It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

How this Crisis Will Play Out - 2010 and beyond

page: 26
32
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Wide Vision 2010
 


I have no doubt if they actually have written in their secret masonry, mystery school writings and correspondence the word "mystery" what it stands for. Yet even there, their link to Sumar is evident. Also further back, and for some of them they really don't understand who they really are.

I ask for and invite all the bloodlines and black ops to read my thread, asking for them to awake to love and equality, for it was written with their best interest at heart, and out of love for my fellow Family of Light, and concern.

ET_MAN's interesting thread, somewhat related to mine below it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

and mine
www.abovetopsecret.com...
To All TPTB/Black Ops, Time To Wake Up To Equality and Love

Love & Light to all the Family of Light, behind all the masks they are wearing, and wishing them to see through the distortions they are being taught, for the curtain will raise raise on all in this interactive simulate/holographic reality school, and the only thing that advances anyone is LOVE.


[edit on 7-8-2010 by Unity_99]


The liar will speak about justice, love, and integrity. However, at the end, he will resort to violence, injustice, and death.

The New Age movement is part of the agenda of the liar.




posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by nlouise

Originally posted by Greensage
My belief in that the US is the Whore of Babylon has been long-standing for quite a few years. I cannot see any other explanation especially when you consider that the Story that is about to unfold takes place in the MiddleEast which is being hosted by a cast of characters that overshadow the event that the Whore endures. She is destroyed in one hour!

Survivors and those that took the steps to open to a New Age of man will be the ones that can walk forward in this World. What is happening over there, relative to the Whore and her ashes, will take place without our knowledge. We will be isolated and alone, desolate, and chances are yes whole cities will be stripped and barren. Think about where you live and where you can go, and we may be granted passage into this new Paradigm. A Blessing still exists!

At least now we can rest assured that we will not be given the Mark of the Beast, we will not have to live and work and breathe under the likes of the AntiChrist! We will only exist as ashes to them!


I'm beginning to look at the being 'ashes' as the blessing. I can't see myself living in a cave in an unknown country, foraging bugs to eat,, being sick from 'who knows what' bioweaponry. I would rather die.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by nlouise]

EDIT: being hunted down, and a plethera of other things.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by nlouise]


15He that walketh righteously, and speaketh uprightly; he that despiseth the gain of oppressions, that shaketh his hands from holding of bribes, that stoppeth his ears from hearing of blood, and shutteth his eyes from seeing evil;
16He shall dwell on high: his place of defence shall be the munitions of rocks: bread shall be given him; his waters shall be sure.
17Thine eyes shall see the king in his beauty



posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by gsup1
I don't know how you can go on typing "predictions" when you were wrong on all of them. Do you guys honestly believe this guy?


Where have I been wrong?



posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by gsup1
I don't know how you can go on typing "predictions" when you were wrong on all of them. Do you guys honestly believe this guy?


thank you...this guy is a clown. this thread is absolutley retarded. he just keeps going on and on and on...and posting videos as "evidence" of his foolish nonsense.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Lateralus51]



posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide Vision 2010
 


It seems your "wide vision" greatly narrows when your gaze is turned inward upon yourself. It's ok to be wrong. You are human.

It's even ok to ADMIT you are wrong.


BTW: Don't any of you self proclaimed "prophets" possess any Bibles newer than the King James version???


[edit on 7/8/2010 by Chamberf=6]



posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by oniongrass
If the Russians and the Muslims are supposed to shoot nukes at the USA at some point (according to the videos), and the USA is suspected of manipulating weather, then the following events could be moving us along the timeline and making some folks pretty mad at us:

Pakistan evacuating half a million people from flood, and the only help they're getting is from Taliban:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Russia - 5000 people dead from heatwave and fires. I have never heard such a death toll from such weather. 5000 injured or hospitalized would be a lot, 5000 displaced would be a lot. This is unbelievable:

www.telegraph.co.uk...


[edit on 7-8-2010 by oniongrass]


And the Russians are blaming the US for their weather...



posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide Vision 2010

Originally posted by oniongrass
If the Russians and the Muslims are supposed to shoot nukes at the USA at some point (according to the videos), and the USA is suspected of manipulating weather, then the following events could be moving us along the timeline and making some folks pretty mad at us:

Pakistan evacuating half a million people from flood, and the only help they're getting is from Taliban:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Russia - 5000 people dead from heatwave and fires. I have never heard such a death toll from such weather. 5000 injured or hospitalized would be a lot, 5000 displaced would be a lot. This is unbelievable:

www.telegraph.co.uk...


[edit on 7-8-2010 by oniongrass]


And the Russians are blaming the US for their weather...


I read that a couple of nights ago in one of the newspapers from somewhere (can't remember which one). It seems that they have been haveing a problem with green fireballs that are causing fires. They seem to think that the US is using HAARP to target them.



posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nlouise
 


If the Russians establish that the USA is hurting their weather, the ever-slow-to-accuse Chinese have not forgotten the past several years of disastrous earthquakes and floods, one after another.

By the way Stanley Fischer, the former head of IMF in the earlier video, is now the head of the Israeli central bank.



posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by seekersc
Wide Vision, Please see my u2u. I was finally qualified to send u2u. Try to get ready is not easy! How does one convince family members?


I will check my U2Us.

It's very difficult to talk to family members about it. Even talking about the financial crisis is difficult since some don't want to listen to "bad news". People think that thinking positively will change everything in their lives. Although I consider positive thinking a plus in one's life, I see that as denial, in most instances.

Yet, people choose to believe what is easiest for them, and attack whatever is difficult.

In my personal life, there are those who are very easy to guide because they consider me a man of knowledge, nd those who see my warnings as something they can avoid bt denial because they have babies on the way.

I only share what I know with those who are ready. If I see a block between me and my family, i try to be smoother and tell them what will happen so that they open their eyes at a later date.

God will open your eyes if you are to be saved, but most will choose to live their lives comfortably...



posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by seekersc
Wide Vision, Please see my u2u. I was finally qualified to send u2u. Try to get ready is not easy! How does one convince family members?


I will check my U2Us.

It's very difficult to talk to family members about it. Even talking about the financial crisis is difficult since some don't want to listen to "bad news". People think that thinking positively will change everything in their lives. Although I consider positive thinking a plus in one's life, I see that as denial, in most instances.

Yet, people choose to believe what is easiest for them, and attack whatever is difficult.

In my personal life, there are those who are very easy to guide because they consider me a man of knowledge, nd those who see my warnings as something they can avoid bt denial because they have babies on the way.

I only share what I know with those who are ready. If I see a block between me and my family, i try to be smoother and tell them what will happen so that they open their eyes at a later date.

God will open your eyes if you are to be saved, but most will choose to live their lives comfortably...



posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by seekersc
Wide Vision, Please see my u2u. I was finally qualified to send u2u. Try to get ready is not easy! How does one convince family members?


You are asking the million dollar question here. If any of us knew the answer to that, this would be a breeze.

Most of us who woke up late in the game have spouses that aren't onboard, let alone friends and family. I haven't been able to convince anyone yet.

My husband believes it, but doesnt want to hear about it, focus on it, or even discuss it, period. However, I dehydrate and prep food, stock first aid items, bottle my own drinking water, have 14 chickens, and he doesn't say anything about it in a negative way.

In the meantime I keep working on what I believe will be needed for short term survival, and when things become more evident, maybe he will jump onboard and help. Hope that helps.

Also, get to know others on forum boards of 'like mind'. You might meet others who are willing to travel along with you when the time comes.



posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by oniongrass
reply to post by nlouise
 


If the Russians establish that the USA is hurting their weather, the ever-slow-to-accuse Chinese have not forgotten the past several years of disastrous earthquakes and floods, one after another.

By the way Stanley Fischer, the former head of IMF in the earlier video, is now the head of the Israeli central bank.


GEE WHIZ, now theres a suprise (not). Why don't people see this stuff?

Heres one more accusation from Russia: (probably true though)
rt.com...



posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nlouise

Originally posted by oniongrass
reply to post by nlouise
 


If the Russians establish that the USA is hurting their weather, the ever-slow-to-accuse Chinese have not forgotten the past several years of disastrous earthquakes and floods, one after another.

By the way Stanley Fischer, the former head of IMF in the earlier video, is now the head of the Israeli central bank.


GEE WHIZ, now theres a suprise (not). Why don't people see this stuff?

Heres one more accusation from Russia: (probably true though)
rt.com...



Well as for Stanley Fischer, it would be enough to read the Financial Times or Wall Street Journal, or look at financial blogs like nakedcapitalism.com for example.

It's not like this stuff is really hidden. For example, here's an "above top secret" site with lots of dirt on the Fed:

www.federalreserve.gov...


If you look at the first publication there, on p.11 is the picture that found its way into the video OP linked today, the 1913 headline announcing the formation of the Fed. There's a lot of information in that publication that people are saying are "secrets of the Fed".

Regarding the Russian accusation of US misconduct with respect to nuclear weapons and other weapons systems, the article says it's quid-pro-quo for a recent similar accusation by the US against Russia. Probably both accusations are true and everyone's cheating.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by oniongrass]

[edit on 8-8-2010 by oniongrass]



posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by oniongrass
 


I see that.......Woodrow Wilson with the deer-in-the-headlights look. Yep. I guess it is not hidden, but no one bothers to look for it either. Some don't know where to look (must be the chemtrails effect), then others like AJ (alex jones) tells everyone it is hidden. I think people say things are hidden because it gives them power over others.....like THEY know something nobody else does, so you must $$$ support them to keep the info flowing, in between the fear-mongering.

Most of what I know, I researched myself for many, many hours, just straight reading, searching, and connecting the dots. It seems like the more you dig, the deeper the rabbit hole gets. I still think it is the best way, although if it weren't for others bringing it out, I'd probably still be sleeping like a baby. Sometimes I think those that are asleep are the lucky ones, no worries. LOL Then I snap out of it, and its back to the never ending search of 'what else don't I know'?


The article:
How do you like the smaller headline in that picture? "Gov-Elect Walsh Calls Passage of Bill A Fine Christmas Present". (It must have been for him, I'm sure the payoffs were big.) He's not around anymore to watch the rest of us sheep reap all the raw benefits.



posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

Originally posted by Division_Theory
Wide Vision,

None of these predictions seems to have any similarity at all to what actually occurred since you wrote those predictions.

How do you explain that?

You specifically predicted "an emergency situation due to the oil spill" on "August 14, 15, and a few hours of 16". How is that going to occur now that they have successfully plugged the well?




'Alleged' Static Kill of the gushing well head. Let's see if the concrete plugs actually work out, first (IF) i can really trust the govt or the BP engineers?!

with that in mind---- I'm not trying to do a blanket support of WideVision...

but its incredible that you are taking all of the BP bait they are dishing out
for public consumption... along with the rubber-stamping bureaucracy
saying nothing's wrong & only 5 million gallons were recovered/skimmed/boomed/disbersed/burned-off, & eliminated from beaches & wetlands


BP has successfully redefined the 'spill' to the product excaping from the corrupted well casing at the damaged BOP location...
any other plumes are not to be associated with the (ongoing) BP
deepwater disaster...no other oil intrusions from oil infused strata, or that NO petroleum or gasses excaping from newly created fissures are their's either.


this is all playing out like the obscure, dark pools of money handed over to the banker cartel to 'save the fiscal system'...much to the detriment of we-the-people
BP in cahoots with the administration & energy Czars must have oodles of $$$ changing hands under the table...

i await this info from 'WikiLeaks'

[edit on 5-8-2010 by St Udio]


BP has declared the problem over several times. That has not happened. Problem is not over; a partial solution will be giventhis month, but it will also spread more inland, as I already predicted.

People want to hear good news, even if they are more of the same lies Zionists have been telling us about the economy, oil in the Gulf of Mexico, financially we're out of the recession, our food is safe as ever, and our politicians really care and work for us.

I hadn't seen your post, but I already posted some videos about the current situation of BP Hrizon and the sea floor.

According to BP, only the drills A and B are its responsability, and they change the camera to the drill of their choosing.



posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

Originally posted by Division_Theory
Wide Vision,

None of these predictions seems to have any similarity at all to what actually occurred since you wrote those predictions.

How do you explain that?

You specifically predicted "an emergency situation due to the oil spill" on "August 14, 15, and a few hours of 16". How is that going to occur now that they have successfully plugged the well?




'Alleged' Static Kill of the gushing well head. Let's see if the concrete plugs actually work out, first (IF) i can really trust the govt or the BP engineers?!

with that in mind---- I'm not trying to do a blanket support of WideVision...

but its incredible that you are taking all of the BP bait they are dishing out
for public consumption... along with the rubber-stamping bureaucracy
saying nothing's wrong & only 5 million gallons were recovered/skimmed/boomed/disbersed/burned-off, & eliminated from beaches & wetlands


BP has successfully redefined the 'spill' to the product excaping from the corrupted well casing at the damaged BOP location...
any other plumes are not to be associated with the (ongoing) BP
deepwater disaster...no other oil intrusions from oil infused strata, or that NO petroleum or gasses excaping from newly created fissures are their's either.


this is all playing out like the obscure, dark pools of money handed over to the banker cartel to 'save the fiscal system'...much to the detriment of we-the-people
BP in cahoots with the administration & energy Czars must have oodles of $$$ changing hands under the table...

i await this info from 'WikiLeaks'

[edit on 5-8-2010 by St Udio]


BP has declared the problem over several times. That has not happened. Problem is not over; a partial solution will be giventhis month, but it will also spread more inland, as I already predicted.

People want to hear good news, even if they are more of the same lies Zionists have been telling us about the economy, oil in the Gulf of Mexico, financially we're out of the recession, our food is safe as ever, and our politicians really care and work for us.

I hadn't seen your post, but I already posted some videos about the current situation of BP Hrizon and the sea floor.

According to BP, only the drills A and B are its responsability, and they change the camera to the drill of their choosing.



posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by oniongrass
reply to post by nlouise
 


If the Russians establish that the USA is hurting their weather, the ever-slow-to-accuse Chinese have not forgotten the past several years of disastrous earthquakes and floods, one after another.

By the way Stanley Fischer, the former head of IMF in the earlier video, is now the head of the Israeli central bank.


IMF is just another tool of the system of things, as previously said, to enslave whole countries by forcing them to get emergency loans. God is not pleased with such a system, but their syetem will change when the liar will be in the world stage. The liar will talk about sharing resources, about justice, about leveling the playing field, about everybody being an equal. Many people will be delighted with such a system, because they will see it as a sure way to get out of poverty, and living without injustice for once in their lives.



posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by nlouise
 


There is A DVD I would love to share with everyone. I am going to get it this weekend, and hopefully I will be able to upload it here. i don't know how to upload any media, but i will have to learn. It presents solutions. After we are aware of what is in the pipeline, one has to find solutions. It's very mild and peaceful.

Once I get it, I will let you guys know.



posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by nlouise
 


There is A DVD I would love to share with everyone. I am going to get it this weekend, and hopefully I will be able to upload it here. i don't know how to upload any media, but i will have to learn. It presents solutions. After we are aware of what is in the pipeline, one has to find solutions. It's very mild and peaceful.

Once I get it, I will let you guys know.



posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by nlouise
 


Thank you for your comforting words! You sound like an aware and compatible person- and I am pleased to know you! The trouble is all the people I know and meet socially have zero interest in even trying to understand what is going on economically! The ideas they put forth include, things like-you are just negative!, why are you such a pessimist?, US has the most innovative minds in the whole world,They will figure out solutions to all our problems! These kinds of thing happen all the time, nothing to be concerned about!
Fortunately, my wife is may be 30% with me. But even she is reluctant to entertain a move out of US.
Let us hope, there is still time to plan!



new topics

top topics



 
32
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

log in

join