It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

How this Crisis Will Play Out - 2010 and beyond

page: 24
32
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nlouise
I'm happy to see you're back World Vision. Glad that you had a safe trip. I read the new posts. The last one reminded to look up agenda 21, so I read it. That was a good post also from thegoodearth. I had bookmarked it to read when I had time and forgotten about it.

I have a question about Babylon.I've read so much on the subject and every side to this issue has so many good viewpoints. I'm kind of stuck on something....

When I read the scriptures that say to get out of Babylon, I take them to mean that we need to be separate from the NWO system and the religions of this world, and not partake in it's abominations, which will result in judgement.

I realize that Daniel 18 that there is judgement going on and that 'the great city' will be heard from no more. Everywhere in the Bible that the 'great city' is referred to is Jerusalem. The Bible mentions a new Jerusalem. Couldn't the old city of Jerusalem be also considered Babylon?

Also, the crown still controls this country. They have made themselves rich and fat from it since its inception. The vatican is married to Britain. Since the woman riding the beast is mentioned along with mystery Babylon, wouldn't those two be the unholy alliance for judgement?

So many things to ponder. I know this country has its share of abominations, but so have the other economic power structures of this world. What sets us apart as, or what is the underlying factor (in the whole sceme of things) to be the 'great city' that will be heard from no more? The illuminati control everything even Israel. In essence they control us too, through Britain. What am I missing?

[edit on 3-8-2010 by nlouise]

BIG EDIT: I meant Rev. 18 not Daniel 18. Sorry.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by nlouise]


I am sorry for taking this long to answer any posts. I am a little behind in my personal errands and work, and I hardly have had any time to post any replies.

Exactly as you said. Babylon is the system of things pertaining the illuminati, Bilderbergs, the Crown, the Vatican, the United Nations, Israel, England, the United States, the Masons, many of the religions started by them to confound people, and their corporations which encircle the world with their lies and are subservant to their power. Through those bodies, they get servants in most governments through bribes, and the ones that don't accept to be servants get the boot like President Celaya of Honduras, Ahmadinejad of Iran or anybody else.

The system of things is a joke, a lie; a big lie. Our vote is a lie, our money is yet another lie, and the medicine we take is also a lie that serves the purposes of those in power. An anti-hypertensive helps you lower your blood pressure, but destroys your kidneys, which at the end will make to retain liquids, which in turn, raises your blood pressure., for instance.

Even food by their corporations produce cancer through Bisphenol A, or Genetically Modified Seeds and produce.

When one takes in consideration who they are and what they do, one sees love in the command to Get out of their System as very easy to understand, and the reason behind those wise words.




posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   



posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide Vision 2010
 


you apparently have enough time to sit here and make up stories.



posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Wide Vision, you made no comments about major Earth Quakes in August. Do I therefore assume that Earth Quakes are likely later in the year? It also implies that the CME from the sun had no discernible effect.
If Hurricanes are controlled then, your prediction about a hurricane around August 13, 4 and 15 may not take place. Is that likely?



posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide Vision 2010
 


I guess I was hoping that there was that minut chance that we weren't the 'Babylon' that will be destroyd. Funny you should list Jeremiah 51.

I was reading the testimony of a Christian man named Demitri Duduman last night, who came to the USA from Argentina with a message. I'd heard it before but never read it, he died in 1996. The very same scripture he was using in the coming destruction of our nation was Jeremiah 51. He had a very interesting testimony.

EDIT: last night

[edit on 6-8-2010 by nlouise]



posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This is an interesting link from Wednesday August 4th.

Things are moving in a confrontation direction, as predicted:

Health Insurance is heating up. States are up to the challenge.

US heads for civil war over health insurance



posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Somehow it got posted twice.

Edited to erase it.



[edit on 6-8-2010 by Wide Vision 2010]



posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide Vision 2010
 


Really ? That's all you have ? You appear to be losing steam. A third party observation of a political spat that will go through the court system.

The will to fight a civil war no longer exists here. Remember empty vessels make the most noise.



posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
You haven't answered all my questions in my last 2 posts
please look into them


I did.

The answers are in the same post.



posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
You haven't answered all my questions in my last 2 posts
please look into them


I did.

The answers are in the same post.



posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
You haven't answered all my questions in my last 2 posts
please look into them


I did.

The answers are in the same post.



posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noncompatible

Originally posted by Wide Vision 2010

I think God opens the eyes of very few. His people.


A simple question. Which god ?
Judging by the misery that has occurred throughout history in the name of, or in fairness against, gods of all creeds. I'd say back the right pony for there are either many gods or none.

Your eyes may be open, but do they perceive truth ?


God is one. People has made many more, and then, there are those that worship the opposite and call him God.



posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by oniongrass
 



That's very true.

Organized religion has been corrupted.



posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by oniongrass
reply to post by nlouise
 


Hi nlouise,

My own view of it is as follows, based more on a knowledge of cities than of the Bible. I believe that if any city today is "the great city", NYC is it. I'm not just saying that because I live close to NYC, because I've lived also in other parts of the USA, and I lived in Hong Kong for several years. I know many great cities.

But I think that if you went to any of them and asked the inhabitants what is the greatest city, they would say NYC. Except maybe in London, but those people in London would be wrong. Don't trust Brits


NYC has everything -- every race and religion, two important universities, vast wealth, a fantastic port. It has the headquarters of the world's most important banking and trading firms. Even the business end of the Federal Reserve, which is the NY Federal Reserve Bank, is headquartered there. When they set bank interest rate (Fed Funds rate) policy, they do it in NY, not DC, because NY is where the money is. And it has the UN over along the East River in an area that is otherwise not very fancy. Over the past 60 years, say since WWII, NYC has really been on top.

When the Soviet Union was founded in 1917 where did much of the leadership come from? Brooklyn.

So if there's a "great city" in the world today, NYC is it.

I am aware that the major banks headquartered there have backup locations for their data and operations -- New Jersey, London, probably places I don't know about. So it will be interesting to see if their operations are interrupted by natural disasters or wars. They have planned, ever since 9/11, to prevent such interruption so they can continue to exploit their "franchises" and to receive payments on debts owed to them by people, corporations and governments.


If we see Babylon as a city, Babylon is it. I agree with you. It's the center of world power. the power behid that power is in London, and the religious power is in the Vatican. If there is a country seen as Babylon, the United States is the only country to see.

I think the United States is the place the Bible descries so well. i will see if I find some videos about it, instead of writing so many versicles. If I find a video< I amn sure there will be no doubt the US is Babylon.

Blessings.



posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Another double post.

Edited to erase it.



[edit on 7-8-2010 by Wide Vision 2010]



posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noncompatible
reply to post by Wide Vision 2010
 


Really ? That's all you have ? You appear to be losing steam. A third party observation of a political spat that will go through the court system.

The will to fight a civil war no longer exists here. Remember empty vessels make the most noise.



It's The Telegraph that talks about civil war, my friend. I predicted something along the lines written in the link.

What do you think I said? If you read my predictions, you will know what I said aot health care.





[edit on 7-8-2010 by Wide Vision 2010]



posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide Vision 2010

Originally posted by oniongrass
reply to post by nlouise
 


Hi nlouise,

My own view of it is as follows, based more on a knowledge of cities than of the Bible. I believe that if any city today is "the great city", NYC is it. I'm not just saying that because I live close to NYC, because I've lived also in other parts of the USA, and I lived in Hong Kong for several years. I know many great cities.

But I think that if you went to any of them and asked the inhabitants what is the greatest city, they would say NYC. Except maybe in London, but those people in London would be wrong. Don't trust Brits


NYC has everything -- every race and religion, two important universities, vast wealth, a fantastic port. It has the headquarters of the world's most important banking and trading firms. Even the business end of the Federal Reserve, which is the NY Federal Reserve Bank, is headquartered there. When they set bank interest rate (Fed Funds rate) policy, they do it in NY, not DC, because NY is where the money is. And it has the UN over along the East River in an area that is otherwise not very fancy. Over the past 60 years, say since WWII, NYC has really been on top.

When the Soviet Union was founded in 1917 where did much of the leadership come from? Brooklyn.

So if there's a "great city" in the world today, NYC is it.

I am aware that the major banks headquartered there have backup locations for their data and operations -- New Jersey, London, probably places I don't know about. So it will be interesting to see if their operations are interrupted by natural disasters or wars. They have planned, ever since 9/11, to prevent such interruption so they can continue to exploit their "franchises" and to receive payments on debts owed to them by people, corporations and governments.


If we see Babylon as a city, Babylon is it. I agree with you. It's the center of world power. the power behid that power is in London, and the religious power is in the Vatican. If there is a country seen as Babylon, the United States is the only country to see.

I think the United States is the place the Bible descries so well. i will see if I find some videos about it, instead of writing so many versicles. If I find a video< I amn sure there will be no doubt the US is Babylon.

Blessings.



I don't doubt that we are Babylon WV. It's just so hard to accept the coming total destruction of our nation.

There are still a lot of good people here (in this country) that will not participate in the NWO, or at least I hope so. I would guess the majority of them are still asleep. I guess we shall see how many really will and won't when it becomes undeniable and the choice must be made. Unless destruction of Babylon comes first.

Do you know which comes first, destruction of Babylon or the mark of the beast?

If the chronology is correct in Revelation, the 'mark' comes before the 'Babylon' destruction. I don't really see the 'mark' being addressed in Daniel or Jeremiah, unless I've missed it somewhere. I only see the destruction of Babylon and what leads up to it.



posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I think he's said Babylon doesn't really get destroyed until 2013 or later, the second half of tribulation, but the mark comes in the first half of tribulation.



posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I always thought Babylon was Sumar. I know New York is considered by some, but it refers to Sumeria.



posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by oniongrass
I think he's said Babylon doesn't really get destroyed until 2013 or later, the second half of tribulation, but the mark comes in the first half of tribulation.


War begets a peace treaty. Peace treaty begets tribulation (first part). Fall of world economy due to US Dollar collapse. Third temple rebuilt. Mark of the beast and electronic money system, incarcertion of those who refuse, Christians persecuted, Third temple desacrated. Babylon destroyed.




top topics



 
32
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

log in

join