It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How this Crisis Will Play Out - 2010 and beyond

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Onboard2

Originally posted by nlouise
Do you know if the two witnesses in Revelation are two literal people or are they metaphor, such as the candlestick and the olive branch?

I guess he doesn't know.

No more wasting my time on this thread.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Onboard2]

Yes they will be two literal people.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide Vision 2010

I found this this morning, and had a feeling it would go something like this. The big moment of BO swimming in the gulf wasn't what it appears. Technically he wasn't even in the gulf. So, yes I would believe that the messes in other gulf regions are still there. He's not even a 'good' liar.

www.independent.co.uk...

I would love to see him eat fresh shrimp off the Gulf for a week.

And the royal family of England, the owners of BP, a ton.

Edit to add the following:
"We've got shrimpers out there saying there is oil out there," Miller said. "We had a meeting Wednesday night where we had over 150 shrimpers... who are saying there is oil out there and these underwater plumes are varying in size and shape. This stuff is obviously moving around out there."
Source

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Wide Vision 2010]

And off of a Louisiana beach too. Then I would believe it.

second line.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Corexit is being sprayed at night, even now

“Because it’s more cost effective for ya’ll to come at night and sink the son-of-a-bitch! When the oil’s coming around, they call ya’ll, they tell ya’ll where the oil’s at, and the first thing ya’ll do is tell them to go the other way, ya’ll send the planes, and ya’ll #ing sink it! [Spray dispersants from the air] That’s what ya’ll are doing, come on man!” He sits back down angrily. “Let’s quit playing over here and tell the truth. Ya’ll are sinking the oil, Jason! You know ya’ll are sinking it. You know what ya’ll are doing. Ya’ll are sending all the boats, you’re putting them all in a group at night, we all hear the planes, and the next morning there’s nothing but white bubbles! What do you think, we’re stupid? We’re not stupid! Ya’ll are putting the oil on the bottom of my fishing grounds! Ya’ll not only messing me up now, ya’ll are messing me up for the rest of my life! I ain’t gonna live long enough to buy anymore shrimp!”

Bullseye Florida: Oil on seafloor heading east, researchers worry toxic crude will resurface (VIDEO)

According to CNN‘s report ‘Plumes of Gulf oil spreading east on sea floor,’ University of South Florida researchers found oil on the seafloor “all along their way” during a 10-day mission that did not come within 25 miles of the BP blowout.

Scientists are now suggesting that the naturally occurring microbes are not be able to breakdown the oil as anticipated. The crude is breaking down “much slower” than was originally thought.

CNN adds, “The oil could well up onto the continental shelf and resurface later, according to researchers.”

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Wide Vision 2010]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The bacteria etc. can eat crude. They probably cannot eat Corexit. Maybe they cannot eat crude mixed with Corexit.

We finally had another rain here in the NYC suburbs. Immediately the dogwood tree, which had finally been turning green, turned more brown. The Magnolia's leaves wrinkled a bit again. It's like the last time we had rain containing Corexit.

Probably the thing that's kept us green around here, while so many other parts of the country have already turned "fall colors", has been the lack of rain!

I hope that natural filtration (wetlands) gets rid of Corexit, so that groundwater is clear of it. So far it seems that water from aquifers around here is OK.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by oniongrass]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
More Zionist news of world take over.

Thus, you will be forced to take the mark of the Beast.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Onboard2

Do you know if the two witnesses in Revelation are two literal people or are they metaphor, such as the candlestick and the olive branch?

I guess he doesn't know.

No more wasting my time on this thread.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Onboard2]

Yes they will be two literal people.

And they will be killed and shown to the world, but when they are, God's wrath will awaken...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide Vision 2010

?? are you throwing out stuff just to get a 1,000 post response to this 'iffy' thread so you can compete with the doofs on GLP?

(hey YOU got my first ever 10
rating ever !

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Is there a video from youtube that IS NOT part of the "message" you are receiving from your "higher power"?
I guess your odds of getting something right increase when you carpet bomb your "prophecies" but this is even more ridiculous than the fractured timeline of your first two pages.
(Those first two pages where many of the predictions "handed" to you are already wrong)

I thought God was supposed to be perfect...but the "power" you claim to receive your prognostications from has a very poor rate of accuracy.
I have no doubt this trend of wrong predictions will continue to get worse.

[edit on 17/8/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Anyone can read the Bible, come up with "prophetic statements" based on Biblical passages, and then slap up a youtube video or recent news article upon which to "prove" the prophesy.

It is quite another to simply answer the questions posed by well-meaning people if one is gifted with prophesy.

Certainly no prophet would actually be smug in his/her knowledge, if it came from the God of the Universe... i.e. "I like to make people think"= read= let me go crib more crap off the Internet to reel these folks in with nothing more than "Take a look at this. See? It proves the Bible."

WOW.

He/She has answered nothing regarding pointed and specific questions. Therefore, please stop feeding his/ her ego. Pointing out errors and fallacy are pointless. The demons feed of off anger, lies, confusion, bitterness, above all negativity. So the petty infighting going on in the thread delight even more than the direct attacks. The demons can mimic anything of God, but the magic never lasts or proves true.

Oh, and putting people who don't agree or are rude on ignore. What a threat from a Divine Prophet.

And seriously, the true message of these times, of all times, from the Christian point of reference (which is the one that is prescribed here from the "prophet" who started this thread) is prayer.

Pray, pray, pray~
A Christian, or any person, who truly prays, is penitent, and uses his/her gifts given by the Lord in His name will have nothing to fear in the oncoming chastisements. Hoarding food, going to high ground, hiding like a dog will not save anyone from anything, if their hearts are not in God. Really.

The prophet(s) have/has spoken. The entire truth, if you prescribe to the truth in Christian religion, is contained in the Bible. Jeremiah, Isaiah, Ezekial, Paul, John the Evangelist, Peter... to name a few. Period.

God bless you all~

edited to add this final thought:

If anyone truly wants divine revelation that is much more credible than this, I would look to the messages of Medjugorje and the messages from Garabandal, as well as the apparitions to Sister Mildred Mary Neuzil of Ohio and of Maria Esperanza of Venezuela.
These are all much more credible and noteworthy. Plus the visionaries do not take any credit, they give it all to the Lord and His Mother. Why no one does a thread on these prophecies is puzzling.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by thegoodearth]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

... Certainly no prophet would actually be smug in his/her knowledge, if it came from the God of the Universe... i.e. "I like to make people think" ...

I don't know about that, I really don't. I used to teach, and I wanted to make my students think too. I wanted them to learn a way of thinking about the course material.

It was successful in some cases, not obviously successful in others. What it surely did not do was to generate high average scores on student evaluations of teaching.

The feeling was mutual, generally, and I'm happily not teaching any more. But I tried. And I don't know what it has to do with smugness, but it did reflect my confidence that I had something valuable to convey.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoodearth

What?? There are only two consistent posters besides the OP in this thread and they are feeding off each other. But of course WV is getting his hand licked by the "other two" the most.
I'm on ignore, so what I post is for any would be "suckers" gullible enough to fall for this charlatan.
BTW I don't take kindly to someone who writes such a long post telling others NOT to post. I mean WTF?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I wasn't directing my comments to you... please forgive me if you thought I was.

And for the length... yes, perhaps long~ borne out of frustration of the fact that nothing has been addressed that has been asked of this person, just trying to point it out, got a little long winded. It is a thing I try not to do here often.
At any rate~ good luck and God Bless~

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Sorry I misunderstood. Just thought yours was a reply to mine.

Plus this thread gets me testy. I can't stand people just outright lying to others, then acting like those others are evil or dumb if all predictions aren't swallowed hook, line, and sinker.

Maybe I should just be glad that most here aren't so eager to blindly follow anyone who says God speaks through them.

Again apologies, mate.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by oniongrass

Dear one~
I was not referring to teachers of people on Earth, whose job it is to make their students think about the topics at hand, the true topics of which there are inherent truths.

I was referring to a self-proclaimed "prophet" who at every turn has dodged outright questions, never to return, and then posts Biblical references that have been puzzled over since their publication, mixed with his own "divine knowledge" that he will not reveal out of his purported need to educate. Then, posts youtube videos and headlines that are days old to support his claims.

God Bless you for being a teacher. That is a tough job and I am sure that you have been blessed because of it.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I do not feel as though I am food hoarder. I am being diligent so that I can help others when the time comes, since so many around me are unaware of times we are in. Of course without God we cannot save ourselves from what is to come. Without God, what would be the point?

IF I die and someone else in need shows up here needing food and medical supplies, then I guess it was meant for them. Everything is for a reason. There are lots of good people all over this nation that are planting goods (caches)along smaller highways for others that may be in need during devestation. If I were in a possition to do so, I probably would too.

Please don't assume that all of us that are preparing are not also praying. I have many christian brothers and sisters around me that will be glad I did prepare, some day. What I am doing is in obedience to what God has placed on my heart to do, after much prayer. If I die before that time, I will be in a better place anyway, but my preparations will not be in vain.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
My experience as a student was that the best teachers were the hardest, and fortunately that was in the days before I recall that we filled out many student course evaluations. Nobody cared about our opinion and that is as it should have been. We were there to learn, to meet every challenge. In later life we reflect on those challenges and integrate them into things we do. But things changed by the time I was teaching. Still I was surely blessed to have the experience, otherwise I would have had some curiosity about it. Like most everything in life, it involved many tradeoffs.

Now back to this thread and why in the words of some I'm defending OP. Well I'm defending him because I like the thread, and I've seen no other thread on ATS where the OP has to put with this much vitriol. I don't know how much vitriol any more because I've put several people on ignore.

OP did answer a lot of questions. There seems to be a fairly efficient filtering process, where some people look for any single unanswered question or any single unfulfilled prediction, and then remind us of it. Well fine so far. But then they harangue about it, and they can be very rude. That's not fine. I'm not sure why ATS allows it, maybe it would require a lot of moderator attention to see that the questioning process is not just tough questioning but more like repeated haranguing.

Folks, OP has been right several times. What he is doing is very very hard, or at least very unusual that someone can do it at all. A major league baseball player who bats .300 (that is 30%) has a fair chance to be considered an all-star. When the guy whiffs, he doesn't get a bunch of rude questions about it.

In terms of my understanding of prophecy, OP is a channel for a message from a higher source. It's well known that channelling, in all its many forms, is inexact. And there remains free will. We can affect our future at least to some extent.

Now I do think that things slowed down a bit a month or two ago, I felt it (if that's any indication) and I said so. OK so either the future changes, or the timeline is just delayed. OP has said he hopes he's wrong and this stuff is not necessarily cast in stone. Some people think that by posting bad predictions here one can increase the likelihood they don't occur. If OP is wrong, is it right to beat him up over it, when he was willing to put himself on the line to see if things could be changed?

If OP didn't have any insight, I wouldn't be saying any of these things. I would just be ignoring the thread probably. (And I wonder why those who say he has no reliability aren't doing the same. Do you think all the other thousands of threads here are reliable?) But he had several hits at the beginning, before things were obvious. It seems now that he was right, even while being harangued, that the GOM is not fixed. Obama's alleged quick-dip, unphotographed at all by independent sources, in a somewhat protected bay is all the evidence I need. It's what I might do in his shoes if I were scared of swimming there but had to put out some PR. After all, even I think that one-time Corexit exposure is not that dangerous if one cleans well afterward, repeatedly for several days.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

I guess your odds of getting something right increase when you carpet bomb your "prophecies"
[edit on 17/8/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by oniongrass

+1 ONIONGRASS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The people that have been placed on ignore add nothing to any of these posts. They lasted far longer than they should have. Calling people names and acting like a juvenile is far different from disagreeing with a post.

Most of the unanswered questions were answered many times before. If the the person asking doesn't take the time to READ the posts when they have been previously adressed, then why should they be answered again for the umteenth time???? Laziness, comes to mind.

I don't understand the concept of complementing the juvenile behavior and shooting the messenger?!?!?!?!?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by oniongrass
The bacteria etc. can eat crude. They probably cannot eat Corexit. Maybe they cannot eat crude mixed with Corexit.

We finally had another rain here in the NYC suburbs. Immediately the dogwood tree, which had finally been turning green, turned more brown. The Magnolia's leaves wrinkled a bit again. It's like the last time we had rain containing Corexit.

Probably the thing that's kept us green around here, while so many other parts of the country have already turned "fall colors", has been the lack of rain!

I hope that natural filtration (wetlands) gets rid of Corexit, so that groundwater is clear of it. So far it seems that water from aquifers around here is OK.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by oniongrass]

Let's hope things will turn out good, but let's not forget to plan in case things aren't.

I have been reading about temperatures dropping North of you and Poplar trees changing colors this early. It's amazing. Seasons are out of track, and with them, agriculture and nature is in great trouble. Flora and fauna's cycles are turned by nature's weather. Our own existence is at stake.

Our weather in Northwestern Mexico has been cooler than normal, but not so much. Mexico is drowning with so much rain HAARP has been diverting from the Gulf of Mexico. Our water reservoirs are above limit, and it keeps on raining.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

It's a matter of choice, and I choose my methods.

If you have a message to give, I recommend you follow your way, and not as others want you to say things, or what they want you to say.

I do. The Lord tells me what to say, and how to say it.

Thanks for your point of view, though.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Wide Vision 2010]

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join