It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How this Crisis Will Play Out - 2010 and beyond

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide Vision 2010

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Wide Vision 2010

The Georgia Guide stones are related to the NWO? Any proof? It's a set of stones with messages for people to go off the deep end with claims.

You have no idea how the parks of India are managed do you? Ever been there?

The richest valleys are taken away? Really?

If you don't believe Agenda 21 is being implemented, search what happens already in California with all those nheighborhood corner commercial centers. They become empty because all businesses become bankrupt, and they tear them down to build nothing else. They are already "returning land to nature", as it's ordered in Agenda 21.

So what happens, the bank takes them over and writes them off rather than reselling the land? Are they paid thru a back-door by the people pushing this agenda?

I guess they want to force us to shop in shopping malls, putting small independents out of business. We're already quite a ways down that road. I remember visiting Shanghai years ago, when there were street vendors all over from whom you could buy tasty cheap snacks. Now they're illegal. (To get the "stinky fried tofu" that I used to love buying from these vendors, I ordered it once as a dish in a restaurant, for many times what it would have cost on the street. It was fine but it just wasn't the same.) Are Mexican cities going the same way? I think the same process occurred long ago in US cities. The sidewalk used to be a public place, a commons, a hub of activity. Now its use is restricted, economic activity is moved elsewhere, regulated and taxed. The control-free zones are for wildlife not for people.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

That's a rather silly notion that tearing down and not rebuilding in a few places is akin to returning land to nature. You should consider understanding the difference between vacant lots and a natural setting.

The huge change in land use is due to the expanding population of the US that continues to consume land for housing.

Take a gander at California. From Timberland Conversion in California from 1969 to 1998
We learn the following:

Prior to 1980, the main purpose of conversion was grazing. Since then, conversion to subdivisions has been the main purpose.

The population of California is increasing.

From California Farmland Conversion Summary we learn:

This loss averages just under 56,000 acres per year, or about one square mile every four days.

Urbanization accounts for the vast majority of this loss, nearly 970,000 acres over the 1984-2006 timeframe. This is roughly equivalent to the size of Stanislaus County.

Clearly, land is being converted to urbanization and not going back to nature.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

You have to be a dummy to fall for that video

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Unity_99

Your egalitarian proposals have been tried many times and have been dismal failures every time. Your claims of a utopia based on complete equality leads to failure. It's happened 100% of the time. That's a bad track record.

Native cultures have not failed in themselves, they were brutally overcome by savage europeans.

And what I'm talking about has not been tried by humans yet, but its not a question of trying. Anything else is slavery. Slavery is a crime beyond belief. I am not a criminal, therefore it wouldnt matter how it turned out, this system is illegal, criminal and hell. I declare it over and gone. I demand all the bloodlines and elites/bankers be arrested and have huge zeros shaved in their heads for their lives in prison.

This is over. And this thread that depicts them giving us more hell. NOT ON MY WATCH.

By the way thats a movement in itself, need to get a world wide tshirt campaing with those words and a website for awareness and world wide denouncing of all of them.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Hi I know you speak of truth I was told of many things you write about. Here is a hint to the situation 2011 April will the American troops invade Iran things are going to happen soon. I feel it all coming but the people do not I watch them feeling the things coming but they do not. You are very high and important to us dear friend for both universe and the council. I give you my out most respect for you sharing this information I guess you received the clearance to do so. I am still waiting on mine.

Love and Light to you my brother for I give you my respect and understanding.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

You say native cultures have not failed in themselves, and then you state "what I'm talking about has not been tried by humans yet." So clearly the first sentence was irrelevant.

Slavery as you use the term refers to what sort of slavery? Is this a keyword for your agenda?

The problem is that your claims have been tried and failed and failed and failed and failed - 100% of the time.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
You speak of the man rising to power the Antichrist that is depicted in the bible. I know who you speak off my dear friend so I guess his time of awakening is almost at hand to play out his role. How I ask of them to stop these things from happening but they tell me they must. I tell them everyday to stop this madness enough innocent blood has been spilled on this planet it must be stopped. My dear brother I understand the tasks you were set and I understand this but I ask of you as a being of Light to reason with them. All of this madness that is about to happen can be stopped I know it must happen for us to advance and that this is somethings that is crucial to happen that will change us for the better. But brother please reason with them for there must be another way for we are all Light within and the givers of love with endless joy to the children of this planet. There is another way that can change everything so please reason with them.

I give you infinite Love and Light I will understand if you can not reason with them. For your orders are different to mine and I understand if you can not change their minds.

Love and Light to you hope to hear from you soon.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Financial slavery my friend for you work all your life to earn money. If you do not you starve become homeless and die. This is true slavery in this controlled system for you are given no choice. You are branded for life prepared like a well roasted lamb chop. Given education and a straight path into your financial slave camp an endless cycle of control. If you refuse you starve and so do your children also loved ones who you feed with your hard earned cash. This is the slavery and you are branded like cattle by it for life.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowNinja

You have put this so well. There is nothing over our heads, and no reason for us not to simply take the land we need, in cooperation, because natural law of consequence and advanced societies, know its value, to build our houses together and plant our gardens. The rest are extras and volunteering, a good education system, health rememdies and emergency care, crafts ,hobbies, inventions, energy. It all depends on our dreams. Any leadership can be done in counsels, equal men and women, by all the well bodied citizens, jury duty, so everyone takes turns, we all are adults. Grass roots Venus System.

Anything else is barbaric, and slavery, and lacks equality. Ets don't live like this, this planet is considered a hell zone, lower astral, nothing to brag about. Well I'm not standing for any more abuses by elites and dog eat doggers. Not on my watch! This world is criminally organized, and criminally run, and its not getting worse.

Its getting better. The arrests should have been done yesteray!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

The system I'm talking about takes into account clean technology and continual advancements, and is modern. In fact, the cities I've been shown in my experiences, I've seen here. Ets don't use money. Demons run this system. Well Saturnists, reptile hearted beings the negative guys in the duality system. They've sold humans out to those that are over their heads, in their underground bases, and to their karma in this unequal and murderous world.

Its simply not going to get any worse. Its going to get better, and this planet is going to be freed.

Era-Sinfoni Deo 2008

Until we can walk on free land
Until we can choose who to love
Until we can dance on water
We'll hold our hands together

Until we can walk on free land
Until we can tell the children
That Earth is a safe place again
We'll stand and hope together

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

lol...theres no way that you are serious...

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lateralus51

I'm sure that Unity_99 is utterly serious. The world has been taken over by the economics of scarcity, within natural abundance. The current system works, it just works to make life miserable for almost everyone. Becoming worldly here means learning that system, and I have learned it. When in Rome ...

But there are better ways.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by oniongrass

Thank you. Never been more serious in my life and have known that there was a better way and this entire system was slavery and crimes against humanity since I was a child, but then I've been an exeriencer since at least 4. This is a hell zone run by the universe's criminal henchmen, the worst of the worse nearly. A hijacked school.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
My feelings are mixed.

(1) You're right in principle of course, but there is the matter of practicality.
(2) What you describe is far more imaginable that it would have been even a couple years ago. The public mood has changed a lot. I don't hear blind flag-waving slogans much any more. People are confused. This is a teachable moment.
(3) Yet the controllers still have most of the force at their disposal, by far. One should bring light to every situation, not just push with bloody force. Not that you are proposing bloody force, but that's the easiest and most obvious thing to talk about, and to calculate.

So I don't have any answers to the questions you raise about timing.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lateralus51

You don't understand the word we live in. I'll find a video for you now though, for this is the typical human on earth. And you know what, for paradise, eden, freedom from banks and realtors and bloodlines, you only have to research the Venus Project but make no mistake, not an elitist version of that. Sorry, it will be run by the people, grass root, in "tribe"/communities if necessary, endorsed by the positives of the cosmos, and those who should lead the way, and be forefront would be the natives, for they are the keepers of the earth and way, knowledge, and wisdom.

starvation

Extreme Poverty and Hunger

Its not over 1 billion its the majority.

www.globalissues.org...
80%.

Thats what you vote for in the west, the world nazis who steal all for themselves and walk over the world with huge steel boots grinding children into pulp.

And their wars which are over 80% civilian casualities. And did you know, cancer is cured many times over, but pharmeceuticals make a lot of money from pain suffering and death. They murdered countless.

The Venus Project part 1

Earthships 101 part I

the rest on the channel

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Actually, you have me and my friends completely wrong. None of us are so-called economic slaves. Our kids are not starving. We are not homeless. None of us scam off the government for support. We are all independent and definitely not slaves. It sounds like you have placed shackles on yourself and are sad about the fate you chose.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I see so all of the thousands or more were not thinking right and you have the proper plan that the others overlooked. I doubt your plan is any better than all of the other plans that were modern and clean and attached to mother earth, etc.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by oniongrass

The current system works, it just works to make life miserable for almost everyone.

I respectfully disagree. I guess I've managed to hang out with people that are not miserable. It might do you good to find better acquaintances, i.e. people that are not miserable.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Wow. Continued negative thoughts are not healthy. Have you considered moving to a place like the wilds of Labrador or Alaska or Quebec or someplace where you can start your commune of love, equality, meditation, or whatever else are your requirements and reporting back to us in 2 or 5 years and telling us the success of your experiment in the future salvation of the human species?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Actually, you have me and my friends completely wrong. None of us are so-called economic slaves. Our kids are not starving. We are not homeless. None of us scam off the government for support. We are all independent and definitely not slaves. It sounds like you have placed shackles on yourself and are sad about the fate you chose.

OK I take it back about flag waving slogans ... you are proud to be an American, or like a proud American with a job and able to pay bills and compete economically with some success. That is freedom after all!

You don't know what it could be like. I suppose that is not your fault.

You also don't know the perspective of the wealthy, unless you are a lot wealthier than I am and than I think you are. I'm fortunate to have seen a lot, I think.

I'm trying not to repeat what Unity_99 has already said. But I'll repeat the question -- is it really freedom? With so much that is forced ...

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join