It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How this Crisis Will Play Out - 2010 and beyond

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noncompatible
Oh dear for those that can see this. Ah well, I tried but it appears blinkers win out after all.

Better to put ones fingers in ones ears and chant loudly than listen to anything that contradicts your worldview. It appears denying ignorance is not a prime concern for many.

Someone quote this for them eh ?

I said within the link you posted NLouise. The sequence runs read, absorb, consider. react. Try it, it can be fun.

For Oniongrass. It is a common enough saying and not in the least a personal attack (unlike yours). It refers to wishing for the person to whom the question was addressed. Not someone who feels obliged to constantly "perform" for them.

Be well, live happily in your paranoia.

Well I quoted it like you asked,but for all I know, I am ignored too. Since I too don't believe any of this tripe--erm--prophesy.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Thank you. Yes you probably are, it seems discussion is not required simply blind acceptance.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Tropical Storm 5 gives live to itself to pass over the oil spill AGAIN!

Tropical Storm 5 will pass TWICE over the oil spill, to dump water inland.

Give it some time, and news will start to surface on the consequences: life will change for the worse since some inland flora and fauna will die and people will start reporting more prevalent illnesses. BP will deny any responsability and the situation will very likely unheard on the MSM.

However, by September, people will be more concerned about the politicians selling out to BP and their Zionist masters, as predicted in the first thread. People will demand BP and the federal government do what is necessary to stop the destruction of their livelihood, and that of the environment.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Wide Vision 2010]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Shrimp Covered In Oil Found In BP Gulf Oil Spill Waters Being Opened For Fishing

"Clearly there is an ongoing concerted effort by BP and the Federal Government to silence scientists and mislead the public about the safety of Gulf waters.

The cover up has included repeated lies that Corexit is as safe as dish soap and has gone as far as violating the constitution to keep horrifying photos of the devastation caused by the spill out of the media and constant lies about the location of the oil.

Perhaps the reason the Government says they can’t find any oil when satellite photos show it covering over 12,000 miles is because as a top level EPA official puts it the public can’t handle the truth.

It is much easier to pretend that improper clean up practices have not contaminated Gulf Beaches and lie about the underwater plumes of oil that will continue to leave Gulf beaches covered in an invisible layer of toxic waste than to admit that thousands of people have become sick from the spill.

The 40% of people exposed to the spill that suffer from skin lesions and respiratory problems are collateral damage and the sea food covered in oil will be out of your system in weeks.

If the Corexit that the government admits may be in the food chain somehow eats through your kidney the way it does boat hulls don’t worry the EPA has assured us you have two kidneys!

If you do get sick or die from the Gulf then you can have the honor of calling yourself a patriot who died in the name of the American Dream.

An American Dream that is now owned by crooked Wall Street bankers, corrupt politicians, and greedy corporations that have been given a license to lie, cheat and kill."

VIDEO

Despite media investigations into the safety of BP Gulf Oil Spill sea food and warnings from CNN’s Dr. Sanjay Gupta that no one can assure Gulf sea food is safe the federal government has still continued to say that Gulf waters are clean and safe for fishing.

Blog

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Wide Vision 2010]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
This reminds me of the time some guy went off his meds and thought he was an angel and made a thread...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by afterschoolfun
This reminds me of the time some guy went off his meds and thought he was an angel and made a thread...

I will ask you kindly to be respectful. Second offense will get you on ignore, and that means being disrespectful to anybody. We can all disagree, especially when we ignore what's being talked about, here; but we must preserve respect, and be civil.

War is around the corner, and that will change reality as we know it. We are heading towards uncharted waters, and if you are in these kind of forums, I am sure you already know. This thread is a warning about the things to come, and where to find solace and true safety.

A wise few will finish preparing, while most will deny reality until it smacks them silly.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Wide Vision 2010]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Listen to the lies from the very mouth of the liar, himself

And this is truth, with video as proof

Those who said oil was stopped and BP did its job, are confronted with facts.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by nlouise
Do you know if the two witnesses in Revelation are two literal people or are they metaphor, such as the candlestick and the olive branch?

I guess he doesn't know.

No more wasting my time on this thread.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Onboard2]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I found this this morning, and had a feeling it would go something like this. The big moment of BO swimming in the gulf wasn't what it appears. Technically he wasn't even in the gulf. So, yes I would believe that the messes in other gulf regions are still there. He's not even a 'good' liar.

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide Vision 2010

Is Obama "The Liar"?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mavros

Is Obama "The Liar"?

So far, I have avoided the question, but I think it's necessary to answer the question.

No. He works for the liar, though.

The liar comes from the Merovingian Dynasty.

Since we are heading in the direction of the appearance of the liar, and the return of our Lord and Savior, TPTB are doing everything possible to led people astray. Thus, the Da Vinci Code presents the lies that will be used by liar to be presented as the "messiah" when in reality he is the "false messiah". Remember the Messiah will come after.

London Zion 2012 makes sense?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I am not sure if this is a good place for this seeing I haven't read the whole thread and noticing something about tar balls,,and Revelation.Any how thought I would pass it along ...peace

Tons of gold imports turn to dust on arrival
Gold imported into the UAE by traders and investors turned out to be fake on closer inspection
www.emirates247.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Onboard2

Do you know if the two witnesses in Revelation are two literal people or are they metaphor, such as the candlestick and the olive branch?

I guess he doesn't know.

No more wasting my time on this thread.

As I recall, the question was nicely answered by another member.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by the2ofusr1
I am not sure if this is a good place for this seeing I haven't read the whole thread and noticing something about tar balls,,and Revelation.Any how thought I would pass it along ...peace

Tons of gold imports turn to dust on arrival
Gold imported into the UAE by traders and investors turned out to be fake on closer inspection
www.emirates247.com...

Of course!

Gold and Silver will be worthless, and TPTB will need to discredit it, so the only 'viable' system is the chip in the right hand.

How much better is it to get wisdom than gold! and to get understanding rather to be chosen than silver!
bible.cc...

For the merchandise of it is better than the merchandise of silver, and the gain thereof than fine gold.
bible.cc...

Tar balls will burn when the rocks come. The endless pit will open in the US and Mexico. See the coat of arms of Mexico, and it will be obvious the serpet will be destroyed in Mexico. Click on the images to enlarge them.

es.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I found this this morning, and had a feeling it would go something like this. The big moment of BO swimming in the gulf wasn't what it appears. Technically he wasn't even in the gulf. So, yes I would believe that the messes in other gulf regions are still there. He's not even a 'good' liar.

www.independent.co.uk...

I would love to see him eat fresh shrimp off the Gulf for a week.

And the royal family of England, the owners of BP, a ton.

Edit to add the following:
"We've got shrimpers out there saying there is oil out there," Miller said. "We had a meeting Wednesday night where we had over 150 shrimpers... who are saying there is oil out there and these underwater plumes are varying in size and shape. This stuff is obviously moving around out there."
Source

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
If I read correctly... the liar is someone from the royal family of England

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

Hmm...and here I could have sworn this "liar" person was a false prophet strikingly similar to WV...
Go figure.

[edit on 16/8/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy

Correct.

There is only ONE person that could be it.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy

Correct.

There is only ONE person that could be it.

youre still jibber jabbering about this?? hahaha like they say on nfl live....come on man

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
So, you haven't a clue as the history of Mexico's emblem and how the bird with the snake led the people to build a great dynasty. It was a sign to them by their God.

The coat of arms is derived from an Aztec legend that their gods told them to build a city where they spot an eagle and a serpent, which is now Mexico City. The current national flag, the Fourth National Flag, is also used as the Mexican naval ensign by ships registered in Mexico.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join