It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

How this Crisis Will Play Out - 2010 and beyond

page: 34
32
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I noticed that saying I come from GLP has been not only a turn ff for people, but they get viciously mad, and very aggressive.

Since people have not read the first post, they don't know what this thread is all about, and don't understand it. Yet, they attack the messanger, not the message; they get personal. Since this place supports civility and decorum and I completely agree with ATS on the matter, everytime I see someone rant and rave forgetting what respect means, I put the person on ignore, as long as no apology is given to the offended. I will continue to do so, despite the lack of more people sharing the message, and in detriment of discussion, in favor of peace, civility and decorum.

Is there any other choice?




posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
According to Scripture, these will be the countries involved in the coming war.

* Gog - The person who leads the invasion
* Magog - Southern portion of the former Soviet Union
* Rosh - The Scythians living in the Caucases
* Meshech and Tubal - Turkey
* Persia - Iran
* Cush - Sudan
* Libya (possibly Algeria and Tunisia as well)
* Beth-Togarmah - Turkey, Armenia and other Turkic-speaking peoples who spread into other countries across central Asia

and this is a possible scenario:



posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I'm hearing that they're having a lot of pests in NYC this summer: bedbugs, rats and raccoons. Bedbugs are apparently very difficult to get rid of. They're calling it "the summer of bedbugs."

Knock on wood we don't have those around here in this part of the suburbs, from what I've heard. They have them in some other suburban areas.

But this is trivia. In Pakistan, according to BBC, 8 million people are in urgent need of aid from the flooding, and more rain is forecast. An area the size of England is flooded under water. I guess it's worst flooding disaster in recorded history, except for the flood in Noah's time.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by oniongrass]



posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
According to the news 4 million are homeless in Pakistan, living in small tents. I guess they are 'supposedly' pulling troups out of Iraq. Guess they decided weather warfare would be more effective?



posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
serioiusly Wide Vision, how long can you keep the this nonsense going?



posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
More from the British moron. It appears that P- Charles has a new green idea. One must take shorter showers, says Charles: Prince urges British families to 'snub the bathtub'[/size=4]

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...


Reading comments at the end of the article it looks like his own country wishes he would just crawl back in his box.

I had to laugh at this:
ARTICLE: Last year Charles, cut carbon emissions by 4 per cent at his four households and increased the use of renewable energy to 22 per cent.

COMMENT: What a shower of hypocrites that family is. I'd like to know his water consumption for just his polo stables let alone his 4 households. The article boasts he has reduced his carbon emissions by 4%, get rid of three households and the reduction would be 75%.



www.dailymail.co.uk...

[edit on 19-8-2010 by nlouise]



posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nlouise
 


It's pitched as being about conservation, since that's what Charles is known for, but it's really about living economically / frugally / cheaply.

There was the expression from the Great Depression and subsequent WWII rationing "use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without", that captures the spirit of his remarks. The debt is killing UK and US, we're going to be poorer, so this is good advice.

Having an ultra rich guy tell us that can be galling, of course.



posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

the target city is Leon, Mexico. It's being implemented, iris scanning technology throughout the city.



posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Interesting, I see those who have been placed on ignore are now regarded as juvenile by one "disciple" and errant students by the other.

I know I am on ignore but here goes anyway.

I wish I was juvenile, but those carefree days are long gone. I do however retain enough of my sense of wonder that I began with questions , sincere ones at that.
This thread has gone from the mildly amusing to the downright deluded. If you are tempted to listen to this charlatan and his enablers, and you can see this post, be warned this path leads to massive disappointment and self-delusion.

Normal service will now resume. Let the straw clutching recommence.



posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by nlouise
According to the news 4 million are homeless in Pakistan, living in small tents. I guess they are 'supposedly' pulling troups out of Iraq. Guess they decided weather warfare would be more effective?


If they can stop hurricanes from forming in the Gulf of Mexico, and divert the clouds to pour into Mexico, where all the water reservoirs are over capacity at this point, and can divert rain from Russia to make it destroy Pakistan, what do they need an army of mercenaries who think they are playing video games with real people in Iraq, for?

People have forgotten:

Thou Shalt Not Kill



posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by oniongrass
reply to post by nlouise
 


It's pitched as being about conservation, since that's what Charles is known for, but it's really about living economically / frugally / cheaply.

There was the expression from the Great Depression and subsequent WWII rationing "use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without", that captures the spirit of his remarks. The debt is killing UK and US, we're going to be poorer, so this is good advice.

Having an ultra rich guy tell us that can be galling, of course.


The British haven't been known for good higiene habits. Romans brought baths and Christianity into England, who were dirty, smelly, semi-barbarians and pagan according to historians. I guess taking a bath will be Prince Charles' first in his list to conserve energy.


I guess Zionist Banksters like Rockefeller will only own 96% of Washington politicians, under such strict austerity measures.
Hopefully BP cuts Corexit use, too.



posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by nlouise
More from the British moron. It appears that P- Charles has a new green idea. One must take shorter showers, says Charles: Prince urges British families to 'snub the bathtub'[/size=4]

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...


Reading comments at the end of the article it looks like his own country wishes he would just crawl back in his box.

I had to laugh at this:
ARTICLE: Last year Charles, cut carbon emissions by 4 per cent at his four households and increased the use of renewable energy to 22 per cent.

COMMENT: What a shower of hypocrites that family is. I'd like to know his water consumption for just his polo stables let alone his 4 households. The article boasts he has reduced his carbon emissions by 4%, get rid of three households and the reduction would be 75%.



www.dailymail.co.uk...

[edit on 19-8-2010 by nlouise]


Again, Prince Charles is one of the main proponents of Agenda 21.


What I say it will happen in the threads, will be added to the liar trying to force people to comply with United Nations' Agenda 21, through local governments. That's one of the reasons for Fresno and a lot of California being forced to stop irrigation to the point of Fresno County residents wanting to change the name to the County to Nobama. I am glad you connect the dots; People lose perspective when they don't:

Agenda 21 at work


S.510 is also part of Agenda 21, for those who want to read further into it, to force the population into the liar system of "sharing" and getting your chip in the right hand.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Wide Vision 2010]

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Wide Vision 2010]



posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Of course there are those who say nothing in the thread has happened.

There are those who even say that there is no more oil in the Gulf.


This is getting old now. BP needs to contain ALL the oil.

Scientists are saying the cold waters are not breaking up the oil in this plume that stretches over 20 miles! This is despite BP's claims that the oil is gone.

Oil Plume found in the Gulf of Mexico. Conclusive Evidence!
WASHINGTON – A 22-mile-long invisible mist of oil is meandering far below the surface of the Gulf of Mexico, where it will probably loiter for months or more, scientists reported Thursday in the first conclusive evidence of an underwater plume from the BP spill.

The most worrisome part is the slow pace at which the oil is breaking down in the cold, 40-degree water, making it a long-lasting but unseen threat to vulnerable marine life, experts said.
Earlier this month, top federal officials declared the oil in the spill was mostly "gone," and it is gone in the sense you can't see it. But the chemical ingredients of the oil persist more than a half-mile beneath the surface, researchers found.

Earlier this month, top federal officials declared the oil in the spill was mostly "gone," and it is gone in the sense you can't see it. But the chemical ingredients of the oil persist more than a half-mile beneath the surface, researchers found.

And the oil is degrading at one-tenth the pace at which it breaks down at the surface. That means "the plumes could stick around for quite a while," said study co-author Ben Van Mooy of the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution in Massachusetts, which led the research published online in the journal Science.

Who can still deny it?



posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide Vision 2010
 


For a New Middle East War" with Webster Griffin Tarpley. www.kpfa.org... Bildiberger.400% increase in oil would save the us dollar.Tarpley lays out so many snipits that are echoes of the many devoted posters on this site,one would think he is a member here peace



posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1
 


Very interesting interview, and I like most of what Tarpley says. But I think he's wrong.

He underestimates the stabilizing influence that China now has. He says that China agreed to support sanctions against Iran, because otherwise an attack against Iran could close the Strait of Hormuz and raise the price of oil to China. Now he says that the US could successfully participate in an attack on Iran for exactly that reason: closing the strait and raising the dollar price of oil.

That would essentially mean that China was snookered. He creates the attitude to believe that, by saying Hillary is the reason China was afraid of losing the oil supply. That is the only ridiculous thing Tarpley said, but it is ridiculous. China would hardly be swayed by a woman who's only in the position she is in because she was Bill Clinton's wife, a Secretary of State who was never actually in a war zone but lied about it during the campaign. But China surely has an independent view of this situation, so let's put ourselves in their shoes and see what would make sense.

China has strong alliances in Europe. Tarpley even said that during the Greece crisis, China was able to acquire major assets in Greece -- which I think will now become more important strategically with Chinese technical assistance, back to the days when the Jews ran the major port of Salonica (Thessaloniki). So it's inconsistent to say that now, Germany, France etc. will not be deterred by Chinese influence from supporting an attack on Iran.

And now that the euro is strengthening, which the Germans probably like because they're usually supporters of a strong currency, do we think the Germans would not calculate all this and figure that an attack on Iran would weaken the euro against the dollar?

And finally Russia. I agree Medvedev is no Putin. But Putin probably won't let Medvedev run away with the country.

When it comes down to it, Tarpley is counting on a simultaneous irrational moment by China, Germany and Russia, possibly the three countries in the whole world most renowned for intelligence and strategic thinking. I don't think it's going to happen like that.



posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide Vision 2010
Of course there are those who say nothing in the thread has happened.

There are those who even say that there is no more oil in the Gulf.


This is getting old now. BP needs to contain ALL the oil.

Scientists are saying the cold waters are not breaking up the oil in this plume that stretches over 20 miles! This is despite BP's claims that the oil is gone.

Oil Plume found in the Gulf of Mexico. Conclusive Evidence!
WASHINGTON – A 22-mile-long invisible mist of oil is meandering far below the surface of the Gulf of Mexico, where it will probably loiter for months or more, scientists reported Thursday in the first conclusive evidence of an underwater plume from the BP spill.

The most worrisome part is the slow pace at which the oil is breaking down in the cold, 40-degree water, making it a long-lasting but unseen threat to vulnerable marine life, experts said.
Earlier this month, top federal officials declared the oil in the spill was mostly "gone," and it is gone in the sense you can't see it. But the chemical ingredients of the oil persist more than a half-mile beneath the surface, researchers found.

Earlier this month, top federal officials declared the oil in the spill was mostly "gone," and it is gone in the sense you can't see it. But the chemical ingredients of the oil persist more than a half-mile beneath the surface, researchers found.

And the oil is degrading at one-tenth the pace at which it breaks down at the surface. That means "the plumes could stick around for quite a while," said study co-author Ben Van Mooy of the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution in Massachusetts, which led the research published online in the journal Science.

Read the rest of this enlightening report at the link in purple above.
Who can still deny it?



posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Vatican is telling Catholics no longer believe in the Bible. Why now?



It makes no sense that they would choose now to reveal that the bible is not accurate. It just does not make any logical sense. Why are they choosing to release this information, that they have sat on for years, now?

Very disturbing. But nevertheless, it is a move in the right direction; to wean humanity off religion.

Please share with me your opinion. I would definitely like to know.

SOURCE



posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
In the thread I speak about Brazil's jungle burning in 2013 and chocking Argentina and surrounding countries. Today's news is just a taste for things to come later on.

It's amazing that there are 12.000 (THAT'S IT, TWELVE THOUSAND) fire spots in Brazil's central region (and also in Bolivia), where temperatures are reaching more than 110ºF (though they are in Winter) and there's absolutelly nothing in the MSM!!!!!!!

At least three cities have been badly damaged, according to my sources.

Smoke already reached Buenos Aires, Argentina, that is about 3,000 miles from the fires!!!!!! Pollution in the region has incresed more than 20 times!! 3,450 square kilometers of nature reserves have been decimated!!

More heat and dry air (less than 10% humidity) is forecast for the following days, what may worsen even more the situation!!!!!!



I am sorry to post the news in Portuguese.

O clima seco deste inverno e as práticas ilegais de manejo da terra devem fazer de 2010 o ano com maior número de focos de incêndio do país da última década. E, apesar de o fim da temporada de queimadas ser esperado para as primeiras semanas de outubro, as queimadas já haviam destruído até a última quarta-feira (18) ao menos 3.450 km² de reservas ambientais federais no país - a área é equivalente a mais de duas vezes a cidade de São Paulo (1.522 km²).

O diagnóstico é do Ministério do Meio Ambiente, que passou a centralizar os dados no começo desta semana para coordenar o combate ao aumento das queimadas nesta temporada. E esse número é ainda maior porque a estimativa do ministério não inclui as queimadas em reservas estaduais e propriedades particulares.

A previsão da pasta, em conjunto com o Inpe (Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas Espaciais) e o Ibama (Instituto Brasileiro do Meio Ambiente e dos Recursos Naturais Renováveis), é que os 235 mil focos de incêndios registrados até a última quarta-feira ultrapassem os 316 mil registrados ao longo de 2004, ano em que o país mais sofreu com o fogo na última década. Os focos se concentram principalmente no norte do Centro-Oeste e no sul da região Norte e já aumentaram a poluição na região em até 20 vezes.

SOURCE and MAP HERE



[edit on 20-8-2010 by Wide Vision 2010]



posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   


UNTRUE

Genesis ii, 21-22

So the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and while he slept he took one of his ribs and closed up its place with flesh; and the rib which the Lord God had taken from the man he made into a woman and brought her to the man

Genesis iii, 16

God said to the woman [after she was beguiled by the serpent]: “I will greatly multiply your pain in childbearing; in pain you shall bring forth children, yet your desire shall be for your husband, and he shall rule over you.”


Well, it's finally nice to hear the church say the above is BS. There has been men through the ages that have used those passages and many others, as "proof" that women are to "stay in their place" and serve men. And be beaten with sticks "no larger than the man's thumb". Even the witch burnings were a bunch of patriarchal BS from the church.

Yeah, I'm not big on churches or organized religion. I wonder what kind of effect if any, this will have on the church. Wonder what their motives are in admitting this now.



posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide Vision 2010
 

Well I've said for a while that I like this Pope. He's not treating his papacy as a big PR campaign, while secretly letting lots of children undergo molestation. He's not pretty, he's not popular, he's learned that life for him cannot be about public relations. He has an intellectual rigidity that I like.

But it's interesting that he would disavow the book of Revelation, just at the time that people are starting to assemble somewhat plausible interpretations of that book in terms of end-time events, the identity of the Antichrist, Babylon, etc. including prophecies in this thread and its predecessor on GLP.

My own view is that the Bible contains true parts and false parts -- so far so good, and basically obvious -- but I do not trust the Roman Catholic Church to tell me which is which.




top topics



 
32
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

log in

join