It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How this Crisis Will Play Out - 2010 and beyond

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I have been looking at your posts and I don't think you have ever been out of the US to a third world country. My intuition meter says you are from a middle class or better off family and have no practical experience. You don't have a clue about the world.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by oniongrass

I'm proud to say that I do two important things.
1. I do give money to be used to better other people
2. More importantly I give time

It's simple and cheesy for the wealthy to give money. What projects need is time. They need human labor.

My first language was not English. I bet you can't even figure out which continent I was born on.

Have you ever been to an underdeveloped country? Have you ever traveled there without mom or dad or a tour guide to get you along the way? If you have the people you meet along the way are quite interesting and you can learn a lot from people. They can show you incredibly clever ways to solve problems we rely on modern technology to solve. For example, raising water for field irrigation projects or kids making sleds in the tropics.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

The current system works, it just works to make life miserable for almost everyone.

I respectfully disagree. I guess I've managed to hang out with people that are not miserable. It might do you good to find better acquaintances, i.e. people that are not miserable.

Far more than most people, my mood is independent of those around me. I appreciate your kind words though, thanks.

You do choose to hang out here in this thread, as well as with all those other non-miserable people you refer to. I guess you're here trying to help too, but I don't usually try to discuss people's motives here. Looking inside someone else's head is hard to do and hard to justify.

While you're here, are you interested in thinking about how the world could be? We know communism has failed in recent history, but that doesn't mean all its ideas are bad. It was just lip service almost every time it was supposedly tried. Think of all the wars, power politics, religious influences, going on in the Soviet Union -- did the place actually have anything to do with communism?

Maybe it cannot work for people in a world where there are other sorts of economic actors, those scheming to skim the cream. I guess that's what Unity_99 means by "realtors", they take a huge chunk of a real estate transaction and add little value. But they are not the only type of gangster, just a visible one that we normally have to deal with. The "density" theories (graduate 3rd density, go to 4th or 5th density, service-to-self vs. service-to-other, etc.) require a segregation between the greedheads and those who prefer a community. I call this a theory in the scientific tradition; I will not assume it is true or false. But the "arrests" Unity_99 speaks of may refer to the necessity to clear out some bad actors so the rest aren't too distracted as they work to build something good.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Thank you for the support dear friend. I just want to say I am 18 and I do experiences things on daily bases. I have learned to see the world with the inner sight the eyes that we are truly given at birth with the color of energy and healing. I guess I just see the layer of the world that is beyond our system. I see walls bend at will for there are no briers no matter how limited you are. LOL I know what it is like I am in a wheelchair HAHAHAHA.

Anyway Love and Light to you also thank you for such kind words.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I'm proud to say that I do two important things.
1. I do give money to be used to better other people
2. More importantly I give time

It's simple and cheesy for the wealthy to give money. What projects need is time. They need human labor.

My first language was not English. I bet you can't even figure out which continent I was born on.

Have you ever been to an underdeveloped country? Have you ever traveled there without mom or dad or a tour guide to get you along the way? If you have the people you meet along the way are quite interesting and you can learn a lot from people. They can show you incredibly clever ways to solve problems we rely on modern technology to solve. For example, raising water for field irrigation projects or kids making sleds in the tropics.

Yes for example I remember the heartbreaking sight of floating down the Ayeyarwady River in Myanmar, and seeing a mother hold out her baby to our boat, obviously asking us to take her baby away from there. I've only traveled as a tourist, except for three years working in Hong Kong.

I've also had the opportunity to meet the intelligentsia from around the world in school and work settings.

I've seen enough that I believe I have a fair idea of what this world has to offer. I know its technology, its economics, its music, its religion, its food. As I said I have learned what the Romans do.

Thank you for the advice, but I know something about this.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowNinja

Thank you for the support dear friend. I just want to say I am 18 and I do experiences things on daily bases. I have learned to see the world with the inner sight the eyes that we are truly given at birth with the color of energy and healing. I guess I just see the layer of the world that is beyond our system. I see walls bend at will for there are no briers no matter how limited you are. LOL I know what it is like I am in a wheelchair HAHAHAHA.

Anyway Love and Light to you also thank you for such kind words.
Shadowninja it's good to know you. I am a 50+ year old guy. I can't see auras like that, but I can often feel what's right and what is not in a fairly broad way. That's how I feel what sort of esoteric stuff is right and what isn't. And I agree with you, OP of this thread has something special to contribute, something I can learn from.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Yup it sure has we are all here for a reason as they say up there in the broad Universe. It makes things easier to share for all of us are an open book as my good friend once said. Be a bowl of milk for the kittens to drink out of basically share the light and love hehehe. Giving people food for thought for all can help wake up to energy and the cosmos we are all family after all
. I just hope that if these events do happen that we can at least rebuild a better world. Where male and female does not matter we are no different to them well except bellow there if you catch my meaning
. But yes we all have emotions and understanding equality is easy to achieve. Yet firstly the old system must fall and I guess that is the reason for the coming events.

We are all a big Universal family down here no matter the reason of why we are here. So we must strife at least for a better future after the events if they take place.

Love and Light to you always great to hear from a beyond the box of the matrix reality.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowNinja

Hey, that is not what is being presented. This is done on purpose by the bloodlines so they can erect a world wide dictatorship in the end. Well, not on my watch!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Yes I know that Unity and I do not want this either but what is done is done. I will still be asking for this to stop before it is too late. I could not agree more there is an important option here and that option must be take to put an end to it all.

Love and Light as always

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

You have good intentions but you've never seriously crossed the powers that be's path,your already in a global prison with the illusion of freedom.I once tried to help and it cost me 8 years of psychotronic,spiritual and microwave harrassment and torture from one end of this earth to the other
With what they currently have in place in terms of sattelite based lethal and non-lethal technologies,magic and demons at their control even the technology to bend time and space I can tell you the future and its not sunshine and butterflies,theres only one battle on this planet and that is for free will not freedom.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix

You have good intentions but you've never seriously crossed the powers that be's path,your already in a global prison with the illusion of freedom.I once tried to help and it cost me 8 years of psychotronic,spiritual and microwave harrassment and torture from one end of this earth to the other
With what they currently have in place in terms of sattelite based lethal and non-lethal technologies,magic and demons at their control even the technology to bend time and space I can tell you the future and its not sunshine and butterflies,theres only one battle on this planet and that is for free will not freedom.

They cannot interrupt your connection with God.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I agree there is a difference between the ideal and the implementation of a system. But egalitarian societies have been tried many times from countries, to large groups, to small groups. These systems have always failed. Failures come from many angles. There is laziness. Not everyone contributes equally. There is criminal activity. There are deals made on the side. There is a lack of sharing of resources.

A realtor does not take a huge chunk of a transaction. In fact, they are not even required. The seller pays the realtor, not the buyer. That is why by law the realtor represents the seller. The realtor that shows the house to the buyer is actually required by law to represent the seller since the seller is paying the fees. Do they add value? Hmmm. Some people feel that they do. That is why they use them even though no one is required to use a realtor.

What I find interesting is that you call them gangsters. Why? Is that possibly because you do not understand their purpose? Have you ever used a realtor to purchase a property?

Later on you claim this is a theory in the scientific tradition. What have you done to falsify your theory?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

Well, its a little different from that, I'm not in any prison, and remember why I'm here. There is a cosmos here, waking people up, and many have come in in waves. This freedom and equality will happen. I am not sure on the time, no one is. I've seen many things, but dates, not. One of the lifelong contacts, involved a message of waking people up on a local level, in our communities, grass roots. Which if any of this stuff is coming down needs to be done.

Information, survival groups, grouping up, contributing tools and information, getting ready to provide for a large village, if necessary. No mad max needed. Enlist the natives. Listen to them. They know and many are prepared already.

I was told that things would be a lot different in the future, 300 years was mentioned.

But in the meantime, we have alot we can do.

One of the most critical things humanity can do, is wake up and ask for help. Pray, meditate and ask under the stars. Meditate and hold light and see all blockades gone, the way is safe. We create with our minds. We are the Family of Light. We are the Many In One, there is no mistake. Yeshua ben Joseph said, the Many Branches of the Vine. And that what he did we can do and greater. He is a wonderful Brother. However, he did not come to start a religion.

If we asked for help with a strong desire for equality, no hungry, no homeless, no slavery, they would unmask and our skies fillled.

Theres no mistake, none of us are here by accident, or uselessly.

Also, people need to wake up and do the missions they incarnated on this planet to do.

The prime directive is to free this planet.

But it is a test, for some a final exam.

If people don't wake up to love and light and equality, they will repeat this, as many times as necessary, here, elsewhere, perhaps even worse systems or countries. Like Groundhog Day the movie until they get it right.

But we're here. And our help is here as well. Its up to us to wake up and nudge others into awareness.

And we cannot allow mad max chaos, simply group up and go native, and learn that we never needed them to begin with.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Well God might want to get off his bum and do something a lot of us are getting very,very tired and pissed off.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
How to catch a wild Boar

* First throw meat on the ground everyday for a couple of weeks in the same place. The boar comes and eats it.
* Then the third week you put up a small fence on one side. The boar will still come and eat the meat you lay out.
* The following week you put up a second side of the fence. The boar will still come and eat the meat you lay out.
* The next week you put up a third side to the fence. The boar will still come and eat the meat you lay out.
* The following week, while the boar is eating his meat you add the last side of the fence with the gate and lock on it.

Now you've caught your wild boar.

I think we are nearing the point where the gate is going up.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

... A realtor does not take a huge chunk of a transaction. In fact, they are not even required. The seller pays the realtor, not the buyer. That is why by law the realtor represents the seller. The realtor that shows the house to the buyer is actually required by law to represent the seller since the seller is paying the fees. Do they add value? Hmmm. Some people feel that they do. That is why they use them even though no one is required to use a realtor.

What I find interesting is that you call them gangsters. Why? Is that possibly because you do not understand their purpose? Have you ever used a realtor to purchase a property?

Later on you claim this is a theory in the scientific tradition. What have you done to falsify your theory?

OK now I really do feel like I'm speaking to a kindergartner. Yes I know it's insulting. I mean to insult you, because you need to be insulted for that comment. Either you know better or you don't, but let me explain it in small steps so that even you can understand.

Yes of course I've used realtors several times. It's hard to avoid them because they insert themselves in the middle of transactions. If you don't have one and the other party does, the deal often is that the total commission is the same but the one broker keeps it all. (That's why when buying a property I have learned to use the seller's realtor. Then I am the most valuable client of that realtor. The seller's realtor becomes very informative. As I said I wasn't born yesterday. I play the games here. I understand this place.)

I know a monopoly when I see one, protected by curious laws that limit competition. Realtors control the MLS which has a dominant position in the real estate information market. Usually such a monopoly is intercepted, say by the Sherman Act. But this combination in restraint of trade is blessed by the lawmakers. Do you know that realtors pay a lot of money to politicians? Is that because they are kind generous souls?

If you don't understand it now, I cannot help you further, sorry.

Have I falsified my theory? To an extent that satisfies me given the constraints, and that's all I will say. One obvious test is off the table at the moment: I'm not now ready to die from this incarnation. I'm going to hang around here and insult the likes of you.

Hey that was fun.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Travel and begging go hand in hand in many places.

I recall a young woman with a baby begging. It was an old British colony so the woman spoke English. I asked her outright if the baby was hers. She told the truth no. I pointed to the boy down the street that had been watching us and I asked if that was her son. She answered in the affirmative. She knew that begging with a baby got more money than begging with a 5 year old. She was an enterprising woman who was renting a baby. That's right. She paid another woman money to carry her baby and beg. The mom got cash. The beggar got more income. It's a simple deal that we saw done many times.

So did this woman in Myanmar show you her kid? Was it a rent-a-babu(not an English word) situation?

The problem in some countries was explained to me by a shopkeeper who spoke enough English and I spoke enough French to understand. He told me that begging and tourists were forcing the country into crime. It works this way. Tourists give money to begging kids. The younger the kid the better the income. The income can be a substantial help to a family. So far sounds good. By the time the kid is 12 tourists stop giving money to them. By the mid teens no one is giving the teenagers anything but a nervous look. The kids never go to school and never learn a trade. These kids can't get a job and can't get money by begging so they turn to crime. The end game is that the story turns ugly.

These are lessons in traveling that are hard to learn when there is a tour guide that insulates you from the country.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I recognize the power and authority of the name Yesua Ben Yosef but not Jesus Christ the constantine invention.I was a fundamental Christian with quite respectable spiritual authority but I was no match for Her Majesties occult secret services or the Vaticans wizards.I've met on the spiritual battlefield the wizards and warlocks that represent 'God' on this planet if the faithful knew what sort of sociopaths and psycopaths patrol the principalities and powers on 'Gods' behalf,they'd be a preacher hanging from every post.There are things you cannot defend yourself against such as technology where no God or being can help you,and these people have global coverage.At the moment only those that expose corruption at high levels,develop spiritual powers and abilities not under TPTB control and a select few others come in for the sort of treatment I did,but one day the grid will become global and all will be subjected to it.Man cannot necessarily stop this global enslavement,your 'friends' may need to help us by blowing a few sattelites out of the sky and deactivating the grid.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Thanks for the insult. It shows your true colors.

Unlike your claims you can avoid realtors. Tell them to leave. It's that simple. If the seller does not have a broker, then the buyer's realtor gets nada. There is no commission if the seller is not using realtors. The seller's realtor works for the seller. The buyer's realtor works for the seller. It's a legal requirement.

Can you avoid realtors? Easily.

Of course I know that realtor groups have lobbyists and support politicians.

Have you falsified your theory? Clearly the answer is no.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist ... These are lessons in traveling that are hard to learn when there is a tour guide that insulates you from the country.
Who said anything about a tourguide? The only tourguides I had there were the taxi driver who drove me from the airport in Yangon, whom I turned into my tourguide, and the guy who rode me around on his bike to see Bagan. I rode side-saddle on the back of his bicycle. (I took the boat from Mandalay to Bagan) and then to the airport. The security he had to go thru to get me into the airport in Bagan was incredible; he had to surrender his passport for one thing. But google Bagan; it's an incredible place.

The boat was passing by the shore. She only had two hands, and both of them were holding the baby out toward the boat. I don't know for sure what would have happened if someone had moved to accept the offered baby; nobody did.

The kid begging thing is very common in China. They also have a crowd of kids come up to you and attract your attention while the expert picks your pocket. Travel is fun, and being forewarned I have never had my own pocket picked like this.

You have learned some lessons from traveling, and we all don't know what we don't know.

Unfortunately sellers who don't use realtors almost always price too high. Strange but true. My true colors are that I know a lot more than you about this. If your understand is really so simple, then I should not have insulted you because you are doing the best you can.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by oniongrass]

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join