It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How this Crisis Will Play Out - 2010 and beyond

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Differences in interpretation divide Christianity.

Sad.

God is one in all its forms. God Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

YHVH, Jehova is the same.

But the opposite wants us to be divided.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by oniongrass

Originally posted by theclutch
... Where are you gonna go when everyone around you is saying run but god has told you to stand and watch?

Very well said. You're gonna stand and watch. I think the prophecies in this thread and elsewhere are just information, possibilities, perspectives, and they are not instructions.

We will have various roles in what will play out. "All the world's a stage ..."

[edit on 10-8-2010 by oniongrass]

That's why it is important to get a relationship with the Lord. What he tells YOU to do, if he chooses to communicate with you; therefore, let's try to be found worthy; that's exactly my point.

Whatever else people see or refute is utterly useless.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Wide Vision 2010]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

If you´re interested in passing the warnings and good news, please pray to be part of the messengers of the Supreme. Do so everyday, and at all times. If you are accepted by the Lord, it will be obvious. You will be given signs and dreams that will happen. You will know things others don´t. You will give the great news, and things will happen as you are told.

See the Lord work through his people.

Though I respect agnostics, and people from all religions, they aren´t ready to be servants of Jesus Christ. I am sure they will just deny what I am saying.

Although I see a lot of what you're saying as right, and very probable to happen, but not sure about other stuff, I also feel you are absolutely wrong about agnostics.

There are many unknowns in this world, unexplainable stuff, there is a spiritual world out there, or another dimension of sorts, but I have never believed that Jesus is God. And he knows I feel that way. Jesus was a dude who "understood", and "got it". I think he also looked at ALL people as sons and daughters of God. Jesus could be watching over all of us along with Siddhartha Gautama, Horus, and others.

I consider myself agnostic, and I have always been very intuitive, and have been kept safe through intuition. Something out there keeps me safe, and guides me in good ways. I just go by feelings and just knowing. Hard to explain other than that. There has been so many close calls in my life that going in another direction would have certainly been my demise.
And I always say thanks to whoever or whatever pulled me away from that situation.

Edit: This isn't denial, I just noticed that up there
I am agnostic, and still get all my messages, signs, and warnings, or I wouldn't be alive today. And whatever/whoever is helping, I always thank.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by snowspirit]

All I will say is, to keep it short:

We need to be very careful on whom we hold our trust. There is only one true God, and one Holy Book. The rest is very nice stuff. In the times we live in, it is of outmost importance to be in the right side or we will be destroyed. I want everybody to be in the right side of the way; even the stubborn that don't see what I am warning them about.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Gosh, people think I have to be perfect in their eyes, and I have to abide by their way of seeing things. That's not so. I received a series of messages and I was ordered to convey them. I already did that. These who will never, ever understand what I say, because their soul configuration will not allow good in them, deny my message even to the point of lying, or putting their words in my mouth and distorting my message to disperse the people of the Lord.

My Lord is upstairs, in heaven. I worry to be worthy of His favor. I treat with respect and love His creation. I wish even the stubborn and the tricksters here and everywhere would be worthy of His favor.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by nlouise
John 8:58 (King James Version)

58Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
Matthew 1:23 (King James Version)

Matthew 1:23 (King James Version)
23Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Isaiah 9:6 (King James Version)

6For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

1 Timothy 3:16 (King James Version)

16And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

John 10:30 (King James Version)

30 I and my Father are one.

1 John 3:16 (King James Version)

16Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

Acts 7:59 (King James Version)

59And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.

John 20:28 (King James Version)

28And Thomas answered and said unto him, My LORD and my God.

John 1:1-4; John 1:14 (King James Version)
1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2The same was in the beginning with God.

3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
14And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

EDIT: Forgot one:
1 John 5:20 (King James Version)

20And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by nlouise]

You have made your point, superbly.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Wide Vision,
I'm sure it is on the side of Good that is looking out for me. It's kept me alive. And I feel many of your messages as very probable. A lot of weirdness out there, melancholy, mixed moods, something is definitely up. I can feel it too. The skies and the weather are stranger than I have ever seen.

Some are in denial, not wanting to know, or to feel it. For whatever reason. Could be fear, or defiance, or if it isn't acknowledged maybe it won't happen. Some people are just stubborn, and will even ignore their own intuition. :shk:

My view of the spiritual is a sort of pantheistic agnostic.
The Great Universal Soul.
All one, all the same, many different names, many different messengers and messages. Maybe that's why it's so easy to "feel" or "know" things. Just have to be open to it.

Pantheistic because the Great Universal Soul is Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omnipresent. That puts him/her everywhere, in everything, every atom in the universe/multiverse. In all of us. It does not limit him/her to Jesus.

Agnostic because I haven't met him/her yet. And there are so many questions still

edit to add: No one should ever have to feel they need to be perfect, that's impossible. Many different beliefs, all could be partly right, or partly wrong. Messages are out there, it is up to the receiver to do what they want with them.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by snowspirit]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
www.stormpulse.com...

It seems HAARP is working frantically to avoid any storms that would pick up water from the Gulf and dumping it inland.

Expect a "wonderful" winter from your Zionist masters. Meanwhile, those servants of the Almighty, need to prepare their locations, places in guarded valleys or small guarded placesfrom the North.

Summer, Winter, Spring and Autumn will have it's own free will. Wait for warmth in between the coldness, come January. Cannot grow food like that.

Those who don't have food, will be in deep trouble.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Despite HAARP working frantically, oil rains inland.

ireport.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide Vision 2010
www.stormpulse.com...

It seems HAARP is working frantically to avoid any storms that would pick up water from the Gulf and dumping it inland.

Expect a "wonderful" winter from your Zionist masters. Meanwhile, those servants of the Almighty, need to prepare their locations, places in guarded valleys or small guarded placesfrom the North.

Last winter was very cold, mainly dry, only about 3 feet of snow. This winter I expect over 6 feet, the way the precipitation has been through the summer. Thunder storms every day, fields are lakes right now, large hay bales are half under water. Winter might not be as cold as usual, that's a bad thing here, means way more snow.
Thankfully, I have helpful neighbours that come by with their large tractors to clear everyone's driveways.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Snowspirit I forget, where are you? Here on the east coast USA we've had a very hot humid summer but it almost never rains. (Normally we have periodic rain, not this year.) I don't know why grass is turning green again with no rain. Maybe it's the water being forced up from below by internal pressure of the earth, that's my theory because this spring we had bad flooding, and water actually reversed up from a storm drain because of the water pressure in the ground.

We also have some minor Corexit effects. A few trees leaves are partly brown still, that seems to be Corexit damage.

But overall our weather has been above average, here in the "belly of the beast". Look at the horrible floods in western China, with earthquakes thrown in, heat and some floods in eastern China, the floods in Pakistan, the fires in Russia, the freezing winter in the southern hemisphere ... and of course the toxic GOM coastal area.

Heh I'm not sure they've made it worse with the "static kill" attempt in the GOM. After all they didn't have a fix before and they don't have one now, so on that basis it seems about the same and maybe the flow rate is reduced somewhat ... I'm guessing oil will continue to flow into the GOM and it's a dead zone for at least some years, creating other dead zones downstream as well.

They just reported unprecedented fish kills along the US east coast:
http://(nolink)/2010/08/12/days-tar-balls-york-beach-massive-fish-kills-stretch-nj-massachusets/
but it's not clear to me that this is linked to the GOM, it might be seeps from another area. They just reported oil coming out of the ocean floor in a new area a few days ago, I'm not sure where but maybe it was Japan.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by oniongrass

Hi, I am in Saskatchewan east, 53rd parallel. Normally this is the sunniest province, although summer temperatures are usually mild. This year we have had thunder storms almost every day, water table is really high, the creek is up, basement pumps on lots to keep the water down. I drove through rain today coming down harder than I've ever seen in my life, and I was raised in Vancouver BC
It was brutal. I'm trying to type fast right now to get this post in, my satellite service keeps going down
Thundering and wind again right now. Very weird for here. Interesting to watch, but a little scary when the whole house shakes from the lightning strikes. At least nothing can catch fire, it's waaaay too wet.

edit to add: Food shortages I can see coming, or at least higher grain prices, with all the droughts everywhere else, the grains didn't get put in very well across Canada's growing areas, some went in nicely, but fields are flooded all over the place. Russia already said they might not export grain this year, with the fires, they need their food for themselves. Hopefully there is a abundance left from last year in places.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by snowspirit]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Gosh, people think I have to be perfect in their eyes, and I have to abide by their way of seeing things. That's not so. I received a series of messages and I was ordered to convey them. I already did that. These who will never, ever understand what I say, because their soul configuration will not allow good in them, deny my message even to the point of lying, or putting their words in my mouth and distorting my message to disperse the people of the Lord.

My Lord is upstairs, in heaven. I worry to be worthy of His favor. I treat with respect and love His creation. I wish even the stubborn and the tricksters here and everywhere would be worthy of His favor.

First off, you said that the last attempt to stop the oil leak failed. You are INcorrect about that. In fact people are saying that it may have actually worked even better than first thought. And I say this as a person who cannot stand BP.

Predictions you made were wrong, and you say you received them from above, right?

Wouldn't the fact that you are wrong // the predictions didn't happen // mean that you really did NOT receive any messages from God? Unless your God is a bumbling, arrogant fool, that is.

Or perhaps you are saying that you "received the messages" just so you have someone higher up to blame when YOUR predictions keep turning out wrong.
Which is it?

[edit on 12/8/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

We also have some minor Corexit effects. A few trees leaves are partly brown still, that seems to be Corexit damage.

Why do you think it is coreexit damage? This is a good time of year to see typical fungus damage. It causes leaves in our area to turn brown. We expect that to happen from year to year depending on weather conditions. Another issue is leaf miners that make a tree look dead.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
My word, still going and getting sillier by the post.
Sorry Wide Vision but your prophecies are falling like dominoes. Your bias and bigotry is becoming tiresome and your rhetoric is tired and old.

Why not change the screen name to "myopic vision" and be done with it.

Persistence can be a virtue. But as Einstein said:

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

This is the juncture you find yourself at.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noncompatible ... Sorry Wide Vision but your prophecies are falling like dominoes. ...

OK I'll bite. Which prophecies are you referring to?

Did you complain earlier that his GOM stuff was going wrong because now it was all sealed up tight, snug as a bug in a rug?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Let's have the rebuttal from the organ grinder not the monkey shall we ?

But for laughs reference anything he said that has a date that has passed.

The latest meanderings are simply regurgitated religious memes.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

www.stormpulse.com...

Summer, Winter, Spring and Autumn will have it's own free will. Wait for warmth in between the coldness, come January. Cannot grow food like that.

Those who don't have food, will be in deep trouble.

For those that have home gardens, maybe try growing root vegetables during the winter, such as potatoes, turnips, beets, carrots, etc. Also try green onions, leeks and cilantro. These will all grow so long as the ground doesn't freeze. Snow and frost won't effect them. Just a suggestion for those who already have mild winters.

Don't try it with tomatoes or peppers though. They can't tolerate cold.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by nlouise]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Noncompatible

You have no right to talk to me that way. Well so much for you, you're on ignore too.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
As of today, the sea floor is still leaking.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Things are getting very interesting! And I feel this is no rumors of war.

BREAKING.......Iran Nuke plant online next week!!!!

DOOM breaking on fox

SOURCE

Plus!

US and Israeli military sources told debkafile Thursday, Aug. 12, that a threat from Georgia was not the reason why Russian posted advanced S-300 interceptor batteries Russia in Abkhazia and air defense weapons in South Ossetia on the northern shore of the Black Sea -as Moscow officially maintained, but rather possible moves by the US and/or Israel against Iran and its nuclear facilities.
Georgia's armed forces do not run to the sophisticated warplanes, missiles or drones that would warrant establishing the high-powered S-300 interceptors for defending the breakaway Abkhazia and South Ossetia.Ordinary air defense batteries would do for deterrence.

DEBKfile's intelligence sources do not doubt that Russian placed the top-of-the line air defense systems in Abkhazia for intercepting flights taking off from the American bases in Bulgaria and Romania and heading east over Georgia and Azerbaijan and on to the Caspian and Black Seas to northern Iran.
Byt deploying the S-300s, Moscow has put paid to any plans Israel may have had for using this northern route for attacking Iran.

SOURCE

Once Iran´s nuclear plant is online, they might get attacked at a huge price.

Think Chernobyl...

PLUS,

Russia:
Stops the export of their grains on August 15.
They might need their grain to feed their troops. A Preparation tactic of sorts for war.
Russian warships do amphibous assault exercises in the Black Sea this week (Aug 11 - 30)
That is the same Black Sea that the West wants to pump oil out of, and pipe their profits through to Europe.
Russians are moving their missiles into Abkhazia because they know they need to confront air superiority from the West. (Remember Bush's assistance in the Georgia War)

USA:

Has sent 46 warships and 7000 Marines to Costa Rica.
Right next to the Panama Canal
Has moved missiles into Poland, the Russian area of influence.
Maneuvers outside of North Korean waters, to uphold China if China supports Iran.
USA is asked to leave the Yellow Sea by a nation with an army of 100,000,000 soldiers.
Has bolstered its existing forces in Afghanistan which is just a stone throw's from Iran.
There are carriers and fleets near the Straight of Hormuz to scare Iran, and position themselves for possible conflict.

More:
"The naval, submarine and air exercises were conducted "only 500 km from Beijing. Considering that the nuclear-powered super-carrier USS George Washington's radius of action is up to 600 km, and the aircraft it carries can reach a speed of 1,000 km an hour, the joint drill was dangerously close to China's security threshold."

SOURCE

Turkey enters the war talk. (Gog Magog)

Turkey and Iran are said to be helping Hizbullah obtain new weapons, Italian daily Corriere Della Sera said.
It said Turkish intelligence chief Hakan Fidan reportedly met with his Iranian counterpart Hossein Taeb to discuss relations between the two countries.

Sources told Corriere Della Sera that Turkey will "send sophisticated weapons, rockets and guns to Syria, that will end up in Lebanon," where the Iranian Army will ensure the weapons are transferred to Hizbullah.

The Iranian Revolutionary Guards "will facilitate the transition, ensure safety, watch loads on the routes, and provide support to the border," the sources said.
Bible prophecies are becoming alive

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Wide Vision 2010]

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join