It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oliver Stone: Jewish control of the media is preventing free Holocaust debate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Leftists like Stone always reveal their true face sooner or later. At younger age they are "liberals", then later they become "anti-establishment" and then eventually they turn into delusional hate-mongers. Its always the same pattern.

Every Blog on the Block talks anti-jewish and Holocaust-denial nowdays, how can you guys claim the info is "suppressed"? What an outrageous lie.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I don't know much about this guy, but the media has definitely tried to blanket any attempts to investigate the holocaust and spur debate within the public imo. Mostly in America i will add, they have a good evangelical christian section of society to fall back on. IBM was crucial in making concentration camps as efficient as they were, which is why most people often question the validity of survivor numbers put forward by holocaust charities. Even Raul hilberg later in life started asking if Jewish councils had a hand in allowing the holocaust....Millions died either way, but that doesn't mean we cannot question and investigate, when was the last time someone investigating the Rwanda genocide and it's numbers was bullied, belittled and intimidated?

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Solomons]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
AS Pierre Blais, the Canadian ex attorney general said at Zundle's tribunal, where he was held in solitary confinement for three years without trial after being kidnapped by "authorities" from the United States.

"The truth is no defence".

Some much for trying to enter evidence at a police state tribunal.

Kinda makes the OP exactly what it states it is..

As Hagee has said: Hitler was doing God's work for being the biggest aid to Zionizm of any statesman.
remember the "transfer Act"?
Zionist apologists don't often mention it because it messes their position up completely and is actual history as opposed to the fiction that is being imposed on us.

Well,
bow to your masters
minions die hard
Just ask Hitler or Saddam
or OBL
have a nice day

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I don't know how many jews were killed but a lot more russians were killed in the camps and from what i can see most the jews that were killed were russian jews and the europen jews didn't realy like them much more then we liked the germans at the time and it was europen jews that mostly escaped via denmark.

When you start trying to tell people what they can and can not debate then it makes me think they are trying to hide something and if you look how Iserail has acted since 1947 with it's false flag attacks then sure it's reasonable to question what your told espicaly now that they control so much of the media and banking system.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Ok, I'm not going to get into the argument with numbers here or anything of that sort. I just know that a lot of people died.

IMO a debate like this shows that Oliver is right. Not about the Jewish control or whatever, but that there should be open debate among historians and other prominent figures to assess the discrepencies that exist in this thread and elsewhere.

It's obviously not as black and white as we thought it was considering everybody's posts..
|
~Keeper

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

So the Jewish Encyclopedia of 1901-1906 is wrong? It was the jewish population estimated by...the jews!

That is the source wiki used for it's historical jewish numbers?

I think you are confusing the numbers for :
Austria, Hungary, Poland 3,393,053

with
Poland (Russian) (1897) 1,316,776

Both of these numbers are from the same source btw.

So either the jews of the past were lying about their numbers...or they are today. You can decide which is.

Edit to add,

Sorry for derailing this thread with stats and numbers, I just get so angry when the holocaust is only about jews

I will try to get my posts back on topic: Oliver Stone vs Jewish Controlled Media

[edit on 26-7-2010 by peck420]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
So... Oliver Stone is a Jew hater and denies the Holocaust (with a capital H, because it's the only one worth mentioning in recorded history)? I bet he also calls for the destruction of Israel, too.

What tripe. But to be sure Oliver Stone will now go the way of Mel Gibson. I know Mell is a bit off the wall, but I respect his convictions and therefore Stone's as well. Stone, like Mel will be attacked, they should get together and really screw over the PTB.

Why do all these disinfo agents keep talking about this one or that one "wanting the destruction of Israel." Can't we just put a leash on the country? Israel has been looking for so long just like South Africa did in the 70's, they are just the new Apartheid. Funny how the Israeli media mouthpieces and their MSM cohorts condemned South Africa for so long but turn a blind eye to their own crimes against humanity.

Maybe the Israeli's should turn that eye inside and see the reality of what they are doing and how it is actually orders of magnitude worse than the South African apartheid government.

Cheers - Dave

[edit on 7/26.2010 by bobs_uruncle]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Borders of Poland changed, and a number of them arrived after fleeing pogroms in Russia and neighboring areas.

link   
Gee... I sure wish I was jewish, I would love to be powerful wealthy successful and G-ds favorite

There is no such thing as conspiracies. all theories...all liberal lies. Damn that Obama

Sorry...my passive aggressive nature is showing and everything I have posted has everything to do with the topic here. Ya move this post for off topic it will simply prove this.

Not to insinuate that whoever moves it is Jewish

[edit on 26-7-2010 by superluminal11]

link   
What the people -and not ONLY jews- went through was awful, it was wartime, they were in concentration/work camps.

A good read is Norman Finkelstein's "The Holocaust Industry", unless, like all Zionists -which are not real jews, only supremacists- you believe he's a self-hating jew (whatever!).
His parents died in camps, and just so you know, Gorman91, they weren't gassed, they died of sickness.
Any certainties concerning how many were gassed/died of "natural" causes (caused by the horrible conditions, illnesses, shortages) isn't doing the "truth" any good.
The coined sentence 'Germans gassed 6 millions jews' isn't even true, as I've just demonstrated -with Mr and Mrs Finkelstein.

I do understand how anyone closely tied to the subject wouldn't want this subject further raised, but Reason is always better than Passion, when thinking, or looking for the truth, if that's what you are doing. (if you're not, what ya doing here?)

link   

Originally posted by peck420
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

So the Jewish Encyclopedia of 1901-1906 is wrong? It was the jewish population estimated by...the jews!

So either the jews of the past were lying about their numbers...or they are today. You can decide which is.

Somebody refresh my memory here and when did the "Final solution" began? Seems that there was plenty of time between 1906 and the beginning of the final solution to have the Jew population in Europe increase.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LieBuster

Well there's something inherently wrong or intellectually dishonest to begin with when you keep seeing lists like this:

Lithuanians xxx,xxx
Gypsies xx,xxx
Jews x.xxx.xxx
Poles xxx.xxx

Two of these things are not like the other ones? I mean how can you even start a discussion based on data like that?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
why are so many so many willing to believe anything that Stalin said after the reds liberated the camps? war propaganda much?? remember the soap and lampshades that turned out to be a lie...all the inflated death tolls come from the polish camps and not from the camps the allies found... is it not possible that Typhus and lack of food and medical supplies due to bombings on the camps supply lines had anything to do with the conditions of the camps at the end of the war?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
here's a link i found concerning the american corporations that helped build hitlers war machine- www.historycooperative.org...

as for the jews, aren't they just pawns in the game the elites are playing just the same as the rest of us.

world war 2 was, amongst other things, designed to force jews to seek refuge in israel that the rothschilds had funded. its the same elites that set up christianity and islam to be either side of the coming major conflict, or war on terror. with the jews in the middle of everything being part of the problem at the same time as playing the sympathy card. i'm not saying jews are to blame, they've been suckered into things the same as everybody else. OUR problem is the zionists that hide behind the jewish faith, the zionists that want to build a new temple on the mount once the jewish people have been removed/cleansed from the land(i'm sure there's a better way of putting that... apologies).

its all about divide and conquer.

the last 2000 years has been a big chess game, every war, revolution, religion, high profile assassination.... all of it has been small and big pieces of the puzzle slowly being put together to further the agenda. 9/11 was a major part of this, its when things accelerated!

Will they reach the finishing line??

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I saw Stone on Bill Maher's show a couple of
months ago where he was kissing Hugo
Chavez's backside. That made me question
his motives.

Someone here also mentioned his love (Stone's)
of history. I saw JFK. Other than a few movie
clips embedded in the film, I didn't see any
history there.

Now as far as his claim of a massive Jewish/Zionist
Media conspiracy, it is nothing new. I am actually
surprised it came from Hollywood though. I also
did not realize Rupert Murdoch was Jewish.

There were many different peoples murdered by
the Nazi's during the war. I have never heard
anyone (Jews included) who deny that. What I have
heard and still do hear is the same kind of people deny
the Holacaust did happen at all.

To these people all I can say is talk to the veterans.
If you don't trust the history books because all media
is owned by Jews (makes you an idiot), talk to those
who were there.

Most G.I.'s in those days hated Jews, but to this day
still cannot get those images out of their heads. I
interviewed many from the 101st Airborne while
doing research. I was shocked to see how it still affected
some of them.

On just a personal observation, I think one reason
that Israel was formed was only partly due to what
happened in WWII. I believe it was a culmination of
2000 years of hatred. When people constantly blame
another group of people for killing Christ (even though
Jesus was Jewish himself) it will eventually lead to
genocide.

Just some things rattling around.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by peck420

Yes. By Jews. In 1906!!!!!!!!
WW2 and holocaust was in 1940s.
Thats like another 30 years.
I am sure that in 1850 there were even less Jews. And in 1421 even less.
A little homework - find out population of your own country in 1906 and in 1940 and get the correct conclusions about population growth and such.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
So... Oliver Stone is a Jew hater and denies the Holocaust (with a capital H, because it's the only one worth mentioning in recorded history)? I bet he also calls for the destruction of Israel, too.

No, he is a self-hating Cambodian.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

By a 127% increase?

So...although Poland's population had a growth rate of 0.67% during those 48 years...the jewish population had a growth rate of 1.75%?
(to get the growth rates I used 1897 jewish vs 1945 est. and polish 1900 total pop vs 1945 pop.)

I know jews died, but so did many, many others...

So why can't the stats be questioned?
Why are there so many LARGE discrepencies in the numbers?

If everybody was being honest about the numbers, there would be no fear of investigation or discussion.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
There are no discrepancies. That's like arguing that because they discovered a velociraptor with feathers, the entire species must be fake.

The fact is that science innovates and gets better. Numbers thus have to be changed. 30 years ago people thought Mercury was tidally locked. Then we discovered otherwise. That does not make Mercury nonexistent. It means new facts showed up.

For the numbers, it's just the same. New number because of new documents.

What's the discrepancy?

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Surprise surprise, even this topic is too taboo for ATS. Because if you don't believe the mainstream perception on the holocaust, you clearly hate jews.

Beyond whatever other opinions this guy holds, he's 100% correct that we have been conditioned in believing this meme by violently lashing out and condemning any argument that even SLIGHTLY differs from the official account.

People did die, but the circumstances on how they died should be what is examined as that totally changes the story of what had happened.

It's no secret that the given number of jews that died is utterly erroneous, and it's self-evident that the event is always remembered as the event that killed "the jews", and never the homosexuals, mentally and physically disabled people, the Roma/Gypsies, the Poles, the Anarchists, the intellectuals, the academics, the political dissenters, or anyone else that was affected/

It's also no secret that ever since the end of WWII, stories and accounts have changed over time and countless accusations that were completely unfounded have come and gone over the decades. Because it's all PROPAGANDA. Propaganda used to keep the current Israeli state afloat and too justify their own genocide.

Because using genocide as an excuse to commit genocide is smart.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join