nothing but hateful scavengers; That we will sink down and foreigners will rise above us; That America would become a nation of cowardly citizens; That much of our medicine would be defective; That much of our poultry would be harmful to eat; That our crops would die from drought; and that crops that didn't die of drought would rot in the fields from excessive moisture; That much of our food would not be fit to eat;"

This quote is taken from the link you posted. In the name of all that is holy could you please explain how anyone could draw this drivel from the Old Testament ?

I am not a believer, but I am happy to tolerate sane, well balanced persons of faith. The aforementioned however goes beyond the pale into the realms of mental illness.

Before you go ranting on me, I never posted that paragraph. Check again before casting stones. But since you brought it up.....Could YOU explain how YOU come in the name of all that is holy?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

... I am not a believer, but I am happy to tolerate sane, well balanced persons of faith. The aforementioned however goes beyond the pale into the realms of mental illness.

OK you jerk "Noncompatible", first of all you get rid of me by calling me a "monkey" when I give you some trouble in your arguments, then you assume the mantle of the sane well balanced person.

I had the misfortune to read your drivel because nlouise quoted it.

Well I am sane and well balanced. You called me a "monkey" because you could not defeat my arguments and counter my comments; I am a bit too sane and well balanced for you to argue with.

I'm not taking you off ignore so I probably won't see your reply. Have a great life.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by oniongrass

... I am not a believer, but I am happy to tolerate sane, well balanced persons of faith. The aforementioned however goes beyond the pale into the realms of mental illness.

OK you jerk "Noncompatible", first of all you get rid of me by calling me a "monkey" when I give you some trouble in your arguments, then you assume the mantle of the sane well balanced person.

I had the misfortune to read your drivel because nlouise quoted it.

Well I am sane and well balanced. You called me a "monkey" because you could not defeat my arguments and counter my comments; I am a bit too sane and well balanced for you to argue with.

I'm not taking you off ignore so I probably won't see your reply. Have a great life.

I'll second that motion. Time to put Noncompatible in 'time out', I am now hitting the reject button (ignore).

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
this was posted on page 2

Ocean surface at the [oil leak] site is caving in. Look for what I say about it in this thread. I say there are cracks, and oil and gas will sip out in greater amounts. 3 months down the road, from last week, there will be an emergency situation due to the oil spill. Say, August 14, 15, and a few hours of 16.

I am waiting impatiently what will come true this weekend.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I just heard Thad Allen saying that maybe the static-kill forced mud and cement out around the bottom of the pipe, where the bottom-kill is supposed to drill in, and for some reason this makes it more risky to do the bottom-kill. So they're not definitely "go" for the bottom-kill any more, after all those months of waiting and that being the plan to seal it finally.

Allen said a few days ago that the well is not sealed until the bottom-kill is complete. The logical conclusion is at this point, they do not have a plan to seal the well but they're thinking real hard. Great.

We've already seen cracks and plumes and "balls" of oil coming up, in the past few days.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The Atlantic Magazine says we're heading toward an Israeli air attack against Iran.

www.theatlantic.com...

The Point of No Return
For the Obama administration, the prospect of a nuclearized Iran is dismal to contemplate— it would create major new national-security challenges and crush the president’s dream of ending nuclear proliferation. But the view from Jerusalem is still more dire: a nuclearized Iran represents, among other things, a threat to Israel’s very existence. In the gap between Washington’s and Jerusalem’s views of Iran lies the question: who, if anyone, will stop Iran before it goes nuclear, and how? As Washington and Jerusalem study each other intensely, here’s an inside look at the strategic calculations on both sides—and at how, if things remain on the current course, an Israeli air strike will unfold.

... (article continued at link)

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by oniongrass

Things do seem to be in greater motions. I suspect something large is afoot.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

... I read today that in NY a family was swimming in their pool and a sink hole opened up and immediately drained all the water. Do you think these sink holes might have something to do with all the oil being pumped out and then backflushed with water? ...

Note that Cheektowaga NY is a suburb of Buffalo NY, close to Lake Erie in western NY state. Not near NYC and the east coast. So this could be associated with the New Madrid fault or the Great Lakes geology.

I'm not aware of oil or gas drilling that immediate area, and according to this map it is right around the northern boundary of the Marcellus Shale.

geology.com...

Also NY state does not allow drillers in the Marcellus Shale to do anything they want -- unlike Pennsylvania where the politicians have sold out completely to the drillers.

The original oil drilling, 100 years ago or so, happened in Oil City PA not much over 100 miles southwest of Cheektowaga NY as the crow flies.

I looked at the link. Lots of information. The link I posted said that all of the oil in the grid is interconnected and not separate. So even if the drilling isn't everywhere the effects are.

I think someone else on ATS posted a thread a few weeks ago to the effect of 'what if oil is the blood of the earth?' I don't remember all of it but it seemed to parallel the same idea. Also the idea that because of dry techtonic plates, expect more earthquakes.

The New Madrid fault line covers a lot of territory from what I can see on the graphs. Most of my family lives in Michigan just above it on the Lake Huron side.

I would hope this isn't the case, or else we're all in trouble, including Canada & Mexico.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Didn't they said that everything was ok?

*BREAKING* Feds say risk of BLOWOUT near wellhead is the center of discussion (VIDEO)

Blue Plague evolving in the Gulf of Mexico.
The BP Flu.
Cyanosis. Oxygen depletion in water and air.

Once again, I recommend to leave the area. Further references at the site:
worldvisionportal.org...

I thought BP had saved the day. Didn't they had succesfully capped the well?

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Wide Vision 2010]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Oh dear for those that can see this. Ah well, I tried but it appears blinkers win out after all.

Better to put ones fingers in ones ears and chant loudly than listen to anything that contradicts your worldview. It appears denying ignorance is not a prime concern for many.

Someone quote this for them eh ?

I said within the link you posted NLouise. The sequence runs read, absorb, consider. react. Try it, it can be fun.

For Oniongrass. It is a common enough saying and not in the least a personal attack (unlike yours). It refers to wishing for the person to whom the question was addressed. Not someone who feels obliged to constantly "perform" for them.

Be well, live happily in your paranoia.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

geology.com...

How true that... I live in beautiful rural PA where everyone is jumping on the "Marcellus Shale" bandwagon... and does not want to hear of the atrocious enviromental costs of doing so. I cringe to think of what my beloved county is going to look like in ten years. Everyone is selling out and seeing green. They do not want to think about the huge impact on the hills and valleys here, or the water, most importantly.
People have turned on their faucets and been able to light them, for crying out loud. Light them and have the gas feed the flame.
But all this is abandoned in the name of money, fast money. Chinese interests are coming in and buying up all the gas and mineral rights here.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by thegoodearth]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The Grand Elder of the Living Maya - live on the internet!
2012 and the Maya

Don Alejandro Cirilo Perez Oxlaj is for the Mayas like the Dalai Lama for the Tibetans. He is the head of the National Council of Maya Elders, a 13th generation Quiche Maya Spiritual Leader.

Learn what the authentic Maya have to say about their prophecies, 2012 and the times in which we are living in.

Wandering Wolf will share ancient wisdom and insights into these exciting times. All in a live presentation over the internet!

LIVE August 15th, 13:00 (= 1pm)

click here to watch the live broadcast

As part of our effort to reach a broader audience with Wandering Wolf's message, CommonPassion.org and ShiftoftheAges.com have partnered with ESO.TV to host this Webcast and the live event occurring in Budapest and a fire ceremony in Dobogókő the weekend of August 13th, 14th and 15th. We hope you can join us.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
[url=http://powerpointparadise.com/blog/2010/08/mandatory-service-bill-impending-attack-on-iran/]Mandatory Service & Impending Attack on Iran

Obama takes a swim in the Gulf of Mexico, with a twist to cover lies.
www.politico.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sir49221

Seems that one has to buy a "ticket" for $9.90 .

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join