It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How this Crisis Will Play Out - 2010 and beyond

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by seekersc
reply to post by nlouise

Thank you for your comforting words! You sound like an aware and compatible person- and I am pleased to know you! The trouble is all the people I know and meet socially have zero interest in even trying to understand what is going on economically! The ideas they put forth include, things like-you are just negative!, why are you such a pessimist?, US has the most innovative minds in the whole world,They will figure out solutions to all our problems! These kinds of thing happen all the time, nothing to be concerned about!
Fortunately, my wife is may be 30% with me. But even she is reluctant to entertain a move out of US.
Let us hope, there is still time to plan!

I've heard all the same things myself (ie. you're just being negative, etc). What I find interesting is that when I was asleep myself, everyone thought I was a possitive person. Funny isn't it? People always asked my advice on things, or wanted my opinion. As soon as I got ahold of some TRUTH on things, they labled me as 'loosing it'.

I don't take it personal, now. People just want to hear what makes them feel good. Wonder why so many mega churches?

When the subject of prepping food comes up, I always get the same comment "If anything happens, I'm going to your house". I wish I had a dollar for every time I've heard that one. I usually respond with "I'll toss you a bucket before I bug out" or "If you want to be smart, you should be doing the same thing right now" or "Maybe we can barter some things when it hits the fan".

I know they don't give prepping a second thought, but at some point they will remember those words and do what they are capable of if it isn't too late.

On the plus side, if they do show up on my doorstep, I can put them to work doing things that I can't get done by myself. Power in numbers.

I also use the 'earthquake prep' excuse, to at least get them thinking in some direction of preparation. I remind them that we will have water issues, since we live in the desert. I think earthquake is a little easier for them to absorb than 'total anialation' LOL

Just be creative in your approach. This whole country is full of hot-zones for some type of emergency situation. Use that reasoning to your advantage, and just pray in the meantime that they open their eyes before it is too late.

What I recently discovered is that my husband, the man that wants to hear nothing about this, is repeating things to his friends that I am telling him. I guess he doesn't want me to know he really is listening???

EDIT: Keep praying for your spouse to see it. During the height of all my learning, my husband was my biggest opponent. Then I had a very real dream. I'm not sure if it was the result of late night pizza, or if God gave me a dream, but here it is. My husband was standing in front of a cell tower facing me. Suddenly he started repeating everthing to me that I had been telling him, as if it were some new revelation. End of dream.

This was almost 3 years ago. Now I find out he is repeating what I say to his friends, so I guess there is hope, yet.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by nlouise]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide Vision 2010

Originally posted by nlouise

Originally posted by Greensage

I'm beginning to look at the being 'ashes' as the blessing. I can't see myself living in a cave in an unknown country, foraging bugs to eat,, being sick from 'who knows what' bioweaponry. I would rather die.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by nlouise]

EDIT: being hunted down, and a plethera of other things.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by nlouise]

15He that walketh righteously, and speaketh uprightly; he that despiseth the gain of oppressions, that shaketh his hands from holding of bribes, that stoppeth his ears from hearing of blood, and shutteth his eyes from seeing evil;
16He shall dwell on high: his place of defence shall be the munitions of rocks: bread shall be given him; his waters shall be sure.
17Thine eyes shall see the king in his beauty

Thank you for those scriptures. I know in my heart I will be where I am supposed to be when it is time to be there, if God has a specific purpose for me.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lateralus51
reply to post by Noncompatible

dont you see? this guy is just full of it..he loves to ramble on, and get gullible people to buy into his nonsense....he knows nothing.

Yes I see it. However it's unkind to simply slam the self-deluded. The followers on the other hand, well lets just say I love laughing.

His predictions are not really coherent or consistent and he bends world events to fit them terribly. But as I said his "disciples" are fraking hilarious.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

reply to post by nlouise

There is A DVD I would love to share with everyone. I am going to get it this weekend, and hopefully I will be able to upload it here. i don't know how to upload any media, but i will have to learn. It presents solutions. After we are aware of what is in the pipeline, one has to find solutions. It's very mild and peaceful.

Once I get it, I will let you guys know.

Thanks WV. Any chance that video is posted on youtube or google media? I was suprised to find a few others that I was looking for in the past.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noncompatible

Originally posted by Lateralus51
reply to post by Noncompatible

dont you see? this guy is just full of it..he loves to ramble on, and get gullible people to buy into his nonsense....he knows nothing.

Yes I see it. However it's unkind to simply slam the self-deluded. The followers on the other hand, well lets just say I love laughing.

His predictions are not really coherent or consistent and he bends world events to fit them terribly. But as I said his "disciples" are fraking hilarious.

these guys are a joke...i think they would seriously go gay for him.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by nlouise

I really enjoy reading your posts and I think you are really concerned for your family and trying to do the right thing. Please try to be careful... use discernment and caution, use good judgment, and also remember these words spoken by our Lord:

For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and miracles to deceive the elect—if that were possible. So be on your guard; I have told you everything ahead of time. Mark 13: 22-23

[edit on 8-8-2010 by thegoodearth]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
There's still a question about whether they capped the leaking well. It seems the stopped well they are showing recently could be a different well, and BP moved their ROVs over from the leaking to the non-leaking well during the few days things were shut in for the tropical storm.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegoodearth
reply to post by nlouise

I really enjoy reading your posts and I think you are really concerned for your family and trying to do the right thing. Please try to be careful... use discernment and caution, use good judgment, and also remember these words spoken by our Lord:

For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and miracles to deceive the elect—if that were possible. So be on your guard; I have told you everything ahead of time. Mark 13: 22-23

[edit on 8-8-2010 by thegoodearth]

Thank you for your concern, and think I understand what you are saying. My husband and I are very selective of the people we associate with in day-to-day life, most very long term friendships (10 to 30 years) and most are fellow believers. I never discuss with them what I actually have. I know its not something you want to give tours on, and I don't.

I do keep this scripture in mind.

Matthew 10:16
Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

The scripture you mentioned (Mark 13:22-23) is my exact prayer daily. (Please keep me from being decieved during the hour of temptation that will try the whole earth.) Especially after reading about project Bluebeam a few years ago.

I've known about and studied the 'end time' prophecy all my life. I just didn't realize until a few years ago, we were in it. I prayed for knowledge, not even sure what I was asking for, and within weeks I was on information overload. I felt like NEO (or that I took the red pill) in 'The Matrix' (I say this in jest) LOL. How else can I describe it?

On a more serious note, my husband and I are rock solid in our belief. We know the AC is coming. No worries.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by oniongrass
There's still a question about whether they capped the leaking well. It seems the stopped well they are showing recently could be a different well, and BP moved their ROVs over from the leaking to the non-leaking well during the few days things were shut in for the tropical storm.

www.youtube.com...

I'm sure they (BP) are only showing us what they want us to see. Time will tell. In the meantime I won't be buying anymore fish.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

I'm sure they (BP) are only showing us what they want us to see. Time will tell. In the meantime I won't be buying anymore fish.

That's very smart.

I wouldn't buy any.

Luckily mine comes from the Gulf of California, and I am sure because I buy it fresh, directly from the Cucapah indians that are allowed to fish their nation.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

That's very smart.

I wouldn't buy any.

Luckily mine comes from the Gulf of California, and I am sure because I buy it fresh, directly from the Cucapah indians that are allowed to fish their nation.

well arent you just so helpful....im so glad you came to warn us of all the bad stuff that didnt happen. youre amazing...thanks for wasting all of our time

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

That's very smart.

I wouldn't buy any.

sorry double post....ill just add this, youre a clown wide vision.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Lateralus51]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Quote:

Were an attack on the United States to bring that country to war against Iran, even if that attack were perpetrated by Israelis, it would be legal according to Israeli law, the same law being relied upon for justice in the attack on the Mavi Marmara.

FALSE FLAG NUCLEAR ATTACK ON U.S., JUSTIFIED... KING'S TORAH

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Wide Vision 2010]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
It's clear Zionists in Israel are trying their best to start a war.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Wide Vision 2010]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

It's clear Zionists in Israel are trying their best to start a war.

[/yvid]

haha, are you just going to keep up this whole act of posting videos as evidence? this is outrageous....youre absolutely crazy

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Lateralus51]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
You also said that Europe will not save to be living in

1 - In what timeframe/year?
2 - What can you see about the Netherlands?

You mentioned May 23rd of this year on GLP?
what happened on this day?

Meryl Streep,
Beatrix, Queen of the Netherlands,
Candice Bergen,
Chaz Bono,
Ethel Kennedy,
Prince,
Pope Benedict XVI,
Lee Radziwill, socialite, sister of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis,
William Shatner, actor,
Lech Walesa, Polish revolutionary/Solidarity leader,
Mel Gibson, actor/producer/director,
Princess Yasmin Khan, daughter of Price Aly Khan and Rita Hayworth, activist for Alzheimers cure,
Billie Jean King, tennis champion, entrepreneur,
US Federal Reserve

What has allready happened or what will happen with this people, can you elaborate?

please answer these too.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by DutchBigBoy]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
why are you always wrong about the future?
why do you pretend to know the future?
why are you a loser?
why do you have no life?
why are you insane?

please answer those too....

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide Vision 2010

oh no way...STEVEN SEAGAL. more great proof provided to us by this ass clown.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join