It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oliver Stone: Jewish control of the media is preventing free Holocaust debate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

By definition it is an Anti-American website because of what America has become.

hurp durp.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Gorman - 6 million polish citizens died during wwII....that puts them on par with the jews atleast (approx 50% jew, 50% non jew).

And as the number of jews dying during the holocaust rises every year, I think a little honest discussion is a real good thing.

I say this as a non jew that lost over 50% of his family to the war. The fact that everybody except jews gets marginalized is a slap in the face to say the least.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Never mind, I edited my post
I read something else

when you said "thats what many antisemitic groups would like you to think" I thought I read "that's what antisemitic groups like you think".

My apologies!
I dislike mondays like Garfield

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
i think their should be an open debate on the truth of the holocaust... the "facts" just dont add up, especially in regards to the gas chambers... heres a good website to get your feet wet...
the website www.onethirdoftheholocaust.com...
lots of great little videos!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The Holocaust was a prank to get the American retards and the rest of the world to fall into feeling sorry for Khazar Jews who don't belong in Israel because they were never Israelites to begin with.

That way Rothschilds and Rockefellers can run the world on top while having the world cry for the poor Khazars.

Lets not forget these same Khazar Jews were the main dealers in the slave trade involving 90 million slaves dead and the rest doing slavery for 400 years.

Only 200,000 Khazars (Fake Jews) died in the Holocaust, more Polish people and others died in the Holocaust more than anything, but when you own the media and your evil, you obviously let the propaganda show sympathy in favor of your race.

The 6 million figure is fake.
Also it was Mr.Jew Rockefeller who funded the weapons for all sides of the war.

You would have to be a complete retard to feel sorry for these people.
They are not the people of the scripture.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by peck420

Well you know how when we look at the Earth, we find more and more fossils the longer we look? Thus raising the biodiversity of the planet?

Same principle. The longer you look, the more accurate you get.

reply to post by patmac

You proved my point. And?

Chimneys are there, and that's 6 million. I could care less if it.s 5.99 or that. Just like I could care less if gravity is 10, or 9,81. Whatever. I say 6 million. Close enough.

link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

That pretty much proves his entire point about preventing free debate.

Putting it in context is my beef too. I think the Jewish spin on the entire war really has been detrimental to both open dialog, perspective, and history.

link   
First of all, this thread is already becoming clamored with numbers and stats that are ranging greatly. Similarly, the more that I search into it online, the more contradictions I'm seeing myself. So it's easily understandable why everyone's butting heads right now.

Which to me, is further proof that it needs to be looked at with a little bit more scrutiny and we should start comparing the sources of these numbers together as well as the dates that they were estimated.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by patmac

Originally posted by Gorman91
That would be the large smoking chimneys with the smell of human flesh coming out.... yea silly pants. They existed.

www.holocaust-history.org...

Nice link....

Now tell all the nice people reading this where exactly did all the bodies go after they were gassed?

Edit to add:
Jews, Poles and just about all the other millions killed by the NAZI's!

That's right up in smoke!

[edit on 26-7-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

War happened people died. Europeans hated Jews, so they killed them. This is a simple proven fact. Don't glamor Europeans who killed millions of Africans for over a hundred years and helped millions more get enslaved in the Americas. Europeans have a long history of genocide. The genocide of the Jews in WW2 happened. 5.9 million Jews died, if you want it to be exact. This was hardly the first time and probably won't be the last time.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Okay, since we're having a Wikipedia fight here...go study the chart here.

That should help put things into some perspective. And I'm still waiting for a breakdown of Eastern Rite Orthodox, Catholics, and so on.

[edit on 7/26/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by patmac

Originally posted by Gorman91
That would be the large smoking chimneys with the smell of human flesh coming out.... yea silly pants. They existed.

www.holocaust-history.org...

Nice link....

Now tell all the nice people reading this where exactly did all the bodies go after they were gassed?

Slayer, I'm trying not to side on one way or another. Thats why I posted the links that I did. I'm still taking a firm stance that debate needs to be done about this issue.

Edit: Let the history buffs BE ABLE to discuss it in an open manner, without being labeled monsters. Now, If you guys want to duke it out on this thread - on your own, go right ahead. But I have work to do today and I cannot be bothered with this stuff.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by patmac]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Thanks. Millions of people died. You're point? You're only proving that a miserably little 5.9 million Jews could easily fit into the total deaths.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

And that is were you seem to have missed the point.

The only numbers that have significantly changed from my history books (1994) to today, is the number of JEWS that have died.

Is every new body found jewish?

Did the jews, which prior to world war 2, estimated their population in Europe at 4 million (same history book), head to Germany during the war?

Lot's of people died, and having one race/religion whatever, take over this event is in effect marginalizing all the others that died. And that is the slap in the face.

This is why it is very important to start having honest and open discussions about this event. All the secrecy and possible deceipt around it could very well cause the next "holocaust".

Edit to add...wiki whoops?

How did the Jewish population in Poland go from 1.3 mill 1897
source

to 3.00 mill 1945
source

That's a HUGE population disparity for 48 years?
And the 3.00 mill is the death toll from holocaust - not total jewish population.

Edit for my whoops

[edit on 26-7-2010 by peck420]

[edit on 26-7-2010 by peck420]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
He certainly entitled to his own opinion. And i fail to see even from surely over-sensationalized article about interview he gave to other media source that he is anti anything. He wants to challenge current history as victors of WW2 wrote it? As long as it is done according to facts (And we know that Hollywood excels at that
dah) it is ok with me, for what it is worth.
His desire to walk in Stalin's and Hitler's shoes is a little disturbing though...

[edit on 26-7-2010 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
After reading through posts and remembering how other such topics goes, it reminds of me 911.

Fox News for example hates 9/11 conspiracy theorists, we all know that. But the mass anger and lack of patience directed towards people simply wanting due process and an independant investigation on the greatest crime this century in the U.S. is exactly what CREATES more and more conspiracy theorists.

If we are intelligent mature people we should not be afraid of open debates and honestly being totally against this topic will only raise more eyebrows.

And for those people who think Oliver's movie will be anti-semitic don't you think that not highliting the fact that IBM and GM and other corporations bankrolling the Nazis with impunity almost a century later is just a tad more anti-semitic?

Isn't it justice to expose these corporations that bankrolled the Nazis?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I just get TIRED of just because someone has an opinion that is against some ideal of tolerance and diversity that someone - I don't even know who - out there says we have to have - that there is this HUGE social pressure to conform.

If anyone bucks that, even a bit, they are fodder for rumination and denigration.

It's just old. He said it. So what.

Hitler did a lot of stuff that WASN'T bad. Like build the autobahns....of course he also banned homeschooling.

We have it stuck to us to march to the beat that Hitler was the devil incarnate, deserving to be at the center frozen in hell with Judas, or maybe he was even WORSE and is digested in Judas's stomach as HE is frozen in the center of hell.
Bleh.

There is no person on this earth that I have ever heard of - including Hitler - that is all good, or all bad. But, in HItler's case, SOCIAL PRESSURES just forbid any discussion of the good in the man.

It's like psychotic splitting behavior. I guess that is why I don't fit into society so well...I don't like the social pressure. I tend to SEE the man in the gorilla suit and I'll say, HEY, there's a MAN in a gorilla suit.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
His desire to walk in Stalin's and Hitler's shoes is a little disturbing though...

Speaking of Stalin,

Next thing you know Stone will be making a movie about How Stalin and or Mao were such warm and fuzzy guys and that the tens of millions of deaths those two sweet hearts were responsible for was just bad press.

Hell even in this past Russian Mayday anniversary celebration not one poster or flag with Stalin's face was shown.

Kind of makes one wonder why eh?
Oh wait maybe he'll claim it's a Russian Jewish media conspiracy.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by peck420

Same way the US went from 2 million illegals to 20 million. Sucky arse polls.

Welcome to technology. It's safer here.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by peck420

Did the jews, which prior to world war 2, estimated their population in Europe at 4 million (same history book), head to Germany during the war?

Ehhh, you read wrong history books.
Jews in Poland - 3.3 million.
in Germany - 522000
in France - 350000
in Hungary - 800000
in Romania - 600000
in Holland - 140000
in Czechoslovakia- 350000
in USSR - 4000000
and this is not all. Naturally some people are counted several times because of refugees and shifting of territories between countries (my guess several hundred thousand in Hungary/Romania/German Jews and maybe even up to million in USSR/Poland) but still your "4 million" total Jewish European population figure is pretty false, don't you think?
Hope you change your book.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join