It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How this Crisis Will Play Out - 2010 and beyond

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Division_Theory

Thanks for the list. I noticed a big effort to cover up the false claims and any predictions at all for that matter.

This reminds me of a radio show I used to love. The local hosts used to save the predictions of the year tabloid issue. Then they went through the list of predictions and checked how many were correct. Less than 5% were correct. You'd think with such stunningly vague claims as "There will be a riot in a major US city" that the hit rate would be higher. But, NOOOOOO. The rate was extremely low. One year there was no riot in a major US city. That was an incredible year and another dud for those claiming the ability to see the future.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide Vision 2010

I'm not a Christian, the religions are control mechanisms put in place by the annanuki, and Rome still is a stronghold for this. However, there have been many great spiritual teachers and Yeshua ben Joseph, akin to the Buddah's are a message of love and looking within. He is a wonderful brother of light, who's message was hijacked by the elites.

The ones running this world do not have the control and power over this planet that they think they do. There is always Higher Power. They're waking people up by their presence, and memories are returning to some, who they are and why they're here.

It is to create freedom, for this race to gain unity, awareness, and to stop reacting to the controllers plans, and start to be cooperative, withdraw support and imagine, yearn for and draw in an equal world without slavery, or money even.

If eveyrone stood under the stars and poured out their hearts over the abuses of this worlds people, the children starving and harmed in wars, and this planet, we could pull in half the cosmos and the Family of Light to help us. There already is a real plan for this planet, and the plans of the leaders is going to be met with communities opting out and help coming.

I have been shown wonderful space age cities, clean and pristine, fast tubes and zero point energy crafts so roads don't mar the surface, clean well cared for wilderness and wonderfully advanced equal educated people, here.

And we're holding light over this planet, awakeneing, awareness, and equality. The Venus Project and grass roots management, jury duty teams of us running it. Don't know what happens to them, but they're not around. They either repent and shave big zeros on their heads, and serve or go under house arrest for the rest of their lives.

I've hold and meditate and affirm that Africa will be developed, with eco villages and beautiful earthship home everywhere, homegrown foods and energy devices, equal children, happy and well cared for, attending cosmic level schooling, communing with nature, the world equal, advanced and cosmic.

All the technology they have buried released and more given in friendship and mentorship.

If any of this begins, its time to form strong meditation groups and send light and peace to the world, and wake ups for everyone.

I also hold the very strong image I was showed, of the Rothschilds and Royal Family, being arrested, the arrests of all the bankers and bloodlines.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

There have been good times and bad times right here in the US. Today's problems are minor compared to the late 1830s and the 1930s. Problems come and go. Extrapolation is a difficult thing to do.

"The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectable."
-- erroneously ascribed to Gailbraith

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

There are more people starving around the world, torn from their farms, land and substenance, and wars in this last century and new century than ever before. The overall quality of life for people has been diminished. What you said only counts for some living in first world countries. They don't represent humanity.

We need to bring this world into full equality, no banks no realtors, the Venus Project, and all knowledge being shared.

Religions and abuses of women and children throughout the world is a part of the problem.

Also, even if it was true that more benefited somewhat, in captilalism, its still slavery. And slavery is a crime against humanity. However its not true.

I was expecting you on this thread however.

We have to stop all the acitivites that we can here. If theres a war, we don't go. We don't allow our children to go. If they go. We go there too, huge groups of parents and grandparents, friends and family halting the line of fire and demanding our kids return. If my sons went I would die demanding they return.

We have to stop reacting to any plans they have, any hateons, like Mexicans. Mexicans are wonderful people, they have been taken here to work under the table by the corporations who now wish to use them to create more of their political goals. They have more historic rights to US land than most americans do. Everyone needs to just opt out of this system. Write in and denounce all leaders, say I renounce you evil doers, you stand alone, your karma is your own.

And then group up, and change the system, buy, sell and trade from each other, and help all those in need. Erect the venus project grass roots from the bottom up.

And hold light over this planet asking for help all the time, and skywatching, because the help is there, but we need to be ready for it. Its a matter of our perceptions, our sense of reality, kind of the grade we're in.

This is not going down. If it lifts up, I envision, see and will be holding the light over the skies being filled, non-interfernce breached, and true justice sailing in.

They want to crash the system, good. We're replacing it. There's no need for mad max chaos., we just group up and start to pretend we're all a big happy venus project.

They want to crash jobs and industry. Well in every town, and community we need to make lists of all the essential goods and services and start to group up and provide them at a grass roots level. May their monopoly crash and burn but the grass roots one will prosper.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

There have been good times and bad times right here in the US. Today's problems are minor compared to the late 1830s and the 1930s. Problems come and go. Extrapolation is a difficult thing to do.

"The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectable."
-- erroneously ascribed to Gailbraith

I think the difference today, as opposed to back then, is that the media blows everything out of proportion, which prolongs the negativity, making recovery from any economic situation that much harder. Plus now it affects the entire world, because the US even though having huge problems, is still considered a superpower. Global effects. And more wars. Bigger debt.
I watch way too much news, it's depressing. Hope it turns around and gets better sooner that later.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I affirm that no plan against the people will ever prosper.

We need to write in and insist, ensure that this is over:

1)they must unconditionally step down, and turn over their assets to the world. They can do so willingly, and help repair their reputations, or be forced to.

2)all banks and all institutions will be eliminated and redone by the people for the people, prisons emptied, and different solutions found for the worst most dangerous repeat offenders only. All bans on substenances and narcotics overturned.

3)all goods, and technologies, distributed equally to all the people of the world.

4) all technologies turned over to the people.

5)free clean energy and healing for all illness distributed to all.

6) all religons ceasing with the truth and history of this planet revealed and its place, psi development, telepathy, remote viewing and individual spiritual practices, meditation being a private thing, not entrenched in law. No more abuses of people or wars fought in the name of religion. No more abuses of women and children in this world in the name of religion.

7)the venus project, equality, and technology and trained individuals volunteering, restoring education, health, and many many roles that we can chose to participate in, if we wish to.

No wars, no starvation, no destruction of environment, no cruetly to any creature great or small, no slavery, but advanced cooperative systems of give and take, high education and volunteering.

We don't need there system, we need to walk away, and renounce it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
To All TPTB/Black Ops, Time To Wake Up To Equality and Love

How To Change The World

Awakening to Your Source takes Real Work

Manifesting, Visualizing, Raising Frequency To Co-Create A Free World

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The quality of life for people has not diminished. What you claim is not true.

People living outside of the 1st world have the added benefits of some modern medicine. Small pox and polio and new guineau worm have been erased or nearly so. Clean water projects have benefited many. Improvements in transportation allow people to move. Aid gets to people in times of disaster. In the past they died without anyone knowing that it was happening.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I think you are right. The news has to made interesting. One of the economic woes in the first Bush presidency was a media induced issue in which bad economic forecasting was blown out of proportion by the news and became a self fulfilling prophecy. Making the news interesting is often done by emphasizing the bad or bad possibilities.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

This sounds like you want to set up a dictatorship in which you want to plunder and steal from people. So you want to destroy the economy and go back to what? To bartering? You want to go back to times when families spent generations accumulating enough wealth to do something? You want to dispel with the incentives for people to produce valuable commodities for others? You think that criminal elements don't exist?

Your statement has been summarized by beauty pageant contestants for ages:
"I want to work for world peace!" [Then comes the smile and maybe batting the eyelashes]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

reply to post by Division_Theory

Thanks for the list. I noticed a big effort to cover up the false claims and any predictions at all for that matter.

I didn't notice an effort to cover up false claims. Maybe I'm just not perceptive, but it seems to me he posted a representative sample of his claims on here.

What I noticed about Division Theory's list was that more or less the same thing was listed three or four times. At that point I stopped paying close attention to it.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The United States is being deconstructed. All countries that had inductry are being deindustrialized. Countries that had none, are being industrialized. The United States has the steepest fall to go from amongst all countries. It's no doubt, why TPTB in London decided to put fools in power that would play fool to get their orders done. Bush did everything in his power to bring the US down. Every single policy under his administration had the solely purpose of throwing a monkey wrench in the motor of world economy. Obama is a burnt clone of Bush.

Why is that? United Nations Agenda 21 is to be implemented by TPTB

From the video:
1. Why is it called a Death Map"?
2. What do "corridors" mean?
3. Does this map reflect any sort of treaty signed by the U.S?
4. If so, who was it signed with?
5. Did the United States Senate ratify this treaty?

1. If you Google Georgia Guide Stones you will literally see it carved in stone that a major part of the Satanic NWO plan is to reduce the worlds population to around 500,000,000 people. In other words about 6,500,000,000 people must die.

In the Middle Ages English Kings, Queens and upper classes stole huge amounts of land for places like the New Forest near Southampton, Delaware Forest and many more.

Throughout Europe, the same policy was implemented; they did not care if people lived or died. Families where kicked out of their homes, often in the middle of winter and sent on their way.

You can see the likes of Prince Charles on TV blathering on about saving tigers in India. He forgets to talk about the tens of thousands of Indian villagers who where made homeless. Same thing happens Africa, South America and elsewhere, thanks to the Zionist controlled United Nations.

2. The richest valleys will be taken away. They will follow main river valleys that wildlife use to migrate, they want to dispossess people who live, work and farm there. As well as stop you fishing, hunting and enjoying yourself.

3. and 4. It represents on paper the various Programs, Convention's and Treaties that have been signed with the United Nations and various other bodies. Also the La Paz Agreement with Mexico as part of NAFTA. It's all pretty much signed and a done deal that's waiting in the wings ready to be implemented in full.

Some of it is happening now on a piece meal basis. But I think that most of it will be sprung on us after the national emergency is declared and we are all busy just worrying about day to day survival. The Internet will be down and communications severely curtailed, so whats to stop em?

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Wide Vision 2010]

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Wide Vision 2010]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Dictatorship?? We're under that system, with a small handful doing it. Freedom entails well educated cosmic level citizens running things in communities, all able bodied people being the local counsel, being the leaders themselves, being the ones they've been waiting for as the Hopi Elders say, taking turns in groups half women and half men, that must be unified, must agree, everyone called to leadership equally.

No need for money for that is slavery. True equality.

All the things that are oppositve of what I've said, money, banks, usary, slavery, forced employment, realtors, disease, pharmeceuticals, ownership of land, resources, and ideas, patents and copyrights is a crime against humanity, illegal beyond belief and slavery. slavery is absolute dictatorship.

So, the answer to what you said is no this is the opposite of dictorship, and it is coming to a planet near us, we the people are going to advance equally and filled with love, into the cosmos. Nothing else will go done, and if it does at a local level we need to establish sane, loving cooperative eco village groups that meditate and skywatch and show the ones doing the mad max thing that boy it sucks to be you, look at us, come and join in on the real freedom and advancement. I mean you have a choice, pain, murder, agony over there, or freedom, ccoperation, advanced learning and thinking, freedom from this worlds slavery over here. Not that hard to choose if you're not insane, and not a masochist.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Ok Guy....Linking really fake and bad youtube videos does NOT prove anything.... oh look america is babylon because this guy on youtube says sooo... and look this guy says the new world order is real....youre a clown..get real

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Your egalitarian proposals have been tried many times and have been dismal failures every time. Your claims of a utopia based on complete equality leads to failure. It's happened 100% of the time. That's a bad track record.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

The Georgia Guide stones are related to the NWO? Any proof? It's a set of stones with messages for people to go off the deep end with claims.

You have no idea how the parks of India are managed do you? Ever been there?

The richest valleys are taken away? Really?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I'm skeptical about the land-control plan going into effect suddenly. That would mean taking over much of the country! Which troops are going to do that? How many troops would it take? Obviously gun-owning residents would resist eviction from their homes.

They've certainly been taking away land rights bit by bit. It used to be, if you had a swamp on your land, you would drain it or fill it with sand or otherwise turn it to useful productive land. Now that's a crime, I believe a federal crime, because these wetlands are protected now. You can't touch them, you aren't really even supposed to go in them. And there's a setback around them, 50 or 100 feet maybe. You can get in all sorts of trouble for disturbing wetlands. There are special people who view it as their mission in life to go after people who would disturb any wetland.

A wetland is a stream as well as a swamp. It's well known that outside the plains, the best farmland is bottom land in valleys. If they expand the wetland setback they can take over farmland.

I think things have slowed down recently. This was big news 5 or 10 years ago. But there's nothing to say they won't have a new study showing how critical it is to protect our wetlands, and continue it. The encroachment continues even now. In part of my town, they're going to start requiring open stagnant ponds for new developments, because those ponds of standing water provide a natural cleaning process. Imagine having to have a mosquito and algae filled pond next to the restaurant you want to open. How nice!

One thing for sure about these regulations. The movement only goes one way. Once something is declared a restricted wetland, you never get it back, and you have more and more trouble because of it.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

The Georgia Guide stones are related to the NWO? Any proof? It's a set of stones with messages for people to go off the deep end with claims.

You have no idea how the parks of India are managed do you? Ever been there?

The richest valleys are taken away? Really?

If you don't believe Agenda 21 is being implemented, search what happens already in California with all those nheighborhood corner commercial centers. They become empty because all businesses become bankrupt, and they tear them down to build nothing else. They are already "returning land to nature", as it's ordered in Agenda 21.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I need to go on a short trip, but as soon as possible, I will come back. Please post any questions you may have.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I believe, I really do, but here is where I see myself (in regards to your post), that I am all those things you list. I feel them, I imagine them, I even manifest them in my thoughts and mind and very often find them manifesting around me. But, ...and it is a big one, I am surrounded by the Negative.

Everywhere in society I run into non-believers of Spirit who are fixated on negatively attacking others; as if they have some unspoken power to dictate to those around them.

I find the more I retract from society the more angry those encounters I do have are. For instance my neighbor of eight years, now suddenly out of the blue I am trespassing when I walk my dog down the ditch line to the backside of his property to cross the street. The road has heavy traffic and no easement what-so-ever; to pull-over on this road would mean to stop on the road so I won't walk on it. I have been actively walking my dog now for two years the same route, Suddenly now the Sheriff's office has been called twice for me trespassing. What changed?

I know what has changed, our blanket, the wool over our eyes. My neighbor must have a motive, so I think back, and sure enough it was a year ago when I mentioned Obama, the direction of the Dollar, and the idealism of Faith and Community. This guy immediately informed me he was atheist and now I guess he thinks I am the evil on the block. He is targeting me because internally he is in pain.

Sadly, there is going to be more pain, and as much as we want to embrace the new tomorrow, we are going to have to prepare for battle in some fashion or else face those that just wish to bully their way through it.

Don't get me wrong, I do believe that each and every American Soldier should be immediately called home. Right now! We know what is coming and we can better prepare with them at our side, but sadly those overseas will be left overseas. When this hits, anyone who leaves this Country will never return, ever! It isn't a question of having a solution, because I love your solution, and I do believe that your path is the correct and most true path I have read in a long time; I even feel they are like my own words in so many ways.

LOL, I guess because I had the Sheriff at my door this morning trying to say that I did something wrong threw me today. I yelled at him, and I told him that he is human like I am human and his authority resides in the fact that I allow him that authority, but once he steps above that I am In-Charge. I am so happy he backed down and calmed down. I was able to show how this neighbor has gone mad. LOL

They are everywhere, all of them ready to snap in a whim. People will shoot their own children for fear of losing what they hold dear. I do not understand that. Most will turn their pain outward and that is going to be the next great conflict, the Neighbor!

Anyways, Stars to you Unity, I hope to see more of your words on ATS. They certainly were there for me this morning!

Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join